Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Strange One Enters (Open)

Bankai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bankai paid a man with a small rickshaw to carry him towards the Grand Halls of Learning. He thought that he had learned enough from his adoptive father and now was to practice what he had learned from him. He heard of the great fighters that lived within the village. Some he knew by face, none by name. The day was a typical one with people going about their daily routine, while others like himself, those whose function is the protect the village, were out training all across the village. He got out and paid the man his money as he began his ascent up the stony steps towards the Great Halls of Learning. Upon entering, he opened the large doors that were oak lined with bones of ancient creatures and immediately he saw the semi circles of the sand that the door left in its path as someone else had opened it not too long. He pushed back the door until it was closed, removed his hooded cloak and looked around. Surprised there was no one present to admit him he walked on looking at the various doors and the paintings that depicted the shinobi of old. It reminded him of his father's mansion; both were ancient, sturdy and has rich past.

Where is everybody? Well today's my first day. I wonder where I have to go for my training or classes maybe? Father said there were teachers to guide you along. Hmph, how convenient.

Word Count: 241

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back