Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A return to action [Requesting ANBU Sennin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of croaking, chirping, and hissing rises above all else within 'The Black Lotus Box'. An ANBU department specializing in the extraction, concentration, and synthesizing of all of ANBU's poisons. From truth serums to skin-rotting neurotoxins, nothing was morally unacceptable here. Everything was so similar to when it was back then...

And Kaji. What ever happened to the man? Having just vanished without a trace along with the last Raikage, and main branch Sennin. All while Ryu was out on the field....They hadn't even learned that the one they were taking orders from had changed until over a year had passed.

Ryuichi walks through the halls, looking through glass cages and vats of venom in order to reminisce. It was here that Ryu had their first genuine meeting with Kaji, who had given a good deal of advice to the youth and their team. And it was here that Ryu would expect to see the newest ANBU Sennin- whom they had sent a letter to earlier. Not the most formal method of ANBU communication, but considering how informal their entire role has been, it should be expected by now.

It seems that they weren't here just yet, so Ryu decided to go to a specific cage- one of a brown recluse spider. Sitting on a stick, motionless and recently fed, Ryuichi can only admire how far such a simple animal took their career- utilizing its venom with ruthless efficiency in over 12 hits.... "And we're both still here. Caged. Funny." Ryuichi says quietly to the spider, idly waiting on the Sennin.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
miroclothing.jpg
‘You’ve been needed everywhere ever since you got this position. We haven’t even gotten to have our own fun yet.’
A silvery voice echoed around the pristine mind of Miro. From the time she had been appointed Sennin up until now there has been a race of back and forth movement between the Sileo and the Raikage’s office nonstop. This wasn’t what Miro had thought the position would be in. On top of that her own duties were actively being worked on in her spare time. Thirty minutes at most. ‘Yeah…’ ‘What’s wrong with you? Not like I wouldn’t understand.’ Silent footsteps down the spiral staircase while she thought’ ‘Like you said. We’re too busy to even assist with the Raikage. Even with a moment to spare it’s all spent on research into Kumo history and portfolio checks of active ANBU ninja.’

The days had been long. Within the last week she had gotten five hours of sleep at most. She knew the responsibilities of being the Sennin were massive but her mind still wasn’t completely set on the idea. ‘For example the operative we’re headed to meet. An exceptional hunter and their background interesting to say the least.’ A hand moved to cover her mouth as a big yawn escaped her. Her free hand coiled around the door knob and pushed the door open to see a young man inspecting a spider in a jar. Under her breath she whispered out “I gotta stop letting people meet me places. Just come to the office…” Hastily she cleared her throat, “Yuck. Spiders. I received your note on my desk. Unfortunately time is of the essence, why did you seek an audience with me?” A fine brow rose into the air while arms folded underneath her bust. Slightly pushing her black sleeves up her arms to reveal an array of continuous scars that were seen across her body. ‘Probably lookin’ to legally leave the village.’ Naibu chimed in once more.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Forgive me, Lord Sennin. I'm sure you'll be busy as ever and I'm just holding you away from that. I'll be sure to give you a quick way back to the office once we're done here." Ryuichi says, their gaze shifting to look at Miro. Two pairs of crimson red orbs lock with eachother as Ryuichi gets a good look of Miro head to toe.

"There are two things I wished to do here. First, to get a good feel for you. How old are you, 20? 21? And already Sennin? You can't truly believe I wouldn't want to see that for myself." Ryu says, before moving their gaze back to the spider.

"Secondly, I was simply wondering if you had need for a killer like me. My joint mission with a certain Endo Eiji was cut short, given to someone else or post poned...who knows. All I care to ask is if I have reason to be here, or if I should continue my bingo book clearing, treating it like an all-you-can-eat buffet's punch card." Their joke was dry in delivery, and held next to no sarcasm in tone...was that even a joke in the first place? Who knew.

"Speaking of...can you tell me why this spider is so useful, despite its venom being both nonlethal AND easy to notice? It peels off skin by the heaps...how could an ANBU use it efficiently?"

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō, for a moment, grew suspicious of Ryuichi. His questions posed no threat, if you didn’t want to get into the weeds, but she had never been an open book to anyone. Her summon aside. Speaking her age to someone who was older could shift the bridge of respect with each given position. If it was avoidable Miro chose that path. ‘I like the sound of Lord.’ Snickering in her mind Naibu chimed in, 'From zero to hero some would say.’ She knew her history well.

“Young. How about that?” Creasing her cheeks to relay a kind smile to Ryuichi. Red hues gazed into another pair. Our bloodline really was everywhere and with it came powerful ninja. Mirō turned her attention to the spider they were eyeing. That could be up to you. If you take pride in bounty hunting, and you have the record to prove it, you would be allowed to continue.” Red hues focused on the spider.

“Before you make a decision, hear me out. A spiders web can capture flies and other bugs that wander into its home. Currently my web needs to be spun wider. I have too many damn flies near me.” Those damn Tenzouans infiltrating the city... and traitors lie among the lords of the lands too. To have Ryuichi remain in Kumo and investigate the lords would ease the burden on her own shoulders. “I have a fly problem and I need to learn more about it. What we’ve gathered so far is that the Tenzouan cultists have someone giving them information. We suspect it’s someone with great power and influence with the lords.” Mirō stated, resting a hand on her hips. “What do you want to do.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Asking me what I would like to do, huh?" Ryuichi says, as they get lost in thought for a moment. They then sigh, and run a hand through their hair in an attempt to ease their anxious mind.

"I may not know who the culprit is, but I know of a woman who has connections throughout all of the ninja world. A woman who works in shadow, and I know not her location or motives. She's...." Ryuichi's eyes furl a bit, and they cross their arms. "My mother. A dangerous criminal who's crimes aren't even pinned on her since she hides under what appears to be nearly a dozen aliases. Though the confirmed crimes I can pin on her are the murder of a certain Otani Kai, attempted murder of myself, and illegal obtaining of a Kinjutsu- the eternal mangekyo sharingan."

Ryuichi turns completely towards Miro, with their steely and emotionally void crimson eyes. "It may not have been in the records, but my secondary reason for my absence was to find her. I've learned a few things of her, and...well..."

Ryuichi steps closer, now frowning. "She craves power. As much as she can possibly get, both physically and politically. If we can find her and give her reason to, she'll get us an in with these Tenzouan bastards. Why wouldn't they want such a powerful ally? One who's web connects to even the hokage...."

But, Ryuichi wasn't finished. What they were to say next would get some executed publicly. "And should she learn what we need to know, the only thing she'll accept as payment is a new connection. One within the most secretive of branches within cloud. She would want me to be a spy. Of course, I would also use her continued connections as a double agent."

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō’s ears subtly twitched when Ryuichi discussed his ideas. An outside source that had connections to even the Hokage. ‘Tch.’ This put her on the spot. In favor of dark dealings Mirō wanted to put an end to the Tenzouan nemesis. At the cost of sensitive ANBU information. No dice. She may be too young to be the ANBU sennin, and new to fully understanding the branch but leaking information to an outside entity. Mirō shook her head side to side. “Your mother seems untrustworthy.” Mirō folded her arms underneath her bust. “And you’ve been hunting her with no traces…” She chuckled to herself at the audacity of his mother’s desires.

Mirō refrained from having him notice, taking a moment to ponder. There was too much uncertainty. Intel from the Hokage themselves had no business in her desires to rid Tenzouans from their rapid rise to succession. “Where do you plan on scouting out your mother, if we needed her assistance?” Mirō said. “We don’t need dangerous outside help to swat these flies. I was thinking that you would be the in on the Tenzouans forces.” Besides, she had an informant gathering information towards Kumo’s ports. A merchant whose keen sense of intuition and ability to sniff out a good deal always kept her at the top of the news network.

“And I need a reason to trust you. Other than referring to your past achievements.” Mirō didn’t back away when Ryuichi got closer. Personal space was foreign to her. “I know of a few ways to gain my trust in you. Unless you can guarantee your mother won’t double cross me. Having you act like a double edged sword doesn’t suit the ANBU needs.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Did I say I had no traces?" Ryuichi says plainly, before clearing their throat. They close their eyes as chakra gathers, and blood begins to flow from their eyes. An extremely potent doujutsu being activated beneath their eyelids, Ryuichi turns their head towards Miro.

"Forgive me, but this topic has gone into much more sensitive matters. I should have done this sooner. Do not move, Lord Sennin." And with the opening of their eyelids, a four-pointed shuriken shaped sharingan was revealed....

And reality began to slip away like water down a drain. If Miro heeded Ryuichi's warning she would get sucked into a void of nothing in time, all existence slipping away between her fingers. No air, no light, no sound, and the lack of each causing anyone to focus on their own body. Their seizing lungs, their own pumping heart and flowing blood, the ringing of their ears.

And then, reality returned to the duo. Only, not the reality they were once in....

"Welcome to Kamui." Ryuichi says, pointing out towards an infinite field of cube stones paired with an unending abyss of black. "In here, no one can hear your orders. And for future reference, this power can be a tool for you to use by simply calling for me."

Ryuichi clears their throat and vanishes, swirling into their eye by themself before reappearing at the top of one of these stones, sitting over the edge casually. "Now, I can get into the gritty details. And keep in mind, Lord Sennin. I'm not just any ANBU anymore. I won't tolerate my own information leaving this realm."

With a single motion, Ryuichi produces a scroll from the inside of their cloak before unrolling it and throwing it to Miro-

"On that scroll are two aliases that this woman goes by, one of which may enrage you. But bear in mind that this woman is dangerous, and simply ratting her out can and will end in disaster. One of her aliases, Uchiha Kona, is a member of the Uchiha clan of leaf, and uses a stolen identity to keep close contact with them. And the other known alias? Well....Miro, she's a noblewoman within our very borders. Tomoe Sharie. And I have reason to think this 'noble' is progressively supplying missing ninja with armaments. What's stopping her from allying with tenzou without our influence?"

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō's own red hues watched as blood streamed down the side of Ryuichis’ cheeks. A sign of the Uchiha that they were activating their eternal mangekyou sharingan. Unwavering, Mirō stood ready to avoid any attack that would launch seemingly out of thin air. However the sensation around her wasn’t the aura of dread that comes with a ninjutsu threatening to rip your arm or head off. No, this feeling was all too familiar however the style was different. Mirō held onto her breath as she too swirled into the eye of the storm into what she called ‘The Hollow’.

In the hollow everything was the same to each Uchiha. Massive stone or marble pillars and a sea of darkness void of light. She had been here twice and each time… well let’s say she wasn’t a fan of meandering about in an alternate reality. Her feet hit the ground gracefully while her attention fell back onto Ryuichi. “Stealing me away? That’s just bad taste.” ‘Careful Mirō. I don’t trust them at all. I bet if they could they’d go rogue to go off on their own end-’ ‘I know. Remain vigilant…’ Whispering her thoughts back and forth to her contract.

His words didn’t have as much impact on her as he might’ve hoped. The events he describes and talks about date back before she was even born or merely a child. With one hand Mirō caught the scroll. The details inside were stunning but held no impactful merit to her, personally but possibly the Uchiha clan and their corresponding villages. A fine brown rose on her head while her eyes darted back towards Ryuichi. Held within the confines of the Hollow her words also were sealed within this reality. “I don’t believe you have all the details of the material that is being sifted into our society.” Her crimson hues cut another glance at the scroll before taking a snapshot of it’s contents. The thing about Mirō is she wasn’t one to spill confidential information so recklessly.

“The material they possess is called Dimiterium. It saps the chakra out of a person's body leaving a nasty scar on their skin and eventually detonating.” Outwardly speaking, Mirō recalled the massive crater that was left at one of their compounds because of Maru. “Only people without chakra can wield or even get in close proximity with it. Missing ninja, traitorous as they are crafty, could potentially wield this materia but I doubt they would use it so recklessly. What would she gain if the cultists were successful and overthrew Kumogakure? What would be stopping them from using their powers against her.” Mirō shook her head side to side. “If your mother is a gambling woman she’d back away from the table. No use betting on a loss.” Mirō proclaimed.

[Snapshot taken.]
[The Tenzouan plot has no correlation with any other villages besides Kumogakure. Just a heads up.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't think stealing someone like you away is bad taste. I'd say just the opposite." Ryuichi says as they take a deep breath of the cold, stagnant air. "She would gain nothing from them taking over. And that's why I fear it more than anything. If she were to assist these Tenzouan people with her wealth, they'd be able to leave a scar on the country that would weaken us for years. We may have good relations with leaf or sand in the moment, but can you say the same in 20 years? 50?"

Ryuichi stands back up and looks over the infinite field of stone, closing their eyes to think. They wipe away the drying blood from their cheeks as they think. "I'm willing to become a martyr to cut the head off of this snake, as well as gut the tenzou from the inside. If my plan for becoming a double agent is beyond your wishes, and I don't blame you for that, I have another."

"I have reason to believe my mother comes from a clan long banished from lightning country. Meaning me, her direct child, also hold this banishment to my name. But I need more information...give me a week, and should my hunches be proven true, I must ask you to place me in the bingo books. I'll use my wanted status to join the tenzou under the guise of wanting revenge, and sabotage them from the inside. Meanwhile, I'll also have a way to crawl to mother and accept her wishes- only to learn her weaknesses and give us a chance to rip apart the spider's web."

Ryuichi opens their eyes once more, crimson orbs looking up into the infinite void. "But that's only if this hunch is true. If not, then I can simply do what you wish....assassinate a key target here, blow up a dimiterium deposit there. Hopefully that will work if it comes to it."

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō stood still assessing Ryuichi’s words. ‘It would’ve been easier to have him continue doing the Bongo Book.’ ‘Yes, however his mother seems powerful in the right hands. If you can get her into your palm. Her experience rivals your ANBU sensei and more over. Working with her to defeat the Tenzouans saves us the trouble of dealing with her antics and funding them.’ Naibu chimed in. A long-draw out sigh escaped her chest. She moved over to the ledge of the stone pillar, gazing down at the seemingly endless abyss.

“Makes me wish I could reside here instead of my true reality. No rules, no laws.... No suffering or fighting. No work or titles. Just existence. That’s all I truly want.” Pain and suffering scorned her heart, the hollows blank slate eased her mind. “But our reality isn’t like this… We have to face our differences eye to eye. Sometimes I hope for no bloodshed, but it seems like everything I do stains someone’s hands. Lest it be my own, if it could.” Referencing a verse from a strange book with a family crest left by her father. Mirō turned around with her back now facing the abyss. Her keen sight locked onto Ryuichi.

“I want to avoid giving ANBU specific details to rogue ninja. The idea of placing you in the bingo book would work to get the Tenouzans to trust you, but it’s your mother I’m concerned about. Just because you’re perceived as missing doesn’t mean you have enough leverage to convince her. What if I offered myself to her?” ‘Mirō what the hell are you talking about? Do you know your position at the moment.’ ‘An ANBU Sennin with little knowledge of the ANBU’s history, playing at the idea that I know a lot about it. Blood born from the Uchiha clan. If I can get close to her with Ryuichi’s help we can manipulate her into funding us.’ Naibu didn’t respond, as if they were contemplating. ‘If she tries to work us over… we can end our ‘contract’ with her then and there.’

Those crimson eyes never averted their gaze. “Putting you in the bingo book is easy. You and I can then work with your mother’s interests to gain exactly what we want. Instead of wasting time searching for her and appeasing her alone, don’t you think?”

[WC:393]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi looks down into the infinite abyss in the gaps between the floating stone pillars. Their usually empty gaze shifts as their lower eyelids tense upwards and a small frown forms... a look of deep melancholy.

"True reality, while painful, is exactly that. *True*. Throwing it away for a dull existence would be meaningless. For what is life without others to influence or teach? What is art without others to see it? Food without others to eat it?"

Ryuichi holds out one hand as chakra forms into an offensive nature. First a dull flare of energy followed by their hair beginning to float in place. Their eyes begin to glow and the very 'earth' of the hollow begins to shake. "What is power without those to protect?"

In the distance, a black orb forms...hardly visible due to the pitch black void of the sky, but its slightly shining nature made it catch the eye. And before long, the hollow in the distance began to crumble apart and float into the ball as it raises higher and higher, gathering more grey cubes and amassing great size until it finally stopped....a massive orb of stone held together by gravity-release chakra, large enough to crush any ninja.

And Ryuichi's chakra reserves were barely touched. Their hair returns to a normal state and their glowing eyes fade as they take a small breath. "But for everyone with great power and noble intentions, there will always be another with greater power and an evil heart. My mother is one of those people. She can and will kill you with a glance...her mastery of her Sharingan aligns heavily with the moon, and fire. If you anger her, you'll blink once and never open your eyes to see your skin peeling and organs oozing from your mouth. If you're willing to deal with such a threat....then at the very least, I'd like to see your capabilities."

Ryuichi turns to Miro with crimson eyes. "Forgive me for asking this, considering your higher position...but I saw the damage at the gate, and have heard of your injuries. Seeing you in action would ease my mind of the possibility of getting a Sennin killed."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her gaze shifted to Ryuichi’s extended arm. The aura of chakra focused around his hand, collecting into a black sphere that rose into the sky. The massive stone pillars around them broke down and crumbled. Carried away by the polarity of gravity ninjutsu into the sphere to create a gigantic stone boulder. Mirō sensed the hostility of his actions, a test to prove her worth as ANBU Sennin. As if she hadn’t been tried and tested before.

A look of disgust painted her face when he recalled the situation at Dragon Tooth Pass. An unfortunate mishap that led her to the brink of death. No matter where she went it seemed like Death was always at the gates, howlin’ her name. Mirō was the victim from a monster that went awol. She wasn’t sure how others would’ve done but that didn’t matter. Not to her. “To steal me away then test me? Your Sennin? Maybe I was wrong about you. Perhaps my offer to help was overstepping.” For a brief instant her eyes shut, and pools of blood formed at her eyes. The blood streamed down her cheeks and those three tomoe formed into an intricate iris.

“I have no interest in fighting you. If I have to prove my authority over you I can do so by stripping you of your ranks.” Her arms folded underneath her bust, taking an idle stance. “But that’s not fun. You’ll come to find out I like gambling, even with my life.” A cheeky grin rearranged that look of disgust she previously had. Mirō accepted her twisted fate when she was drop kicked into an abyss by Umashi a few years ago. “But, let’s not turn this evaluation into a death match. Won’t look good on your part if you kill me.” ‘If he gave a rat’s a-’ “As for me, killing my own operatives does me no good.” She shrugged, knowing she only has a handful of people to assist her within the ANBU. While she talked her back peeled off into sheets of paper. The sheets formed into identical copies of herself then clung to the edge of the stone pillar she was near. They emerged slowly, creeping next to her. “Being flashy isn’t how I fight.” A finger rose from her side pointing at the massive boulder.
“How do you expect to conceal that as an ANBU operative? Decimate everything in sight? That’s not subtle at all.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi holds a hand out towards the stone boulder in the distance before forming their hand into a single seal. And with a rumble across the hollow, it begins to fall...crashing into the flat grey stones and causing rubble to fly in all directions with the occasional pebble even reaching Ryuichi and Miro.

"Do you think I've needed to flaunt such power? You know our job....C rank, or even B-rank Nuke Nin are by no means worthy of seeing these things. Though, I have done as you just said in a case or two...completely demolishing a camp of ninja." They speak unresponsive to Miro's threats, simply looking her clones over. "Paper Ninjusu. I'm familiar with it. Sharp edged attacks while retaining a flexibility for unexpected strikes. "

Ryuichi sighs and shrugs. "I have no intentions of killing you, Lord Sennin. At least, I don't expect to be able to. I need you to remember this- If I'm labeled a missing ninja for this mission and suddenly I'm involved with the death of a Sennin? My life in Kumo would be over in all branches. I've given my LIFE for Kumo....for ANBU! I was enstated as an AiT while you were in the academy, and took my first life even sooner. You'd be correct to assume I'm at least partially trustworthy." Ryuichi then takes a battle stance, one shoulder facing Miro with their other arm outstretched behind them, open palmed.

"It was Maru who turned on us, Kumogakure, at the gates, yes? Well I've known of him and have fought with his student all the while. If you can best me, it's one more step towards strengthening yourself....or redemption. The scorn on your face....I've bared it once before. A scorn of failure, of confusion. You must toss that aside if you want this village to prosper."

[Calling B-mod]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Battle Moderator Opening Post and Guidelines​
d73ea5b481a17e40f97d0ea3094560539fc28bcf_00.gif

Your bmod request has been picked up by myself, as such please read the below carefully as it will state the rules that the fight will follow and the expectation of both combatants for this mod.

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer it if you can hyperlink your information. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as we do have the link straight away instead of searching around.
    • Do NOT just send a link to your profile, you will be asked to send the above information again.
  • Rolls are completed in Discord -> Private Bmod-rolling or bmod-rolling
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions. (If you wish to extend this time period, be sure to confirm the extension with your opponents and let your moderator know.)
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, remember to include everything relevant to the round.

Example: Actions said:
Hyperlinked Justu name | Rank use | Special action

If this fight has multiple combatants, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

Please remember that if your actions are unclear, or you haven't specified targets where appropriate, this will leave us having to either do guesswork or randomizing targets. So be careful and be sure with the actions you send in.
Let's have a fun fight, please remember that any questions about the round when posted can be directed to me via discord or via a conversation on the site.​

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"If you can best me, it's one more step towards strengthening yourself....or redemption. The scorn on your face....I've bared it once before. A scorn of failure, of confusion. You must toss that aside if you want this village to prosper."

Mirō sucked her teeth at Ryuichi's accuracy. He struck a cord in her that resonated throughout her vessel, forcing her to spit on the ground in disgust of her weak self. The thought of her weakness tormented her mind ever since she awoke in the hospital from defending the gates. If you want to call it defense. Through gritted teeth, "Then I will give it my all, within this space, not as Sennin of Kumogakure but as Kagami Mirō, a ninja that started with nothing." Her glare returned back to Ryuichi not as her enemy, but as her opponent to prove her worth to herself.

[Sending Actions.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I too started with nothing. A poor boy in cronopolis with nothing but a basket of hopes that were crushed one after the other. But I still stand! And you will too! Come, Miro."Ryuichi says with a small grin. no titles, no limits...

"I, Otani Ryuichi, will push you to your limit. Come face the killer dragon!"

chakra surging around Ryuichi causes a series of black orbs to form behind them- truthseeking orbs to be precise. something that even the ANBU logs have very little information on save for one thing...

"threat level: S"

[actions sent]

Last edited:

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Round 1​

Participants
Miro
14700.jpg
Ryuichi
14144.jpg
HP: 33,000 - 218.7 - 21.87 = 32,759.43
CP:
36,000 - 720 - 576 - 560 - 3960 = 30,184

AP: 10 AP - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.5 - 3 - 1.5 = 0.5
AP for next round: 10.5 AP

Maintains: Sharingan, Active Camo
HP: 33,000 - 5747.5 = 27252.5
CP:
45,000 - 900 - 240 - 4000 = 39,860

AP: 10 AP - 0.5 - 0.5 - 1.5 - 2 - 4.5 = 1
AP Round 2: 11 AP

Maintains: Sharingan, Cursed Seal
Summon
unknown.png
Clone
unknown.png
Creation
unknown.png
Jugemu
kirara_render-png.681
Clone
unknown.png
Creation
unknown.png
N/AN/AN/AHP: 33,000
CP: 30,000

AP: 5 - 0.5 = 4.5
AP Next Round: 6 AP

Maintains:
N/AN/A
Actions:​
0 seconds -
Ryuichi begins activating Sharingan
Ryuichi declares Duelist on Miro
Ryuichi begins activating "Cursed Seal"- Cursed Rinne-Sharingan

Miro casts Eye of Insight
Miro begins to activate Sharingan
Miro enters ANBU Style: Shadow Dancer

0.5 seconds -
Ryuichi equips Kai's Rod

Miro equips Paper Skin Glove

1 second -
Ryuichi’s Sharingan is active
Miro’s Sharingan is active
Ryuichi enters ANBU Style - Assassin's Blade

2 seconds -
Ryuichi’s Cursed Seal is active

2.5 seconds -
Ryuichi uses Crescent Moon Mirror

3 seconds -
Miro casts a hidden action
Ryuichi dodges and uses a hidden action
39 vs. 19 (Hit)

5 seconds -
Miro casts Active Camo

6 seconds -
Miro casts Raijin's Vengeance
34 vs. 27 (Hit)

7 seconds -
Ryuichi uses Contract Summoning to summon Jugemu
Jugemu declares Duelist on Miro

7.5 seconds -
Miro casts Crescent Moon Mirror

8 seconds -
Jugemu enters Enchanter - Genjutsu style

Notes:​
Miro ran out of AP for her last action
Jugemu did not have enough time for his last actions

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord or NC DMs.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That visceral stare that drove into Ryuichi’s eyes never faltered. A faint glint in her eye changed the intensity of her irises into the fabled sharingan. A fight between two Uchiha, a brawl between the two always led to the death of the other. That’s what the history books had mentioned, and the bouts of conflict that led to her clans eradication. The test of strengths may veer off their course, Mirō reminded herself that wasn’t an option. If she were to kill them then that batty mother of theirs would seek vengeance. Ryuichi’s rebuttal sewn a small knot of trust in her heart. ‘If they care for Kumo, they won’t finish me off.’ She hoped.

The stare down ultimately failed. Mirō quickly tried to peer into their mind, twisting their reality to her own image but something felt… off. Unable to pin point what exactly had happened Mirō dashed off along the edge of the massive marble pillar. With her arms behind her her skin peeled into a pattern of hexagons down her forearms to her fingertips. Her once subtle footsteps now mute to the ear. An ANBU trick to gain the upperhand and with that followed her next stunt. Without a car and those red hues locked onto Ryuichi, Mirō stepped off the edge of the marble surface. Soon to plummet into the black abyss of the hollow.

lightning-strike-gif.gif
Out of sight and into the void best suited her transformation into invisibility. Within the shadows fingers formulated a complex jutsu and with her honed speed Mirō called upon the strength of the god of storms to assist her. Weather effects seemed out of the ordinary in the hollow yet Mirō channeled a devastating surge of lightning towards Ryuichi. The radiant strike was powerful enough to crack and break down the marble pillar they rested on.

A wicked grin crept onto her lips. The taste of first blood was always the sweetest. Mirō remembered how it tasted, but what followed led to cockiness and arrogance. That cost her her life at the gates, this time had to be different. That grin returned to a cautious one. She would have to think quickly to prove to herself that she had grown stronger.

[Sending Actions]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'
1618057386372.png
At least she's not THAT far gone. Her Sharingan is fully matured.' Ryuichi thinks to themself as their own flares to life....along with something far more sinister. Their left eye began to waver with cursed energies at it shifted into a light purple with ripples all the way along it, paired with the sharingan's tomoe circling it. Its simple existence made Ryuichi's chakra much more sinister, and painful to even be near them.

And Miro, unbeknownst to them, was not the one to draw first blood. While she definitely hurt MORE, Ryuichi was confident in their position as it stood. "Genjutsu so powerful it can bend reality itself. Miro, you're aware of the gift we have right?" They say calmly with a glare to the now-exposed Miro.

With a swift movement, Ryuichi crouches and uses the hook on their fishing rod's line to slice their finger, running through a long series of handseals. "Jugemu!" They call with a slap of the earth, causing smoke to rise freely around them. It clears to reveal one of the most chakra-condensed being Miro would see. So much intense, inhuman chakra within such a small package....

"ITS MEEEE! JUGEMU JUGEMU GO-KŌ-NO-SURIKIRE KAIJARI-SUIGYO NO SUIGYŌ-MATSU UNRAI-MATSU FŪRAI-MATSU KŪ-NERU TOKORO NI SUMU TOKORO YABURAKŌJI NO BURAKŌJI PAIPO PAIPO PAIPO NO SHŪRINGAN SHŪRINGAN NO GŪRINDAI GŪRINDAI NO PONPOKOPII NO PONPOKONAA NO CHŌKYŪMEI NO CHŌSUKE THE GREATEST AND TRICKIEST TRICKSTER OF GENJUTSU AND OTHER ILLUSORY TECHNIQUES OF HIGH QUALITY AND ANNOYANCE!" They say on a tangent as Ryuichi enters a stance for the next wave of attacks with a mental note of Miro's stance....

[Actions Sent]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Round 2​

Participants
Miro
14700.jpg
Ryuichi
14144.jpg
HP: 32,759.43 - 218.7 - 7350.75 - 953.78 = 24,236.2
CP:
30,184 - 549 - 660 - 280 - 315 - 2436 - 720 - 1640 - 730 = 22,854

AP: 10.5 AP - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 2.5 = 1
AP for next round: 11 AP

Maintains: Sharingan, Active Camo
HP: 27,252.5
CP:[/B] 37,460 - 660 - 165 - 110 - 300 - 4500 - 3300 = 28,425

AP: 11 - 1 - 1 - 1.5 - 4 - 3 = 0.5
AP Round 2: 10.5 AP

Maintains: Sharingan, Cursed Seal
Summon
unknown.png
Clone
unknown.png
Creation
unknown.png
Jugemu
kirara_render-png.681
Monster
5436bd6d931a7a95a0a80c6e4c971bdf.jpg
Clone
unknown.png
N/A​
N/A​
N/A​
HP: 33,000
CP:
30,000 - 3025 - 600 = 26,375

AP: 6 - 3 - 2.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 5.5 AP

Maintains:
HP: 6,600

AP: 4

N/A​
Actions:​
0.909 seconds -
Ryuichi uses Gravel Shift targeting Miro
Miro’s Crescent Moon Mirror activates, and Miro dodges
Miro uses a hidden action but misses (24% chance of auto-miss, rolled a 3)

0.952 seconds -
Miro activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

1.818 seconds -
Ryuichi activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

1.952 seconds -
Miro’s EMS is active

2.818 seconds -
Ryuichi’s EMS is active

2.857 seconds -
Miro casts Kotoamatsukami at Jugemu
The attack misses! (24% chance of auto-miss, rolled a 9)
Miro enters ANBU Style: Shadow Dancer

3.182 seconds -
Ryuichi uses Crystal Eye

5 seconds -
Jugemu uses a hidden action
47 vs. 29 (Crit)
A monster has been summoned!

5.714 seconds -
Miro casts Body Bind, using Spatial Anomaly to displace it in the void

6.666 seconds -
Miro casts Genjutsu Reversal at Miro
27 vs. 39 (Fail)

6.818 seconds -
Ryuichi uses [EMS] Boundless Kamui targeting Miro with a called shot to the arms
Miro uses Flock of Shadows
2 clones appear!

9.167 seconds -
Jugemu uses Phoenix's Embrace on Miro
28 vs. 30 (Miss)

9.545 seconds -
Ryuichi uses Perfected Rasengan targeting Miro
47 vs. 24 (Hit)
No secondaries were activated (44% chance, rolled 84 and 81)

Notes:​
Miro ran out of AP for her last action

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord or NC DMs.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back