Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A spare part... x Mikasa

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had made it late the night before their mission would start. He had been nervous for the act this was a mission with a sennin rank... Because of this and keeping up late, the male would sleep in the next morning. Something he hadn't taken any mind on that would actually happen to him at this moment. He ended up sleeping till it was the time he was actually supposed to leave the home. With hairs sticking to all the sides the young male turned around in the bed only to meet up at the end of the bed. He had already started to turn around on the bed and once he met the end he started to fall off from the bed and smacking on his side. "Hnnnn....."He had sounded with a grumpy waking up noise. He left a big huff and rolled over to his backside...
At this moment he started to raise his hand slowly up towards the ceiling.. only to see one of his fears that the ceiling was staying a blur. Even when he tried to focus more... All the colors around him were almost gone... Another huff left the male and was followed a moment later with a through running through his mind... Within a second he stood up and ran to a clock, grabbing it and looking towards his. His eyes widen up... It was already this late?! A second passed as the realization was hitting him hard. "Shit..." He muttered and his body was soon starting to get into motion. He started to get changed, brushed hist teeth and did every single thing in a rather quick rush. Which made him do a couple of mistakes meanwhile. He had pulled on his shirt inside out hastily had pulled on his shoes and just stuffed the laces away on the sides and he had taken a toasted bread with him. He started to run outside and eat along the way towards the point they were supposed to be meeting right now.

Once he was there his hear would still be standing in strange positions. His shirt was still inside out and he would be out of breath... But he had at least eaten that single piece of toast as for right now.
It was even a good day today... the sun had already set and the warmth of the springtimes was always a warm welcome after a winter period. "Mikasa-miss...." He started to talk out of breath... But the habit he held for all this time did welcome him more than ever. 'I am sorry I am late. I overslept myself, something I didn't see coming right now...' He started to sign in a rather hurried pace and was more than ever hoping she wasn't angry at the smaller one of them. "Sorry..." He muttered once he had gotten a bit of his breath back. "Really..." He stood there stretching a bit to clear his air way a bit more. Even though the young male had been rushing... He was still not even that late here.

Wc: 514
Requesting Mikasa

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Morning dew clung heavily on the emerald blades, Mikasa's digits delicately groomed over the flower basket dangling on the windows edge, "I am sure this day will be eventful in more ways than one." she whispers inaudibly. Pivoting about, this was a rare occasion in two ways, the foremost being the Sennin being at the actual Sennin office and the second not wearing her usual attire. The Medical Sennin office within the Hokage vicinity had been unused, dusty in various locations, and the blinds closed to not allow any light within the room; would require a nice sprucing up.

The sole purpose of her journey to the office was to retrieve one particular item, a guise for the mission. Opening the far most left drawer would reveal the mask she sought, her hands clasping roughly on the unusual and on this day would she partake in the initial joint mission between branches. For such short notice, this would have to suffice.

IEOIdbR.png

XlAkydV.png

On the outskirts of Konoha, the kunoichi had agreed to a specific meeting grounds - the distant huffing and puffing reminding her that she were indeed the right location. Turning about she greets the young ANBU operative, "Not to worry, I haven't been waiting long." the obsidian mustache tickling the sensations and faintly shifting with each opening of her mouth. Admittedly not much effort had been placed into guise, perhaps the auburn hue lad would be able to spare Mikasa the shame; however the Sennin seemed extremely pleased overall. Leaning forward her eyes attempt to adjust to the fake eye lenses, "You came without a mask, Izumi-kun?" she inquires in a deeper tone than normal, gruffer.

Her intentions were not to mock ANBU, but she merely lacked appropriate apparel, "Can't have those within the market being frightened off. The tournament unfortunately exposed us, rather the participants, very heavily." she muses aloud.
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the meeting of the two a series of events had been set in motion upon que a nameless faceless member of the ANBU landed before the two giving a bow of respect before speaking voice being somewhat muffled by the mask they wore. "Given the two of you are heading out there was interest to not have you wander blindly into the wilderness in search of something you would never find. To that end I was sent to give a general idea of where you can be headed this has been designated as the least intel can do for this unique endevour."

Blunt and straight to the point, there was going to be no room for messing around the operative sent by his captain to assist in what ways he could. "We've been on the tracks of groups who commit the act of selling eyes on the black market for some time though pinning them down is somewhat...difficult however in the larger villages and towns around the area's there's usually a trader of such things though it's not like it will be easy to find." reaching into their cloak and removing a piece of parchment they handed it over to the duo.

Within there was a symbol simple in design set to serve a purpose the individual speaking to them having little intent to take it back. "This is your point of reference a mark identifying selling points for such produce should you wish to find extra information then you may have to speak to the locals." With that they provided a map of the region a moment being taken to ponder on how much preparation had gone into this mission an eyebrow raised at the maidens disguise though quickly dismissed returning to the task at hand without extra thought. "All we ask is should you find info on a supplier or a supply point then act upon it in what manner you see fit, may assist us in making some progress."

latest.png

With that they departed as quickly as they had arrived wasting little time in making themselves scarce leaving the two to make their way along the road, various merchants and travelers able to be found in such places though quite easily having unique dangers of their own.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had, fair to say, overslept himself and had come to this certain location with such a hurry that he eventually stood there half dressed right... As he noticed his shirt he had taken it off for a second to turn it right and pull it on.."No, I didn't..." He said as he pulled on his shirt and his mask would be on his hand as he used an ANBU technique to use such a thing... But... moments later he let his eyes rest on the disguise of the other... Pondering for a second or two on what to do with that... "Do... you fancy having my reserve one..?" He asked a little with a sheepish grin covered by the porcelain mask. It was that given moment that a different one got and Izumi greeted the one in his sign language. As he knew half of the place even spoke it...
Within seconds he took note of what had been told and was still being told... At least he knew that one of the captains didn't let them go empty handed... and he already had a small idea which captains that was... Hyuuga Yukio.. as that was the only one that knew of them doing this. After he had gotten both things, looked at the map of the region and already saw what kind of operation this had been... Izumi started to rub his temples. This... was more serious than what he had been thinking so far. "Alright..." He said... "We will do our best..." He said towards the other... but he knew what they were here for... They only needed the seller... dealer of how this man was called by them exactly... yet he still held a few questions for this man. "ALright... I do need to know a bit more before we can even start giving you information in return when we find some... Where were they spotted last time... Were they spotted at all or is this mark all that it is left... How does he contact them... I need more knowledge on what you got on this case..." He muttered as he went over the symbol, tracing it and engraving it in his mind as he did... Yet he couldn't help but see the lines in a blur... one that hit him kind of hard as for him the idea of time ticking away was at hand.

ooc note: sorry this took me a while.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back