Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Song of Ice and Fire [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was going to teach another lesson today, one with Yuki though he rarely gave them lessons any more it seemed that she still had a few things to learn and Takeshi being the Sennin was going to help her develop. As it was his job and expected of him to allow the members of his branch to progress and develop themselves regardless of what rank or what position they held, development fell to him and even he knew this much. He wouldn’t shy away from this and he wouldn’t turn his back on those that showed true possibilities to develop themselves inside of the branch.

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up stretching out he had managed to show Yuki a glimpse into dojutsu last time she was here, now it was time for her to understand what else she needed to progress inside of. She was getting stronger and was learning, this was something that Takeshi had come to understand and to respect, each time she had stepped forward it was clear that Yuki was making strides to a better future, her strength was already increasing, and she was showing how powerful she truly was in her own right, something that Takeshi admired in her the most, the fact that she didn’t rely on anyone apart from herself to make a future for herself.

Takeshi stood in the clan dojo as he looked around taking the sights in and making sure that everything was in place, he wanted to make sure that Yuki would have the room she needed to be able to fulfil the training today. As he prepared himself he allowed his breathing to become controlled as he took in all the efforts to control his power once more, making sure he knew what was around him and the equipment that was in place for him.

[309/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female made her way through the corridors of the Uchiha Household, it was busy just normally the toing and froing of both staff and clansmen made the wood hallways echo with life, Yuki had awoken later then she had like to Takeshi had already made his way towards the dojo knowing him he probably didn’t try to wake her he knew that a restful sleep for her was rare. She walked into the winters air seeing a fresh dusting of snow that covered the ground the air carried the clean fresh scent of winter, Yuki smiled a little feeling the homely chill on her skin.

Yuki made her way to the dojo, it didn’t take her long reach it, it was placed on the edge of the grounds to give those that make use of it, mainly Takeshi and herself, some privacy while training. Outside the cherry tree was remarkable will holding its blossom despite winter harsh biting grip. The Haku slide open the door slipping off her shoes as she took a step on to the soft matted floor of the training area, the room was full of the scent of lacquered wood there was another smell that played on the breeze, it was the smell of clove oil she could tell from the smell that the blade had just been polished. She smiled as her eyes fell on the figure in the centre of the room, she moved behind him wrapping her arm gently around his waist she playful kissed his cheek in greeting.

“Morning love,” She walked to face him “Sorry that I am late, you could have woken me then I wouldn’t have been so late.” Yuki rested a pale hand on Takeshi’s shoulder feeling the warmth of his skin through the fabric. “So what do you have in store me today,” The Haku smiled at him sweetly.

[311/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smile it seemed that in the presence of Yuki he felt at home, he felt that he was able to be himself and not have to worry about what others might see or think of him this was something that he admired fully and he was expecting nothing else around her, though he allowed his head to lean slightly to press his cheek to her hand in that few seconds, he knew quite rightly that she was hear to learn but he didn’t want to pull away from the time they had together, as it was rare for the two of them to have this time alone. Much less actually have no-one else around, times had been tough on the Sennin as he knew they would have been, but this way he would be able to help someone that wanted to be helped.

“Well today I figured we would learn the basics about combining moves up together, this will give you a greater span on what your abilities are. You need to learn how to keep up the momentum for a fight, push your opponent into a corner and keep pushing even when they have no-where to go this will give you the upper hand and get you that edge on them that they will struggle to see coming. I trust your abilities on this one and know that you can do it, its just going to take a lot of pain and hard work to get yourself to that point”

Takeshi spoke slowly and gently when he was talking to Yuki, wanting to make sure she understood what he was talking about, as he let a fireball appear hand seals flashing quicker than normal in front of him as the ball came to life and exploded against one of the targets, before the flames had even died down a second one slammed into the target with just as much force and accuracy.

“Like so see?”

[TWC: 639/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt Takeshi move away and pouted a little, she knew that they had come here to train but she was enjoying feeling his body close to her own. She listened as he spoke, combining jutsu together was one of the things that had never mastered but wanted to so she was glad that it was he was teaching her today. Takeshi walked away from her and towards the centre of the room, on the opposite wall from him were targets he moved his fingers at speed that she hadn’t seen him mange before, once he was finished a large fireball shot from him straight into one of the targets the flames then came around again striking almost immediately he turned to her making the task look easy gesturing for her to try herself.
“I will give it a go,” She reply and walked to stand at his side.

The Haku decided to start with something that she was used to, a element that she had mastery over that her blood line gave her a natural proficiency with. She closed her eyes drawing the water from the air around her forming it in the palm of her hand, she let the fang of water leave her hands flying towards the target. The water penetrated the target, shooting through it like a bullet, she watched, at the point when the water would normally lose all substance this time instead it reformed itself, twisting in to a long tendril like whip, it slashed at the target nearly splitting it in two before losing its form soaking into the floor of the dojo, she looked at the puddle with a slight look of surprise and turned to Takeshi, she wasn’t sure if that was what he wanted from her but it was something that she had never done before so she was proud of herself regardless.

[624/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as Yuki tried to get used to using the combo though it seemed that Yuki had chosen to go with elements that she already knew this was something that he was not too sure about. He knew that his wife was skilled in the ways of water, but it seemed that she relied heavily on it that was something that Takeshi found concerning, it was clear that she continued to press the use of her own powers and went with the one thing that she knew best and didn’t change her game plan, this could cause her problems late on and he knew that she would have to mode away from this mentality.

“Well you used a water move I guess, that is a start but lets be honest I need to make sure that you understand that this power is for the more advanced elements, you keep relying heavily on the abilities that you know you can use, you need to mix it up try and unlock the powers that you know that you cannot use well that will be the key in this game and that will be the key moving forward from this point. I want you to do it with a different element how about crystal one that you rarely use and something that will take a bit more focus.”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait to see if Yuki would try and mix her advanced elements it was clear that she still had to progress herself in the future, moving forward from this point he wanted to see what she was able to do. He wanted her to push her boundaries and normally the things that she considered safe. He waited patiently to see if she would be pushing herself to develop or if she would just play it safe, keep herself wrapped into that bubble that she knew, Takeshi watched and waited for his wife to decide it was time to see what she would be doing and even he had to wonder how she would go with this new challenge set in front of her. It was something that would require more concentration and one of those old times of trial till you succeed.

[TWC: 1,012/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki nodded at Takeshi words, she knew that he would say that, however it was the first time that she was learning how to do this and if she couldn’t get it right with the basic elements she knew that she had no hope with the more advanced ones. She closed her eyes and focused her Chakra she moved her fingers quicker drawing from the earth the trace metals that make up the soil beneath them, she gathered each of the tiny shards up creating a vortex of razor sharp metal flakes, they glittered was the sun caught them as they danced around the targets in front of her. The wind that was kicked up by the creation lapped at the females clothing and hair she could feel its drag inwards, as the tempest grew in strength she could see the metal fragments take gouges from the target leaving hundreds of tiny lacerations over the surface of the straw causing it to be engulfed into the circling vortex.

Yuki then moved fingers again condensing the metal together in the within the maelstrom that surrounded the target, the wind slowed as three large metal spikes began to form pointing towards the targets that she had ensnared. When each the newly created spikes have gathered enough of the metal shards that cut through the air them impaled themselves into the targets the wind stopping as soon as they impacted. Yuki looked at the mess that she had made of the straw targets and grinned looking over to Takeshi hoping for some praise.
“Better?” She questions panting a little from the effort required to carry out the technique, she wasn’t was versed in Metal jutsu as the rest of her arsenal having only mastered it recently. She composed herself and turned to face her husband awaiting his response.

[909/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stare at the moves, watching the composure in creating the jutsu it seemed that Yuki was finally branching out and allowing herself to understand the power that she had to command this ability was not something to take lightly and it wasn’t something that would easily abused though it seemed that she was understanding how powerful it truly was and the damage that the move could do if used correctly. Takeshi knew full well that Yuki was slowly staring to understand what power she truly had, and what could be done with this new gained combination, how well she used it was another matter completely.

“Well you are understanding the basic principle of it, the power that can be achieved by combination and what you can do to get to the end results you want in combat, the question here is truly do you understand this power and the potential that it has?”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a seat as he looked towards his wife seeing that it was costing her to use these powers, it was something that she had to come and understand, that this much power, this much raw ability was something that would continue to cost her when she used it, it was something that would drain her chakra and continue to push her further though it seemed that she still had to understand how much power it was using. He wanted to push her further to make her see the true potential inside of herself it would seem.

“You will need to continue to practise, keep going push yourself to that limit, push your abilities further out and understand and expand what you can do. You have potential inside of yourself it is time for you to unlock that potential and understand it.”

[TWC:1,315/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki allowed herself to ponder on the male’s words, she took a seat next to him allowing herself to gain her composure while she though how to answer that he had posed to her, using her jutsu in combination like this wasn’t something that she had thought about before, but she was now starting to understand the strength that it could give her. She continued to think about his question before giving him an answer.
“I believe I do, with using jutsu in combination you can hit a target with twice the power that you would normally. It potential is endless. I am glad that you have helped me learning this Takeshi” She smiled at him placing her hand on his cheek, Takeshi spoke again, and she knew that it wasn’t the time for resting. She got to her feet planting a kiss on his forehead as she got up and walked back into the centre of the room. “You’re right I should keep at it, I think I will give it a go with something strong, I need to be able to push myself to my limits, this should be a good way to train that.” She smiled at him before drawing her attention back towards the targets or what was left of them.

The Haku thought over the abilities that she had access to trying to think of something strong enough to push her to the limits. Yuki used her natural proficiency with water and the new skills that she had mastered with earth she created a large obsidian dragon, the creature was as black as midnight, it raised itself colossal crystalline body behind the female before jumping into the air heading towards the target as serpentine dragon left it perch the ANBU summon a giant waves of water, it caught up with the dragon as it rode the wave, it impact that it made with the target shattered the straw sending pieces into the air. Yuki wince feeling the effort from creating two powerful moves at the same time. She looked to the seated Takeshi hoping that it was what he was look to see from her.

[1,269/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch Yuki, she was trying new things and trying to develop herself with this new found power, it would take practise and effort and something that would require drive and devotion, though it seemed that Yuki was still getting the hang of it, it was clear that they still had to go a lot of work and still had to get a lot of things done, but Yuki would be practicing this for a while and she would become stronger with each moment that they allowed to pass by and each second that shot pass would see her progress with this skill and this power.

“It will take time, and effort so much effort before you understand what the true potential of this is. Though you may not understand now when you practise this you will also be stretching out the power that you have for being able to control your jutsu creation, this will take devotion on your part my love and I can only open the door you are the one that will have to walk threw this door. If you need any help come and find me I will help you.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile at Yuki as he watched her for a few seconds, the sunlight coming in from the darkness. As it gently came threw Yuki’s hair he admired her for a few seconds before allowing himself to smile slightly and head towards the door, he turned around to glance at his wife one last time before speaking to her and leaving.

“Remember to keep the practice up you will understand what is required to use this power”

With that Takeshi headed out of the dojo, once more he had tasks to be completed and hoped that Yuki would practice.

[TWC: 1,615/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[OOC: Submitted this for tutor rewards please hit your last post]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki lent her head towards Takeshi’s hand as he ran his fingers through her hair, even though they came here for training anytime that was spent alone together was worth it. She smiled at him was he pulled his hand away, she listened to his words a took them to heart, Yuki knew that his training was helping her grow stronger and she was grateful for it. Takeshi looked at her one more time before leaving the Dojo. With him gone Yuki looked at the straw targets and grinned to herself, she was glad to see her own progress that she had made her was filled with a sense of accomplishment and a renewed vigour.

A few hours passed as the shinobi trained her abilities before she called it a day, she walked out the door of the dojo and took a lungful of the winters air and looked towards the Uchiha Households main complex, she much like Takeshi had other duties that required her attention and as much as she would like to take her husband and hide for the day she knew that was not possible. Yuki slide the door of the dojo closed and walked away.

[1,500+]

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back