Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event A Thursday Late Afternoon(ish) Meeting - Journeymen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The banging at the door would intensify until finally the redhaired man would get up off his couch and make his way to the door. Opening the door he would be greeted by a crowd of individuals, with one standing before all of them. The one at the front was dressed in a suit, a nice looking suit, but wore a strange hat upon his head.

"Kaeru, why the hell are y'all waking me up, don't you have any idea what time it is?!"

"DON'T YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?!"

The response would be from the crowd, as the one addressed as Kaeru would chime in with a much quieter tone, "Boss, it seems the fellas are a bit flustered. You scheduled our meeting hours ago, it's now the middle of the day...ish, so that is why they are a bit jumpy."

"
Jumpy... you idiot, and the rest of you CAN PISS OFF AND WAIT FOR KAERU! Kaeru, come on in."

The frog-hatted individual would bow before following Satoshi into his quarters.

"Lord Sousuke never used this as a home."

"
Oh piss off, you know damn well I'm not that pure of a soul... or what was left of one... like him." The latter part would be muttered under his breath.

"Either way, you should at least try to be a smidge better, right? Not asking you to take any big leaps with that request, right?"

"
Leaps... you are a weird one, Kaeru."

"Well that's not even my name, but its what you have settled on... anyways, how did the meeting go? Any updates?"

"
Nah, you can tell the rest of those animals to stick to the original plan and keep on working until the work is done."

"If only to have been a fly in the wall of that meeting--you know, you could tell them yourself?"

"
Fly, what a weirdo... you know I'm not that type, a people person. Then you put them all in a big group... bleh, I'd rather have a two-day bender with a sandworm."

"Fair enough, I will continue to pass along your orders."

"
You know... he wasn't what I thought he'd be like. He was a little more go with the flow, I mean he had to dress things up a bit, but he seemed rather chill for someone sitting up in that chair."

"In your cousin's chair... the chair you family kept guarded for the Sunahoshi..."

"
Easy, you might croak."

Kaeru would smirk, "Now who is being weird, but don't you ever feel like your cousin betrayed your family by handing over the head of the village like that, to him?"

"
No need to get caught up in ancient history, that's the book nerds jobs... speaking of, we got the hardest damn assignment of them all!"

"Tell me all about it, sir."

"
Too formal, go back to being a frog!"

The two would converse for a bit longer as the strange wind would pick up even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back