Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A stroll to the mountain top... or village top? {solo}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(doing a Solo post to try and get back into the swing of things)

It was a beautiful nightly stroll through the area of the Hokage Rock. The faces of the former Kage's glistening in the moonlight as Yomoko sat on the top of the second Hokage's head, Umashi. He never met the first and second Hokage and had only heard of the third. The current hokage, Uchiha Takeshi, Yomoko didn't know much about either. It was something he needed to start learning especially if he was going to become a Jounin one day. The decision to go into the ANBU Corp was still a thought in his mind as well. So many thoughts on what he could do and no decisions made. "Maybe I should start by talking to his Sennin? Or should I go straight to an ANBU captain or Sennin to get information. That being said I have no idea where the ANBU headquarters was so that may be a problem as well. " The thoughts welled up in him. He was sure his classmates knew where to go for these type of things but Yomoko spent too much time thinking about his own power that he may have become a little too lax in remembering some other important information. He could always go back to the Academy and ask a teacher there. But he was a third year chuunin, by this time he should know how to do certain things or at least know who to go to ask. "There's absolutely no way am i asking my parents on how to get this information. Thinking it is embarrassing enough!" His cheeks went red as he thought to himself. What should have been a nice easy night out of the house has turned into a whole life decision inside of his own head!

He pulled his Katana from his side and placed it in his lap as he thought. His Grandfather who gave him the blade wasn't around but it gave the seventeen year old comfort when things may not be going his way. "Who the hell is my Sennin anyway and a better question whose the ANBU sennin?" He spoke out loud to himself quietly, looking into the village. Yomoko wasn't dumb by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't forgetful from time to time. The first place to start would probably be the Hokage tower. "I'm sure the sennin have offices there for when they have to work closely with the hokage. That would only be logical right?... Well I'll find that out tomorrow." He thought as he slowly rose from his sitting position and made his way through the residential district back to his house. It was time to get some sleep for tomorrow was a new day and a new day meant a new journey. Time would tell.

[topic entered]
[topic left]
{MFT}
WC: 478

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back