Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A plan of action (private)(Soku)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had sent out a letter to Soku. It was urgent. Not that he needed her help. No. She would need his help, now more than ever before.

He made the proper hand seals and made three blood clones. All of which, dispersed finding where Soku was, each carrying a note, that tells her to meet him at his apartment as soon as possible. Ziren knew that someone was watching him. It seemed that way after him, Maru, and Takeshi had stumbled upon her when her hut was destroyed.

As the clones separated, he listened to their blood flows. This kind of unsettled Ziren. He had a strange feeling that whoever these people that want Soku dead, also have interest in Ziren as well. Though, from reading that small bit of what he was allowed to read before the book was consumed by black flames, the people liked to experiment on others. He tightened his fists. The thought of him being experimented on pissed him off. But the thought of innocent people dying in these experiments pissed him off even more. And to think that they put Soku in their own kind of twisted bingo book.

He heard the blood flow stop of two of his clones, simultaneously. But the other one, seemed to have found Soku.

Ziren clone​
The clone could hear the blood flow stop of his other two selves. But he didn't stop until he made it to where Soku was. He jumped down, off of a building and handed the note to her, careful not to touch her. He then got away from everyone, in a safe distance, and was dispersed into a blood mist that fell harmlessly to the ground and into a drain.

(Summoning Soku)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Re: A plan of action (private)

Soku was in a bustling marketsquare when a puddle of blood appeared in front of her forming into Ziren. People squealed seeing the blood and dashed the opposite way wanting as little to do with this as possible. She raised a hand as the clone finished speaking to talk."I understand. No need show me the way. Ill find him."With that, Soku weaved some hand signs and was gone before the clone even established the fact that Soku had vanished right in front of his eyes and dashed back to report to his master.

"What is so important you need me at a time like this?"Soku inquired, appearing out of thin air as the lightning bolt which had transported her here was sucked away by a storm cloud which faded away. Ziren usually didnt send letters out so this had to be important if he was personally calling her. She spoke in a friendly tone as if not to sound rude. The only person she was rude to was Maru and even that was proving diffcult to do seeing as he had taken on the role of her shadow protector, sort of like a guardian.

Her eyebrow was raised in question, a expression she did when Soku was expecting something or asking a question. Her blade was strapped across her back, a mere precaution. After the destroyal of the hut by Ibumo's goons, she wasnt taking any chances. They had already struck once and even after hearing what Maru had done to their accomplice still relented which told Soku they really wanted her for some sort of twisted up purpose. At least if they did strike, Mar could use his darkness on someone else for a change and not the students preferably.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was just making a little fire in the fireplace that he had I'm his apartment. He has had several books laying out all over his apartment. The reason why? He was looking for that symbol that was on that other book. Trying to see if he can dig up any information on the matter. He heard the blood flow of two of his blood clones stop. Meaning they were destroyed. He himself stopped. Then Ziren sighed as he went through even more books, reading not only about experimentations, but also about his own clan and Soku's clan.

From reading both articles of their clans, he can see that the clans had a friendly healthy set of rivalry in Kumogakure. Seems like things don't change no matter where they are. Ziren and Soku always seem to be challenging one another at some point. But always still friends.

He then brought his attention to the book on experiments. It wasn't exactly what he was looking for. Mainly it showed experimenting on live animals, equally dark. He sighed as he closed the books. So his theory is forming.

He has certainly raised some eyebrows from these mystery people. Enough for them to take the blood from his clones...

His attention was pulled away when he heard some static electricity. He opened the door to see Soku standing there.

When she asked him why he needed her here, he then spoke up. "Maru told me. About the Genjustu that you were put under. During his tutoring session. Look,
I'm sorry for that has happened to you. I may not be able to feel the deaths of my loved ones, since I haven't had that luxury of seeing my parents faces... Having their love..."
Ziren realized that he was going on a tangent. He was trying to figure out what it meant to lose somebody, if they weren't used to it like he was. He was never really good with the emotions side of life, but he made do with what he could.

He cleared his throat. "So.
I've heard that your mission to find information about these guys have been a success. And while you've been doing that, I've been coming up with a theory. Maybe."

Ziren brought the two books out that had Chigokai and Santaru in them. "I've been noticing that more and more of my blood clones have been disappearing when I send them forth to do certain things. I sent three out to find you.
The others, destroyed. Anyway, I've come across how both of our family ties originate from Kumogakure. And I'm taking a wild guess here that whoever this is, might have came from Kumogakure, and then resided here. How long, I don't know. But otherwise, I'm taking a guess that these people are thinking of a new experiment. One that involves the Chigokai or their blood. And considering how this is your ultimate mission to our an end to them, along with me needing to make sure that you are not just some name crossed off on the bingo book, we need a plan. Because, otherwise, whatever they are planning with my blood, isn't a good thing."

He made more hand symbols and three more Ziren's made out of blood appeared. They all scurried around the apartment, picking up books to read them, only to be dissatisfied and to out the books back. One was even cooking up some food, "You want something to eat while your here?"

one of the Ziren's left the apartment​

This Ziren walked around. Knowing full well of all the information that was shared with the other three Ziren's. He had the job of watching for Intruders and suspicious people in the area. And if possible, capture the enemy.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her expression darkened when Ziren mentioned Soku's nightmare in Maru's class of horrors."Yeah..that was quite a wake-up call for me." Her attention was drawn to the books Ziren was pondering over. It seemed he was boning up on clan history about the rivalries between the Chigokai and Santaru. There was another book, this one was more sinister-looking and contained all sorts of scientific facts about live animal testing, the sort of thing her dad would do when he was off corrupting peoples lives.

He mentioned her misson which involved a little venture to the old lab to obtain some much-needed knowledge and she had learned much."You are on the right track. I also found some stuff on my venture. It talks about the properties of blood and how the blood particles react when they meet electrical voltage. This sounds like some sinister plot." She put the doucments which she had found on the table. They were old, dusty and they were bound by a seal which Soku had easily broken. Someone had went to a lot of effort to keep this stuff hidden away from the public eye.

"Sure. A meal sounds good about right now."She watched as the clones scurried about the house doing tasks here and there. It was a amusing sight to behold, one duplicate was even cooking something up. They seemed so peaceful now but they could be dangerous too in combat. Yet, someone was picking off these clones with ease, almost like they knew how to counter it.

"Your clones...keep vanishing you say. I suspect someone is amassing blood from your clones collecting the Chigokai chakra contained in those clones. This person also knows when you send out the clones and where to at all times. I feel like we are being watched." Soku had made sure she wasnt being followed by taking the long way around here, but reality could be deceiving. She half-expected someone to kick down the door announce he was the culprit and then proceed to kidnap them both which in all honesty, was a very real possibilty.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One of the Ziren's then looked at the books that held Santaru and Chigokai knowledge.

"Unless..." That Ziren paused. Then the other Ziren that was cooking chimed in, "Unless it's more than just electrical voltage to blood.
But in fact Santaru storm to Chigokai blood. Making the perfect super ninja."

The Ziren that was cooking gave Soku a bowl of ramen. They all stared at each other. Finally, the Ziren that was looking over the books said, "Yeah, that's why only one of me went out right now. To try and throw however this is off track."

He looked over the scrolls that Soku had brought in with her. He didn't know all of what she had to go through to get this information, but he stood there, contemplating on what to do. "You know. Just in case these are paper bombs in disguise, I should hold on to them. Since you are staying in the Uchiha clans housings, I would advise you to not bring a potential bomb in there. In fact,
I would hold on to these personally, and test to see if they really are documents. On my own time. That way, the casualty is one, and not many."
Even though she has read through them and the seals have been broken, Ziren knows full too well about a delayed time on paper bombs. He wanted to help Soku any way he can, and he hates having to keep this from her, but right now, none of them can afford any mishaps. If Ziren takes it, at the very worst...well then everyone will be alive.
If Soku keeps them. And decides to open them on her own accord, then things might go for the worse. More deaths and destruction than needed. "When I deem these safe is when you can have them. Deal?"

He picked them up and put them in a safe, locked to only answer to a specific justsu that he can use, along with his chakra.

All three Ziren's present sat down and waited for the time to go by. "We are waiting for whoever this person is to strike.
It might take us some time to figure out where he took the other of us out, but we've gotten on to his trail so many times."

The Ziren that is walking about town​

This Ziren wasn't noticing anything unusual. But then again, he was in the more congested parts of town. He then decided to hit all of the alleyways, knowing that would be the best strategy for whoever wants the blood of a Chigokai to do. He hopped up on to a building and waited there. After a minute, he was then jumping from building to building, the sun went down. The night stars were coming out.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku nodded seeing the sense in his words. The scrolls might contain some hidden traps which she'd rather not encounter."Fair enough, here you go." She handed over the documents which were placed a safe with a ton of safeguards on it. They both then mulled over the topic of who was the ringleader. Soku drummed her fingers on the table then suddenly stopped, a light clicking in her head as a name popped into her head, a name she hadn't heard in a long time.

"One person comes to mind. Moro Ibumo, a scientist who worked with my father. He would come over often for meals and took curiosity in me especially. He vanished shortly after my father's death." Ibumo hadn't been seen in a long time and Soku didn't think he was dead. She hadn't liked him either, the way he looked at her made her want to crawl inside her skin and hide.

"He was a very shady person. He never went out in public. He had a research company that was shut down for using humans as test subjects."Soku gripped her fists tightly angered by the fate of those people. If Ibumo was the one responsible, she'd tear him to pieces. Unaware to both of them, Ibumo was actually present in the village but his telescopic eye allowed him to analyze any shinobis weakness and this was how he had been collecting the clones blood and tracking the Santaru. He was also a master of disguise so it was no wonder no one had spotted him in recent times. Soku realized she had been tapping the table obnoxiously and stopped it. She had been deep in thought."Sorry.
I was reflecting."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One of the Ziren's took the scrolls and placed them within his safe. Soku then spoke of how she might now a guy that might be at the center of such things.

Moro Ibumo. Name doesn't ring a bell. Which means that this might be getting complicated. They were getting nowhere. That is, until she said that he had a research company that tested on humans. Which rang a bell, something that he found in the library when trying to search what his blood line was back then, and if it was a curse.

Back then he was naive. But right now, his past naive self may have helped them out. He was glad that he made a copy of the paper, bringing it out for Soku to see.

"Let's just say, back then I thought I was cursed. Didn't know what my blood line was and wanted to blame anything on anyone for having a 'cursed blood line'.
Just be glad my naive self back then kept this document."

the Ziren that's by himself​

This Ziren wasn't picking up anything out of the ordinary. Not even with any strange blood flows. This unsettled him. He knew that something was up. But he had to just wait and see. But the waiting was the hard part. It was getting to be about that time. As all the other Ziren's have calculated the time frames of the incidents. This Ziren decided to take a seat at the edge of a building. Near an alleyway.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku listened attentively to the young warrior as he spoke of his past. She nodded giving him a reassuring expression."We all have our flaws, Ziren." She glanced out a small window and frowned. The breeze had picked up and the trees were swaying from side to side. The clouds were beginning to amass in number darkening too. All the signs of a rainstorm, nature was sending her a signal.
, something was not right. She glanced at Ziren seriously before speaking."I think the clone you sent out is in trouble. We are being targeted." The girl drew the curtains across the window and made sure the door was locked before retaking her seat. It was better to take precautions when omens like these were present.

A man donning a white hooded cloak that concealed his telescopic eye watched as the clone drew near. "Perfect." He flicked the syringe at the clone which sucked in the blood chakra of the duplicate Ziren making it disperse. Ibumo pocketed the blood sample rubbing his hands. No one had seen anything and that was how he wanted it. Refocusing his telescopic eye, he zoomed in on a house that stood out glowing with the chakra that seemed to be the same as this clones. He grinned laughing deeply."Times up, Soku Nasaki. You and your friend are mine for the taking."With that, he donned his hood lower concealing his features and began the journey towards the two who were unaware of the events that had just occured.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Soku was talking to the three Ziren's, she would be surprised to know that they were all clones. For they went poof with blood. Each had a note fall down, telling her that Ziren had planned this out knowing that whoever this Ibumo guy was, has fallen right into his trap.

The real Ziren​

He let himself be hit. And just for show, me made pressurized mist with blood appear to make it look even more like he was just a clone. But as the mystery man looked away, that's when the REAL Ziren got up."I wouldn't act so cocky if I were in your shoes. Hmph. You people always seem to underestimate us ninja." He performed the necessary hand signs and the scientist would find himself stuck in a water prison. With one hand controlling the prison, Ziren tapped his headset with his other hand.

"Soku. You might wanna come outside. I caught something rather interesting.

He drew out Crimson from his skin and into his empty hand. Looking at the person he caught.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a flash of lightning behind Ziren and Soku materialized next to Ziren staring at Ibumo who in all honesty didn't seem worried at all. In fact the freak was LAUGHING. He was the one trapped in the jutsu and laughing his head off."What's so funny?" Soku said stepping forward, a coat of lightning surrounding her fist. Ibumo looked up at her,a look of glee on his face."You say you've got me, eh. You think you'll arrest or kill me and this will all be over eh?" The scientist paced his watery prison chuckling."Wait until you met Subject 455."This unnerved Soku a bit so she took on a harsher tone."Who is Subject 455?" The scientist gave her a wink before answering, none of them noticing the change in the air flow.

"I think the more appropriate question would be, WHAT is Subject 455?" The ground beneath the two began to split forcing Ziren to release the jutsu so he could dodge whatever was beneath him. A disfigured arm reached out of the ground, a low growl could be heard as Soku and Ziren stare down into red eyes that gleamed with hatred back back at him while Ibumo sat there clapping like this was some sort of show. Finally, the monster or Subject 455 propelled itself out of the gaping hole landing on the surface towering over the duo. It was horribly disfigured and saliva dripped from its mouth as it growled at the ANBU to back away. Ibumo stood close to the monster and smiled at them, a look of craze in his eyes."Behold! My greatest experiment yet! Subject 455! Enhanced with both if YOUR Bloodline abilities!"
latest

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could see that the dude was crazy. Laughing when he was just caught. He let his chakra in the water prison to attack the man. And then the dude talked about subject 455.

And, if to answer Soku's question, the ground beneath Ziren erupted, he jumped out of the way, being forced to release the wicked scientist. He had heard the blood flow before. But wrote it off as just a sewage creature.

The thing had blood all over it. They could also see electric currents run through it's body from time to time.

Blood ran out of his skin and he suddenly had Crimson in his hands. He charged straight at the monster, slashing at it's legs before it gnashed at him.

Ziren backed away and seen that the monster only bleed a little bit of blood. He cursed. Of course. His own Chigokai ability can make himself bleed less. He stared down at his adversary and his pet monster.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Meanwhile……​

VEu0EUc.gif

Maru sat in the darkness of his room, letting the room become engulfed in pitch blackness as he stared into the endless darkness. His weapons scrolls at his side, and he seemed prepared as ever to drag someone into everlasting darkness. But he began to hear something… something coming from outside. Laughing, the rain, and growling? Maru's eyes soon glowed red. Then he ran to where the door was already ready to go out to give some hell but suddenly. Light filled his room as soon as he opened the door!

“WHOA!!!”

Maru shielded his eyes, then slammed the door and he was back in the comfort of darkness. Someone casted a layer of photon chakra to create a irritating angelic glow of light! Of course, this wasn't a attack that can hurt Maru but from being in the dark for so long you can say that he developed a small fear of the light and hatred for it. "This might be harder than I thought.” Maru narrowed his eyes, then pressed the button on his headset to talk with Ziren and Soku. “Hey, I got a little problem over here.. You see there is this bright ass light outside my room, would you be kind enough to get rid of it for me so I can come out to investigate? “ Maru said, half embarrassed despite the fact that he had no idea what is going on. His glass eyes were like sunglasses, so he could easily go out in the sun without it harming him but that kind of light outside was beyond his abilities to actually try and go out.

That light had to go in order for Maru to go out… or he'd have to go out in that light on his own in which would be hard for him to do….

[Maru Ish stuck....]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The monster roared in glee taking huge swats at Ziren with its great bloody arms. Ibumo stood behind it laughing as the duo desperately tried to avoid the blows coming their way."Unleash your rage, 455! Show them what it means to be subdued "Soku was getting ticked off at this scientist man and she was about to throw a shuriken at the madman when the headset crackled and Marus voice came through it"Of all the times to call, you chose the worst ever." Maru and his freaking light problems.[color=#0000040]"Fine hold up a second."[/color] She sent the shuriken flying at Ibumo whom using his telescopic eye managed to avoid it.

Weaving some signs, she spat a storm bolt at the bulb frying it so that it overloaded and burnt out."There, now get your butt out here puppet. There is a great big monster and a mental scientist intent on killing us." She shot the jutsu Zeus Flash at the demon only for 455 to counter it with it's own Zeus Flash much bigger than hers sending Soku crashing into the wall cursing in pain.

Ibumo cackled with glee."What did you expect?! He has been enhanced with both of your Bloodline powers! You can not hope to defeat him." The scientist then drew a syringe and quickly shoving Ziren out of the way jabbed it into Sokus neck drawing her blood and infecting it into the monster.
The kunoichi swore out loud."IM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT HERE MORO IBUMO."The downpour became so heavy and thick the rain was beginning to hinder the surface slick. This was a battle of the fates.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren dodged out of the way as the monster swiped at him again. Then he heard Maru's voice come over the head set. Of all the times he asks for help he chooses right now. But at least Soku had the decency to destroy the light source that trapped Maru.

He scanned the beasts movement, listened to it's blood flow. It seemed irregular. But there was a pattern to it's blood flow. He could tell when it was tense and when it was calm.

Ziren never used his puppet. And certainly not when this whole bit of nonsense first happened. But he used his chakra threads to pull the puppet out of his house, breaking through one of his own windows as it charged at the beast.

He flicked his fingers around, manipulating the puppet. The arms of the girl doll flipped down, revealing it launching needles flying out of it, hundreds of needles embedded themselves into the monster, and even though it looked like it did damage, the monster stood it's ground, now looking like a bloody electrical porcupine. Needle Shower!

He didn't stop there. He moved his fingers and the puppet shot a ball out of its mouth and it hit the monster, smoke suddenly filled the area.

Ziren was surprised of how he was getting the hang of it. This was the first time he has decided to use his puppet since making it.

"Maru, you mind doing your darkness thing? And please don't destroy anything too important please!"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
AlRZLLN.jpg

They got his message, the light was fried by Sokus storm abilities and now it was dark enough for Maru to go outside! He wasted no time in pulling out a black weapons scroll from his pouch then summoning his Karasu doll. The doll floating over to get behind Maru and grip onto his shoulders, inky chakra strings attached to his marionette. He opened the door, then he finally came out of his room making a dash towards the room trying to find where ever the hell these two were. Locking in to where Soku’s chakra was, he made his cloaked puppet use her psychic abilities to lift him just a few inches off the ground before making him dash all the way to wherever those two were fighting hoping that he wasn't too late….

……

Maru had arrived, looking from behind the wall he saw Soku and Ziren fighting some weird looking creature. They seem to be putting in a pretty good fight, Ziren already had his blood doll ready but striking the beast repeatedly. Maru pulled on a ebony chakra strings so his doll would float in front of him. "Shadow Dimension…” Maru said, then closed his eyes as he allowed the darkness to take hold of his puppet. Unlike any other puppet of Maru's, this puppet was a Nara and as such, Maru was able to perform one of the ultimate technique's of the Nara clan. He drew forth all of the darkness in the area to the to his puppet and then began to form a black dome that rapidly expands to cover the entire areas! This dome creates a hellish realm of shadows for any deemed as the Maru's enemy. Completely Isolated from the outside world, this nearly impenetrable void essentially seals off those within from any allies they may have had, trapping them in a world of malicious shades which obey the Maru wishes.

The world now was dark, no color, no brightness other than the the four beings trapped within this dark ream. The buildings were pitch black, the sky was dark as death, it almost seemed that there was no life around here.“Well kiddies you did ask for Darkness.” Maru said…. Snakes. Inky black snakes sprouted from the darkness to coil around the beast named 455. Coiling around its legs, body, and around its neck before all the ebony snakes morphed into hands… these hands wrapping tightly around the beasts throat and began to squeeze around its neck tightly. While the shadows strangled the beast, now it was Doctor Evils turn.

Maru stepped from the shadows, then made a hand sign to make the shadows come to life again! Six shadows stretched up, then made a dash for the man while taking the form of needles. Maru's eyes started to glow a crimson red revealing his intentions. He was about to kill this man! Maru's mind clouded with darkness. With any luck the six tendrils might not impale him in any vitail organs.

xeHpvki.jpg

Now you DIE!

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The monster howled in rage as it attempted to fight off the shadowy specters overcoming it. Soku let loose a relieved sigh before jumping back into the combat."Be gone, you beast!" She yelled her blade moving in a blur as it went to work on the mutated monster slicing it open like a pinata.
She didn't know what was happening to Ibumo but she was too focused on the beast to even pay him heed as it attempted to devour them as the dark shadows began to consume it.

Ibumo however didn't seem concerned at all that Maru had targeted him. In fsct, he smirked as the shadowy needles sprung at him."You know puppet,I've heard things about your shadow powers but unfortunately for you, I have a antidote."Ibumos telescopic eye gleamed as he focused on the shadow particles and they were beginning to be sucked into the weird eye contraption. Shaking his head, Ibumo then dug around in his pocket bringing out his pocket watch so that the glare of the sun reflected from the watch into Marus face."Have fun with that."Giving a wink to the others, the scientist now freed from his watery prison leapt down into the gaping hole made by the monster vanishing into the darkness, his laugh echoing as he faded away.

Subject 455 was finally defeated, it's growls turning into distress tones as the snakes wrapped themselves around it choking it. The monster started at the trio unable to comprehend it had been defeated, swaying to and fro before crashing into the surface with a resounding thud, blood spilling out as it gave one last snarl before closing it's eyes for the very last time.

[Monster killed]
[Ibumo escaped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren manipulated his puppet, it shot even more needles at the guy as he jumped down in the gaping hole in the ground.

He looked down at the sewage water down below. He made some hand seals, and a drop of blood fell into the already gross water. It all turned crimson red, and it formed a wave crashing this way and that underneath the ground, in the sewage system.

"Red Tide!" eventually, though, the blood turned back to sewage water, with Ziren listening to any blood flows. He could sense some that were there in the sewage system. Blood flow that seems to be almost like the monster they fought.

He then turned to them. He had a new theory formulating. Though, he hoped that he wasn't correct. If what he was about to say was for real, it would be an ingenious plan on the enemy's part.

"He has more than one of those things down there. If we follow him,
then we would have to fight all of his creations."

He then took a look at the body. He would take the body of the monster to his place, so he could research it, find it's weaknesses, find out why it was like this. But he had no room for such a dead monster thing.

"Hey Maru. Do you have any place where we can put this thing? I'm thinking of studying over it. See what we can find out more about our enemy and his army of monster pets."

He sighed as he looked at the hole. How are they going to explain that? Only way is to tell the truth that they have been attacked. Ziren knew that this was getting out of hand. They needed to act on it soon.

"I think that it might be helpful to clear the sewage system of these things, and anywhere else that the guy has been hiding them. After we clear out all the areas, that will leave just him. That way,
we don't have to worry about him summoning up monsters. Now. What do we do about this hole? We can't just leave it here. One of those monsters might come crawling out."

He looked to Soku and Maru to see if they got a solution to the problem.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was pointless for the raging monster to struggle against the darkness, the shadows had already began to consume it. While it struggled against the dark forces, Soku finally put the beast down and now that left the man! He was a bit smarter than the beast, for he found a way to consume the darkness that threatened to pierce him in some weird eye contraption. “Smart, let's see you try and get away from–!” Suddenly a bright light was shined in his face! Maru hissed, covering his eyes, then jumped out of the way of the beam of light! “Shit! The light! The light!! “ Maru rubbed his eyes!

By this time the man was long gone, he leapt through a hole never to be seen. Ziren made an attempt to flush him out, but no use. Rubbing his eyes, Maru blinked a couple times to get his eyes adjusted to the dark before finally he finally released the ebony noose from around the now fallen beast neck. “Welp, he got away from us again didn't he?” He stated, getting on his feet to go and examine the corpse of his weird monster. “Hmmm, I can probably find somewhere to put it for the time being.“ Maru turned back around, looking at both Ziren then at Soku.

“Firstly I believe that we should get Soku somewhere safe. We can deal with the hole later. “ Maru said in a rather dismissive tone. "And besides, you live close by, so I'm sure if any monster comes around you'll be able to handle it.” Maru raised his hand to his chin, trying to figure out what were they doing out here in the first place. The clan houses were heavily guarded, plus Maru was always lurking through the shadows. The dark puppet master made one hand steal, then in a puff of black smoke his puppet disappeared. "Well I hope you two came up with some great ideas in dealing with this problem, because this was putting Soku in danger of being kidnapped and I hope you were ready for that kind of situation Ziren." Maru narrowed his eyes at the trainee. "If you wish to talk to her, next time give me a call you hear."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku watched as Ibumo leapt away after successfully blinding Maru and made his escape through a hole in the ground. A wave of blood roared after him but it was to no avail. Ziren was probably right, Subject 455 was not the only monster out there, she suspected."He had to do some serious experimentation to create something of this caliber and knowing him, I'll bet human lives were lost in the creation of this beast."The kunoichi gripped her fist thinking of the poor souls who were lost.
She walked around it taking in its features, the glaring black eyes which lay blank, the bloodied white fur and the number 455 etched into its back. The man had no morals, not even for his creations.

"I don't know how he found us but Marus right, we need to be more vigilant from now on
."
She said nodding her head in the puppet masters direction. He had taken on a different tone since their class although that would be probably be because Takeshi has tasked him with her protection. There were a few shreds of fabric white in color laying around. She picked them up and looked at them. It seemed Marus attack had not entirely missed so his eye tool had a time limit. It was almost similar to using Time - Space ninjutsu but somehow she felt like that was not the case.

"Wherever you store the beast, guard it well. Who knows what else Ibumo has done to it."She said eyeing the abomination that lay before them It concealed secrets, secrets that Ibumo had concocted and crafted in his many hideouts and labs littered across the Fire Country. She had been lucky enough to find one and had blew it up. The bastard was good at hiding and she felt like he had something bigger planned, something that would turn her world upside down.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren clenched his fists, seeing as how the scientist escaped. He wanted to argue with Maru, saying that with his sudden appearance, that they got the upper hand, but then Soku agreed with him. Ziren wanted to say a lot of things, but considering how Soku actually agreed with Maru on something made him stop.

He looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry. I just had a theory of what this guy wanted, of how he was using both my blood and her powers to do something. And it turns out, that we are on to something." At first, he was ashamed. But now, both Maru and Soku would see a glint of determination in his eyes. The white of his eyes were now crimson red. He wasn't blood lust. No. That wasn't the case. It was as if something clicked in his brain that made his chakra affect his body. This was not his evil self speaking, for it too, was interested into this sudden transformation that Ziren had. "I guess, what we need to do is bring this up to Takeshi. Even though we've been treating it like a mission, I think it's time to make it official. With all of those monsters down there, and this scientist planning on making probably an ultimate monster. We need to do this as soon as possible. Research the thing we have right now. Make a plan of action. And take down this guy once and for all."

The both of them would see actual blood swirling around Ziren's irises, mixing with the edges of it, making his yellow eyes seem to stand out more. Look more prominent. He flashed them a smile, not noticing his eyes have changed. Ziren outs his hands into his pockets and looked at the two of them. Waiting for their response.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back