Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Night With The Beasts! [Feline Contract Holders Only|PM To Join]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
2rqy89g.jpg

Rp said:
Puffy clouds shifted, revealing a full moon that illuminated the night sky alongside the stars. The night was young, yet so very quiet through the ancient forest of kumogakure. A slight chilling sensation could be felt, but it was nothing to those use to the freezing nights of Kumogakure.

A thin trail of smoke shifted in the air as Junko's herbal cig burned between his lips. He walked alone through the forest wearing his relaxing training attire with his suit jacket over his shoulders, allowing the sleeves to flail in the wind. Holding one of his many katana blades, Junko could only wonder what festivities was ahead oh him as his forearm burned intensely. On his forearm, was the mark of the feline. His brethren were calling him and Junko left the arms of his wife in the night to answer. Mainly because he wanted his damn marking to stop burning, but supporting them was sort of important too. Besides, it has been quite sometime since he was last summoned.

Upon nearing the center of the forest, all would seem normal. At least to the average eyed folks without the ability to see chakra. A huge wall of chakra covered a large area of the forests center. It was obviously a barrier of some sort that had a camouflage technique mixed with it. The only question was, where was the individual or individuals casting the jutsu. Lifting his right sleeve, Junko could now see his mark glowing red and burning at an all time high. "I must be at the right place." Junko said holding his arm up to the moon light. Immediately, a slight swift sound could be heard from the bushes from behind. Turning slightly as Junko could feel something coming, his eyes sat upon an arrow at the last moment.

Amazingly, the arrow was caught and stopped as Junko held it only four inches from his eye. Holding his rather blunt expression as a chakra signature was approaching from the shadows, Junko exhaled slowly.

29qbpm9.jpg

"On your toes as usual I see. Someone's been keeping up on their training."

"Oenomaus." Junko said with a smirk as he met the feline beast with a shake fit for warriors.

900x900px-LL-1e5c08d7_blogspot-tumblr-mt0ttfkn7c1ropvm6o3-400.gif

Clashing forearms, the brothers smiled as they obviously had a lot of catching up to do.

"Any trouble finding us?"

"Nah, I just sort of followed the pain."

"Haha, well! A lot awaits you ahead. Go ahead inside while I surprise others that approach."

"Thanks brother." Junko said giving Oenomaus his arrow as he watched him give a nod. With that nod, a rip in the barrier was created and Junko would make his way inside.

Upon entrance, Junko raised his brow as tents were set all over with crowds of felines and people mingling. Everyone was mixed together, chatting, eating, laughing, dancing, and drinking. Drums were beat upon creating tribal music as cheers could be heard from a huge cluster of people/felines watching a friendly sparring session.

Fires burned bright, creating warmth as the smell of food seeped into your soul only to tease the bodies stomach. Placing a hand on his stomach, Junko shook his head. "Oh yeeeaaaahh." Junko said licking his lips ready to eat as the rip in the barrier closed behind him.

jztfrp.jpg

"Nah uh cutie! Not yet! Stay right there, you'll have to earn the good stuff. No special treatment, Along with the others that'll be here soon to accompany you in this experience."

Sighing at the female feline guard, Junko could only imagine how they'd earn their meal and fun time. Meantime, he'd wait for his fellow brethren that would be enduring the stomach tease with him. "I wonder who else from cloud has a bond with the felines." Junko thought observing the surroundings. A lot of questions were at hand, but Junko was sure they'd all be answered in due time.

Mft
WC: 657

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuii had been a deep, dreamless sleep that only two back to back missions and a long training session could bring when she'd awoken to the burning on her arm. She'd thought she was being attacked at first, but a quick adrenaline fuelled check of her apartment heeded no attacker. There was only her and the odd pain on her contract mark. She did the only other thing she could think of and summoned Oniyuri. The motherly cat was the most likely to answer her questions and the least likely to be offended she called for trivial matters.

After a brief exchange where Oniyuri explained nothing except that the burning was a call of sorts, Yuii begged not to go and the tiger said that would result in a night of pain it was decided Yuii would, in fact, attend.

Which lead to their now traversing the forest, Yuii perched on the tigress' back in her loose fitting, black, and slightly tattered sleeping clothes. She'd seen no need to put effort into her appearance. The Jounin had not bothered to change and her mop of blue hair remained dishevelled. She looked as she felt, kidnapped from the restful slumber she considered her due reward for a hard day of work. Whatever she was wanted for she didn't think the felines would care much; it would be silly for furred creatures to adhere to human standards of dress.

"No, I'm pretty certain that the cakes are not to blame, Oniyuri. I hardly weigh anything." Yuii whined, a continuation of the argument that had engaged during their travels, "You have just gotten weak."

"Is that a challenge? I could defe-" The tiger's ears pricked forward and she stopped dead the same instance a trio of arrows burst from the forest straight towards them. Yuii knocked aside one, ducked the second but only had time to catch the third with her arm before it hit her leg or Oniyuri. Her forearm turned momentarily ethereal, caught the arrow in mid flight then returned to normal save the sharp object now protruding from it. The peculiar catch meant she avoided the tearing damage of the entrance wound but it was an unpleasant feeling to have the bit of hard wood displace a part of her arm

The woman snarled and hopped off of the tiger's back. She expected another barrage but from the same direction instead came the oddest creature she'd ever laid eyes on. He was feline but somehow he had much of the same anatomy as a human. He also seemed to have at least basic human levels of decency as he wore clothing. The shock at the sight of him was almost enough to forget that now her entire arm burned with pain.

Almost.

"Ah, this one is disappointing." The tall cat creature observed, making Yuii frown. The kunoichi moved forward to confront him, fully prepared to make him eat a fist full of fire jutsu, but Oniyuri stepped in her path. She settled instead for glaring, hoping that perhaps she could at that moment perfect a look that could maim.

The big tiger seemed nervous, but then it was Yuii's experience that Oniyuri was always that way with her kin. The kunoichi found her charming but in the strength driven feline hierarchy Oniyuri sat low."Byakko likes her. Let us pass, Oenomaus." the feline whimpered, ducking her head in reverence even as she curled protectively around Yuii.

A moment passed where they met and held each other's gaze, and Yuii wondered if perhaps she would have that chance to enact revenge upon the cat-man. One little arrow wasn't going to slow her down. Finally Oenomaus looked away, his face placid. "A curious choice. Go on."

Oniyuri sighed in relief and gave Yuii a shove with her stripped head towards the barrier ahead. She was eager to get the two separated before a fight began too soon.

"Well, that just happened." she remarked, breaking either end of the offending arrow off. She would have liked to have shoved her foot so far up the cat's behind that he'd have become a novelty slipper but she could tell Oniyuri wanted to avoid the fight. She could not help but feel like the big cat was babysitting her more than guiding now. Yuii could take care of herself if Oniyuri would just explain what was going on.

"Oh my goodness they're half cats." she blurted, only then letting the appearance of her strange attacker and now the even stranger crowd set in. "How does th- Oniyuri, how did that happen!? Is it chakra or... Oh, oh no that's just too weird to even think about. So it's a sort of violent party? Strange kind of greeting you've got going. Look at that! At least there is food! I'll invite you to one of my parties one day. Instead of becoming a kawarimi target you get a cupcake." As Yuii rambled, she was steered towards the table with the food. Oddly she wasn't hungry, but then her arm hurt pretty fiercely. It was enough to forget trying for a meal.

"You're tedious." Oniyuri muttered, giving Yuii another shove in Juno's direction. "Go that way, that one over there is one of your healers. Ask him for assistance with your arm then do what you're told." The tiger ordered hen hung back, disinterested in engaging in further conversation.

At least Yuii wouldn't have to spend any more time in pain."Oh good." she answered, blithely ignoring the tiger's insult. She didn't hesitate in approaching the, thankfully, perfectly normal looking human that Oniyuri had supplied her with. Hopefully she could be all patched up in no time, then she could work out what exactly it was she had been forced into. "Hello, Oni says you're the one to see about this!" she said, holding up her arm still punctured by the arrow shaft, "Could I beg a bit of healing? It is not one of my strengths."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Upon waiting, Junko mind began to drift to the very beginning of his contract adventure with the felines. More importantly, Junko couldn't stop thinking about the man that made all this possible for Junko to experience. It was actually quite odd dealing with the feline realm without Daisuke. He was the reason Junko was so well known through the realm as he grew up under Daisuke watch while tracing his every step. Thinking of his senseis death, sometimes it still seemed surreal.

"Hello, Oni says you're the one to see about this!"

A shadow castes over Junko, causing him to blink a few times as he woke from his deep thoughts. A pretty young woman held her arm up, bleeding with an arrow puncture wound. She was obviously a cloudie, but it meant even more that she held the feline contract.

"Could I beg a bit of healing? It is not one of my strengths."

"I gotcha sister, come here. I'll take care of it." Junko said with a nod and a smirk. "I'm guessing oenomaus gave you a hard time?" Junko asked while rolling his sleeves up. "Let me see. Pretty easy fix." Junko said as he took Yuii's hand for a brief examination. as his hands soon illuminated with a green aura before he looked at Yuii before grabbing the arrow. "On 3. 1..." Junko said before snatching the arrow out and immediately applying the healing jutsu to both sides of the wound. "Sorry, didn't want you to give me the wait wait wait wait wait maneuver and things become more difficult. Temporary pain, for long term happiness." Junko said to comfort Yuii.

"My name's Tsuyoshi Junko by the way, and you are?" Junko would ask and wait for a response before following up with his next question. "So, what has brung you here? The pain or the food?"

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah, what an ass," Yuii grumbled, fixing her eyes on the food to keep her mind off both the burning and the arrow stuck through her arm. Given a chance, she'd put six more in the over-grown cat-man to see how he liked being a human-feline pincushion. It was one think he'd tried to poke hole's in Yuii, another thing entirely that he'd attacked Oniyuri. The gentle tigress was sensitive to being degraded or bullied by her kin.

The jounin clenched her teeth and slapped her thigh as she fought the knee-jerk reaction to punch the medic in the stomach. "Raiden's tits, I wasn't ready yet!" she snarled, still avoiding all sight of her arm. His logic was sound, but that didn't make the pain easier to bear. She wouldn't have backed out; Yuii was certain of it, but he likely heard that line all the time. As the searing pain subsided, so too did her anger, until all she was just tired and embarrassed.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks for that," the blue haired woman sighed and wiggled her fingers cautiously, "I don't suppose you would let me have that arrow so I can shove it up Mister oversized fur balls rectum? Only seems fair." It was a bit of good luck that Junko had been there to hear her, Yuii decided. If the arrow has stayed there too long, she could have lost some mobility. She certainly would be trying to get revenge on Oenomaus if that had happened.

Oniyuri circled back and leant her body comfortingly against Yuii's leg. By the pensive look on the tiger's face, she had not finished sulking or whatever the striped contract would call it. "I'm Yuii. Kagetsu Yuii but just Yuii is fine," the kunoichi answered, giving the large feline a cautious scratch, "I'm here because of the burning, but Oni had to point me in the right direction. She's ever so nice that way, aren't you Oniyuri?" The contract summons snarled and muttered under her breath what sounded like a threat. Yuii just laughed. "No one had explained to me what's going on yet. I wouldn't mind some of that food either."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
As expected, she wasn't ready. Hell, who would ever truly be ready to get an arrow yanked from their arm? To Junko's knowledge, they weren't prepping that at the academy. Well, at least not anymore. As Junko healed the young woman, her flame of anger soon simmered. It was alway a good feeling to watch a patient relax as they were in his care.

"don't suppose you would let me have that arrow so I can shove it up Mister oversized fur balls rectum? Only seems fair."

Chuckling a bit, Junko didn't reply as she assumed his answer. She'd have to play nice for now. At least until they figured out why they were gathered and what they were going to be doing.

"I'm Yuii. Kagetsu Yuii but just Yuii is fine,"

"Well, nice to meet you both. I believe I've seen you before Oniyuri. Maybe during some of my time training in the feline realm." Junko said with a nod as his eyes observed the festivities. As Yuii mentioned food, Junko rubbed his stomach again and was about to grab the staff wielding cheetahs attention until someone made an outburst.

"ATTENTION ALL!"

The music lowered along with all the chatter and laughter. The felines voice seemed quite enthusiastic like a sports announcer.

"I am pleased to once again announce this years annual test. We have our last two participants that has arrived and it's time for things to begin! Yuii of the Kagetsu clan and Junko of the Tsuyoshi clan! Step forth!"

Looking to Yuii, Junko nodded as he followed behind her to step into the center of attention. Fangs were seen as many smiled at what appeared to be the final event.

"As holders of the feline contract! You shall once again prove why we should call you family and eat together. The rules are simple. Only the use of taijutsu is permitted. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And who shall we face off against?" Junko said smirking a little. He loved to spar the beasts as it brought out his animal instincts. In addition, it was going to be interesting who they'd put against the cloud shinobi as the were recognized as elites. Especially as Junko made Childs play of his first few spars. Now, they'd have to turn up the heat as they'd have to handle Yuii as well.

"Oenomaus! Crixus! Step forward!"

kd0nq0.jpg
wulaa9.jpg

Huge roars from the crowd could be heard as the huge beasts maneuvered through. Stepping forward, they held grins as well. Taking off his shirt and shoes, Junko threw his clothes to the side before handing Yuii the arrow piece. "Time to get your pay back. Afterwards, it's time to eat!" Junko whispered cracking his knuckles.

Oenomaus wasn't weak. In fact, he actually taught Junko a few tricks of the feline trade growing up. Crixus on the other hand, was rumored to be one of the felines champions. Junko wouldn't follow the hype, his fist would have to prove the rumors.

"READY!? BEGIN!"

mft
WC: 500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back