Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stroll Through The Countryside (Spectating)

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The fight had begun in earnest and so Doku had retreated to a safe distance along with Yong san where they sat in the shade of a tree. The sun was slowly dropping behind the duo of giant statues but it was enough for them to be able to see everything clearly. This should be interesting, it is not every day you get to see your friend go at it with the secret apprentice of your old sensei.

They watched as first Hisao unleashed a hail of blows on his opponent while Yong bō seemed to simply try to dodge, and fail, whilst running through a series of handseals. He's up to something... doku thought to himself though the nature of the seals escaped him. Hisao seemed to take it in stride though and continued his onslaught, although a bit slower that usual? Is it age... or something else? Any such musings were put aside though with what happened next as Yong bō seemed to materialise a dark reflection of himself on the battlefield which then proceeded to strike out at Hisao with a sound jutsu. There was something strange about this reflection, it didn't act like a clone, no it was something new.

Yong san that jutsu that your apprentice is using, the one that produced that shadowy copy of him, what is it? I have never seen it's like. To be honest he didn't expect a straight answer as he knew that it was his turn to fight next and this seemed like something that might give him an unfair advantage.

Word Count: 263

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hirato moved beside his former student as the fight started. He smiled as Hisao struck the first blow, the purpose of this bout was as much to teach his student that even old Shinobi could be deadly as it was a way to see how his olds friends had developed after his guidance had ended.

Genjutsu slowed Hisao's movements, as predicted. The boy then manafested his shadow, as predicted. Was he taking the fight as routine? This was no training bout and he was going to learn the hard way the Hyuuga taijutsu would sting through the strongest defence.

Doku asked a direct question regarding Yong's mysterious skills. "I am not one hundred percent sure what it actually is but he has referred to it as his inner demon made manafest..."

A sound jutsu tore up the ground out of the combat, heading violently in the spectators direction. A chakra shield burst into existence as the jutsu struck their position. Hirato's Jinchuriki subconsciously defending them both from the stray jutsu. Without missing a beat Hirato continued talking.

"...Though I feel there is much more complexity to the technique than he is letting on. Sometimes he looks over people's shoulders when there is nothing there... I have seen him utilise Genjutsu on victims minutes after he had completed the chakra manipulation to form them.

"He is strong but I feel, if he learned more of this Shinobi world, that he could be one of the strongest the Myakashi Clan has ever produced."

[ooc: probably a bit long for the ten seconds the round took...]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doku nodded as his former sensei explained what he knew about the young prodigy. It seemed that he was fairly skilled if still a bit naive, "I would be happy to share with him what I know, which I think was your intent after all but I suspect he will learn fast enough on his own." He watched in silence as the fight progressed, more and more his curiosity grew about the strange technique that Yong bō was using. A few unfamiliar handseals are let loose by Yong bō and suddenly there was two Hisao standing upon the field, one a little more shadowy then the other. The two combatants then proceeded to pretty much ignore each other to wail on the others shadow with the Hisao's shadow copping the worst of it and ultimately being destroyed. Doku looked on in mute fascination as the wounds that had been dealt to the shadow opened up upon Hisao's flesh, So that is how it works... The rest of the fight seemed to pass by in flashes of jutsu, though he had started to tune out as he processed what he had seen. If this is a technique I can learn then my own skills will only be magnified... perhaps I can convince him after the fight? Maybe a wager?

"It seems to me though that he will have plenty to teach me as well, regardless of the outcome of this challenge... I am also glad I didn't go first." he chuckled slightly.

Word Count: 251

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The balance of the fight had long since shifted in favour of the young apprentice so Doku had begun to lose interest. Instead he had begun planning his own strategy. It had been a long time since he had fought anyone with such vigor and while age had not dulled him like some he still had perhaps grown a little rusty. This would be a chance for him to get in some good practice and he was itching to get started. "I guess it is my turn now, I hope you aren't disappointing in how I have changed over the years. I have a few new tricks up my sleeve."

With that Doku made his way across the grassy field in the diminishing light to the where he would face off against Yong.

[135 words]
[Topic Left to return to main topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back