Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A sharp tool [Training]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
The flickering candle on the worn wooden table is my only companion, casting ghostly shadows that dance upon the walls. The optical illusions I seek to understand are akin to the masks society wears—deceptive and intriguing. Much like my own facade, I ponder the dualities of life and death, light and darkness.

As my raven-black hair falls over my shoulders, I delve into the cryptic symbols and diagrams that fill the pages of an ancient manuscript. The ink on parchment holds the enigma of optical illusions, tricks played by the mind, just as society plays tricks on our perception.

My bony fingers trace the intricate patterns, a skeleton's touch on the mysteries of deception. Shadows, they are the silent keepers of secrets. I draw my hidden blade, manipulating it to cast a menacing dragon's shadow on the wall. Illusions within illusions, just as people wear masks over masks.

A sardonic smile plays on my lips as I sip from a vial of elixir, a potion to sharpen my senses. Knowledge, like a blade, cuts through the veils of illusion. I am the darkness that reveals truth, a paradoxical existence.

The candlelight's flicker mirrors the ever-shifting nature of life's illusions. In this labyrinth of deceit, I am the observer, the seeker. With every turn of the page, I uncover layers of deception, much like peeling away the layers of an onion.

I find solace in the eerie silence of this candle-lit library, surrounded by ancient tomes that whisper secrets of a world long forgotten. Clad in my ninja attire, a macabre twist on tradition, I am not your typical scholar. This night I study optical illusions which challenge my mind. I welcome the challenge, for I am unyielding in my pursuit of truth. The world may be shrouded in shadows, but within those shadows, I find clarity. My ninja skills and resolve merge in this dimly lit sanctuary of knowledge.

I am the enigma in the library, the quiet echo of footsteps in the night. In the world of optical illusions, I am the one who unveils their mysteries, for in the end, it is not the illusion that defines reality, but the truth that lies beneath.

[MFT]
[2023 Oct 02-08]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the shadows of Kumogakure's ancient library, I found my sanctuary. The flickering candles cast eerie, dancing shadows upon the heavy tomes that lined the shelves. My fingers traced the spines of forbidden texts, their titles promising secrets the world dare not uncover.

I settled at a weathered table, surrounded by the unsettling silence of the library. It was as if the books themselves were holding their breath, whispering secrets that only I cared to hear. The dim candlelight painted a gruesome tableau before me, revealing a selection of surgical tools that would send shivers down most spines.

I picked up a scalpel, its cold metal sending a thrill through me. It was the kind of blade used for precise, delicate incisions, but I knew it could just as easily be employed for something far more sinister. A bone saw lay nearby, its serrated edge glinting ominously in the low light. I studied the tools, captivated by their wicked potential.

This library, with its ancient knowledge and forgotten lore, was my refuge. The macabre secrets it held resonated with something deep within me. The people of Kumogakure, with their obsession for shinobi techniques, had no use for these dark arts. But I, Orochi Sakura, found a sense of belonging in this desolate corner of the world.

As I continued to study the surgical instruments, a sinister smile curled on my lips. In this shadowy sanctuary, I discovered my true calling, and I felt an eerie connection to the darkness that dwelled within both the library's ancient tomes and my own enigmatic soul.

[mft]
[2023 Oct 09-16]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
I sat in the dimly lit corner of the Kumogakure Library, my raven-black hair cascading over my shoulders like a curtain of shadows. Surrounded by ancient scrolls and tomes, I had found my sanctuary amidst the musty scent of old pages and the faint hum of chakra in the air. I Orochi Sakura, the peculiar and enigmatic member of the Orochi clan, and I had returned to this dim lit library in search of knowledge that would satiate my morbid curiosity.

In front of me lay a scroll adorned with intricate seals, promising to unveil the arcane art of puppeteering using chakra strings. My obsidian eyes gleamed with a sinister excitement as I gingerly unrolled the parchment, revealing the cryptic symbols and diagrams that danced across the page. This was my entry into a world of controlled manipulation, where lifeless puppets could be brought to life with the power of chakra.

I traced the lines and symbols with my bony fingers, feeling the secrets hidden within the ink. My chakra began to flow like a river of darkness, and as I touched the scroll, the symbols responded, glowing with an eerie green light. It was as if the ancient knowledge inscribed here recognized a kindred spirit in me.

My lips curled into a wicked smile as I delved deeper into the text, absorbing the fundamentals of chakra string puppetry. I imagined crafting grotesque marionettes, each more eerie than the last, controlled by the sinister dance of my chakra strings. They would be my loyal companions, carrying out my dark bidding in a world oblivious to our presence.

The library's silence was broken only by the turning of pages and the soft whisper of chakra as I practiced my newfound skills. I was Orochi Sakura, and this library held the key to unlocking the macabre potential within me. With each passing moment, my mastery of puppeteering grew, bringing me closer to the shadows and secrets that the world had yet to uncover.

[mft]
[2023 Oct 15-22]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
The Kumogakure library looms before me like an ancient monolith, its towering presence a testament to the enduring quest for knowledge. The progenitors of Kumogakure, visionaries of their time, erected this colossal edifice, hoping to safeguard the bastion of thought and understanding. Today, it stands as a testament to the unfading thirst for knowledge, a repository of wisdom that has survived the ebb and flow of renaissance and darkness.

I step through the arched entrance, the weight of countless centuries bearing down on my shoulders as I navigate the labyrinthine corridors. The library is a living chronograph of Kumogakure's history, a sanctuary for the inquisitive and the curious. It's not just a collection of books; it's a citadel of ideas, a fortress of secrets.

My quest today is an unusual one. Among the weathered tomes and ancient scrolls, I seek knowledge of weapon augmentations. With a focus that might seem peculiar, given my family's macabre predilections, I aim to unlock the hidden potential of dark and deadly instruments. The library, with its boundless shelves, holds the key to harnessing the power of these enigmatic artifacts.

I find a dusty volume on an obscure shelf, its pages brittle with age. The ancient text reveals forgotten techniques and dark arts, an ode to the art of weapon augmentation. It speaks of binding, enchantments, and melding in the most cryptic of verses. My heart races as I decipher the arcane symbols and incantations.

My ancestors may have dabbled in the mystic and morbid, but here, I stand on the precipice of something extraordinary. In these forgotten passages, I find the means to infuse weapons with a dark and formidable energy, an art that transcends the realms of life and death.

As I delve deeper into the text, my understanding of the complexities of weapon augmentations deepens. I realize that mastering this craft will be an arduous journey, fraught with danger and uncertainty. But I am not averse to the shadows, nor do I shy away from the abyss. It is in darkness that I thrive, and in knowledge that I find power.

I emerge from the library, my mind ablaze with the secrets I've unearthed. The Kumogakure library, with its timeless wisdom, has set me on a path to harness the esoteric potential of augmented weapons. In the relentless pursuit of power and understanding, I am Orochi Sakura, and I will unlock the true potential of the macabre and the mysterious.

[mft]
[23-29 Oct 23]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the dimly lit library of Kumogakure, I, Orochi Sakura, found myself immersed in the forbidden art of soul transmutation ninjutsu. The musty scent of ancient tomes filled the air as I leafed through a particularly ominous scroll. The village's shinobi had always warned against delving into this dark realm, but my curiosity knew no bounds.

The scrolls were written in a language long forgotten, filled with cryptic symbols and eerie illustrations. As I traced my pale finger over the pages, I could sense the power emanating from them, a power I was determined to harness. For too long, my macabre inclinations had been suppressed, but now, I was on the brink of discovering something truly sinister.

My dark braids hung like shadows around my porcelain face as I whispered the incantations under my breath. The room seemed to grow colder, and an unnatural silence enveloped me. It was as if the very library itself held its breath, anticipating the forbidden ritual about to take place.

The pages came alive with sinister instructions, detailing the steps to transmute a soul into another vessel. It was a terrifying process that involved dark sacrifices and sinister seals. I couldn't help but smile with an eerie satisfaction, for I was not afraid of the darkness; I embraced it.

As I continued my research, my eyes caught a glimpse of a spectral figure lurking in the shadows. A malevolent spirit, drawn to the malevolence of the art I was practicing. It whispered wicked secrets into my ear, further fueling my desire to master this forbidden ninjutsu.

In that unholy library, I made a pact with the shadows, determined to unlock the secrets of soul transmutation. My pursuit of darkness and the power it promised was unyielding, and I was willing to do whatever it took to become a master of the forbidden arts, consequences be damned.

[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back