Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event A Thursday Morning Meeting - Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A woman, whose hair seemed to be made of fire, would enter an office. The office's exterior wall would be all windows, allowing those within the office to see the Tracking Grounds more clearly. The female would pause and let out a gasp as she would notice a man sitting at the desk in the room, sipping what appeared to be tea.

"Commander Oda, you are actually here!?"

Katsumi, sipping his warmed tea, would calmly reply, "Why wouldn't I be here at the time I told you to meet me?"

"Well, I heard that you went out drinking with the head of the Journeymen after your meeting with the Kazekage!"

"Heh, like a little drinking is enough to stop a man from upholding their responsibilities."

"SO HARDBOILED!"

"Hinoko, what have I told you about saying out loud the parts you should be thinking?"

The female would bow. She would then take a seat at the desk of the Ranger Commander and would pour herself a cup of tea.

"So, how did it go? The meeting with him?"

"It was fine."

"What is he like?"

"Pretty much how he is in public--"

"Goofy? Weird? Odd? Out of place? Not fit to lead?"

"
--genuine."

His brow would raise for a moment as he would take another sip of tea.

"Why did you mind go to those places?"

She would quickly consume her cup of tea, not affected all by the heat.

"Well, cuz that's how some people see him. I mean it is weird right, like we should be able to talk about it."

"Go on."

"He comes from essentially the Daimyo's backyard at the exact time the 10th Kazekage goes missing... he is part of a clan that is known to beef with the Sunahoshi... like, I guess I am more confused why more people aren't freaked by all of this!?"

Katsumi would take another sip, and pause for a moment, before finally sitting his glass down.

"Your fiery passion and energy is a blessing and a curse for you, Hinoko. Sometimes it is best to just relax, see the world at a slower pace, and assess. Rushing leads to poor movements."

"You mean you don't feel bothered by him being an outsider?"

"I am an outsider too, I mean it's much different than his story, as I can't recall my tribe anymore, but I wasn't natively born in this village either."

Hinoko would finally find herself paused as her eyes would look down as if she was attempting to stare holes through the table itself.

"It's okay, I know what you are thinking, and it is something I assume to be true as well. I believe my nomination as Commander was opposed so fiercely by others because someone had come to learn of my origins and spread that information. I believe I have evn had an attempt on my life because of it and the results of the election."

"REALLY?!"

"It's okay, I seem to be a bit lucky."

"You think the outsider shares that luck?"

Preparing to take another sip, he would instantly pause, as his eyes would scan the female sitting across from him.

"As I said, think before you speak. Now, let's discuss our preparation for the games. Go through the units and their assignments."

A strange wind would pick up once more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back