Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Ruff Undertaking[SOLO self mod]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a hazy afternoon when Sabaku looked over at his clock. 12:45 p.m. it said.

Well, only two more hours until i need to be over at Mrs. Chuya's house.....better head over now so im not late. He thought to himself.

Her house was only about 20 minutes away walking but Sabaku never likes to be late, so he makes an effort to be on time.
Arriving at the old lady's house he waited until the time was right and knocked on the door.
An elderly lady answered and with a shaky voice, Oh hi there young one, i appreciate you walking old Boryo for me. I just don't have the energy i once did.

It's not a problem Mrs. Chuya, I'm happy to do it.

He gathered the leash and hooked up Boryo and begun his stroll through town. Walking down the streets he saw a sign for a park.

A park? How does that sound Boryo? He asked the dog.

Rouw! The dog replied with a confused look on his face.

It's settled then. Sabaku replied.

And so off they went towards the park, Sabaku played fetch with Boryo and they even chased some squirells around. Granted this was technically a mission, it didnt mean that he couldnt hav fun doing it. Sadly the day had to come to an end, and so they returned to Mrs. Chuya's house.

We had a great time today Mrs. Chuya, I'll be back next week to take him out again for you. Sabaku said.

Oh thank you very much, your so kind to help an old lady like me, bless your soul. She said as she closed the door.

And so Sabaku went, on his way back home. A little extra spending money, and a day full of memorys.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back