Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

a place of old (Private)

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanse's face turned into a smile when Touka explained to him that the clan itself traveled too and Hanse's worries disappeared. With his mind made up and his worries put to rest, the small child nodded his head. "I, I think staying with you sounds nice! So, i think i will stay with you, Big sis!" he grinned and clutched his sketchpad. With a new resolution in his heart, Hansame continued to walk side by side his new sister.

When the question of who Yanji was came up, Hanse's eyes lit up. "Oh! Yanji! He's a good person, and my first friend a made a little while ago! He can be a little shy, but he's really nice too, and really smart, so he's not gonna get me into any trouble, and if he's in trouble, I'll be there for him too! he smiled before another thought popped up inside of his mind. "Oh! And Yanji has these really cool cat ears too! And i think his last name is Byakko, but He's got cat ears! Not the kind on a headband, but actual cat ears!" he added, like that fact was the most important one in the bunch.

OOC: sorry for the short post, really busy day today

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka smiled a wide and joy filled grin when she heard Hansame's reply "I'm glad to hear! I think you'll enjoy it I really do!" she should say with a heartfelt warmth, glad she would not have to worry about him being alone. Particularly with Akkuma having declared war on the Wind Daimyo, things were going to escalate quickly. She giggled "I'm glad to hear that, you two keep that friendship no matter what. Having a bind with someone is precious, that's something worth protecting. Well he seems like a good person, maybe I'll have the meeting him one day." she would say before Hansame added the last bit and her jaw dropped.

She started giggling "Byakko and cat-like ears...wait Byakko...Byakko..." she said the name a few times, she knew it was familiar but she couldn't pick it. After a brief moment and a puzzled expression on her face she suddenly gasped. "You don't mean Byakko as in apart of the Toraono Clan Byakko do you? Because if so he would technically be family of mine." she would say with a warm grin, due to the uniting of the Toraono Clan with the Miroku Clan they had become family. Little did she know that Yanji was the son of Kyuji the cousin and friend of Akkuma's. She wondered what he would think about that knowledge maybe she had just gotten them mixed up.

OOC: It's all good ^_^

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame was glad that Touka was alright with Yanji, not that Hansame was going to stop hanging out with a friend even if his new older sister wasn't so crazy about him hanging out with Yanji. After all, the small child had made a promise with his cat eared pal, and breaking it would be pretty rude. He had given a bit of thought on his future, and even though he had made a plan, there was actually a lot of things Hansame was unsure of about the whole thing. Goals, aspirations, what kind of shinobi abilities he wanted to obtain, he had almost no idea about things like those. But there was another time for thinking about the future, now he needed to focus on the present time. Hansame nodded his head in agreement when Touka stated how important having a special friendship with a person and protecting that person too. He was a little surprised when Touka new of his friend's clan name, but then came to a realization that cat eared people were pretty scarce and probably well known in Suna.

He continued to nod his head as this time he received some new information regarding the Byakko clan, how they were related to Touch's clan, and apparently a part of the Toraono clan as well. "Oh, Really big sis? I mean, i sorta know about the history, but i don't know about that. So it's kinda like a big family? Are there any sort of squabbles? And do they result in miniature wars?" he asked, his childish curiosity getting the best of him.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka smiled enjoying her conversation with Hansame as he listened intently to her words, when Hansame began to ask her his questions. "Yeah they are quite a large clan, every now and then but it rarely progresses to anything worth worrying over." she would say with a small smile, before sighing to answer his last question. 'It's not often but sometimes someone earns their wrath...much like Lord Akkuma has made a declaration of war against the Wind Daimyo." she would say so calmly and matter of fact that one would be shocked she spoke do openly about war against one of the most influential men in this Country.

Not that their clan wasn't without its strengths, when one took into account their military prowess, occult knowledge and allies they were an incredibly formidable force. She would smile at the boy but there was something different about this grin, it would be subtle but hidden in the smile was a lust for war. For she knew of the Daimyo's crimes and if anyone stood a chance at opposing him it was her Lord, that much she knew to be truth.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame smiled as he imagined a scene of a large group of people having a small war of something silly such as the last cookie in the jar or who has to wash the dishes. Though if a family had multiple clans stacked up on their population, washing dishes must be a tedious chore. His last question's answer surprised Hansame a little bit, he wasn't so serious about his last question, but he asked after all, and there was an answer that he got, even if the answer surprised him. Wondering what things were done in order for a war to happen, Hansame's train of thought was cut short when he thought about how an entire clan was going to war with a Daimyo, which included his big sister. Taking another moment of silence to try and comprehend the massive concept of war before some more, serious questions popped up in his mind.

"Does that mean you're going to fight big sis? Is the Miroku clan strong? What happened to start the war? Do you think this is going to affect the world in a big way? A-And you're not going to get hurt right big sis?" he asked with uncertainty, as well as worry. Even though he had just met Touka this day, he already felt a strong connection and definitely cared about her. As he did, he wondered if he would get involved into the war just by being close to Touka, or perhaps he and Yanji may have get dragged into the war in their travels, but he was more worried about Touka just because of the fear that something would happen and another person would leave his life.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka gave a sigh "He attacked this village, it's people and the Toraono...as such we have declared war against him. Yes we are...we're not afraid of this War but our enemies should be. No doubt what happens in this war will go down in History till the end of time." she paused when she heard Hansame's last question, a warm smile came upon her face. Those Crimson looked upon him with surprise and warmth. "You needn't worry about me...I'll be safe here in the dojo. Watching over the women & children, whole dealing with any political matters in Akkuma's absence." she wondered if Hansame would ask where Akkuma would go.

Most Nobles & Lords hid and let their subjects/underlings do the fighting, but not Akkuma he would be on the front lines in this war. Leading their forces against the enemy, like an Eldritch horror from an old legend he would unleash terror and death upon them. "It will take more then a war to get rid of me." she would say with a wide grin even though she wasn't a shinobi Touka could handle herself.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanse's usually large grin shrank down to a smaller more serious grin as he listened in surprise to the Wind Daimyo past invasion of Suna, and His surprise mostly stemmed from how he had no clue that an actual invasion had happened without any of his knowledge, or anyone that he knows knew about it. Still trying to comprehend this huge revelation, he couldn't really hear what Touka said next at first, but after about a minute of staring off he still had a blank look on his face, yet he nodded like he understood everything Touka was saying, though inside of him mind he was still unsure of what to think about this whole scenario.

With a small sigh he stared back at his friend and new sister, completely focused and a little more relaxed and his mind was still trying to wrap itself around the whole invasion, but he was getting along fine. A wave of relief came over him when Touka said she'd be safe, and by the fact how Touka said how he was pretty tough herself. "I hope the war is gonna end soon. It's sorta scary with war, i mean, just the death count. But then again, i guess the more dead bodies, the more Mister Akkuma can use as weapons, right?" he asked, his tone light hearted, but he was just trying to fill the silence as he thought about the casualties of war, and if his parents would get caught in the whole ordeal.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
She listened intently to Hansame she couldn't help but feel he was concerned about the up coming war, in more ways then he had mentioned. "Death is an inevitable part of life..." she would say a soft sadness to her words as she gave him a small smile. "Truth be told even if no one died he could still summon dead from the earth...this world has existed for so long it's nearly impossible to go somewhere where no one has died." she would say before ruffling the young Sunans hair.

"Akkuma and his...zombieeesssss." she would groan and begin shambling towards Hansame like a zombie, in an attempt to lighten the mood for her little brother. She would shamble after him, groaning as she tried to pull him into a zombie-like hug.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small child looked a little worried still with the whole war thing, but he could still pay attention to Touch's words of wisdom about the harsh truth of death and how it could never escape as long as he was part of the living. Though one part of his older sibling's statement peaked his interest. How she said there was only a few places on the world where no one had died, ever. Assuming that under the ground wasn't included on the earth, Hansame had an idea sprung up inside of him. "Well then big sis, I'll find a spot somewhere out there where no one has died yet, and that's where i'll die! I mean, i'll be traveling the world with a friend after all, so there's gonna be gobbles of opportunities!" he smiled optimistically. Hansame was thinking out loud with not filter on him, but he made a mental note to make that a goal for his travels.

Smiling goofily when Touka came lurching out at him like a zombie, He ran away in a comically slow manner, before getting caught in Touch's embrace. Giggling and laughing excitedly, he continued to squirm and struggle playfully, but then embraced Touka as well. "noo! don't eat me!" he laughed.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"I'm sure you might find it...though if you die there how will you tell me you've found it?" she would ask giving him a warm grin. "After all I'll want to find out about all the places you've been too." they would spend a brief moment engaging in a sibling-like moment of playfulness. When she caught up to the comically slow running youth she pulled him close in an embrace. When he laughed asking her not to eating him she would giggle.

"But little sunans taste soooo good!" she would exclaim before pretending to try and bite him before giving him a warm hug. "Don't you go getting yourself eaten on me while you're out traveling with your friend." she would say with another chuckle, warmth in her eyes as she looked at Hansame. She couldn't help but wonder what mischief he would get himself into out in that vast world. She couldn't wait to see what kind of man he would become, that was if he survived the shinobi life.

Edited to fix
Sorry next post will be better I promise ^_^

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame continued to smile, though he was thinking about the ways that he could tell his sister about the places he has traveled to, before a nice little thought popped into his head. "Ooh! What about I send you letters?! That could work! And maybe I could send you little gifts too! he nodded his little head with his suggestion. He made another promise in his mind to send her letters and such, no matter what she said about the suggestion. His mind began to wander off into all of the adventures again, before reality pulled him back once more when his new sibling spoke up one again, this time with a warning not to get eaten in his travels.

Nodding his head in determination and joy, he looked back up at Touka. "I'll make sure of that! Who knows, maybe you'll hear about the accomplishments me and Yanji'll make together. It's gonna be really great!" he smiled, having no doubts about his future with his friend. "If, it's ok, do you know how mister Akkuma got so strong? was it like his demon side, or maybe he killed a bunch of people to get the title and the power?" he asked again, showing some more interest in the demonic entity.

OOC: so sorry about the long wait

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka smiled when Hansame said he would send her letters "That sounds amazing I look forward to it, I hope to hear about all your adventures out there." she would say with a genuine warmth to her words. She noticed he seemed to day dream once more and giggled. "I look forward to your little gifts..." she would say warmly to her little brother.

He nodded at her warning about getting eaten saying he would be sure not to get eaten, then telling her maybe she might hear of his exploits with Yanji. "I'm sure I will, you two are bound to have some adventure." she said with a grin, she smiled a wide grin at her little brothers question about her Lord. It seemed he couldn't shake the demon from his mind, not that she could blame him. Akkuma was....an intriguing being, to say the least. Some would even say unhinged, but few had known him like those of his clan. Many of them knew him when he was a child and United them all.

"It's alright...Akkuma isn't shy so he won't mind." she stopped walking and wondered best how to explain Akkuma's rise to power, she hadn't been with him from the beginning but she knew his story as they all did. Looking around she saw a bench, walking towards it she took a seat and sighed. "A bit of both and so much more." she would say to her brothers thoughts on how he could have gained his power.

"Being Half-Demon naturally gave him an advantage in many of his pursuits, but it's as much of a curse as it is a blessing. You see with that power, comes a lot of fear and suspicion. Sometimes it is understandable, you see being a demon my Lord has..powerful instincts due to his nature. These drive him to pursue power and gives him an unquenshable bloodlust, his humanity only amplifies the emotions that come with these instincts. " looking at Hansame she would continue, with what she had heard from those who were in the clan from the beginning and from what she had seen.

"Akkuma formed the clan when he was only a child, over years he built it up to be a thriving household. Sometimes he killed people, help people and others just began to admire him. During this time he entered the Anbu Corps of Mist, needing more power so he could protect those he cared about. With access to his new authority and knowledge he proceeded to build the clan further, performing his many experiments upon the enemies of the clan. Until finally he started to delve into Forbidden techniques, with the Mizukage's permission he begun his research." as she finished speaking her smile grew smaller as she continued on.

"Akkuma corrupted his very nature, who he was. In turn he gained access to techniques that allow him to summon the dead. Unfortunately he also began to desire and require souls for sustenance. Fortunately he took to devouring the spiritual essence of demons, for one demon is worth far more then a human soul. Along with all this he seems to possess an incredible talent for making allies, most of his enemies end up as his allies. But his titles, power they don't give him strength, it's his Will. Even in defeat it does not waver, no matter the consequences he follows his heart." she said with a warm grin, following his heart. Fighting for his dream that was what gave Akkuma his strength, his ideals United the most curious of people. Looking down at Hansame she wondered what he thought about what he was just told.

[OOC: It's all good don't worry ^_^]

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame continued to smile brightly at his sister, and continued to listen as Touka began to explain how the demon lord rose to power as the lord of a clan. Looking quite amazed, starstruck, and surprised to find out that he accomplished so much when he was so young, maybe even as young as he was. Looking over at his hands, he clenched them in a fist, as if he was trying to prove to himself that he was any powerful. He had only learnt a handful of jutsu and only mastered really a few such. Wondering if he could ever achieve that much power within his lifetime.

With the next part about how he had changed his entire being, the small blond stared more intently. People continued to evolve, even after they grow up, and Hansame tried to imagine himself as a person with that great power. In his little vision, he imagined himself as a powerful warlord sitting on a throne, eating candy as he watched a town burn in flames, surrounded by victims impaled around him by sharpened candy canes and other sort of candy weapons. He then shook his head to shake himself back to reality. Focusing at the last part, the part about will, he wondered if it was only will that defined a person, but he smiled and thought about some other defining characteristics of a person. "He seemed like he had a plan the whole time, and I want to have that focus, and he seemed to be like a trailblazer, so I can't wait to be like him!" Hansame smiled at his sister.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
She smiled as Hansame he seemed to be letting his imagination run wild and she wondered what he was thinking about. Noticing him clenching his hands into fists she wondered if he had just made some kind of promise to himself. A small warm smile coming on her face as her little brother spoke it his words made her think. "Knowing Lord Akkuma he probably did...I wouldn't be surprised if there was a method to his madness. I'm sure he would be honoured that you want to be like him." she would say with a genuine and kind smile. After all she knew he felt joy inspiring people, encouraging people to follow their hearts. Then seeing where it took them no matter what.

"Let's go to the Dojo if your lucky we might catch Lord Akkuma before he heads out." she would say warmly to Hansame. Truthfully she wanted to make she her Lord didn't forget why they were fighting this war. Plus it couldn't hurt to have Hansame meet Akkuma before he went off to war. No doubt the demon would make quite the spectacle, after all he did like to make a show of things. No doubt he thought if people were focusing on him they wouldn't be able to notice what was going on around him.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame's smile was still full size, but now his eyes were different. Less sparkly and more focused. He looked at his sister Touka smiling back, and for a bit it seemed like everything was going to be ok, sort of a comforting note for him. Feeling glad that his sibling thought Akkuma would appreciate that Hansame would like to aspire to to be him, the small blonde wondering what he would actually do when he met the demon lord. When Touka said that they should go and head over to the dojo to meet Akkuma, Hansame nodded his head and stood up.

he began to walk in the path of the dojo, but not before waiting for Touka. "We talked a lot about mister Akkuma, but what about you Touka? I kind of know about you, but not that much, so tell me about yourself! we could trade facts about each other! You could tell me something about you, and I could tell you something about me!" he suggested, trying to fill in the silence with something.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka smiled at Hansame's words he wanted to know facts about her with a small smile she began to tell him "Well Hansame here's a fact about me, I've always wanted a younger brother" she would say warmly and with a small smile. In truth she had wanted a son as well though that was not something that would be possible, because the an she loved was betrothed to another. Placing a hand on Hansame's shoulder she would walk with him to the dojo. Listening to the fact about himself that he would tell her. As they walked down the path they would continue to tell each other about one another. She was surprised how much she was bonding with the youngster, she hoped he would be apart of her life for sometime to come.

Topic Left w/ Hansame to thread in the Dojo - Will place link here after Hansame has posted ^-^ Looking forward to our next thread

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hansame followed his sister as the entrance to the dojo was slowly nearing in sight. As he walked along with his new sibling and listened to what she had to tell him, and he was pleasantly surprised that she chose him to be her little brother since she wanted one so long. As they continued to stroll down, Hansame thought what he should tell Touka. "So, my turn, right! For me, I'm really really good at making clothing and other things in the textile business! he said before continuing to follow Touka. Eventually, after a few more rounds of questions, they got to the entrance of the dojo. Smiling brightly, he looked over at Touka before heading towards the entrance.

(Topic left, SO So sorry for the uber uber later response I'm so sorry!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back