Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Small Sip on Darkness!

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the quiet woods of the Forest of Death,two creatures:a dog and a boy could be seen walking nearby their designated entrance,after just a few moments ,they are now hidden inside the great amount of massive trees that makes the boy and the dog hard to spot without an aid of either a sensory technique,certain dojutsu or anything in between,as they were inside the forest both would halt in a certain area,it seems like they were either taking a break from walking,waiting for someone or both.

"Hmmm...where could Nitish be? He should be here already".

Said the boy,after a few minutes of waiting,to fend himself from the consuming feeling of boredom,he then pulls out a sickle with a chain attached onto with a counter-weight right at the end,the object he had pulled out is called the Kusarigama,as it was out,he started to jiggle the chain,creating an eerie noise of clanking metal in the forest,that could be heard from quite a distance.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish got a call from Kira that it was time to put a curse seal on him. Nitish didn’t knew that Kira will come soon to Darkness like this but he knew one thing that it was going to happen sometime. So without wasting anytime Nitish heads towards the forest but he didn’t know one thing that why Kira want a curse seal but it didn’t bother Nitish so he kept moving until he arrives there and then after a little while later after Nitish arrives there.

And then after arriving there Nitish knew that it won’t be that easy to find him. So to find them Nitish awakes his sharingan and then search’s the whole forest in just one go. And then he was able to find him and then he starts running towards that place and then after arriving there he was at the top of the tree and says from top of the tree “Hey, there Kira. I’m here.” And then after saying this to Kira, Nitish gets down the tree and then he sees Katsu Kira’s dog and then says “How are you Katsu?” and then he waits for the response from Kira.
<i>
</i>

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few moments of waiting,a particular scent travels around nearby where he is,after sniffing the said scent in,he quickly identified it to be a human,because of that,he then kneels and turns his head to his canine companion to fully identify what the heck was inside the forest,Katsu,the dog would then carry out this command as Kira said.

"Katsu,identify what's nearby for me".

And carry out the command it did,using their heightened sense of smell,and his canine kin's good hearing,they then sense that human,or whatever it is,to be nearing,after his dog hears more movement and both of them feeling the scent to be stronger which indicates that whatever that may be is nearing,it's coming,and due to the fact Kira didn't want to make a false assumption that it was something harmless,he then assumes a fighting stance and held onto his Kusarigama,whilw doing so,his dog also stood up and growled at the direction of the nearing entity.

Then,as they have gained a visual of the nearing entity,Kira sighed in relief,it was Nitish phew,then after things were sorted out,he then smiled,and greeted him,his dog also happily barking to Nitish.

"Hey Nitish,so glad you came,so i have a small request,a Cursed Seal".

He then halted speaking,taking a breather before continuing on with his speech.

"I'm gonna nees that as a temporary power up,since i got to protect Riku from these mall cops".

As he finsihed speaking,he then nodded at him,removing his jacket and revealing his white t-shirt under it,which he worn all the time,the reason for removing is that he is preparing for the probably agonizing process of having a cursed seal etched onto his skin.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Katsu happily barking at Nitish, but Nitish just don’t like it somehow and then Nitish asks Kira “What ya wanted from me Kira?” and then Kira answers Nitish that he has just a small request to give him a cursed seal. And then Nitish says after a little pause giving a grin “You should have told me that from the start that you wanted a cursed seal.” And then Kira tells Nitish the reason behind why he need a cursed seal so badly. And then Nitish says to Kira “Okey I will give you the cursed seal for one condition and it was you don’t have to tell anyone except our crew about that cursed seal and don’t even tell them who have given you the cursed seal.” And then after Nitish says this he waits for Kira’s response and then hardly 1 minute have gone and then Nitish says to Kira “You have to bear a heavy pain on the place where I will put the cursed seal on your body and then it’s done and you are free to use it but just don’t run your mouth about me that I am the one who has given you the cursed seal or there will be a heavy punishment waiting for me.” And then Nitish waits for Kira’s answer while he was getting ready to start the ceremony to put that cursed seal.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After listening Nitish's speech implying the terms and conditions of the Cursed Seal,such as not publicizing that he actually possesses the seal,not even to the crew and also not discolse the one that casted the seal,seems like a good condition as he knows what dark power the Cursed Seal has,after Nitish finished speaking,he then replies in agreement to his terms.

"Yes Nitish,i will not speak of this seal nor the caster of it,i promise".

After he is done with his speech,Nitish mentioned that when applying the Cursed Seal onto his body,great amounts of pain should also be applied upon the spot where the seal will be applied,as Nitish finished speaking,Kiramaru then took off his white T-shirt,readying himself with the ceremony in which the seal will be applied onto his body,then as Nitish yet again mentioned to not speak of the Cursed Seal,he then replied.

"Yes Nitish,i will not speak of it,as promised".

As he was done with talking,he then readies himself from the great amounts of pain he will experience at the duration of the ceremony,How painful is it even? Like overwhelmingly? or like some stitch on a cut without anesthesia? Well,it wouldn't be a big deal,because everything has a price,and this one's is probably the pain.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After hearing to kira promise and answer, Nitish decides to give him the cursed seal. And then Nitish says to kira "okey kira get ready im giving you the cursed seal." And then Nitish stars concentrating his dark aura and then the shadows near Nitish starts moving on Nitish's will and then shadows starts covering kira and then some hands comes out of the depth of darkness or hellll.

And then Nitish asks kira "Kira will you let this shadow take over your body. If yes then lets proceed to next level and tell me wherr do you want your cursed seal." And nitish waits for kira's answer while he was getting ready for next step.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the ceremony of applying the Cursed Seal onto Kira's body was starting,Kira then smiles,finnaly,power i can use to fend me and Riku from those mall cops,then after hearing that Nitish will soon be applying the Cursed Seal onto him,he then notices the mass of darkness covering him,so this is how a Cursed Seal is applied,cool! His smile grows larger,then complimenting Nitish about the process.

"This is very cool Nitish,gotta give it to ya,oh and i need to let this shadow to take over?..okay!"

He accepts,letting the darkness of the shadows to take over his body,then replying to Nitish.

"Shadows all over me,check!".

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After Kira agreed to darkness to let it take over him. So Nitish once again starts concentrating the shadows and then slowly the shadow's starts proceeding over Kira's body and then after a little while later the shadows have covered the whole body and make a dark sphere over him and then Nitish starts a little concentration to put that seal on a certain place and Nitish choose his right arm's shoulder. And then Nitish knew that kira's gonna scream out of pain and then ignoring that Nitish puts the seal on him and that dark sphere starts shrinking like it was absorbed. And then the seal was done.

And then after a little pause Nitish says to kira that he has given a great price on followinf darkness now onwards and now he can use his power's to its fullest ability. And then Nitish knew that this time onwards Kira will become a one man force type person same like he is now due to this power which gives power of abyss or hell through its darkness and he would be glad to be getting powers from the darkness.

[OCC: cursed sealing mastered...
images
]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back