Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Rank Mission - Assassins of Love

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Synopsis: Toraono Kuro has finally wedded with Yamazaki Suzuhime. He is now royalty and subject to all the perils of royal blood. During his service to Suna Kuro took on many missions. In One of those missions he was forced to kill an assassin known as Swan Song, and in doing so incurred the wrath of those Swan Song cared for most. In revenge they have hired the one clansman whom hates Kuro more than anything in the world and plan to use his wrath to make it so they can kill Toraono Kuro. There are many complications however as Kuro practices a Kage bunshin technique unlike any other so that they never know which one is the real Toraono Kuro.

Guards chosen by the branch family elders assist in watching over the prince and his bride. As such two of Kuro's bunshin have tracked down Kuro's would be assassins and confront them now.

Kuro had exited the honey moon suite with his Hashigaki body, and his Uchiha body. Chouryoku Kuro and Sharingan Kuro stood by the undersea shore as the spiteful cousin Byakko Honan scourge of the desert came to take Kuro's head. He had not come alone, the women whom had hired him had come along not only to witness the demise of Toraono Kuro but to assist. Oroko Tetsuya and her accomplice Seikon Hayako had arrived their plan was to kill Toraono Kuro and his blushing bride but what they had encountered was an ancient temple guarded by warriors whom did not truly sleep as well as a hungry presence wandering the beach with a seriously dangerous feline abomination. Tetsuya and Hayako had known the man they had hired held a special grudge against the Steel Prince but what they had now encountered was a monster beyond their experience Byakko Honan was a beast master of the highest order. He had actually managed to tame and train a demon beast tiger that called itself Moukyo. He stood at five feet seven inches and weighed around one hundred and ninety pounds. He looked as if he ate sandwyrms for dinner, his body was well muscled but he bore so many scars he may well have been stabbed and cut over one thousand times. His blood red hair was matched by the red hair his demon beast had as well. As they approached it seemed that combat was imminent as Sharingan Kuro’s eyes changed to his violet style of the Mangekyou Sharingan, Chouryoku Kuro actually closed his eyes and began to single out his targets. The stage was set as Tetsuya watched Chouryoku take his stance and stood still in shock. That stance done so perfectly with his left hand held up in a flat palm and right hand held at the waist as if it were a blade was her deceased lover’s stance, surely he would not have taught it to Kuro nor would anyone blatantly know it so fluently especially since this demon blooded warrior before her was not blind.

Tatsuya held up her hand to ask Honan to hold off his attack, which he did as he stopped less than eight feet from the two seeming kage bunshin of Toraono Kuro. “You there with your eyes closed, where did you learn that fighting stance?” Chouryoku Kuro turned his left ear towards Tatsuya in a manner eerily reminiscent of her former lover’s habits as he spoke. “The skills, and habits I display were learned and mastered from battling an assassin who used these same techniques in such a manner that I was impressed to learn them all and where I could perfect them beyond what he had been capable of. I take it you knew Swan song?”

WC: 460
MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(No takers for the mission so I will continue and finish this thread on my own)

The sands beneath Chouryoku Kuro's feet began to ripple like waves from a rock thrown in a pond as he wielded a type of sonic combat that Swan Song had never fully mastered due to his intense study of blades. Kuro took his gift and channeled it into a horribly overly effective combat style. He could generate destructive waves of sonic energy in this body and channel it through his taijutsu. Chouryoku Kuro opened his violet eyes and looked upon his opponents ever so briefly before closing his eyes and focusing on them with his ears alone. His sonic impression was far more potent than his visual. He could sense where their weight shifted, their muscular tension and its circumstantial reactions. He could feel their heartbeats and the entire area’s response to their every movement no matter how minute. In his Uchiha form he could see every twitch, every pulse of chakra, he could almost predict their every move up to a point. Oroko Tatsuya, Seikon Hayako, and exiled Byakko Honan thought that Honan’s knowledge of Kuro’s fighting techniques would give them an upper hand but they were beyond surprised when Chouryoku Kuro summoned a mirror clone. He then summoned a guitar made of crystal and Tatsuya’s eyes began to widen as she wanted to cover her ears in preparation for what was assuredly a genjutsu but what happened was beyond her imagination. Three ghostly demonbeasts appeared, each was a feline of a different nature of eternally cursed wisdom. The first was a giant blind panther with its eyes covered by wraps and the seal for abandoned upon it. Suteneko, the demon panther had antelope horns upon its head that like its fur were as black as the night. The second was a grey tiger with its ears covered in wraps, its fur was so gray as well so its stripes barely showed. Wraps covered its ears with the seal for smoke upon it. Enshi, the demon tiger had no horns but it had bone spurs on its front and hind legs and its tail was amazingly strong as it slammed its tail into a boulder nearby and shattered it before looking about for Hanon’s companion Moukyo before they locked gazes. The last demonbeast to appear was a cheetah with its mouth wrapped like a ninja but its mouth was obviously sealed. It was golden in color but also bore spots that change color and resembled tomoe. The symbol on its wraps meant lost. Maigo, sniffed deep of the air surrounding it before settling its steely gaze upon Hayako, it almost felt as if it were smiling as a cold shiver ran down Hayako’s back.

The guitar strummed as Chouryoku Kuro and his clone began their serenade of battle and circumstance in efforts to capture the women for interrogation while Sharingan Kuro faced off with Hanon with Enishi aiding him.
The song began in earnest and though his voice was not Swan Song’s it had the same effect on Tatsuya, it made her heart feel alive.
Actual Songwriters: Ransome, Atholl / Roberts, Eddie / Freckleton, Cleve Gordon
Altered for RP by Toraono Kuro (I did not write this song, I am simply using its tone and melody for the dark intent of story telling
)
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burning from stinging sweat
Seems every path leads me to killing somewhere mmmhmm
Wife and kids and household pets
Sunan steel is no safe bet
Shuriken scream towards me from somewhere mmmhmm

Here they come to kill a Toraono, aww yeah, hey yeah
Yeah here comes Toraono
No, no, no, ya know he ain't gonna die
ya know he ain't gonna die

Walkin' tall taijutsu man
They curse my blood in every land
Suzuhime sends me letters of love mmmhmm
Got my pills against toxic death
My Buddy's breathing his dying breath
Oh Mother Suna please won't you help him make it through mmmhmm

Yeah here comes Toraono

Angry women with terrible hearts
They want me dead from the start
Seems that I’ve slain someone she loved somewhere mmmhmm
Don’t want to cause her further pain
Assassin lives are drenched in rain
If he only knew there was regret in his death mmmhmm

Yeah here comes Toraono

The demonbeasts each circled their prey as Chouryoku Kuro serenaded his regrets over being forced to kill but there was one more whom would need to accept their fate before Kuro would be forced to kill no more. With Enishi keeping Moukyo occupied and Tatsuya and Hayako being stalked by two other demon beasts Sharingan Kuro began his one on one duel with Hanon.

WC: 820
MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his eyes locked upon Hanon, Sharingan Kuro made slow and steady progress towards Hanon already subtly been infusing and manipulating Hanon's chakra with his own. Hanon had never faced a sharingan before so he never noticed he was being hypnotized. Enishi and Moukyo circled one another before attacking, as their fangs went for eachother’s throats it was Enishi whom managed to strike first biting deep into the nape of the demonbeast’s neck causing a roar of pain, rage, and sorrow so admonishing Hanon almost broke free of the hypnosis. Pinned and unable to move Moukyo tried in vain to move Enishi off of his flank.

Memories surfaced for them both unbidden as Hanon and Kuro remembered their martial arts lessons.
"Toraono Ken Karate uses a lot of spiritual and or chakra power of the user as it incorporates user-protective techniques such as the Kou-ou Ken, Ryugeki Ken, and a sign that the user is worthy of the highest technique of the Toraono Ken Karate: the Haoushoukouken and Haoushikouken techniques. Only the finest Toraono Ken disciples were taught the Ryuukoranbu or the Koruukoranbu (Boisterious Dance of the Dragon or Black dance of destruction) technique.
Toraono Ken Karate, is one of many differing forms of taijutsu mixed with kickboxing, desert nomad jiujutsu, specialized kicking techniques from the islands on the outskirts of Mist Country, energized striking techniques from Cloud Country. It has multiple forms based on your emphasis and level of study:
Kou-Ou: "Tiger" is the standard form of the discipline. The movements were based upon the traditional aspects of Shotokan Karate with some Bushido tie-Ins. My techniques are based on the Kou-Ou principle; or fierce attack style.

Ryugeki: "Dragon" is another inner form of discipline; these movements have their basis in
Taekwondo and Muay Thai elements, focusing mainly on specialized movement and precision kicks rather than a balance between the activity of the hands and feet. Some of the kicks were taken from military-style brawling found in various military units, like the back heel spin-kick. While this form is easier to master than the Kou-Ou form, it is not as versatile, although it does contain far more speed Ryugeki has many well known imbalances in it.

Hienshippu: Flying Gale" Hienshippu is the form practiced by kick fighters. These techniques have all the techniques from the Kou-Ou form but improving on the potency of the Hienshippu Kyaku and certain Kou-Ou techniques (i.e. Enhanced Kouhou), many use a Hienshippu Kyaku that starts with an upward knee and ends with a slamming overhead kick. Hienshippu, when mastered, tends to be as versatile a form as the high-level form Shoran.

Raiou: "Lightning Sparkle", and the most defensive style of Toraono Ken study. In this principle, only the basic and low-level techniques are taught. It focuses more on defense rather than offense since it also encourages personal instinct to be used. All Toraono Ken practitioners must master and pass on the Raiou techniques in order to advance to more difficult forms. Hanon had actually perfected his own version of the Raiou techniques.

The Toraono Clan has many fighting styles within its training regimen but there are six core skills that all Toraono Clan members master before or while they create their own styles and techniques.

Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist)
Much like the name of the great King of beasts that this style of unarmed combat evolved from. The essence of this style of fighting revolves around all out open combat.
Shishiken or Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist) or Tora no Ken (Tiger’s fist)
A Toraono Clan Warrior can unleash kicks and punches that can cause slashes like a lion's claws (when focusing their inner energy)
Effect: From 1 to 12 ft. beyond their normal physical reach, a Toraono Clan member can cause a variety of wounds that normally result in bleeding or bruising that closely resembles the attack of a feline.
Hienshipu-kyaku –
A Toraono Clan favorite technique is to combine kicks or knee strikes into a Double kick
Zanretsu-ken –
A Toraono Clan take on a barrage of fists or kicks, this technique is commonly used as a counter attack
Haga no Shishi/Tora (Spirit of the Lion or Tiger)
A Toraono Clan warrior can summon their inner energy to heal or cause wounds in a variety of ways. The practice of calling upon this inner strength is called Haga no Shishi or Haga no Tora.
Master ability: Shishiku (Lion's Roar)
Roaring with intense anger a trained Toraono warrior can unleash a burst of chakra energy that can cause damage to friend and foe around them.
Master ability: Shishimai or Mai no Shishi (Lion Dance)
When using his clan fighting style Kuro can focus his will to move extremely fast, and hit extremely hard, causing huge claw strikes. When using this enhancement jutsu Kuro’s eyes become cat like, his endurance becomes inhuman, his fingernails become claws, and his teeth elongate.

Their battle was over as quickly as it had begun as Sharingan Kuro and Hanon rushed eachother displaying their finest techniques but unlike Hanon’s every one of Sharingan Kuro’s strikes hit a vital point whereas Hanon was hitting Sharingan Kuro he simply was hitting him anywhere vital or with true force. In Hanon’s mind he was fighting the finest battle of his life, and Sharingan Kuro made sure he saw it that way before the end came as he used his full power in a combination of natural genjutsu and martial skill. Using his Mangekyou Sharingan, Kuro invoked his tsukiyomi causing Hanon to stop in his tracks as his fists stopped moving his eyes took on a violet hue matching Kuro’s eyes as Kuro readied his chakra blade. Hanon was in his own mind beating Kuro senseless for all the supposed wrongs the Toraono Clan had supposedly inflicted upon him for his exile from the clan. After his wrath was expended Kuro stood before Hanon unfazed as he prepared his end. “I know we have never seen eye to eye cousin, and your defiance of our clan laws caused your banishment, you came back to face me and you know what that means now that I am royalty I am forced to sentence you to death.” Realizing his predicament Hanon dropped his arms to his sides, he looked up at Kuro and almost cried, not out of sadness, but rage eternal left inside. “I have hated you since the day you bested me in tournament, I forged a pact with kindred demonbeasts to attain power greater than your own and then forged my own path in the desert. I mastered every technique, created my own, and you have risen higher than ever, even your eyes wield power beyond that of mortals and now because I have eaten the flesh of our brethren, slain those whom claimed to have power greater than your own and wielded the wrath of the devils of the underworld and here you control even that better than I could have ever imagined. It seems even though I have discovered a small portion of the power within our blood I am no match for you.” Kuro pulsed in synch with Hanon’s beating heart as his genjutsu neared its end he explained. “Cousin, fate has been very unkind to you, to us born of the dark beast king’s blood all… had you simply obeyed my father and stayed away until my ascension you would be welcomed back with open arms, you were banished so that you would be safe from Hyakujuuonouu’s needs, inside you are one of his abilities and it is my destiny to reclaim the bodies of those whom hold his abilities, had you stayed away another would have come and his body would fulfill the beast king’s needs but you had to be vengeful, you couldn’t listen and now I am forced to take your body and Hyakujuuonouu will devour your soul, I am sorry cousin but his hunger will not be abated until he is whole and I know you can understand that.” Hanon looked up from his knees finally understanding his fate and why he had been sent away and he felt his every deed was done in anger for wrong. His wrath was forever abated as he could see Hyakujuuonouu before him beckoning him to the underworld as Kuro’s chakra blade slowly pulled his soul forth. Hyakujuuonouu smiled brightly as he added Hanon’ soul to his own. “Your rage is an extension of my own and all you have done is to live up to my wrath, we tried to spare you. Yet you were determined to be just like me, Welcome home Hanon no Hyakujuuonouu.” Sharingan Kuro summoned Hyakujuuonouu's statue form as it devoured Hanon's soul his body became the final replica of Kuro's body six in all they were now. Demon Kuro finally became Akuma Kuro as Sharingan Kuro, Sanryokyougan Kuro, Chouryoku Kuro, Mouko Kuro, Kyojin Kuro completed the six paths of Hyakujuuonouu. Bonded to Hanon by blood and spirit, Moukyo was actually strengthened by the new bond forged by Kuro and Hyakujuuonouu. He was released from Enishi's grasp and awakened to power far beyond what he had known with Hanon.

MFT
WC: 1455

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mouku Kuro's Bull like Strength

Kuro had finally assimilated the final piece to his own puzzle, another would have fit had they eventually come forth but it seemed Hanon was destined to take his place as part of the Ancient Demonbeast King Hyakujuuonouu. His demonbeast partner Moukyo also became one with Kuro as they now shared a portion of Hyakujuuonouu’s massive spirit energy. Kuro’s sense of smell became heightened beyond anything he had ever known and he could finally understand how Hanon had managed to track the capture teams that had been sent after him in the past and how he evaded sandwyrms, he could literally smell them coming on the wind. As Mouko Kuro tested his new body he found out he was just as strong as his original self as he lifted a massive boulder and gently set it back down upon the ground. His physical movements were more connected and flowed together faster as he could follow through with strikes far easier than normal in this body. His chakra flow was more aligned with taijutsu and transformation in his final body. Hanon had never been specially attuned towards ninjutsu and although his new body’s basic endo-skeletal and muscle structure had been rewritten by Kuro’s blood and Hyakujuuonouu’s energy but the muscle memory, and special abilities were Hanon’s handiwork. Mouku Kuro struck the boulder with his fist and noted the bone structure of his hands were quite different from all his other forms. Focusing his will upon his left hand claws formed from his fingernails, dark, steady, dense and strong. Testing himself he lashed out with an open claw strike and struck the boulder. The boulder nearly shattered as he made five nearly equilateral cuts in the stone. He then realized he could perform something special with the claws, an attack that he had always performed with punch daggers. Placing his left hand in a claw position, instead of raking the stone he thrusted his claws forward and pierced the slab of stone clear through. Content with his initial test of his final body Mouko Kuro shook his claws free of the stone slab admiring the perfect holes he had made.

WC: 361

Combat Instinct, Hidden Power, Human Anatomy, Healing Factor, Called Shot, Tracker, Combo Master

As if on cue one of Toraono Kuro's honeymoon guardians challenged Kuro to a contest of skills and having just assimilated his final body Mouku Kuro agreed and the battle was on in full glorious action. Reena had chosen her battle form and name to be Pikuu. Toraono Ken Karate uses a lot of spiritual and or chakra power of the user as it incorporates user-protective techniques such as the Kou-ou Ken, Ryugeki Ken, and a sign that the user is worthy of the highest technique of the Toraono Ken Karate: the Haoushoukouken and Haoushikouken techniques. Only the finest Toraono Ken disciples were taught the Ryuukoranbu or the Koruukoranbu (Boisterious Dance of the Dragon or Black dance of destruction) technique. Here we have Pikuu, being a grand master of the Ryugeki kyaku principle and all of its facets, her legs were swift unerring engines of destruction. She was so thorough with her kicks that she could accurately strike a nerve cluster with just one of her toes. Mouku Kuro was her equal in this manner but he was a grandmaster of the Kou-ou ken discipline of Toraono Ken and worse yet not only could he strike with his knuckles or fingers but he could cause claws to elongate from where a normal human would have finger-nails and pierce or slash his target just as accurately or even more accurately than Pikuu could kick them. For every kick she struck a nerve cluster along his check or neck but at the same time he would precisely pierce or slash a small muscle group on the leg that she chose to kick him with. She did manage to slow him down but in the act of doing so she almost ruined her greatest weapons where he still had so many more.

Toraono Ken Karate, is one of many differing forms of taijutsu mixed with kickboxing, desert nomad jiujutsu, specialized kicking techniques from the islands on the outskirts of Mist Country, energized striking techniques learned from tournaments with Cloud Country participants. It has multiple forms based on personal emphasis and direct level of study.
Kou-Ou: "Tiger" is the standard form of the discipline. The movements were based upon the traditional aspects of Shotokan Karate with some Bushido tie-Ins. Kuro's main techniques are based on the Kou-Ou principle; or fierce attack style.

Ryugeki: "Dragon" is another inner form of discipline; these movements have their basis in
Taekwondo and Muay Thai elements, focusing mainly on specialized movement and precision kicks rather than a balance between the activity of the hands and feet. Some of the kicks were taken from military-style brawling found in various military units, like the back heel spin-kick. While this form is easier to master than the Kou-Ou form, it is not as versatile, although it does contain far more speed Ryugeki has many well-known imbalances in it.

Pikuu decided to step up her attacks despite the damage she had sustained and entered into a specialized attack known as
Hienshippu: Flying Gale". Hienshippu is a high speed attack form practiced by kick fighters. This technique has all the power techniques from the Kou-Ou form but improving on the potency of the hienshippu kyaku and certain kou-ou techniques. Many Toraono-ken practitioners use a hienshippu kyaku to open their series of combination attacks. It starts with an upward knee and ends with a slamming overhead kick.

Hienshippu, when mastered, tends to be as versatile a form as the high-level form Shotokan Karate. With her legs bloodied and torn she pressed on, impressing Kuro all the same as he moved into defensive techniques to counter her tenacity without actually removing her ability to fight.

Kuro used the most defensive style of taijutsu he knew, Raiou: "Lightning Sparkle". These techniques were the most defensive style of Toraono Ken study. It focused more on defense rather than offense since it also encouraged personal instinct to be used. All Toraono Ken practitioners must master and pass on the Raiou techniques in order to advance to more difficult forms. Kuro had actually perfected his own version of the Raiou techniques.

Chakra surged to each area struck by Pikuu’s kicks allowing him to endure each kick and heal the majority of the damage and heal at the same time. Pikuu was startled as she completed several dozen attacks only to see that he had taken only minor damage because he used his own form of Raiou defense. Mouku Kuro smiled evilly as he went on the offensive, despite the look of his body, he had actually taken considerable internal damage. He smiled all the same as he could now unleash his jutsu without restraint as his full power came to bear due to the damage he had sustained. His internal injuries actually served as a trigger to release his hidden reserves of power. His first attack was a jutsu called Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist) - Much like the name of the great King of beasts that this style of unarmed combat evolved from. The essence of this style of fighting revolves around all out open combat. With the swiftness of battle instincts embedded in his genetics several striked lashed out sending Pikuu flying as he used his precision to make sure he only struck armored points. His strikes were so fierce that even as he struck with precision they still knocked her four to six feet back each time using Shishiken or Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist) or Tora no Ken (Tiger’s fist). A Toraono Clan Warrior can unleash kicks and punches that can cause slashes like a lion's claws (when focusing their inner energy) allowing the attack to reach one to twelve feet. beyond their normal physical reach, a Toraono Clan member can cause a variety of wounds that normally result in bleeding or bruising that closely resembles the attack of a feline. Kuro then demonstrated his own Hienshippuu-kyaku his usage allowed him to combine kicks and knee strikes into a double kick. He then unleashed his Zanretsu-ken – a barrage of fists or kicks, this technique is commonly used as a counter attack. This was exactly the case as Pikuu attempted to use Hyakuretsukyaku a personal technique that allowed her to deliver nearly one thousand kicks in one instance. Stopping nearly all the kicks Kuro proceeded to focus his will again as his instinct broadened to encompass his opponents possible counter movements as he channeled his Haga no Shishi/Tora (Spirit of the Lion or Tiger). He used his inner energy to heal her wounds while his natural ability healed his own. The practice of calling upon this inner strength was called Haga no Shishi or Haga no Tora. Taken by surprise that her legs were healed she was unprepared for Kuro’s follow up as he unleashed a sonic attack to unbalance her senses. Kuro used Shishiku (Lion's Roar), a special technique for the Toraono dojo where a warrior can roar with intense anger and unleash a burst of chakra energy that can cause damage to the internal balance of those around them. Stumbling about Pikuu nearly fail over as Kuro performed Shishimai or Mai no Shishi (Lion Dance). When using his clan fighting style Kuro can focus his will to move extremely fast, and hit extremely hard, causing huge claw strikes. When using this enhancement jutsu Kuro’s eyes become cat like, his endurance becomes inhuman, his fingernails become true claws, and his teeth elongate. Mouku Kuro practically rumbled with insidious laughter "What a beautiful coincidence to be blessed with such an assortment of strong fighters in my lifetime... This is more than an adequate test of skill so I wish you all the best of luck... SURVIVING MY TAIJUTSU!!!" Mouku Kuro cackled madly as he charged Pikuu, the being formerly known as Reena. Mouku Kuro had it in his mind to always start with the strongest target first and he did just that. "No need to play with you young lady, YOU'RE a BIG GIRL NOW, now show this old battlebeast what you can do, because I'm definitely going to show you..." Mouku Kuro unsheathed both sets of his claws as he charged Pikuu in an exaggerated running charge as he setup a spirit barrier as he set to building a type of defensive trap for an aftershock of rasengan as he called upon his dark chakra to open the battle with mayhem and delight. Mouku Kuro’s energies swirled about him violently as the earth beneath his feet crumbled, dissolved and roared into the sky as a stream of violet, violent, dark energy swirled forth from his body into the sky somehow even the area became even darker than the night already was by just a shade as a dark chakra laced a two hundred foot line in the general area in preparation for the dark odomo rasengan's release. “LET ALL WHOM DARE TEMPT MY WRATH KNOW TRUE PAIN! KURORASENGAN!!!!”

With his words of challenge came a release of dark chakra channeling energy into his jutsu. As he pressed on the jutsu released a vicious tearing sound from the night as the dark rasengan ripped the night open. The jutsu was unleashed as it appeared in Mouku Kuro's right palm. Charged with demonic energy beyond reason the black rasengan expanded into a swirl of particles like a black wind melding with and enhanced by a small army of shadow beasts. Expanding in length from three to fifteen feet and height from two to ten feet, the orb of demonic dark power unleashed from Mouku Kuro’s body.
Pikuu summoned then lengthened a tear of shadow to leap into Mouku Kuro with a shockwave like clap of force. Mouku Kuro should have been thrown aside, bowled over, or even crushed as it could have been seen by the casual looker, instead he became wreathed spiritual energy having anticipated Pikuu’s counterattack. Mouku Kuro found releasing his dark chakra utterly exhilarating. A deep violet and black radiance surrounded Pikuu’s body, completely enveloping her. Her neck was encased in thick serrated blade shadow armor, her shoulders were armored as well each of shoulders now sported a jagged spear like point. Her chest and back were the equivalent of small equal length shadow razors that made her something like an armored cheese grater. Mouku Kuro smiled as it seemed she was learning the lessons of shadow control all too well as she even hid within the folds of chakra controlled shadow but she was all too easily tracked by her scent. Her legs were covered over in black umbral armor with matching blades jutting from her thighs like fangs that were almost two dimensional. An umbral half mask formed over her face like a giant shadow beast’s blackened skull with runic markings. The mask looked like a cross between a Spartan’s helm and a shadow beast's skull and left the lower half of her face open. Pikuu’s arms were armored differently, her right arm was armored in a studded leather fashion over the bicep to the inner crook of her arm where it interlinked with a battle gauntlet that covered her right elbow in a well-padded fashion, the gauntlet bore a single katar like blade leading from the wrist out over the top of her right fist and a serrated fin like blade jutted out at a ninety degree angle from the center of the gauntlet's forearm. They were both interlaced and wreathed in shadow that spiraled about the edges of the bladed portions. Her clawed left hand wielding the shadow’s heart symbol of her clan became overlaid in a grey bone like material with razor edges and poisonous blades that jutted out of the back of her left fist, and just before the apex of her left elbow. The eye in her palm shined a terrifying crimson, it resembled a ruby. A thick crimson line came from the black crystal heart enclosing the middle and ring finger of her gauntlet making a long blade like symbol that ended at the apex of her arm where it met her shoulder. Beneath her like a great steed of doom arose a black shadow beast. Moukyo and Mouku Kuro transformed into even more bestial versions of Kuro as they charged forth to do battle with Pikuu. Moukyo Kuro leapt directly head on at Pikuu serving as a sacrificial distraction while Mouku attempted to flank Pikuu going for her rear. Mouku Kuro shadow-stepped behind her hoping to maul Pikuu with a swipe from his enhanced claws which could either pierce or slash dependent on how he wanted to get past her armor. His combined instincts and tactics from a lifetime bonded to a demon beast would allow him and Moukyo to tackle, bite, claw, and hold her down long enough for either of them to do serious if not lethal damage. Mouku Kuro wasn't holding back but having witnessed Pikuu's awakening he was certain that this initial charge would only be the start of their battle.

Total WC: 2175

Oroko Tatsuya, Seikon Hayako, were mystified by Kuros mastery of song. His summoned guitar of crystal strummed Tatsuya’s eyes began to widen as she wanted to cover her ears in preparation for what was assuredly a genjutsu but what happened was beyond her imagination. His three ghostly feline demonbeasts now circled them as Enishi had released the reborn Moukyo. The giant blind panther with its eyes covered by wraps Suteneko, the demon panther had antelope horns upon its head that like its fur were as black as the night it nuzzled Tatsuya gently rousing her from being lost in Kuro's song. She cried as she listened to the song even as the panther tried to comfort her and she wondered why. Why was Kuro being so kind to her and then she noticed that Hanon was gone and another Kuro stood in his place. She understood now, her beloved had been absorbed as well, she no longer felt hatred, she knew how her beloved took on people beyond his prowess. The other demonbeast cheetah with its mouth wrapped like a ninja Maigo, continued to circle Hayako, whom was still lost in Kuro's song.

The guitar strummed as Chouryoku Kuro and his clone continued their serenade of battle and misdirection in efforts to keep the women for interrogation while Sharingan Kuro made his way to her with a soft smile upon his face. Tatsuya's heart still beat as if her beloved were alive. As Chouryoku Kuro continued to sing she finally realized he was trying to apologize for her loss. As long as she could come and listen to him sing she knew she could and as the tears finally stopped falling the song ended and Chouryoku Kuro dismissed his mirror clone.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The darkness of undersea was not complete as the walls of the water reservoir were lined with unmined crystal and gems as algae that line the ancient stone walls gave a soft blue mirrored glow. The eerie serenity of the light soothed troubled minds that ventured here and as such Hayako and Tatsuya relaxed from any pretense of battle as they realized Kuro was not attempting to do battle with them. Kuro was trying to reason with them in the best manner he could and it seemed to have worked. Tatsuya stood up and walked to Chouryoku Kuro and looked him in the eyes and noted he was not blind in the least, demon touched eyes looked upon her as her soul stone now resonated with the beating of Chouryoku Kuro's heart, it was a vibrant red that turned violet with each heartbeat. Oroko Tatsuya released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding as she spoke. "You never intended for this all to happen did you?"
Chouryoku Kuro released his crystal guitar jutsu and it sparkled before fading away into to shiny crystal motes. "You seem to understand now, there is a prophecy as to what I now We are intended to do but the settings are vague and compatibility with another is rare outside of family. I did not want to sacrifice family that did not deserve this for lack of a better word soul devouring. When challengers, death seekers, assassins, or other types of killers and criminals come before me through either missions or personal vendettas I choose them over kin. I apologize for your loss but he would not retreat or yield."
Hayako found herself free of Kuro's influence and warp-stepped to Tatsuya's side bending the very fabric of reality as she did so. "He is a monster, yet he will let us live. We should leave before he changes his mind and devours us like he did with Hanon.
Chouryoku Kuro looked Hayako directly in the eyes so she might feel his emotions as he spoke. "Don't take this as a challenge but I have never devoured a woman in a manner with which you are speaking, women are taboo for they can bring other souls into existence, you are all to be treasured and protected such is the Toraono Clan way, even were you to challenge me I would never kill a woman, I could cause you to injure yourself till you can no longer fight but males of the Toraono Clan are forbidden to directly cause the death of women. Now if you were caught in a sandstorm, devoured by a sandwyrm or left in the desert by some act of our doing that is circumstantial, but no Toraono Clan male in his right mind will directly cause the death of any female. Our women however are another matter all together, they would kill you and anything else that causes them distress or actively displays them ill will so once this honeymoon is over please exit as swiftly as you can as for now this chamber is sealed and cannot be opened for two lunar cycles. (2 weeks)."

Accepting their fates to be guests and afforded all due service as women Tatsuya and Hayako became good friends with Suzuhime whom as she had predicted conceived twins that very first night she was together with Kuro. Impressed with the Toraono Clan and their treatment Oroko Tatsuya and Seikon Hayako became honored guardians of Suzuhime. Their story continues later...

Mission complete - downgrade to C rank for purposes of rewards due to no other participants.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back