Perfected Rasengan said:A perfected version of the Jutsu known as Rasengan. This variant takes Nature transformation to the next level, perfectly infusing it into the spiraling sphere of chakra to create a completely new, powerful technique. This technique requires both a high level of chakra control and a great affinity to the elements in order to combine the two.
Prerequisites: A rank, Rasengan Mastered, 8 Mastered NE Ninjutsu, at least one Major Affinity
Rank 1: Base effects are 4400 damage. Secondary effects have a 36% chance of activating. This must be used with both special Actions.
Rank 2: Base effects are 5500 damage. Secondary effects have a 44% chance of activating. This must be used with both special Actions.
Special Action - Shapeshift:
- May use Ranged, Ninjutsu, or Melee Accuracy. (Must choose one)
- May be used at 100% damage as a single-target attack, or 80% Damage as an AoE targetting up to three targets. (Must choose one)
- +1 Accuracy and -10% Cp cost, but deal -5% base damage. (Optional; may stack twice)
- +5% Base Damage, but lower accuracy by -1 and increase Cp cost by +10%. (Optional; may stack twice)
- Gain +1 Critical by lowering secondary effect chance by -10% (Optional; may be chosen once)
Special Action - Nature Infusion: When using this Jutsu, the user must choose a single element to infuse. Each element requires a Major Affinity in order to be chosen;
Rasen-Shuriken (Wind): Morphs Rasengan into a storm of microscopic windblades that pierce through the body. Damage is split into 6 checks. Each check has a chance of inflicting the 'Chakra Sever' effect. A target may only be effected three times per use.
Rasen-Tsunami (Water): Shifts Rasengan into a torrent of water, each droplet infused with chakra to drown the body on a cellular level. Has a chance of activating the 'Bio-Flood' effect.
Rasen-Tremor (Earth): Slams the Rasengan into the ground to turn it into a giant Rasengan Earthquake.
Splits damage into 3 checks, each with the chance of causing the 'Inner Quake' effect. A target may only be effected twice per use.
Rasen-Nova (Fire): Alters Rasengan into a fiery vortex, with a chance of causing the 'Flesh Burn' effect.
Rasen-Flash (Lightning): Charges Rasengan into an electrical tempest, splitting the damage into 4 checks, each with the chance of causing the 'Mind Shock' effect. A target may only be effected once per use.
Odama Rasengan (NE): Forsaking the elemental properties of other versions, this increases the size and damage of Rasengan. This grants it the chance of the 'Non Elemental' effect and suppression.
Rank 1 Cost: 2200 CP
Rank 2 Cost: 2750 CP
- This Jutsu may only be used once per round, and must be used with both of the special actions.
- All versions do not require handseals, and may use Melee, Ninjutsu, or Ranged Accuracy.
- This jutsu is treated as its chosen element.
- This Jutsu may only be used three times per battle.
- 'Chakra Sever' damages the chakra system of the target, causing them to take -1% Max Cp damage per round for the remainder of battle. Stacks 5 times.
- 'Bio-Flood' causes the victim's body to become infused with water internally, causing all actions to cost +15% Cp for the remainder of battle. This may stack twice.
- 'Inner Quake' causes the bone structure of the victim to be infused with vibrating chakra, disorienting the victim upon any sudden movement. This causes the victim to have a 5% chance of failing any reflexive movements for the remainder of battle. Stacks up to three times.
- 'Flesh Burn' sears the skin of the victim, causing all attacks using melee accuracy used by them to take 10% Backlash damage for the remainder of battle. This may stack twice.
- 'Mind Shock' causes the nervous system to become destablized with electrical chakra. This increases the victims chance of auto-failing Jutsu and being auto-hit by +3%, that does not apply to caps for the remainder of battle. This may stack twice.
- 'Non-Elemental' increases this jutsu's damage by +10%. This does not apply to caps.
Last edited by a moderator: