Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Study in Foxes

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward thought about the concept of experiences. "Experiences are the sum of the individual. I think it would be without great difficulty to find a person who does not have a bad experience. In addition to that it depends on perspective... some people can look at things differently. For instance Okibi thought Kitchenzilla was going to snap off Number Seven's head when she first met him and gave him a hug, whereas I knew that Kitcenzilla was merely give him a hug because she liked him at first sight."<i></i> There was a pause. The Steward let out a 'hrmph' noise. He remembered that moment fairly well, it was first time he met Okibi consciously. She was a handful, but Sousuke very much enjoyed his ward.

Sousuke's mind snapped back as Yume inquired about his armour. The Steward paced about for a moment having his back turned to her. During this time his mark one shifted in covering up his face and covering his hands with his fire forged steel. He turned around facing Yume with a metallic visage. "This is my mark one. It's custom fitted so it shifts into place at my calling."<i></i> The Steward explained. The Steward took his hands out of his pockets and held them out palms up. In the center of each palm was a small hole. "I channel my plasma chakra out from these projection cores to fire them with precision and certain levels of power."<i></i> The Steward explained. "Okibi once hurt herself, and refused to go to the hospital, so I ... at her request mind you ... closed the wound through usage of a low plasma beam. The wound was sealed, but she thought I was trying to kill her because it stung that much apparently."<i></i> There was a pause. "Don't tell her I told you this. I would truly appreciate that."<i></i>

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a nod she would acknowledge the Stewards request. It was not her place to gossip about others in the village and there was no point in exposing others weaknesses or short comings. Yume had the opportunity to meet Okibi and found that she possessed even more animialistic traits than the Inuzuka. If one were to compare the two, Yume would appear to be a very well adjusted member of society. Taking hold of Sousuke's palm, Yume would bring her face close but ensured she kept out of the direct aim of the holes. If the 'cores' were capable of searing wounds closed then the mednin rationalized that it would be foolish to have them aimed point-blank at her face.

I assume by 'plasma chakra' you're not referring to the vascular liquid. Albumin would probably clog the holes if you were. You're referring to plasma as a state of matter consisting of kinetic energy to produce a thermal reaction. I know a little about physics in theory but not enough for application. Comparing my knowledge to you would be like comparing a genin MiT to a Sennin Med-nin. Is it the same as using chakra for things like surgery? I've closed wounds from the inside out using chakra but it's quite exhausting and a slow process. If done too fast there is a potential of tough scar tissue causing further medical problems depending on the location of the wound.

Her hand ran over the sleek finish of the metal, tracing any groves and rises that she came across. She couldn't memorize it but her fingertips could try. For all of her intelligence things involving metal and physics eluded her. The more time she spent with the Steward, the more comfortable she was and rapidly became oblivious to personal boundaries. Her face was inches from the alloy skin, nose trying to identify and catalogue the difference substances, eyes taking note how everything fit together, ears picking up tiny resonances from the metal. Without thinking her tongue flicks out and licks the side of his forearm, 'tasting' the armour. The instant it happened, Yume knew she had erred and immediately retreated within herself again.

I'm sorry... that was impolite. I got carried away with observation...

Her eyes were once again transfixed upon her feet, now painfully apparent of their shoelessness. She was such a scamp compared to the figure before her. Raised to be a lady but never able to shake the animal inside. Fingers interlaced behind her back and formed a fist in an attempt to keep her from pawing at the Steward any more.

'The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.' I never understood that until now. I'm sure it's not what they philosophers meant but it fits here. The addition of a person, in this case you, gives purpose to the design.

She would look up, not stopping to study the suit again but instead raising her gaze rapidly until she was looking him in the eyes, or at least where his eyes would be. Logically she not see him but her actions made it seem as if she could see through the tough metal skin. A soft smile would curl up the edges of her mouth as she pondered the events of the day, shoulders swaying a little while her head tilted a couple of degrees to the side. She liked his company.

What's your favourite food?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Quite correct. Plasma in my case refers to the use of fire and lightning chakra in conjunction. Both lightning and fire can burn, in different ways. It is in this regard that the two can be combined."<i></i> Sousuke explained. "Well, there is also the matter of the two causing heat in the extreme positive. I say positive for the record being that you do not confuse yourself with a cold state burn."<i></i> Sousuke thought a bit harder about the subject. To him it was almost as simple as breathing. "It could have medical applications... aside from what I had tried to do with Okibi. I mainly use it for combat. Plasma is ... exceptional at melting over substances with relative ease."<i></i>

Sousuke was silent as he watched Yume looked over his armour. He was silent for a time as he suspected that she wanted some quiet time to looked over said armour. He watched her eyes flicker over the working parts. More importantly she had her face almost right up to the plate. What gave Sousuke pause was when she licked him. Sousuke's eyes widened momentarily when she did that. There was a slight confusion of sorts working its way in the Steward's mind. Licking was usually a form of endearment between animals. Did such a thing translate to the Inuzuka clan? There was also the matter of the concept of taste. Taste was one of the five senses and thus it too had its proper place. "No... that's fine. Taste has its ... proper place in the realm of observation. It is not one that directly comes to mind when it comes to metal work. It's something that I would have not thought of."<i></i>

Yume went to speak of one of the many great sayings that Sousuke himself had difficult grasping, that was until she placed it into terms that he even understood. "That... that... makes that saying so much more conceivable."<i></i> He spoke before being asked another question. "I like ramen and sandwiches. Granted that ... I am incapable of cooking for myself. I have a habit of ... causing my kitchen appliances to malfunction... and sometimes spontaneously combust."<i></i> He answered.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A quiet chuckle bubbled up from Yume's chest and rolled out from her mouth in a polite giggle. She could only imagine Sousuke surrounded by heavily modified appliances which due to the nature of prototype inventions wouldn't behave as planned. Kitchenzilla is barking at the flames and Sousuke appears torn between seeing how fire interacts with his creation and actually putting the fire out. She knew he wasn't foolish but even she had to admit that her inquisitive brain had turned burnt food into scientific research. Clearing her throat she puts her laughter in check but continues to smile at the Steward.

I'd love to teach you to cook if you'd like to learn. I love cooking and Shinji's no good at it so I take care of most of our meals. I would be more than happy to have you over. I can teach you anything you'd like. Steam buns. Stir fry. Cakes. Soups. Anything.

By this point Yume had become exuberant at the thought of having Sousuke over. It wasn't just because he was the first male she'd met where she'd gotten over her anxiety of speaking to a man. It was more because she'd never had a guy over, let alone anyone of standing in the village. Shinji would be speechless... perhaps jealous? His visitors were always less than sociably acceptable. On occasion Yume would run into them in the living room or while they were leaving the residence. Her brother knew better than to try and interact but the women would always try to say hello, as if they may be more than just a flavour of the week. Their attempts would always be met with a cold shoulder, or a nod if she was feeling amicable, before retreating to her bedroom with a book. In her mind, having one worth-while person over was by far better than all the trampy company her brother kept.

Unless you'd rather learn with your own appliances. I could come to your place.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's Mark I faceplate disassembled itself. The Steward staredwide-eyed at Yume. She could very easily see the blacks of his eyes. "To cook? You wish to teach me how to cook... I would be delighted in the extreme to learn how to properly provide myself and others sustanence."<i></i> Sousuke spoke in his usual monotone voice. He seemed to be on the verge of showing some form of happiness. Such was evidenced in his words, but his face failed to show any expression to further evidence this. "Let us begin at the basest form. I think that would be soup, I could be wrong of course."<i></i> Cooking was an expansive form. Soup came in many forms, and each were very delightful. Some were very base and others were expansive.

When Yume mentioned about using his own appliances, Sousuke's gaze shifted to the left away from Yume. "My ... mother would not want me practicing the art of cooking using her new appliances. She has barred me from using the oven, and the microwave in our house."<i></i> He explained. "This being the case my education in cooking would be more probable and capable if not present in my home."<i></i> He added slightly after. The Steward's glance returned back to Yume. "A week from today sounds good? My schedule should allow me at least a few hours to have a proper introductory class of cooking."<i></i> Sousuke would next inquire of his soon to be teacher in the art of cooking. "I look forward to this, and it is my wish that I fulfill this undertaking."<i></i> A small smile would form upon the face of the Steward. It would not last long, but it was very much present to display the Steward's happiness.

[Topic concluded]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sight of the almost excitement trying to cross Sousuke’s visage was enough to intensify the already face-splitting smile. Bouncing a little from foot to foot, it was difficult for Yume to contain her excitement. Her mind began to race with the things that she would have to get from the market in order to make a soup. It would really depend on the kind of soup but she could brainstorm on that a little later. She calmed a little as he worked out the details of where they would meet, snickering a little to learn that he had not only been banned from using the oven but also the microwave. She personally didn’t have experience with a microwave, but instead relied on a gas stove/range combination and had a toaster oven for quick meals.

A week. Certainly. I’ll make sure that everything is ready. Come by in the afternoon at any time. I should be done my training for the day by then and have the items needed for soup.

Without warning, her arms would again wrap around the Steward and squeeze him as best she could while he’s encapsulated in the armour. Stepping back, she bows quickly a couple of times and prances backwards, not really looking where she’s going.

I look forward to teaching you. I’ll see you >ooof< I’ll see you then.

During her retreat, the Inuzuka found herself side-checking the door frame as she exits the room. Finishing her departing remarks she gives Sousuke a wave that bordered on flirtatious before all but skipping towards the exit. Hearing her footsteps moving away, CuRua scampers down the hallway to catch up, realizing that she must be in her own world to have forgotten to call for him. The look her face says it all: His plan worked.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back