Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Nod Back [Private]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri looks at the slip of paper on his hand. He had not intended for this to happen. Especially not with how things have happened recently. The incident with Shieo-sensei, the entire ordeal in the forest, and again, he felt as though Raikage-sama have been pulling the strings to keep him where he was at, and away from the executioner’s blade. Then again, this might just be the incident where he finally gets axed off if something bad were to happen. After all, he was going to be part of this “adopt a student a day” program.

He sighed at the thought and then contemplated on what would be an appropriate agenda to do. He wasn’t given much instruction other than “Let them understand what shinobis do. Let them experience life beyond the academy.” But even then, Kiri didn’t have an inch of knowledge of what exactly it meant for him to do. There was just a multitude of opinions to consider. What is normal? What is life beyond the academy? There were numerous answers and of which, sometimes, Kiri wondered if the the kind of life he lived was even considered normal. In fact, shouldn’t his life be more of a warning to others? AH! That could be it. Ah but he looked over the documents again and for some reason, he wasn't going to deal with a student, but a genin. Well, that was a bit reassuring, he thought.

“I understand now,” Kiri nodded as he began to walk out from the academy office and to the entrance where he would meet the said student he’d be adopting for the day. “I’ll just have to show him what not to do. How dangerous it can be and how life shouldn’t be like mine.”

As he would approach the entrance, there were a few students gathered, probably waiting for their own “adopter for the day”, but he had the picture of the particular genin assigned to him so he easily found the boy. He raised a brow as he stopped right before him, noticing the obvious before his eyes narrowed. “Eishi, was it?” he started before he folded the paper of his assignment and kept it in the slingbag he brought along. “I’m Kiri. You’ll be under me for the day, I suppose. I hope you’re not expecting so much, especially when expectations can be completely different from what they could actually be.” But he waved warmly to the boy and added, “But don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll be helpful for you, one way or another.”

With that said and greetings exchanged, Kiri would lead the young genin out from the Academy. They would walk along the streets, and he would lead the young one as they went to visit a couple of clinics. Kiri would explain that part of his weekend job with the hospital is to make clinic visits and ask for reports, just to update on the patients or perhaps a request for clinic equipment. “Normally, I would get tasked to the towns outside the village since it’s best to send someone who can fight in case of unexpected events. There was one time I had to retrieve medical documents from raiders that caused a commotion in one of the town clinics. But other than that, I usually do errands for the Aesculapium within the village itself. It beats having to do bedpan duties for a day, though, so I don’t mind it at all.”

After that, with Kiri almost done with his things to do, was at a lost of what else he could possibly bring the kid with him to. In the end, he decided to bring him to the colosseum. Entering the grand structure, they would first be greeted by the stalls outside, then past the tall double doors made of bronze and steel, they would finally enter the premises. Here, the halls were wide and columns everywhere to keep the structure propped up properly and securely. While the main stage was at the very center, the colosseum has its own training grounds.

He directed Eishi to try and examine the training grounds, get familiar with the equipment there and he might even get to find someone he knew of. It was just one of those quick tours, he supposed. As for Kiri, decided to walk along the gallery that led to the grand colosseum. There wasn’t any activity today so the place itself was silent. Only the sounds of the people outside and the village in general echoed from the far off places. And perhaps, some of the sounds from within the training grounds.

As he stood along the balcony overlooking the battle ground of the grand stage of the colosseum, Kiri felt a strange nostalgia. It wasn’t like he had ever fought in the colosseum before. He would mostly only be at the training grounds, practicing and honing his abilities. He would also sometimes help with the infirmary doctors, especially during festivals were there were so many competitors joining. Having casualties was the last thing any event organiser wanted, and so having a lot of mednins to help allowed them a sense of peace of mind. It didn’t mean they could simply be complacent either. In any case, what brought on the nostalgia was the scenery beyond the tall walls. The sky was seemingly unknowing just like that day. Even though nighttime hasn’t come yet, it was the same. The feeling of unknown gloom and doom was overcast, almost engulfing his world. Though he had recently gotten hold of a new strength worth believing in, there were still moments of doubts and Kiri couldn’t help but fall prey to these.

He sighs as he closes his eyes and let the wind brush past his face, his short cropped white hair flowing. The rest of his black uniform would flap along the breeze, seemingly inviting him to take flight at any moment. If only that were possible. But not now, not ever.

[Topic Started]
[Requesting: Eishi, Hoshi, Tenma]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What is this shit? I had asked myself this question a couple of times as I reread the paper that told me that I was still going to be a shadow for a day to another Shinobi of Chunin rank or higher. It appeared in the hast to promote me to genin, they forgot to excuse me from some of the sign-ups for additional credit in the academy. When I was told I was still expected to go, I was annoyed at first, then I realized it was pointless to resist and all I could feel now was resignation. Let's get this day over with I complained to myself as I used magnetic and metallic control to morph the small ball of steel in front of me into different shapes as if it was silly putty. It started as a perfectly symmetrical ball of aluminum before turning into a pyramid, square box, and then a couple unique abstract shapes. Whoever I was assigned to hadn't shown up yet, but there was still time before they'd be considered late.

When they finally did show up, I was met by a man almost as fashionable dress as he was overdressed. He didn't take his time before coming over to me and verifying who I was. I nodded my head before he introduced himself. I had to wonder if it was the arm. I was willing to bet that was in my official description. He began off on a tangent about not giving myself expectations, but I was pretty open at this point. This was his show. Also, if nothing else I was a practice target for when he'll likely have to do this again in the future. Though, that was banking on the assumption that this was one of his first times doing something like this, so who knows how it'll go.

"It's all good. I wasn't expecting to be here anyway, so we can keep this easy going."

Kiri lead me through town, just kind of walking at a leisurely pace as we visited a couple of clinics where he used his medical knowledge and practices to show off his skillset. He told me his story about the raiders and I couldn't help but respond with,

"Definitely a lot more interesting than the mundane years of studying medical knowledge and jutsus to get to that point." I kicked myself over the comment, but Kiri didn't seem to mind or notice. Alright, whatever then I said to myself as Kiri took me to a couple more clinics to check up on.

Once we were done with that whole rodeo, Kiri directed me towards the training grounds in the Coliseum. I decided to go look at the weapons they offered as practice material. I lifted one after the next with my magnetism as I looked them over. Most were dull and uninspired, but some of them had some real marks of good craftsmanship. I took the time to begin sharpening all of the blades back to near perfection with a pinch of my finger on the edges. I thought at first they were dulled for training, but I realized after finding a couple of them having already been sharpened that that wasn't the case. Well, if this causes someone to die, I'm going to feel real bad. Beyond that though?... meh, whatever.

I was busy and self absorbed at this point.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was something that Minako wasn’t exactly ready for. It was… well… this.

Biting her lower lip, she entered the scene and looked around, she actually hasn’t been here before, and already she would prefer not to be here again. She couldn’t even be arsed getting out of bed for this moment. Her sighs could be heard as she walking around slowly, letting her feet follow one another as she finally understood everything.

Not too long ago, she changed into what seemed to be a new person, then not long after that, she had this dream that resulted in her finding out what her past was. She was what seemed to be a warrior, or a guard in the past, her job was to fight for her life and to guide one of the ladies of the houses. Her name was Ashikaga Ai, or Ai in the past. The lady she guided was known as Akane. Akane was a lovely person, if they weren’t caught with one of the enemies, then Akane wouldn’t of had the tragedy that befell her, nor would Minako would have been executed and all that nonsense. There was one nickname that stuck out to her while she was stuck there though, and that was the name “Siren.”

Breathing heavily, the female rubbed her temples as she continued to walk by, she hasn’t spotted anyone yet, but it would be great if she could.

Finally, Minako walked into the training grounds and spotted one person, ironically, she has actually met them once before, but she definitely knows that only one or two will recognise her... and they weren't even here.

“Hey!” She exclaimed in a greeting, waving happily in her typical graceless manner and walked towards them. “Whats up??” She grinned as she placed her hands on her hips. “I hope I am not disturbing anything??”

Words: 311​
<i>
</i>

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On your marks, ready, set...

"MINAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Ikko hurtled through the air as if shot out of a cannon, aimed at Minako's left flank and he dove in to embrace her in a relatively violent but affectionate tackle hug, as is tradition. If they couldn't recognize her from her change in appearance, the resounding shout of her name was probably going to do the trick. Ikko slowly lifted his head, either from Minako's stomach or the dirt, and turned his eyes toward the other one in the area. As was usual for the boy, he barely understood where he was or what an arena was used for, so when he was met with the...well...somewhat dour expressions of Minako's friend he was a slightly crestfallen. Her friend seemed to have a perpetually sour face, like someone stuck smelling salts or rotten fish directly under his nose out of sheer cruelty, which seemed to have a perpetually unpleasant look plastered to his face. Of course, it never occurred to Ikko that his presence might cause them to look agitated. Why were all of Minako's friends so grumpy looking all the time? Did they not get enough to eat? Maybe egg rolls would cheer him up.

"Do you have any egg rolls?"

Well, that was a dumb question, if they had eggrolls he wouldn't look so cranky. Ikko pulled himself to his feet and and dusted himself off and tilted his head curiously at the pair before turning his attention back to Minako, an impatient expression dancing across his features.

"Well Minako, don't be rude, introduce me to your friend."

As if he hadn't just intruded in ballistic form.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Admiring the arena, Kiri sighed one last time. He didn’t think he’d be there at this time. He had only planned to show Eishi around but a new kind of mischief was brewing in him. As a mentor, he would have to prepare Eishi for the worst. Mednins aren’t simply bandaids. They were as good as any other shinobi meant for the battlefield. So while he was planning to let Eishi encounter one of the regulars in the arena, even as training, a thought suddenly came to mind. It would prove a bit reckless if he allowed another to fight his protege. It was a lot safer if he could control the situation and as such, he figured he should be able to do it.

As he was about to go look for Eishi along the training grounds, he came to a sudden stop. He felt more chakras abound. He was quite sensitive towards chakras, and he immediately felt a familiar one that stirred his heart. This would be quite troublesome, indeed. Although there was a new and unfamiliar one nearby, he would have to figure out how to move from there. He wanted Eishi to think of this like a real situation and treat it with utmost confidence and care. As such, another layer of mischief would come about in his plan.

“Sorry, Mina. I’ll have to drag you into this,” Kiri sighed before he disappeared into the shadows of the hall. He arrived at the infirmary and greeted the resident physician as he spotted one of the black coats and borrowed it. He zipped up to the neck and pulled up the hood before donning the mask he had chosen for his Sentou duties. He needed to keep his identity hidden for this exercise and what better way than to test the his Sentou mask. He’ll just have to apologize later.

Despite whatever interactions there was between the three individuals in the training grounds, unknown to them something was amid the shadows. There was a swirl of chakra before the shadows from every corner would race towards them, rising from the ground like skewers, and those caught unaware were likely to get cut.

[Calling Bmod]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
tumblr_otyhzsnnwC1qehrvso1_500.gif

Kiri will be your moderator for this fight as she is doing this for her b-mod training. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus. Please link it all.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.
  • This battle follows the Rules of Engagement. Make sure you brush up on them!
  • If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time via PM or Discord. My username on Discord has my username included in it.
  • Good luck and have fun! ^_^
  • Don't forget to vote for the site!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that was a sound she was very familiar with. The sounds of a wild Ikko crashing through the place and landing on top of her wasn’t really a thing to normally cross by, it is when it came to Ikko. He was such a sweetheart at times, he really was. Not too long ago, she has had a session with Junko, which resulted in Minako wanting to teach the young boy reading and writing in order to help him develop his skills properly.

With the affectionate hugging the both of them gave out to each other, she smiled softly while she patted the boys head that was planted on her stomach before looking around and asking if she had any egg rolls. Getting up, Minako bit her lower lip and scratched the back of her head before crossing her arms. Why the hell would she bring eggrolls? she hardly eats as much as anyone else and she has never even tried egg rolls before...

Standing up, she dusted herself off and smiled sweetly at the child, who seemed so eager.“Sweetie, I don’t, in fact, I have never ate any before!” She giggled before ruffling the young lad’s hair. He was so young, yet so… so affectionate.

Before being able to do what Ikko told her to do, until everything completely changed in an instant. Minako panicked and her motherly instincts set in, it was time for her to be a protector! She pretty much shoved Ikko out the way in some hope that the shadows will not harm in, she didn’t know if she had time to push Eishi out the way, but at the same time, there was no time, her mind was set in panic mode.

“Ai…”

A voice could be heard in Minako’s mind once again, butterflies started to swarm the area, Minako knew who that was… it was Akane, the reason why she was bound to Titania and Oberon…

“Ai, listen to me… you’re in danger!”

“I know that, Akane…” Minako bit her lower lip

“There doesn’t seem to be a way out… two people are in trouble…”

“WELLL NAWWWWW!!! Goin all captain obvious on me…”

There was nothing but a conversation going on in Minako’s head right now, and because nobody can hear what shes thinking, a barrage of facial expressions were planted on her face every few seconds.

“I am a sword, I am their sword, and I will accomplish this.”

“I understand…”

Akane’s voice wasn’t hear again, and the battle has officially began.

Actions: Sent
OOC NOTES:
Nobody can hear Akane​
<i>
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 Mod Result
Bg7yG8O.gif

[col]
GhWm4QW.jpg

Kiri
HP: 28,400 + 1,208 = 28,400 (Max)
CP: 26,880 - 1,050 = 25,830
Corrupted Energy: 8,064 + 1,208 – 2,000 = 7,272
Status: Dark Invitation (active), Hateful Aura, Ookanehira (equipped), Rain Dance
AP: 8-7.5 = 8.5 (next round)

Yk5GwWN.jpg

Hogosha
HP: 12,300
CP: 11, 160
AP: 3

Zombie 1
HP: 1,391
AP: 2

Zombie 2
AP:2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
GGcJ8cC.png

Eishi
HP: 11,250 - 450 - 200 - 200 = 10,400
CP: 11,250 - 560 = 10, 690
Status: Inside the Darkness (-4 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Cuddled (Bound), Rain Dance
AP: 6 - 4.5 = 7 (next round)

IHpD1m3.jpg

Minako
HP: 10,200 - 408 - 200 - 200 = 9,392
CP: 7,740
Status: Inside the Darkness (-4 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Cuddled (Bound), Rain Dance
AP: 6 - 3.5 = 7 (next round)

8xWmJdG.png

Ikko
HP: 8750 - 350- 200 = 8,200
CP: 18,000 - 448 = 17, 552
Status: Inside the Darkness (-4 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Rain Dance
AP: 6 - 5.5 = 6.5 (next round)[/col]

~0.00 sec~
Cues music
Kiri (Initiative) draws Ookanehira
Kiri (Initiative) enters Hateful Aura Style

Eishi sets Duelist to target Kiri:
- no set accu type and was rolled. Result is Range Accuracy
- +2 Range Accu, +10% Damage
- +10% Auto-Dodge against target’s attacks
- -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponent
Kiri’s Dark Invitation is Active and sucks the life outta the youngins: each loses 4% of current HP
- Kiri: 32
- Eishi: 12
- Minako: 20
- Ikko: 20

~0.83 sec~
Minako enters Defensive Mode, fortified with Defensive Technique:
- -1 Accu, +1 Dodge
- -10% Damage Taken

~1.25 sec~
Kiri uses Spreading Darkness that targets all, blinding the youngins: each has -4 Accuracy for this round
- Kiri: 41
- Eishi: 21
- Minako: 28
- Ikko: 20

~2.50 sec~
Eishi uses Magnetize (M) targeting Kiri: Miss! (-560CP)
- Auto-hit Chance: Fail
- Eishi: 5
- Kiri: 34

~3.33 sec~
Ikko uses Rain Dance (M) (-448CP)

~3.75 sec~
Kiri uses Corpse Soil (M), bringing out 5 Zombies!!! (rp-wise: Ancient Warriors): (-1050CP)
- Uses Special Action: Grasp of the Unliving using 3 Zombies Targeting Eishi, Minako and Ikko:
- Eishi: 11 vs 19 (Captured! Bound)
- Minako: 11 vs 19 (Captured! Bound)
- Ikko: 16 vs 19 (Captured! Bound)
- Zombie #4 and 5 is chilling and waiting for instructions

~6.25 sec~
Kiri uses Impure World Resurrection on 1 Zombie: Summoning Hogosha (-2000 Corrupted Energy)
Minako attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Fail!
- Bearhug causes backpains
Eishi attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Fail!
Ikko attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Fail!

~7.50 sec~
Kiri does some shady stuff, hidden from the youngins.

~8.75 sec~
Minako attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Fail!
Eishi attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Fail!
Ikko attempts to be free from the bearhug of the Zombie/Warrior: Success!

~9.00 sec~
~10.00sec~

Note: Eishi, Minako, and Ikko did not have enough time to do succeeding actions

- For questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, especially when you think something wrong happened. ^_^

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the three would come to notice the unexpected attack, Kiri retracts his shadows and comes into view. Even if this was supposed to be an ambush, he wouldn't go that far to devastate the three. Then again, perhaps he had something else in mind. Drawing out Ookanehira, the tachi coming out straight and silent from its majestic crimson scabbard, there would be a sudden flicker of his chakra across his body. It was a strange aura and could send a cold feeling to those nearby. But perhaps what the three had to concern themselves with was the otherworldly threat of such chakra, slowly sapping at their energy and will to fight, while providing clarity for Kiri to perceive them.

He spoke no words. It would only compromise his situation. Besides, cliche villains who talked too much often gets killed. Or so the books would say. Instead, Kiri smirked underneath his mask. He needed to create urgency- greater urgency- among the three. And for that, he made a few quick handseals before his chakra would burst into the air and devour the space around them, eliminating the light, plunging the three into the darkness and crippling their vision.

Here, he would test their mettle. Eishi showed promise to try and aim at him, the blind boy missed by a long shot as kiri effortlessly and silently walked across the darkness. The blue haired boy, the new one, would cast a charismatic water jutsu, sending raindrops in the battlefield, but it did little to disperse the darkness. Kiri noted to be wary of it though as he knew that jutsu well.

From there, he decided it was time to test their tenacity. Surging with a strange, almost altered, chakra, Kiri endows the souls of the warriors of the past a secobd life, five of which suddenly appearing in the field, all dressed in their wartorn armors and garbs - Valiant warriors of Hogosha's memories. But the fifth one would actually be Hogosha, himself, who was dressed in his white and gold yukata and hakama, adorned by his obsidian plated shoulder guard, and with his long white hair flowing behind him, tied with a black bow. He looks at Kiri for a moment and then to the gathered others and grinned. A nod between him and Kiri was enough for understanding the situation.

Lastly, Kiri tried to set another surprise though he seemed to catch a glance of Minako. He'll have to be wary.

[WC:411]
[MFT]
[Actions to be sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was initially worried for everything that was currently happening. She was getting herself ready, but it was as if she couldn’t. Within an instant, an entity started to hug her from behind, that was when the struggle well and truly began, she tried to wriggle, she tried to duck, she even tried to kick the legs of whoever was hugging her, but it all proven to be futile.

“Get off me!” Minako demanded as she continued to struggle, only struggling more once she started to get some sort of back pain. Looking down, she wasn’t sure what to think of the situation. She was meant to be everyone's sword, everyones protector and an executioner of some sort if it was well and truly needed. She didn’t want this painful type of hug… It was too painful, and it just made her want someone else to embrace and hug… maybe she could hug Ikko and the other kid gently afterwards, considering she was much older than them, well, in Ikko’s case anyway, she wasn’t sure about the age of the other kid.

After some time, butterflies started to fly around the area, and Minako’s back started to hurt more, it reminded her of the time she experienced while she was having that strange vision, of when she was getting whipped. She had nowhere to go, just like right now she has nowhere to go, nowhere to be useful at, and she wanted to cry, she really wanted to… Crying would be useless though, she would probably be seen as a baby, just like all the bullies and her teachers said so back at the academy if she ever cried…

Her wings were screaming for freedom, begging to be released, which it is struggling to thanks to the zombie, but she had a funny feeling that once she breaks out, her wings will be unleashed, not the greatest thing to show off, but if she can control her wings somehow, then maybe… just maybe…

“Hang in there, guys!” The female shouted, as to try give encouragement to the others.

Words: 348
Actions: Sent
OOC NOTES:
Emerald green butterflies are now just floating around, they cannot do anything and they don’t affect the battle, this is merely due to Minako’s emotions.​
<i>
</i>

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It came in quick enough that I wasn't able to do much besides flinch. I could feel the sting in my eyeballs at how fast they tried to adjust to the lack of lighting. Before I had known what was going on or why we were seemingly being attacked out of the blue inside this stadium, I could already feel a sort of presence sucking away at my energy. This felt like this was a setup, and I instantly blamed Kiri. I decided it was best just to get this over with and defeat whoever was attacking us. It wasn't made clear, but I took the arrival as the other two as the trigger for this to start. The boy named Ikko had only just arrived when we were all blindsided.

I had tried in vain to cast [Magnetize] on the assailant, but before I could even get it off I was blinded with a consuming darkness. To say it made it difficult to see would do it a disservice. Even on top of that, I was wrapped up in a bear hug from behind by someone much larger than I. I noted this would've been incredibly inappropriate in a casual setting before testing the creature's strength. The thing crushing me slightly as I tried to escape. I almost got free once, but I was still unable to get out of this viper like grip, the creature seemingly redoubling it's efforts to keep me bound.

I would have to keep struggling to get out. All the while, I could feel my energy unnaturally escape from me. I could see slightly better at this point and I could tell from the makeout that this was a male holding me. The darkness was still constricting my vision, so it was only a guess at the gender.

"Get off of me!", I gnashed my teeth as I tried to exert my force. Pumping chakra through my system the entire time to give me some kind of leverage.

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikko had trouble really understanding why anything that was currently happening was, well, happening. Maybe this new guy just randomly endured many impromptu assaults, maybe this was just a particularly bad area to be in, or perhaps someone just particularly angered by projectile hugs. Whatever the reason, not long after Ikko had made his grand entrance the trio had been attacked. First by darkness, then by something that smelled considerably worse. As soon as the darkness befell them, unnatural as it was, Ikko did what he always did when forced into an unpalatable situation, he made it rain. He meant that literally, unfortunately in the event anyone was expecting Ikko to panic produce money, as soon as the darkness befell them, Ikko's hands flew up before him, forming a seal with his right hand as his left hand was held out in front of him forming a sort of guard. As soon as the seals were formed, rain droplets began cascading down upon their heads. Ikko was not given much time to enjoy the clarity inducing rain however, as chilly as it would probably be for Eishi and Minako, before aggressors came up from behind them. Ikko, thinking on or, more specifically, off his feet, quickly bounced up in to the air as the arms closed around him and rammed his knees in to his chest. What the zombie grabbed hold of was an Ikko ball and it's stench was rather quickly making the poor boy sick.

Ikko tried to force open his binds with brute strength which, well, worked about as well as you'd expect it to for a four foot tall, relatively scrawny boy. The creature's arms barely moved as Ikko tried to force his way free. If strength wasn't going to work though, he was going to need to use cleverness. He was being held tight, uncomfortably so, but the creature was working off of the resistance it currently felt, which was not the amount of resistance Ikko was going to keep giving it. Ikko pushed back one more time, using what little feeble strength he could muster to give himself just enough room before shooting his feet down and outward, drastically increasing the space the monster had to grab hold of him again. Ikko dropped and hit the ground, pressing himself close against it as the creature's arms would wind up giving itself an awkward hug as Ikko shoved himself off the ground and rocketed himself through the air, leaping back a good fifteen paces away from his captor, flipping in the air and landing deftly on his feet, sliding another few paces backward. Instinctively as his brain registered just how many things Ikko felt through the darkness. He couldn't get a clear picture, the darkness obstructed much, but he could definitely make out the forms of eight different silhouettes, two of which were his recently assailed compatriots still struggling with their captors. That thought made him hesitate.

Ikko's hands, which had been forming a seal, slowly split ever so slightly apart. His natural instinct would be to resort to his bloodline. He had quite an arsenal for dealing with multiple targets like this and Ikko was fairly confident in his ability to deal with a host of numerous threats at once. The problem however was that he had no way to prevent Minako or the ornery faced boy from also falling victim to them and while he was fairly sure Minako could take more of a beating then her frame would suggest, they still had no idea what they were really dealing with. He couldn't afford to put them in even more danger especially when they had no idea if Ikko would actually accomplish anything. Thankfully, Ikko made up for not always having the best thoughts by usually having them quickly. There were six forms, four of them were moving noticeably more sluggishly but that was all he could even begin to decipher through the gloam. Ikko cursed softly under his breath. Could Minako and Eishi handle those things themselves? He was going to have to try and find out he supposed. Something told him he'd have a hell of a time trying to save them and protecting himself.

[WC: 704]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 Mod Result
Bg7yG8O.gif

GhWm4QW.jpg

[col]Kiri
HP: 28,400 +1,777 = 28,400 (Max)
CP: 25,830 - 250 (DI maintain) - 430 - 532 - 588 = 24,030
CE: 7,272 + 1,777 - 535 = 8,514
Status: Dark Invitation (active), Hateful Aura, Ookanehira (equipped), Rain Dance, Hidden Action, Anti-Gravity (Chakra Armor)
AP: 8.5 - 7.5 = 9 (next round)

Yk5GwWN.jpg

Hogosha
HP: 12,915 - 516 - 3,368 = 9,031
CP: 11,718 - 620 = 11,098
AP: 3 - 2.25 = 3.75 (next round)
Status: Synchronized Multipresence (Style), Kogitsunemaru (equipped), Sunder Reality (Active), Bleeding Rank 1

Zombie 1
HP: 1,460 -58 = 1,402
AP: 2-1 = 3 (next round)

Zombie 2
AP: 2 - 0 = 3 (next round)

Zombie 3
AP: 2 - 2 = 2 (next round)

Zombie 1
AP: 2 - 2 = 2 (next round)|
GGcJ8cC.png

Eishi
HP: 10,400 - 416 - 200 - 1,920 - 68 = 7,796
CP: 10,690
Status: Inside the Darkness (-2 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Cuddled (Bound), Rain Dance
AP: 6 - 5 = 7 (next round)

IHpD1m3.jpg

Minako
HP: 9,323 - 375 - 15 = 8,933
CP: 7,740
Status: Inside the Darkness (-2 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Cuddled (Bound), Rain Dance, Dropped out of Stealth, Titania & Oberon (equipped)
AP: 6 - 2 = 7 (next round)

8xWmJdG.png

Ikko
HP: 8,200 - 238 - 156 - 410 - 32 + 19 = 7,383
CP: 17, 552 - 190 - 874 - 615 = 15,873
Barrier: 3,125 - 240 - 240 - 24 - 240 = 2,165
Status: Inside the Darkness (-2 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Rain Dance, Broken Hands, Ice Prison (Active), Water Chakra Style: Soak[/col]

~0.00 sec~
Kiri’s Dark Invitation is Active and sucks the life outta the youngins: each loses 4% of current HP
- Kiri: 23 + 15 = 38 (+1,029HP, +1,029 Corrupted Energy)
- Eishi: 10 + 2 = 12 (-416HP)
- Minako: 10 + 20 = 30 (-375HP)
- Ikko: 10 + 15 = 25 (-238HP)
- Hogosha: 20 +6 = 26 (-516HP)
- Zombie 1: 14 + 5 = 19 (-58HP)
- Zombie 2: 14 + 8 = 22
- Zombie 3: 14 + 3 = 17
- Zombie 4: 14 + 2 = 16
Hogosha enters Seikon BL: Synchronise Multipresence (R3) with Martial Artist Ability (-620CP)

~1.67 sec~
Hogosha uses Seikon BL: Unreal Celerity (R3) to prioritise Seikon BL: Sunder Reality (R3) and Basic Strike targeting Ikko’s Head with Called Shot: (Full Hit!)
- Called Shot Ability –> Halves Accuracy Penalties, +5& Called Shot Chance
- +2 Accu / -10% Damage (Weapon Modifier)
- +10% Damage (Sunder Reality)
- +10% Damage (IWR is Cursed Action)
- +10% Damage (FE: Malfeasences)
- -2 Accu Called Shot Head Penalty
- Hogosha: 15 + 18 = 33
- Ikko: 10 + 8 = 18 (-156HP)
- Called Shot Head Success: 25% | Rolled: 100 (Fail)

~3.83 sec~
Ikko uses Ice Prison (M) on himself: (-874CP)
Fail Chance: 15% | Rolled: 34 (Proceeds)

~4.17 sec~
Kiri uses a Hidden Action, targeting Ikko: (Hit!)
- Kiri: 23 + 2 = 25 (-430 CP)
- Ikko: 12 + 9 = 21 (Broken Hands)
Eishi attempts to escape from bearhug of Zombie/Warrior: Fail!
- Eishi: 55 (Success Chance: 45% - 3rd attempt)
- Bearhug causes backpains (-200HP)
Minako attempts to escape from bearhug of Zombie/Warrior: Success!
- Minako: 27 (Success Chance: 45% - 3rd attempt)

~4.38 sec~
Kiri uses Anti-gravity (M) on himself: (-532 CP)

~5.00 sec~
Zombie 3 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: Full Hit!
- Z3: 20 + 16 = 36 (Nin Accu = No Frostbite Chance)
- Ikko: 10 + 14 = 24
- Barrier: (-240HP)
Zombie 4 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: Full Hit!
- Z4: 20 + 8 = 28 (Nin Accu = No Frostbite Chance)
- Ikko: 10 + 3 = 13

~5.16 sec~
Ikko enter Water Chakra Style: Soak

~5.84 sec~
Minako attempts to enter Stealth:
- Minako: 7 + 16 = 23
- Kiri: 11 + 14 = 25 (Aware)
- Hogosha: 9 + 12 = 21 (Unaware)
- Zombie 1: 8 + 15 = 23 (Aware)
- Zombie 2: 8 + 17 = 25 (Aware)
- Zombie 3: 8 + 20 = 28 (Aware)
- Zombie 4: 8 + 8 = 16 (Unaware)
- Eishi: 8 + 18 = 26 (Aware)
- Ikko: 8 + 1 = 9 (Unaware)
Minako draws out Titania & Oberon (weapon)

~6.88 sec~
Kiri uses Gravitational Pull (M) targeting Eishi: Hit!
- Kiri: 23 + 14 = 37 (-588CP)
- Eishi: 10 + 17 = 27
- Interruption Chance: 50% | Rolled: 49 (Success)
Kiri uses Orbital Strike (M) targeting Eishi: Full Hit!
- Kiri: 23 + 1 +1(jutsu) = 25 (-535 Corrupted Energy)
- Eishi: 10 + 11 = 21 (-1,920HP)
- Crush Effect Chance: 28% (18% base + 10% Elemental Aura) | Rolled: 47 (Fail)

~7.50 sec~
Zombie 1 uses Basic Strike targeting Minako: Negated
- Z1: 20 + 5 = 25
- Minako: 10 + 10 = 15
- Minako uses Kensei: Overwhelming Power Reflexively:
Attack Negation Roll: 10 + 16 + 2(jutsu) = 28 (Success!)
- Minako drops from Stealth

~8.99 sec~
Ikko uses Wind Scar (M) targeting Hogosha: (-615CP)
- Ikko Base Accu: 14 + 2 + 2 + 1= 19 (Class Bonus + Focus + jutsu)
- Hogosha: 20
Ikko vs Hogosha and Bleeding Chance Success: 34%
- 19 + 19 = 38 vs 20 + 18 = 38 (Crit! +2 Crit Range) (-1,318HP) (88% - Fail)
- 19 + 10 = 29 vs 20 + 1 = 21 (Full Hit!) (-293HP) (96% - Fail)
- 19 + 9 = 28 vs 20 + 14 = 34 (Miss!) (48% - Fail)
- 19 + 17 = 36 vs 20 + 11 = 31 (Full Hit!) (-293HP) (79% - Fail)
- 19 + 1 = 20 vs 20 + 12 = 32 (Miss!) (53% - Fail)
- 19 + 11 = 30 vs 20 + 14 = 34 (Miss!) (50% - Fail)
- 19 + 6 = 25 vs 20 + 5 = 25 (Partial Hit!) (-146HP) (55% - Fail)
- 19 + 3 = 22 vs 20 + 7 = 27 (Miss!) (11% - Success)
- 19 + 12 = 31 vs 20 + 20 = 40 (Miss!) (82% - Fail)
- 19 + 2 = 21 vs 20 + 8 = 28 (Miss!) (39% - Fail)
- 19 + 14 = 33 vs 20 + 18 = 38 (Miss!) (60% - Fail)
- 19 + 20 = 39 vs 20 + 19 = 39 (Crit! +2 Crit Range) (-1,318HP) (52% - Fail)
Hogosha Bleeding Rank raised to 1 (Multi-Hit Jutsu is considered 1 Hit)

~10.00 sec~
Zombie 3 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: Full Hit!
- Z3: 20 + 8 = 28 (Nin Accu = No Frostbite Chance)
- Ikko: 10 + 7 = 17
Zombie 4 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: Full Hit!
- Z4: 20 + 13 = 33 (Nin Accu = No Frostbite Chance)
- Ikko: 10 + 19 = 29
Barrier: (-240HP)

Note:
Eishi ran out of time to perform actions
Zombie 1 ran out of time to perform actions
Zombie 2 ran out of time to perform actions

- For questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, especially when you think something wrong happened. ^_^

Edit #1: I miscalculated the timing. Eishi and Minako’s attempt to escape happens at 4.17 sec (not 2.50 sec). Minako managed to escape and thus her next action was moved to 5.84 sec (not 4.17 sec). Eishi does not have to make a second escape attempt this round as he will be freed when Kiri strikes him at 6.88 sec (Eishi does not suffer -200HP from the second bind).
Edit #2: Corrected the Bleeding Chance. It should be 34% not 60%.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the struggles and the harsh attempts at keeping her there. Minako managed to break free from the inexcusable bearhug. With this, Minako fell onto the floor and her wings were released ever so briefly, they weren’t large, but they were mostly out of place. Luckily, the wings vanished quickly soon after, the pain faded away and the butterflies slowly vanished too. It was time to get into the fight!

Keeping an eye on the other two, she quickly placed herself into stealth before drawing out Titania and Oberon, her two special weapons that are now even more bonded with her thanks to Akane making her presence known in Minako’s mind, which is also thanks to the strange-ass vision that she was granted while she was asleep in the ancient forest. She didn’t know if anyone would notice her presence, but it was clear that she was still in danger… one of the zombies started to go for her and even dared to attack her with their attacks.

Raising an eyebrow, Minako took quick work to negate the attack, and she immediately dropped out of stealth.

“Do not mess with me…” Minako mumbled as she looked at Titania and Oberon once more. She had to think of what to do now, as she can see that there were a few figures here and there now that she looked to them. This was going to be a difficult fight indeed, she was going to require the cooperation of her teammates as she started to doubt the situation since she was what was known to be realistic.

“Fuck this battle.” She mumbled under her breath, still trying to calculate what would be the next best action to take.

Words: 286
Actions: Sent​
<i>
</i>

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This try wasn't any better, I still couldn't break myself free of this grip, regardless it seemed I wasn't going to be given a choice as I was sucked in through a gravitational pull against my will before getting slammed hard into the ground. It was enough force to interrupt my cast and lost my pooled chakra. I was beginning to get incredibly annoyed at this seemingly random attempt on our lives. I could go on, but at this moment all I currently knew was pain and suffering. I felt the recoil of my body crashing into the ground below at terrifying speeds a couple seconds later. My bones creak and my muscles moan at this meteoric strike to my body. I sputtered into a garbled mess as I got rocked from that little exchange. My ears were popping and my vision slightly unsteady. I was able to recover myself after another moment. Things were getting worse and I hadn't even been able to retaliate. I could only hope I didn't get myself caught up again as I entered back into the fray.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a group of kids (Minako included in this case, due to her inexperience), they were putting up a good fight, for the moment, at the very least. His golden orbs examined their reaction quite carefully, especially began his attacks. He made sure that his will was communicated properly to the warrior before he could accidentally kill one of the kids. Not that he wasn’t confident in Hogosha’s restraints. Even then, Ikko would show tenacity in his quick reaction to build up an ice enclosure. But that would not stop Kiri as he lowered himself and then sent a glaring aura shock. Knowing it would be a little cruel but he knew well that these kids will be facing far deadlier threats in real life and would need proper training to survive the real fights.

The rest of the fight proceeded uneventfully. Or perhaps there was something in the works but he just didn’t know. He hoped there was. Just then, Minako would free herself and attempt to get things moving in her way, though Kiri had always got his eyes on her and it would be difficult to disappear from his field of vision. That was clear. Though he raised a brow when he caught her curse for a bit. He grinned and then directed his attention to his student, Eishi. He would not let the kid suffer any further in this humiliating bearhug as he charged his hands with chakra and almost immediately Eishi would be pulled by an unknowing force towards his him. And just like that, Kiri would strike with the pummel of his sword, his entire hand coated with the same dangerous chakra that would blow Eishi across the field.

They were doing good, but things were just truly starting. An different kind of shine glinted across his irises.

[Actions Sent]

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The darkness didn't especially help him avoid getting clubbed in the face. He couldn't really see what was hurtling toward him, but he certainly felt it when it got there. A long, wide arc sliced through the air before him and Ikko, reflexively jumped backward, however dodging the blade did little to deal with his opponent's momentum as, in a fluid motion, the pommel* of the sword was thrust forward and a small, blunt object crashed straight in to Ikko's forehead, the darkness doing its bit to impair some of his assailant's aim as well as the bludgeon didn't hit anything especially vital, but it did more than enough to send pain coursing through Ikko's body and to leave the boy dazed as he struggled backward. Attempting to prevent further bludgeons to the face, Ikko moved to bring his hands together to form a seal and then, suddenly, a loud cry of pain tore through the darkness. It was all the poor boy could do not to cry. Out of nowhere, Ikko's hands were broken. Even in the daze of the pain though, Ikko couldn't understand what had happened. Nothing had hit them at all, he would have felt an impact and the darkness had abated enough that he could see his hands. If there was really an injury that'd hit him hard enough to break his hands, Ikko should be able to see at least a bruise if not the bones poking out of his skin. What did that mean? Genjutsu? Probably, but Ikko was never good at performing or dealing with Genjutsu, he had no idea what to do.

However, he was a ninja damnit. He wasn't going to let pain, Illusionary or otherwise, stop him. Ikko forced his hands together, forming another seal, barely keeping his voice from crying in pain, and he forced his chakra through them, pain rifling anew through his body as he did, threatening to tear away his concentration. Walls of ice erected around him. Ikko was confident it'd spare him for now and it wouldn't take long to validate that belief, but something new happened that threw him nearly into a panic. He could not see exactly what had happened, but he felt the impact tremor through the ground as someone had leveled the earth around him, probably leveling one of his newfound friends with it. Ikko, his body creaking with each finger movement, formed in to a few more seals. He needed some rebuttal, he needed some response. He aimed himself at where the creature who hit him in the face was and fired his jutsu, winds cutting through everything in their on the way to their target. Ikko doubted it'd fully drag him down, he moved far more fluidly than the other peons, but Ikko would definitely leave a mark.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 Mod Result
Bg7yG8O.gif

[col]
GhWm4QW.jpg

Kiri
HP: 28,400 + 311 = 28,400 (Max)
CP: 24,030 - 102 - 190 - 759 - 730= 22,249
Corrupted Energy: 8,514 + 311 – 1,100 = 7,725
Status: Dark Invitation (active), Hateful Aura, Ookanehira (equipped), Rain Dance, Hidden Action, Anti-gravity (Chakra Armor), Ebony Nightmare, Hidden Action 2, Corpse Soil
AP: 9-8.5= 8.5 (next round)

Yk5GwWN.jpg

Hogosha
HP: 9,031 -123 - 860 - 116 - 5,692 - 853 - 1,068 = 319
CP: 11,160 +334[/colo] -600 - 480 = 10,414
AP: 3.75-3.75 = 3 (next round)
Status: Bleeding Rank 3, Vengeance (Minako, Ikko), Kogitsunemaru (equipped)

HtAYBOi.jpg

Zombie 1
HP: 1,402 -400 = 1,002
AP: 3-2 = 3 (next round)

HtAYBOi.jpg

Zombie 2
HP: 1,402 -1,600 = -198 (KO)
AP: 3-1

HtAYBOi.jpg

Zombie 3
HP: 1,402
AP: 2-2 = 2 (next round)

HtAYBOi.jpg

Zombie 4
HP: 1,402
AP: 2-2 = 2

Uts5Y0E.jpg

Ebony Nightmare
HP: 3120
AP: 3-1 = 3 (next round)
GGcJ8cC.png

Eishi
HP: 7,796 - 311 -5,400 - 228 = 1,857
CP: 10,690 - 820 = 9,870
Status: Inside the Darkness (-1 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Rain Dance, Polarity Shift (Active), Devastation Effect (-10% Damage to Kiri), Afflicted by Hidden Action, Bleeding Rank 1, Hidden Power (Active +2 all secondaries)
AP: 7-4.5 = 5.05AP(next round)

IHpD1m3.jpg

Minako
HP: 8,933 - 2,925 - 117= 5,891
CP: 7,740 -285 +97 -545 = 7,007
Status: Inside the Darkness (-1 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Rain Dance, Titania & Oberson (equipped), Devastation Effect (-10% Damage to Kiri)
AP: 6 - 3.5 = 7 (next round)

8xWmJdG.png

Ikko
HP: 7,383 - 410 - 16 + 42 = 6,999
CP: 15,873 - 190 - 230 - 202 - 202 - 412 = 14,637
Status: Inside the Darkness (-1 Accu), Sapped (Dark Invitation), Rain Dance, Broken Hands, Ice Prison (Active), Water Chakra Style: Soak
Barrier: 2,165 - 240 - 240 - 120 - 240 - 180 - 240 = 905
AP: 6 .4 - (next round)[/col]

~0.00 sec~
Kiri’s Dark Invitation is Alive and Well.. sucking life force: each loses -4% of current HP
- Kiri: 23 + 1 = 24 (+311 HP, +311 Corrupted Energy)
- Eishi: 10 + 6 = 16 (-311HP)
- Minako: 10 + 20 = 30
- Ikko: 10 + 14 = 24
- Hogosha: 20 + 10 = 30
- Zombie 1: 14 + 20 = 34
- Zombie 2: 14 + 3 = 27
- Zombie 3: 14 + 14 = 28
- Zombie 4: 14 + 17 = 31
Kiri maintains Anti-gravity (M), Corpse Soil (M), and Hidden Action
Ikko maintains Raindance (M), Ice Prison (M)
Minako uses Initiative to attempt to enter Stealth:
- Minako: 7 + 17 = 24
- Kiri: 11 + 15 = 26 (Aware)
- Hogosha: 9 + 6 = 15 (Unaware)
- Zombie 1: 8 + 20 = 28 (Aware)
- Zombie 2: 8 + 8 = 16 (Unaware)
- Zombie 3: 8 + 17 = 25 (Aware)
- Zombie 4: 8 + 1 = 9 (Unaware)
- Eishi: 8 + 16 = 24 (Aware)
- Ikko: 8 + 2 = 10 (Unaware)
Kiri uses Initiative to attempt to enter Stealth:
- Kiri: 11 + 12 = 23
- Eishi: 8 + 15 = 23 (Aware)
- Minako: 7 + 14 = 21 (Unaware)
- Ikko: 8 + 11 = 19 (Unaware)
- Hogosha: 9 + 4 = 13 (Unaware)
- Zombie 1: 8 + 1 = 9 (Unaware)
- Zombie 2: 8 + 12 = 20 (Unaware)
- Zombie 3: 8 + 9 = 17 (Unaware)
- Zombie 4: 8 + 3 = 11 (Unaware)
Hogosha uses Seikon BL: Unreal Celerity (R3) to prioritse Seikon BL: Destruction Pulse (R3) targeting Ikko and Minako: (-600CP)
Rolling for Blindshot Check on Minako: (Miss!)
- Hogosha: 9 + 5 = 14
- Minako: 7 + 18 = 25
Rolling for attack against Ikko:
- Hogosha: 13 + 3 = 16
- Ikko: 10 + 16 = 26 (Miss!)

~2.50 sec~
Minako uses Vanishing Slash (R1) targeting Hogosha: (-285CP)
- Minako: 11 + 16 - 1 + 3 + 3 (Roll, Spreading Darkness, Sneak Attack Bonus, Jutsu) = 23
- Hogosha: 20 + 4 = 24 (-860HP)
Bleeding Chance: 20% Rolled: 77 (Fail)
- -10% against Cursed
Dual Weapon additional damage (-116HP)
Hogosha is no Vengeful
Minako gains 97CP

~2.78 sec~
Kiri summons Ebony Nightmare (M) - (1,100 Corrupted Energy)

~2.81 sec~
Ikko uses Aqua Fang (M) targeting Hogosha: Miss! (-202CP)
-Fail-chance: 15% Rolled: 17 (Proceeds)
-Ikko: 14 + 6 -1 + 2 + 2 + 1 (Spreading Darkness, Class Bonus, Focus)= 24
-Hogosha: 20 + 9 = 30
-No Piercing Chance

~3.33 sec~
Zombie 1 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Full Hit!)
-Z1: 20 + 14 = 34 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10 + 8 = 18
-Barrier: (-240HP)
Zombie 2 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Full Hit!)
-Z2: 20 + 15 = 35 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10 + 20 = 30
-Barrier: (-240HP)

~3.57 sec~
Eishi uses Polarity Shift (M) on self: (-820CP)

~4.67 sec~
Hogosha uses Seikon BL: Quicksilver Pursuit (R3) targeting Minako: (-480CP)
Rolling for Blindshot: (Miss!)
-Hogosha: 9 + 5 = 14
-Minako: 7 + 11 = 18

~5.00 sec~
Minako uses Lunar Steps (R1) target Hogosha:
- Minako: 11 + 18 - 1 + 3 + 3 (Roll, Spreading Darkness, Sneak Attack Bonus, Jutsu) = CRIT!
- Hogosha: 20 + 4 = 24 (-5,692HP)
- Crit range +2, 2.25xDmg
-10% against Cursed
-Dual Weapon additional damage (-853HP)
-Hogosha is still Vengeful
-Minako gains 6,545CP
-Remain in Stealth Chance: 30% Rolled: 93
-Minako dropped out of stealth

Zombie 3 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Partial Hit! 50%)
-Z3: 20 +17 = 37 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10+20 = 37
Barrier: (-120HP)
Zombie 4 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Full Hit!)
-Z4: 20 +7 = 27 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10+11 = 21

~5.56 sec
Kiri uses Lingering Spark (M) targeting Eishi: (-759CP)
-Kiri: 23 + 18 = 41 (Hit!)
-Eishi: 11 + 3 = 14 (-650HP, MaxAP reduced by 20%, may only carry over .25)
-Kiri dropped out of stealth
-Special Action: Elemental Lacing to Inertial Control (M) targeting Eishi and Minako: (-730CP)
-Kiri: 23 + 8 + 2 (Roll, Jutsu) = 33
-Eishi: 10 + 1 + 2.5 (Roll, Polarity Shift) = 12.5 (Full Hit!) -10% DMG to Kiri for 1 full Round
-Minako: 10 + 19 = 29 (Full Hit!) -10% DMG to Kiri for 1 full Round
-FE: Devastation turns this into AoE
-FE: Gloaming Chakra makes this Cursed
- +10% DMG (Dark Sage boost to all Cursed)
- +10% DMG (FE: Malfeasense boost to all Cursed)
- +10% DMG to Minako who is Spiritual Aligned
-Rolling for Impale Chance: 31% Rolled: 19 (Eishi - Success), 42 (Minako - Fail)
-Rolling for Crit Damage Chance: 45% Rolled: 40 (Crit! on Eishi)
-Total Damage: Eishi (-5,400HP) Minako (-2,925HP)
-Eishi Bleeding Rank raised to 1

~5.62 sec~
Ikko uses Aqua Fang (M) targeting Hogosha: Full Hit! (-202CP)
-Fail-chance: 15% Rolled: 50 (Proceeds)
-Ikko: 14 + 12 -1 + 2 + 1 (Spreading Darkness, Class Bonus, Jutsu)= 28
-Hogosha: 20 + 6 = 26 (-1,068HP)
-Pierce Chance: 22% Rolled: 1 (Success)
-Hogosha’s Bleeding Rank raised to 3 and Vengeful to Ikko

~7.14 sec~
Eishi uses Polarity Burts (M) targeting Zombie 1,2
-Auto-hit Chance: 5% Rolled: 40 (no auto-hit)
-Eishi: 12 + 17 - 1 + 1 + 2 (Roll, Spreading Darkness, Jutsu, Hidden Power) = 31
-Z1: 14 + 18 = 32 (Partial Hit! 25%) (-400HP)
-Z2: 14 + 8 = 22 (Full Hit!) (-1600HP = KO)
- Rolling Polarise Chance: 23% (18jutsu + 5 Class Bonus) Rolled: 1 (Success)
-Zombie 1 is now Polarised

~7.71 sec~
Ebony Nightmare uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Miss!)
-EN: 12+6 +2 (Roll, Jutsu) = 20
-Ikko: 10 + 13 = 23
-Rolling Frostbite Chance: 27% (21 jutsu + 6 Raindance) Rolled: 23 (Success)
-Random Limb chosen: EN’ Arms now suffer Sprained status

~9.21 sec
Ikko uses Aqua Fang (M) targeting Hogosha with Jutsu Mastery: Miss! (-412CP)
-Fail-chance: 15% Rolled: 37 (Proceed)
-Ikko: 14 + 15 -1 + 2 + 1 (Spreading Darkness, Class Bonus, Jutsu)= 31
-Hogosha: 20 + 17 = 37
-No Pierce Chance

~10.00 sec~
Zombie 3 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Partial Hit! 75%)
-Z3: 20 +7 = 27 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10+16 = 26
Barrier: (-180HP)
Zombie 4 uses Basic Strike targeting Ikko: (Full Hit!)
-Z4: 20 +2 = 22 (Nin Accu. No Frostbite Chance)
-Ikko: 10+9 = 19

Note:
-Eishi ran out of time to do actions
-Ebony Nightmare ran out of time to do actions.
-Please note WHAT RANK your Jutsus are. O_O Looking at you, Miss MVP of this Round. ^w^
-Timings in the conditionals were off, hence, none went off as desired.
-That said, simply saying “a C-rank Jutsu or…” is not allowed. You need to be specific about the timing of what Jutsu you’re putting a conditional on. The purpose of conditionals are reactions, so in effect, imagine your character having that split-second reaction to seeing what’s coming. To say “C-rank” or something is weird because it is not observable ICly, but the speed and timing of what’s coming at you or happening around you.

Edit #1: Corrected the Lingering Spark accuracy vs Eishi, Kiri has no Sneak Attack bonus. Ikko’s Water Chakra Style Soak allows for HP regen of 10% of total CP cost of all maintained jutsus, thus was added.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back