Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Show of Skills [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was early in the morning, the sun had just risen over Konoha and there Shinzo stood in Kitsune park, waiting. It was his favourite time of day, the birds had just begun their songs in the crisp air of the young morning. All was well. But today there was work to be done, potentially more challenging work than what was initially intended. With all the stress that the Head Jounin now faced with the increasingly troublesome students, Shinzo really needed to kill two birds with one stone. Time itself seemed to be working against him, and for someone so used to getting things done quickly - this was an extremely frustrating fact of life for the Seikon.

A flock of geese took flight in the distance, their calls echoing far beyond the boarders of Konoha for that was how quiet the morning was. In truth, Shinzo would have much preferred to spend his time relaxing and training but, since his promotion, the harsh reality that his duties came first always dictated his actions.

The boy of only sixteen stood alone while he waited, his short brown locks flowed in the gentle breeze of daybreak. His face told many a story, mainly that he was lacking sleep. To anyone with a keen enough eye, the stresses of day to day life for the Head Jounin would become obvious. It was clear that work was taking a toll on Shinzo’s life, but again, that was something he had to just deal with. He had come bearing all his equipment, his flak jacket sat full of gear and its custom reverse apron fluttered in the air just behind Shinzo’s knees. Hopefully Minako and Hoheto had received his summons to them. The instructions of the Head Jounin were clear enough. Both of them were to bring all their equipment and chosen weapons for today would be a practical training session of a high calibre.

Shinzo closed his eyes for a moment, allowing a sigh to escape his lips and drift off into the wind. This spar was to take place close to the treeline, giving a slight variation in environment. Hopefully Minako and Hoheto would arrive soon so that the training could begin.

[Summoning Minako and Hoheto]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was strange for Minako to be in Kitsune Park. What was stranger was the fact that she was summoned here by none other than Shinzo, the guy that Takeshi spoke about. Minako was supposed to see him or Kenshin, but if Shinzo summoned her personally then that was that bit out of the way.

Not too long ago, Minako immigrated to Konohagakure thanks to the works of Takeshi and Ayumu, and while it was difficult at first, she was slowly getting used to it. She even gave herself a total makeover, and she loved it. She used to be blonde, but now she was a silverette. She also ditched her old clothes and got some new ones.

Standing in Kitsune park, Minako has brought her precious weapons. Titania and Oberon, her precious butterfly swords, and the reason why she was currently connected to her past life. Cinderella, her bow. Of course, she also brought some arrows, even though she felt she was slightly inadequate, it was her weapon nonetheless. The other weapon she has brought with her is Rapunzel, her katana. All of them are family heirlooms, hence why they are so precious to her in the first place.

Looking around, the female crossed her arms and looked around… she has… never seen Shinzo before, so if she got who she thought was Shinzo, but wasn’t the one in question, then she will have probably screwed herself over embarrassment wise.

Walking over to the person she has spotted, she coughed lightly and nodded.

“Good morning! I don’t suppose you are… Shinzo??” She queried as she crossed her arms. “I am Minako, we have never met before, so it is nice seeing you at last!”

Words: 285​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
In recent times, the uchiha lad finds himself often called upon the lush grounds of kitsune park, where a majority of his time in the leaf are spent. The tract of land in it's natural state served to lessen the stress of everyday life. It was a place open to all in dire need of solace to momentarily escape the troubles of ninja and also inspire insight to unsettled minds seeking clear headedness. Avouched to its benefits, Hoheto in his many visits had come to a realization the park also serves as a sparring ground for those looking to hone their craft, particularly in the early hours of morning and that of the late hours of night.

Honoring the chief jounin's invitation, the uchiha lad arrives in the park, pacing forwards with hands tucked away in his pockets. It is early in the morning with the sun scarcely awake in the sky. The characteristic short sharp sounds of tweeting birds resonates in the nippy wind which stretches the genin's long hair backwards unfurling a dark blade strapped on his posterior. Fully prepared as instructed, the rattling of metal resounds in the white leather pouch on his side with his progressive steps cushioning against grass.

Pausing, the boy's dull grey hues scan the ornamented terrain, surveying the land for any signs of his summoner whose features are alien to him; as far as he was aware, the park was unpopulated, any male figure in a flak jacket should do. Peering ahead, he perceives a young male all by himself tailored in matching fabric soon approached by a maiden. He appears to have a cape trailing behind. "Oi! Shinzo?" Hoheto yells in the distance, drawing closer to the pair with a bandaged arm hanging loosely in the air. "It's Hoheto and I'm here as you requested"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Seikon had been waiting for some time now, as was to be expected while preparations were made for the day ahead. Despite the potentially short amount of time this could take, the young shinobi holding a senior rank wished to make sure that all would be well for the upcoming display. Shinzo was most definitely happy to see the figure of Minako approach Kitsune Park, after all he had been waiting on both her and Hoheto. A warm smile spread across the Head Jounin’s young yet tired face, swiftly followed by a nod of the head in greeting. Today would be a day that would mark a change in not only Shinzo’s personal knowledge but potentially the future of the branch in general (though neither of the two would really know that for a while yet).

The emerald eyes of the young Head Jounin scanned Minako as she approached, he recognised her from the files that laid upon his desk. Her image was rather fresh in his mind, after all she was a recent addition to the ranks of Konoha’s main branch. She had brought her equipment as instructed and for that Shinzo was thankful. His smile remained, its warmth never fading as he spoke in response to the Chuunin in order to introduce himself. “I am indeed Shinzo, it is a pleasure to meet you Fujiwara Minako.” For now he would continue with formality in speech, though for what reason he would not reveal. “I am sure that we will not be waiting much longer.”

No sooner had the words escaped his lips than the figure of a young Uchiha appeared in Shinzo’s vision. His smile was still present, yet at the sight of the boy it became almost as if the smile renewed itself without fading. “Welcome, Uchiha Hoheto. You are right on time and I see you too are ready for what is yet to come.” With this said, Shinzo stretched his arms out high above his head, long shadows lay on the ground at the Head Jounin’s feet while the sun rested at his back.

“If you two have not yet met,” Shinzo began to gesture to the pair now stood before him. “Hoheto, this is Minako. Minako, this is Hoheto.” He paused for a moment to allow for the potential for the two shinobi to greet one and other. After all, they may very well need to be acquainted for what would be coming next.

“Today we are going to spar. The two of you will be facing off against myself, there are many reasons for this but in time they will become clear. Mainly I am looking to see what skills each of you bring to the branch and how you work in a team environment under pressure. Be warned, I will not go easy on you and I do not expect you to go easy on me.” As Shinzo’s speech continued he began to pace, the butterfly swords resting in a sheath on the small of his back occasionally chimed as metal made contact with metal. The smile was still present on Shinzo’s face as he came to a stop a few metres away from the two shinobi he was to face today. His white teeth glinted as he continued to speak. “I am expecting great things from both of you. And most of all, I am expecting a challenge!”

With all said and done, Shinzo stepped back. Ready to see the responses of both Minako and Hoheto.

WC: 586
MFT
[B-mod called]
[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were a few things going through the young woman’s mind. First was of Shinzo himself. He seemed to be a very nice and polite man, someone who knew what they were doing.

The second opinion that Minako harboured was one of politeness as well. Meeting Hoheto was strange, it reminded her of how people used to make her so angry back at Kumogakure, but it also made her have a sigh of relief, nobody here has made her angry yet, and she hoped that wouldn’t happen for some time. The last time that happened, she was forcibly stopped by Akane, the woman that always spoke in the back of her mind.

“It is a pleasure to meet you both!” She exclaimed with a smile on her face. That was, until Shinzo described what the three of them were there for. Minako and Hoheto had to spar with Shinzo. Minako didn’t know why, nor did she want to know why, but she felt so dirty thinking that she was actually going to enjoy this, while at the same time, she still felt that she was so incredibly weak to the point that her efforts may even be seen as her holding herself back.

“Ai…”

It was that voice again. Akane’s voice, the woman from her past that she protected back when she was a knight of sorts.

“Ai… Please, sweetie… don’t get yourself worked up about it… you can do it. I believe in you.”

With this, Minako closed her eyes, imagining that the two girls were reaching for each others hands before she opened them again.

“Okay Shinzo! You’re on!” Minako exclaimed. Meanwhile, in her mind, she hoped she would do enough to make sure Shinzo wouldn’t be able to sit down for six weeks.

“Time to kick some butt.”

Words: 301
Actions Sent! :)
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Trampling along the emerald terra below, the young shinobi recalls his swathed arm deep in the warmth of his pocket, his leather sandals doused in dew as he approaches Shinzo. Within proximity, he halts to survey the jounin's features. Shinzo's emerald gaze and regard, coerces the uchiha into returning a smile twin to his. The lad's hollow organ of sight, lodged in the bony orbit of his skull, soon trail the caped shinobi digits. At the other end, they find a slender outgrowth of silver with pronounced tint of ocean blue cascade down, scarcely, above the shoulders of a maiden of alien descent, not that her genetic make up mattered but, he finds her reaction satisfactory. "Nice to meet you as well, Minako" The genin responds in a whimsical tone.

Breaking his pitch, Hoheto's auditory organs apprehends a reveal. Shinzo's frolicsome tone the uchiha notes had switched slightly to a weighty one, ensnarling his interior in a bit of icy dread—particularly the young man's mention of an all out brawl. Nevertheless, this exercise served no ill intent but to assess the level of their art. Reassuring himself, the genin expels a lungful of air. His troubled nerves find peace once more under the endless sea of white daintily painted orange in the wake of the morning sun. "Now then, let's see what we've got." He motions besides the kunoichi, assuming a wide legged stance in a two against one spectacle.

[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinzo:
Hp = 43200
Cp = 34800 - 200 - 200 - 200 - 620 - 1760 - 630 = 31190
Ap: 10 - 9.5 +1 = 11.5ap Next round

-------------------------------------

Hohito:
Hp = 33,600 - 3795 = 29805
Cp = 28,875 - 405 - 540 - 540 = 27390
Ap: 10 - 6 = 11ap Next Round

Minako:
Hp = 35700
Cp = 26235 - 910 - 1900 = 23425
Ap: 10 - 8.75 = 11ap Next round

Round 1:

Shinzo declares Combat instinct against Minako = 0 Seconds

Shinzo Opens the 6th Gate: Gate of View = 0 Seconds

Shinzo opens the 7th Gate: Gate of wonder = 0 Seconds

Shinzo uses a Smoke Bomb = 0 Seconds [Miss Minako, hits Hoheto, Auto hit Shinzo]

Hoheto declares a dual against Shinzo = 0 Seconds

Hoheto Activates Sharingan with initiative = 0 Seconds

Hohato Equips Combat Gloves with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Shinzo opens the 1st Gate: Gate of Opening = 0.5 Seconds

Minako Sets a Minefield = 2.5 Seconds

Minako enters Stealth = 2.5 Seconds [Shinzo is unaware]

Minako equips Titania and Oberon = 2.5 Seconds

Hohato does a hidden action = 2.5 Seconds [Miss]

Shinzo uses Synchronised Multipresence = 2.5 Seconds

Shinzo enters Wind Style Easy Breezy = 3 Seconds

Shinzo equips Reality Warping Fists = 3.5 Seconds

Hohato does a hidden action = 5 seconds [Miss]

Minako uses Fatal Draw against Shinzo but Hits Hoheto! = 5.25 Seconds [Hits!][Minako remains in stealth]

Shinzo uses Diamond cutter = 6.5 Seconds

Shinzo uses Inner Earth Reflection Lure = 8.5 Seconds [Hoheto is Unaware, Minako is aware]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s smile remained sat upon his face, the welcoming warmth of his demeanour ever present as he looked towards the two who had now accepted his challenge. This would indeed become a very interesting period of observation for the Head Jounin. He knew very well not to underestimate any opponents that he faced, to do so would be an insult to them. To hold back would also be an insult, of course Shinzo would limit himself to non-lethal actions but apart from that he did not wish to show rudeness to his two opponents with a lack of vigour in his fighting.

Soon the Seikon’s smile changed tone, moving to one of playful enjoyment. His eyes narrowed slightly before scanning his two opponents once again, a second later he moved to speak. “Well then, now it is agreed. Why don’t we begin?”

As quickly as his sentence finished, Shinzo’s hands shot forwards while energy rushed through his body. The sixth and seventh gate erupted sending out two significant bursts of chakra almost instantly, however this was not the only thing to happen. A smoke bomb had found its mark on the ground before bursting into a thick layer of fog that covered a large section of Kitsune park. Of course, this was all planned out well before the day had even begun.

From the shadows of the smoke, Shinzo’s form flickered, his skin turned a deep red and tendrils of water swirled around his body. His previously open hands curled into fists, the Seikon pumped his reality warping energy into them, distorting the space and time around each one. Soon, crystals erupted from his wrists, encasing both hands and a second later Shinzo was gone, his body absorbed into the ground. Ready for what was to come next.

[Actions sent]
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako wasn’t sure what to do at first, she knew that something dangerous was needed, but from all the extensive knowledge she picked up regarding jutsu’s, that was pretty hard to choose. That was until she remembered that she knew how to make a minefield. Before she was able to create the minefield, a smoke bomb was suddenly thrown out of nowhere and completely filled the battlefield, this made the minefield much more crucial, as anyone can step on them, regardless of who they are or what spectacular moves they use, if you step on one, you’re toast.

With this, Minako got into the spice of life and immediately went into stealth before equipping Titania and Oberon, her prized butterfly swords. She wouldn’t know who she was without them, and it made her feel great inside whenever she used them. The anxiety and excitement poured into her as she used one of the many taijutsu she knew… however, it didn’t go to plan… she hit Hoheto.

“Oh, shit!!!” Minako cursed as she shook her head, the smokebomb is doing its job, and that was annoying.

“Damnation! We are screwed with this smoke in the air…” Minako mumbled. “Maybe I should get some smoke bombs for the next time I fight…”

She knew that she was learning from this, and this was only going to increase her knowledge of battles, the only thing that she wasn’t very knowledgeable in due to her lack of experience.

With this, she focused on her next set of moves, hoping they would work this time… She felt its call… the call had to be answered… There was no way that she could simply ignore it, especially since the call was screaming in her head, and she knew fine well it wouldn’t stop unless she complied with the screams properly.

Words: 304
Actions sent!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This week’s training 35 x3: (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=806&t=58247&p=309246#p309246)
Total points to allocate: 105

Agility: 600/600
Stamina:600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
ASP: 28
Capped Points: 3600/3600

Allotted points to:
ASP: 105
Final points: 0

New Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina:600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
ASP: 133
Capped Points: 3600/3600

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Poised in expectation, beads of perspiration trickles down the genin's porcelain, facial shell. His grey gaze distinctly narrows down, hastily obtaining data from the caped shinobi fore head; the young man's digits Hoheto descries, suspends in view. Prompted by the initiation of an unfamiliar technique, the uchiha's ebony outgrowth dances violently to the melody orchestrated by the outrageous burst of energy swirling about the jounin. He peers and finds Shinzo sandwiched in a vortex of chakra; his skin coated in an estranged aura of red radiating dread. Instantaneously, the lad's featureless sights are obscured, seemingly by the billowy mass of milk curtaining the terrain.

Hoheto, reflexively beckons on the prowess of the sharingan as coruscating hues of red dart to and fro amidst the smoke screen. In preparation of the unexpected turn of events, his tensed fingers slide through the unclogged opening of his combat gloves. Quickly, he attempts to restrain Shinzo, recalling the jounin's former position but finds his actions flounder, not once but twice! The older shinobi's whereabouts concealed in the prominent veil of white. Deliberating on Shinzo's sudden migration, the uchiha's unguarded rare is met with the resounding blow of twin blades (perhaps Shinzo's); their thin edges falter in their quest to draw blood but the throbbing sensations registered compels the genin to a retreat. Screeching along the verdant terra, the lad comes to a halt, finding the park emancipated of smoke with no one in sight.

No one said anything about a game of hide and seek Hoheto inquires inwardly, computing a counter strategy.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinzo:
Hp = 43200 - 300 + 300 - 139 = 43061
Barrier: Natures Guard = 5000 - 3592 = 1408
Cp = 31190 + 1044 - 680 - 880 - 2750 - 300 - 2400 = 25224
Ap: 11.5 - 8.75 = 12ap Next round

Hohito:
Hp = 29805 - 1395 - 336 = 28074
Cp = 27390 - 297 - 810 - 270 - 562 - 1980 = 23471
Ap: 11 - 11 = 10ap Next Round

Hoheto Clone:
Hp = 4909
Cp = 4909
Ap = 2.5 = 2.5 Next round

Black Panther
Hp = 2,080
Ap: 2ap - 0 = 2ap next round

Minako:
Hp = 35700
Cp = 23425 - 4320 - 1505 = 17600
Ap: 11 - 7.5 = 11ap Next round

Round 2:

Hoheto uses Immolation Armour = 1.36 Seconds

Hoheto activates Magekyou Sharingan = 1.81 Seconds

Shinzo uses 16 hit combo on Hoheto = 1.96 Seconds [Hit, Hit, Partial hit 25%, Crit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss] [Hoheto Bleeding Rank 1]

Hoheto uses Electroshock against Shinzo = 3.17 Seconds [Auto dodged]

Minako uses Kindred Fusion = 4.09 Seconds

Shinzo uses Natures Guard = 4.56 Seconds

Hoheto uses Elemental Clone = 4.98 Seconds [Shinzo is aware]

Shinzo uses Crystal eye = 5.86 Seconds

Minako uses Omni-Flash against Shinzo = 6.81 Seconds [Hit, Hit, Hit]

Hoheto uses Black Panther = 7.25 Seconds

Shinzo uses Illumination = 8.46 Seconds [Miss Minako, Hits Hoheto, Hits Clone]

Hoheto uses Storm Guider = 9.97 Seconds

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako kept hearing the screams, they have gotten louder and louder in her head. It was starting to make Minako go insane, her hair colour kept changing constantly, and it scared her a bit when she looked to the bits of hair she could see by the corner of her eye. She felt insane now, she knew what she must do.

The screams seemed to have an effect on Minako, they were making her whole body ache. It was difficult to just hold onto Titania and Oberon while her hands were shaking.

“BECOME ONE WITH ME!!!!”

“DO IT!!!!”

“YOUR BODY IS READY!!!!!”

“AIIIIIII… AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“No, no, no!!!!” Minako screamed as she then quickly dropped onto her knees, she didn’t know what the other two were doing, she needed to focus on herself. Why was she like this…

As quick as it started, her arms and hands felt like they were moving by themselves, she didn’t understand what was happening until her hands made Titania and Oberon enter her stomach by force, the strange thing was though… it didn’t feel painful, in fact, she felt free from everything. Soon, she looked to herself and then her hands. For some strange reason, she knew she wasn’t holding Titania and Oberon, but she knew that it was… inside her?? She had no way to explain how she was feeling, she just knew.

Getting herself ready, she aimed herself at Shinzo, managing something of the sort.

She craved more though, she was hungry for the fight. Maybe because she felt this hungry for fighting in her past life before she was executed?? She wasn’t so sure, she just knew that this was her first time feeling such a strange thing happening to her.

Afterwards she looked to her hands, they looked different, then she looked to her legs to see what appeared to be white, and not her usual attire…

“This is strange… But I need to focus…”

Words: 324
Actions sent!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Deserted, Hoheto implores a tenty approach. His crimson gaze probe the lush grounds erratically in search of Shinzo whose position is shrouded in mystery. He could be anywhere The mind of the genin communes, driving his instincts into play. Anxiety and concern accompany the uchiha, even as a frigid chill descends on his posterior. Embed in the damp turf, a series of lightning quick seals from his terminating members executes a Ninjutsu technique which swaddles him in an armor of heat; the first of his defences fortified as he grows in confidence.

Gracefully, the design of the sharingan swirls into a complex one in anticipation of what might come. Good or worse, things were about to take a different approach. How different? Hoheto could not tell but scarcely a second after his new sight had come to be, he suffers from the terrible edges of Shinzo's fists. Blistering jabs, with precision and power overwhelms the uchiha to a retreat. He trudges along the terrain and finds the green around his feet tainted with streaks of red; all thirteen blows had broken his skin and damaged underlying tissues. Hoheto's visage contorts into a mask of fury. In retaliation, he sends a web of lightning along the jounin's path but witness its quickness bested.

Fourteen seconds into their training, the uchiha realizes they are no match but confidence inspires him into thinking anew. Perhaps, extra hands would do; he conceives and weaves into being, another to his side with a plan in motion.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All was seemingly going well thus far, Shinzo thought as he bided his time underground. He wasn’t overly sure who could have seen his sudden disappearance and exact location, but he definitely did not wish to underestimate either of his opponents. It was clear to him that things would get extremely interesting very soon but for how he had to act. A split second later the Seikon erupted from the ground next to the Uchiha, his fists came in a tidal wave of strikes that lashed out against Hoheto. Of course this was not his strongest techniques but it was indeed one of his favourites. The sight of blood being drawn only served to remind Shinzo that this was not a simple duel and for every second he stood exposed he would likely face offensive after offensive from his two opponents. Just as the thought of receiving attacks crossed his mind, Hoheto lashed out with an attack of his own to which Shinzo swiftly avoided before throwing himself backwards to create some distance between himself and the Uchiha.

Thus far the fight had been one of great observation for the Seikon, his lack of knowledge on Minako’s location played a great role in his decision to erect a huge barrier before him. It whipped with sharp blades of wind chakra, ready to slice into those physically attacking. Within moments the figure of Minako shot out to attack, her offensive action was thankfully caught by the barrier. There was something different though, her form had changed and in truth Shinzo wasn’t overly sure what exactly had happened to cause such a transformation. But before he had time to make more observations Minako was gone.

Shinzo’s right hand shot into the ground, grabbing a ball of earth to which he began infusing chakra. It crystallised for a moment before the figure of an eye engulfed its shape. With one more source of sight, Shinzo hoped that he would be able to keep track of both the shinobi he was facing. Especially now that they both seemed ready and primed for battle.

[actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinzo:
Hp = 43061 - 300 + 1296 = 43200 - 675 = 42525
Cp = 25224 + 1044 - 2750 - 2065 - 300 - 2065 = 21153
Ap: 11.5 - 8.75 = 12ap Next round

Hohito:
Hp = 28074 - 3036 - 3399 - 336 = 21303
Cp = 23471 - 430 - 55 - 375 - 560 - 560 - 2500 = 18,991
Ap: 10 - 9 = 11ap Next Round

Hoheto Clone:
Hp = 4909
Cp = 4909 - 190 = 4719
Ap: 2.5 Next round

Black Panther
Hp = 2,080
Ap: 2ap next round

Minako:
Hp = 35700
Cp = 17600 - 1343 - 730 - 1000 - 2060 = 12467
Ap: 11 - = 11ap Next round

Ebony Nightmare:
Hp = 3250
Ap = 3ap

Round 3:
Shinzo drops Natures Guard = 0 Seconds

Hoheto does a hidden action against Shinzo = 0 Seconds [Miss!]

Shinzo Switches combat instinct from Minako to Hoheto = 0 Seconds

Hoheto does a hidden action against Shinzo = 2 Seconds [Hits!]

Shinzo uses Senbon coating = 2.08 Seconds

Minako uses Omni Flash against Shinzo = 2.72 Seconds [Auto-Dodged!]

Shinzo Equips reality warping fists = 2.5 Seconds

Hoheto uses Ionic Laser against Shinzo = 4 Seconds [Miss]

Shinzo uses Dance of the Waxing moon against Hoheto = 4.79 Seconds [Hit, Miss, Hits, Hits, Miss, Hits] [Minako is unaware, Hoheto is aware, Black panther is aware, Clone is aware]

Minako uses Shadow Punishment against Shinzo but hits a clone! = 4.99 Seconds [Hits!]

Black Panther uses Mightnight Flash against Shinzo = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Shinzo uses Sunder Reality = 5.62 Seconds

Hoheto uses Lightning torrent against Shinzo = 6 Seconds [Miss]

Clone uses Thunderclap against Shinzo = 6 Seconds [Miss]

Minako uses Ebony nightmare = 7.26 Seconds

Shinzo uses Higuma against Hoheto = 7.91 Seconds [Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit]

Minako attempts to enter stealth = 8.17 Seconds [Shinzo is aware]

Hoheto uses Amaterasu against Shinzo = 9 Seconds [Miss]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Switching to a more offensive strategy, Hoheto calls to his aid another. The cloud of smoke initiated by his technique, is cleared by the morning breeze, revealing a clone. If he's too fast for singular attacks how about combined attacks? the young shinobi considered given Shinzo's mobility. Both figures induce a series of handsigns as cackles of blue electrical energy travel out their palms toward the jounin. With any luck, Hoheto hoped one of the beams would hit but he observed helplessly a flaw in his plan; Shinzo's quickness he'd severely underestimated. He watched in wide wonder, Shinzo's nimble steps against his attacks—none matching the Jounin's speed. A frustrated figure, the uchiha cut out to be. His corporeal shell screamed from the sheer amount of blows it was made to put up with from that point onward.

Travelling along the lawn, leaving a trail of red in his path, Hoheto commands the Panther creation into attacking with a thought as blood leaked from his left eye. His flowing hair dangled in the wind as black flames of fire materialized in the direction Shinzo stayed but surpriseingly he wasn't consumed; yet again, Shinzo had eluded his attacks—nothing seemed to be working… Or so it would seem.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tiredness, that's what she felt right now. This new surge she was suddenly feeling was rather exasperating and rather overwhelming indeed, but she felt all jingly inside at the same time.

First of all, she used a combination of sorts, but it seemed that Shinzo dodged her attacks, and this really pissed her off. She was trying and she was trying, but nothing seemed to work.

“Oh gosh, if this is how it is, then I feel really old all of a sudden.”

Minako felt it was normal to act like this, she was 23 years of age after all. An older shinobi, but a shinobi nonetheless, one who knew what to do, one who would usually try to keep her composure after a long time, but her anger still boiled up inside her.

With this, Minako quickly did a series of hand signs and summoned a dragon of sorts.

“Fight by my side…” Minako mumbled slowly before looking at the dragon that she created. The dragon seemed to know what her master wanted. She wanted a meat shield and an extra attacker, she hoped this meat shield and extra attacker helped a lot when it came to Minako and Hoheto’s chances on even piercing this guy.

Words: 207
Actions sent!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Minako had already revealed her secret technique, something that even Shinzo wasn’t familiar with despite his expertise in taijutsu, the pressure of her new form played on his mind as his figure darted around the battlefield. He had gathered that the chuunin was very familiar with taijutsu and as such it became obvious that preparations were in order. The metal of his light under armour liquified and then began to flow towards the ends of his arms, a thin layer of steel enveloped his body and swiftly formed into minute spikes. This coating stood as an extra layer of defence for the teen yet still allowed him to continue with his techniques.

Things were starting to heat up now, Shinzo was well aware of that at this point in time. His eyes flicked across the battlefield. There had been plenty of points for observation up until now and as such the Head Jounin decided that now would be the time to step up his game to increase pressure on both his opponents. In truth, Shinzo wasn’t sure if either Hoheto or Minako knew that he was constantly moving through reality. His form was always flickering, never truly physically tangible as was his disposition thanks to his bloodline abilities. Even Hoheto’s sharingan would have trouble keeping up with his movements, yet despite this Shizno was not overconfident. Instead the Head Jounin quietly waited, avoiding strike after strike while his anticipation for the secrets each of his opponents to be revealed grew immensely.

His attention was caught by the now present creation brought forward by Minako, that on top of the various other summons Hoheto had created definitely stacked the odds against Shinzo. However, he could tell that maintaining control of such entities would definitely be grinding away at the chakra reserves of the chuunin and genin stood before him. Suddenly, black flames roared past the Seikon, a technique specific to the Uchiha and a powerful one at that. It was good to see that both his opponents were taking things seriously. A slightly menacing smile spread across his face as the passion for battle roared within. Now would be the time to press his attack, now would be the time to take both Minako and Hoheto out of their comfort zones.

[Actions sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back