Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Sandy Situation

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke thought about what Uziuke had said. Death was common, all too common. Rioshi had left the room and thus left Uziuke and Sousuke to themselves. "I cannot deny your skill in combat."<i></i> He began. "Your skill as a medic, we will see over time."<i></i> Sousuke thought about how to probably sort Uziuke. He knew the child had a mastery over his cursed seal. He didn't tire easily at all, as evidenced by the lack of him trying to catch his breath. "We'll file the work for an MiT, but pending your developments and research I shall reconsider my decision. Are you comfortable with that?"<i></i> Sousuke inquired of the youth.

It finally seemed though that the medical branch was coming together, bit by bit. Akujin was putting things together seemingly. Enzeru was ... well. He could be a medic, but the type of medic was an unknown yet. Sousuke had picked up the type writer and fiddled with it as what Uziuke had said gave him pause. He held the device and stopped working on it. "A united Wind Country would be something worthwhile, but I do not think it is something that will occur in our time."<i></i> That was a pessimist speaking though. There were very few states left in Wind Country that were free. Sungakure was one of them, and the Daimyo of Wind had a very large army supposedly. There would be a show down between the two eventually. It would not be something that they had to worried about for the moment. "Come Uziuke, let's get you registered and put you on your way."<i></i> For the time being it was about helping Uziuke situating himself in Sungakure.

[Let's put this to bed, topic left and concluded?]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke looked to Rioshi as she mentioned leaving. She'd aid in the process of updating the boy's information by grabbing some paper work. Indeed his work here was done. It seemed the next step in the process would be to have patience. He figured he'd go out and venture the Sand Village while he had time. Wind Country had a lot to offer.

The medic hopeful looked to his new Kage as he spoke of what would happen next. 'A medic in training hmm.' "Sounds great. I look forward to being a shinobi of the village." The boy didn't expect things to be easy in the medical field. Having an opponent to fight against was one thing. He picked up on how to overcome his adversary after restless night's of training. Night's would turn into mornings, and mornings would phase into evenings. Sometimes, the boy would still be out there working out.

The reason the boy chose the medical field was because he met other shinobi over time. Some of them he got close to, but he started to contemplate on how he would do by there side I'm combat. If someone was severely hurt, how would it effect the flow of battle. The boy already began studying the medical qualities of herbs. He did care about others, he just had a horrible time in showing it.

There were things that were over and beyond the boy's head, but as he progressed through the land, he became wise to the facts that were hidden in between the lines.

[ MFT | WC: +250 ]
[ Topic Left and Completed ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back