Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A time to Shine! [Contract Search]

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Using my Christmass present: "Discovery of Contract of Your Choice - 800 Points"

SNAKE CONTRACT PLEASE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juzo wasn't sure how he got to where he was. Last thing he remembered was talking to his father about what he had planned for his fight "opener" but after that it was a blank. Now he was in the desert. And not the pleasant desert just outside of Suna. This was the harsh middle-of-the-desert type environment where most people perished. Juzo became slightly worried because he wasn't sure why he was here. The boy got to his feet and tried to orient himself. "Uhm..."

The young Sunan quickly figured out East and West and he could faintly see a large white wall in the distance. Based on what he knew of Wind Country geography he surmised it was Soon's Haven. "How the hell did I get out here?!" The young voice was shrill with anger. The young boy kicked sand around a bit before he checked the location of the sun again. Based on the position of the sun during this time of year, and the fact he could see Soon's Haven in the distance, he could roughly tell which direction he had to travel to return to Suna. But the issue was distance. The young boy wasn't particularly fast like a genuine shinobi so he had to travel at snail speeds. In order to protect himself he put a long piece of clothe over his head in a faintly turban way. It would provide protection from the sun and harsh winds which seemed adamant about bombarding Juzo with fine sand grains.

After moving around fifty meters the boys hands slipped into his pockets and he found a scrap of paper. Quickly he removed the parchment and brought it up to his eyes for inspection. On the front the name 'Juzo' was scribbled hastily onto it. Inside it read;
Find your way home. Survive the desert. Make me proud.

-Juzo

Which immediately told him that his father had put him out here. Juzo frowned and crumpled the paper up before eating it. Even though it wasn't sensitive information it was good practice to dispose of personal notes. It also meant one thing, no one was coming to help him. If his father was the one behind this then it was doubtful anyone had even detected it happened. The only option was to continue moving. The young boy did so until darkness began to encroach on his safety. At which point he dug himself a small burrow in the sand. It wasn't much but it would protect him from the cold and minimize the ability of predators to smell him. Inside of his embarrassingly small burrow he echoed words to himself.

"What did I do to piss him off?" he asked rhetorically. The young Sunan's mind was unable to think of any offenses he may have committed against his father. Maybe it was just a test?

"But if he wanted to test me why did he do this. I thought this sort of thing was reserved for Genin exams." Juzo's words were soft but clearly carried the air of annoyance. It was an old tradition which was rarely used in modern Suna. And because of the strangeness of these turn of events young Juzo found himself unable to think up a scenario that would explain his current scenario while remaining logical. When he failed to come to a consensus he finally resolved to sleep. Dwelling on it wouldn't help him and in the morning he would need to figure out some way to get water and perhaps find some source of food. The energy and hydration would be mandatory if he wanted to complete his journey home.

If he failed he would become nothing more than decoration for the great desert. And more than one traveler had made the mistake of underestimating these lands just to add to the decor.

WC: 641

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The desert seemed to shudder and rumble as a young sandwyrm emerged from the dune beside Juzo Jr. It looked like it was about to attack when Juzo Jr. when it rolled away from him as something half it's size was wrapped around it biting it with a large strange yet familiar symbol on its back. It was the ancient symbol for Omega and it seemed it truly was the end for this sandwyrm whom this massive serpent had apparently been fighting with underground. A couple of bites later the fifty foot sandwyrm was down and the serpent was slowly crushing it into something easier for it to swallow when it looked back after tasting the air to eye Juzo. It continued to crush the sandwyrm within its coils bit by bit as it eyes Juzo Jr. It's head began to sway to and fro as it kept a flared back while it eyes Juzo with a reptilian certainty that it would not go after the boy yet but it would not lose his trail should Juzo Jr. decide to run. Off that they could both be certain.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rumble and subsequent emergence of the sandworm caused Juzo to be thrown to the side. In the commotion the boy did his best to scramble further away from the gargantuan beast in a mad scramble for his life. When he saw the flesh and strangely long and sparse hairs of the sandworm he knew his days were numbered. There was no way for him to escape such a beast. There was no way to beat it. "What can I do.....?" The boy thought to himself in the safety of his own mind.

Juzo had started to think about how he would try and deal with his current predicament when he noticed something strange. The sandworm was moving away from him and seemed to be in a struggle for its own life. The dim lighting of the setting sun gave the boy enough light to get a vague idea to what was happening. It was, what seemed to be, a giant snake. The young Sunan froze in place and watched the epic level fight unfold before himself. And while he knew he should have been fearful he found himself feeling one thing, total awe. Shock and awe.

"What have I happened across....." he said slowly and mostly to himself. By now it was also apparent the snake, while still crushing the sandworm, had taken note of Juzo. The unease caused by the massive creatures stare made him wonder what this majestic beast was thinking about. "Is this what my father talked about before? I remember him mentioning beast of true power who hid in the desert and only exposed themselves to a select few shinobi." Juzo thought to himself about what his father had said in the past. "Am I one of the select few or am I about to become a snack?"

While the boy was unnerved and cautious about becoming a snack he felt that a beast of this size wouldn't waste its time trying to eat something as small as himself. Especially when it had something as big as a sandworm basically already on the dinner plate. So instead of running he simply moved far enough away to avoid the thrashing of both massive animals. But from there he stopped and studied the confrontation. It was hard to not be impressed on some small level, hidden behind his childish fear of the unknown.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The giant cobra continued to crush his prey as his victim finally went stiff from venom, fiery blood began to ooze from beneath the armor like segmented plating of the sandwyrms hide. As its head collapsed beneath the cobra's coils, each segment soon began to follow until a child sized shard of carmot emerged from its other end as the cobra crushed it until it was small enough to eat as its natural toxicity and searing qualities became discarded waste as so much liquids staining the sands. Starting at the tail where the carmot had emerged and still keeping an eye on Juzo the serpent swallowed the still living yet completely crushed and poisoned prey whole, inch by paralyzed inch. It's harpoon like tongue dangling as it became a feast for the ages. The cobra began to get sleepy as he looked upon Juzo before speaking. "You show very little fear manling, perhaps after my nap I will speak with you, once my evolution is complete I will be fit for better conversssation"

The massive cobra seemed to lull off to sleep yet for Juzo what made it all the more eerie was the fact that it seemed to sleep with both eyes open... watching him

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was startled to hear the beast speak. And while the voice that erupted forward was faintly serpentine Juzo was surprised by the volume. The massive vocal cords boomed out the voice in a decibel that was almost hard to stand. Almost. Any louder and Juzo would have been forced to cover his ears. Once the beast settled down for a rest Juzo grew even more curious. "Well, this is certainly a curious course of events."

The acidic blood of the sandworm contaminated most of the area but it seemed the snake had wisely chosen a spot where it was absent. The stench was horrendous and if Juzo hadn't spent so much time honing his senses according to his fathers doctrine then he would have likely lost his lunch and dinner in one go! For the time being he inched closer and avoided the puddles of acidic blood. While he moved he thought about what he had just seen. Surely this was a rare event and he would need to make some closer observations. Every step he took to get closer to the serpent made him doubt his choice. Maybe he should have tried to run away?

That was the smart thing to do and he knew it.

"Why am I moving closer?" he muttered to himself. The imagery of the giant beast being eaten whole by a snake made him shutter. A rare sight from the boy who tried his best to keep his emotions hidden and reigned in. Yet he continued to move closer until he was maybe thirty feet from the snakes face. The blood red eyes were intense and had such vivid colors that Juzo couldn't peer at them for long without feeling discomfort. It made him wonder if other students ever got that feeling from his own orange eyes.

Probably not, Juzo tried to maintain his timid appearance and from what he could tell it had worked thus far.

And as it seemed the snake was going to rest for now Juzo decided to sit and wait. Even if he ran this thing would have no difficulty tracking him. And he would never make it back to Suna before it woke up. If this was going to be his night to die then it would have already happened. For now he would see where this course of events took him. A bit of ash floating in the wind of time and space.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The serpent finally blinked strangely happy to see the child had not run away, it seemed that today had been very promising indeed as the serpent of dark blood gained abilities from his meal. The serpent had grown as he had slept growing from seventy feet long and three feet in girth to one hundred and twenty feet long and four feet in girth. He had learned echo location, harpoon tongue, and gained sandwyrm armor from devouring the juvenile sandwyrm. From the carmot he had learned two fire jutsu ... dragon fire and searing eruption. His scales had changed from a drab brown and green color to gold and crimsonn with crimson eyes. He had evolved into a golden serpent, he wagered he needed to conquer 3 more greater beings before he could start challenging the contract lords for a place amongst their number. For now he was content being his own master but the child did intrigue him nonetheless. "Greetings manling, I am impressed by your fearlessness... what is the name of my next test of evolution?" The serpent coiled itself into a solid set of golden rings stacked thirty feet high as he looked down upon the child as another test of his skills till he gained enough power to challenge for the rites.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back