Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Short Stop [Requesting Entry]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he was preparing to fight this moron, his emotions were all over the place. In one instance, he wanted to pummel the trash-talker into the ground and teach him a lesson in respect. But, he also had more important things to do like going to the Hospital where people were waiting for him. Weighting the two sides, he would have to leave this issue alone and move along for now. His eyes would resume their natural color and he would shrug his shoulders at the childish adult as he turned away and began to walk. As he was leaving, he would say one simple thing: "I don't have the time for you. You will get what is coming for you in due time either from me or someone else. As for you, Ruka, you need to teach him to cool his attitude or he is going to get badly hurt. Anyways, adios!"

[Topic Left. As for the Missings, just post and you are free to go into the village and sorry for this fiasco.]

Takahashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[My last post was me leaving topic any way, so just consider the topic left. Even if Akujin hadn't given permission, Ruka had already done so. Waltz right in dudes.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two foreigners were allowed entry into the village. The boy]didn't intend to cause trouble and he was sure his companion wouldn't start such trouble either. But what happened from then on wasn't set in stone. How tragic would it be if one were to lose their life while out visiting another village.

The boy tied up the large sack of vegetables that he picked from the farmlands near the outskirts of the village. Carefully lifting the sack the boy looked to Katsumi. His eyes were filled with tears showing the bustling amount of joy that dwell within him. "You ready to see what awaits us within Suna?" Moving slowly the boy hauled the heavy load into the village. He would drop the sack off at a market when he had the time.

[ Village Entered | Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back