Suffocating Fog said:Suffocating Fog
A swirling, choking mist that seems to jam itself down the throats of those targeted by it. The perception that it is an upgraded version of Hidden Mist is quite false, since while it is impossible to learn without knowing how to spread fog like in that jutsu its effects are quite different and much more harmful.
Prerequisites: Vapor Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Vapor jutsu, Hidden Mist Mastered
Rank 1: Creates a thick suffocating fog that effects three targets. All within are treated as having level 2 of the 'Fog' effect and lose 2% Max Cp upon hit and start of each round maintained. The user’s actions used against those targeted by this jutsu have a 5% chance of being treated as 'Sneak Attacks'.
Rank 2: Creates a thick suffocating fog that effects three targets. All within are treated as having level 2 of the 'Fog' effect and lose 3% Max Cp upon hit and start of each round maintained. The user’s actions used against those targeted by this jutsu have a 10% chance of being treated as 'Sneak Attacks'.
Special - True Hidden Mist: By paying +20% Cp, the user may have this jutsu effect all in battle. This may -only- be done while Hidden Mist is active with the special action to effect all within the battle. The effects of this Jutsu will be treated as if Rank 1 due to spreading the mist.
Rank 1 Cost: 2200 Cp to Initiate, 1100 Cp/Rnd to maintain.
Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp to Initiate, 1380 Cp/Rnd to maintain.
- Lasts up to 30 seconds, and requires a Nin check at the start of each round for a target to be effected.
- The Special Action is considered a Terrain jutsu and does not allow a check; all are automatically affected.
- Visibility is treated as 'Dark' while this jutsu is active to those effected.
- This jutsu’s constant 'Fog' effect overwrites Hidden Mist's.
- While using the Special Action, other combatants must pass a Ninjutsu Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an Arena jutsu, or their own Terrain jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own Terrain jutsu, this one is dispelled.
- Lingering effects from and maintained Vapor jutsu while this is active cannot be dispelled by Wind jutsu below Level A.
- The 'Fog' effect lowers the accuracy of those effected by -1 and increases Cp costs by +5% for 10 seconds. This stacks up to 3 times.