Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A way to begin...again. [Open]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thirty Minutes till shift. . .

. . .Along the light of the rising sun. . . The village would begin to stir. Bustling with life. Arguably the events of recent memory changed this village, for better some would hope. Though, as the Shinobi would rise to their duty early in the morning, Tamashii found himself sipping on his early morning brew, Hazelnut with a Maple cream he'd gotten from a small shop in Maple Town. He'd not even left his apartment, even though his shift was to start in about thirty minutes or so. He still hadnt verified his position in the Main Branch Forces yet, alot of paperwork. . . and like someone in the past he didnt like dealing with it until last minute. 'This is going to be quite fun. . .' he had the thought in his mind about what the future might hold. . . and because of all the evil he'd appeased during the reclamation of this village he had peace for the first time in years. So he owed it to Fire Country to help them as they indirectly helped him overcome some things he kept deep.

Two minutes till Shift. . .

Smiling as he looked down to his watch as he finally got around to putting on his attire. Running late? Pfft, what is that when you're 'The Strider', or at least thats what he was once known as. Either way, those dark days now behind him, he would find himself huffing as he pulled a small pouch from his inside pocket revealing a small silver case, with a weird symbol resembling an eyeball or something. Within, small medicinal wrapped cigars could be seen, but it didnt at all matter seeing as he was alone in his home right now. 'Flick. . . Flick', and the flame would emit from the small zippo lighter as he brought a small cigar to his lips and began to draw within it the sweet nectar of the diseased cancer stick. "Ahhh~", he'd huff out a plume of smoke nodding his head as he seemed awfully pleased with the draw he'd taken.

'Ten Seconds till shift. . .

Finally, without further adieu, he would shift and the chakra around his being would rumble a moment as it all seemed to suck in on itself as he would disappear and reappear at the top of the gate. This was how he always beat the other Chuunin and Jounin to the gate. Though he wasnt here for gate duty, just to get info on any rumblings in the night as he slept. Though, if it was something he knew he'd have been woken up from his slumber to assist the village in whatever seemed to be harming it. He wasnt about to be caught sleeping on the job though, he wanted to show the Hokage he meant what he said. . . There was one Job. Protect Konoha by any means necessary. And that meant. . . No Fear. You could not involve yourself with the idea of mortal fears. You had to rise to the challenge and show the Spirit and Will Of Fire. And with the surge of positivity from ridding this place of the old inhabitants. . . there was a re-emergence of this idea. This purpose and fire that burned within everyone that called to this same creed and cloth. . . Even through the darkest of days, the Will of Fire must and Will burn always.

So as Tamashii stood near the gates he would huff on his cigar wondering what he would be getting himself into today. . . Who knew, he still had to meet the people around here. No one really knew who he was outside of those that knew him from Iwa. And even then he wore a mask most of that time there. . . So, Who knew maybe he would find some friendly face that would help him become a prominent face of this generation in Konohagakure. Someone he could help with their journey as well. . . Someone new?

[MFT]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Get out of the house. No more moping around." It had been almost two days since Yukari had stepped foot out of her new place in the Leaf village. The way she'd seen it, she worked hard enough that she could take a while to rest, but at the very least staying cooped up inside wasn't a good way to do it. She needed to be out, moving around, getting some exercise. Maybe she should train. Perhaps she would check out the gate. She was ANBU after all, so she didn't get called for gate duty, but checking in isn't such a bad thing. She stretched her arms before pulling herself off the bed and reaching for her short sword. Sliding it out of it's sheath, she inspected the blade. "Oh great. A few chips. Looks like I'll take it for repairs, but gate first." Stepping outside, the fresh air washing through her like a wave. It was almost comforting, knowing the area was safe, and she could freely walk without being afraid she was going to lose control. Something always bit at her, but here, she was calm, almost as if there was something about the village that kept her insanity at bay. She smiled before leaping off the balcony, landing on the rooftop adjacent to her and making her way toward the gate.

As she lept, she noticed the village had just started to wake up, which meant the shinobi whom had gate duty today were most likely making their way to the gate themselves. After all, it was getting close to that time. Shift change. "Must feel rewarding, having a relaxing job at the gate of Konoha." She took a deep breath as she stopped for a moment, smelling fresh coffee, and clearly someone had just made breakfast and wait...Burning toast too apparently. She just shook her head as she brushed a wild strand of hair off her face before continuing, the gate in view. As she made her final leap toward the gate, she noticed someone appear on top, forcing herself to wander over to speak with the person.

"That doesn't exactly look like a jutsu that a Main Branch shinobi should be able to use, am I wrong?" She smiled as she approached, awaiting the man's response.

[MFT - 382 Word Count]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was quite simple, any nefarious doings would not be tolerated here. Tama wasnt about to let anything happen to this 'home' of his. He was eager to potentially walk the world as a Nomad at one point. However, that life is lonely and he would end up becoming a criminal killing people for petty cash and meals. A Mercenary for those who might've used his skills for assassinations. This was not the life he wanted to live. What glory could he have from that? To have the world looking to kill him because he killed someone sacred to them. A Father who lost his daughter to stray fire from one of his jutsu. . . It wasnt something he liked to have on his consciousness anymore. Aside from sacrifices to keep the power he had. He was a passive man. . . Or at least thats what he'd wanted to believe. Who knew if that would change. . .

"That doesn't exactly look like a jutsu that a Main Branch shinobi should be able to use, am I wrong?", the phrasing caused him to smirk delightfully, but he was absolutely into the idea that someone noticed his skill. Something he'd worked on and took him quite a while to get a grasp on, but warping was coming alot easier these days. "Hmm? I dont believe I know what you mean, Miss. . . I've been working on my. . . 'Seikon' Abilities for quite sometime now. Its in my blood..." with a simple nod the lie would be set, a somewhat version of a test he liked to do. . . But it didnt seem to get past many others. Maybe this delightful woman would intrigue him. Who knew these days. It wasnt often people impressed him.

"Though, I must say you have a clever eye to catch such a technique. . . I thought I went nearly unnoticed.", lightened with a chuckle he would eye the woman trying not to be noticed a bit... but making it obvious that he was looking at her for something. Just to get a hint of who she was or who she might be looking for. . . if there was a deeper meaning behind this 'meet and greet'. Tamashii didnt get out much as it was but when he did he made it clear that he was on duty most of the time. . . That or getting food.

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Blood or not, those kinds of abilities are generally only approved for ANBU. You were ANBU at one time, weren't you?" She finished her walk toward the man, standing far enough away as to keep her distance, but close enough to talk as if she already knew him. Her stare was nothing more than a tool to eye him up. It was generally easy to catch a liar, but this guy had something she hadn't expected. He had some kind of skills hiding what she didn't need to know about him. As she scanned him from toe to the tips of his hair, she took a second to stop at his eyes. They seemed almost as if they were darting, trying not to show he was studying. She became rather interested in whatever it was he was trying to figure out, so she figured the least she could do this early is give him a bit of a show. She wiggled her hips a little bit, placing her hands on her hips before leaning forward to catch his gaze forcefully. "It would go undetected to a main branch, but I'm sure you've already realized, I'm not main branch." Her tone was almost disrespectful. Though, she said it in such a way that it had both mocked the Main Branch, but poked a little fun a his expense as well.

Though her ulterior motives were completely innocent, she did have the innate urge to test what this guy could do. Why on earth would an ANBU member decide to go straight edge all the way back to the Main Branch? It donned on her as she snapped her fingers before pointing at the man. "I got it. You're lazy!" As she realized she let out each word and action she was thinking in her mind, she quickly covered her mouth, looking shocked. Clearly this might turn into a problem.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
6735f920-b247-4086-b192-494fb0e47523_zpsawm8kyhz.jpg
Not too far away there was a girl dressed like some sort of witch with a much younger girl standing next to her. The witch waves around her wand like a conductor to an orchestra. From the tip of her wand was the glow of chakra and as she spirals it around in the air she drew lines in the air. She draws and five pointed star with a circle and writes kanji in each points. She then points to the center of the magic circle with her wand and an interesting looking creature emerges out of it. The creature resembles a serpent with wings. The beast’s wings looks to be like veils of pure fire. Plumage of red, orange and yellow adorn her wings. The feathers shimmered in the light like a flickering flame. Its feathers were unique, though they looked like a birds upon closer inspection one would see not tiny little hairs sprouting from the stem but scales like that of a reptile. The scales of its body was the same way and it had yellow and orange fur stemming from its tip of its tail like a fine paintbrush. Though the spellcaster was a witch of sorts, she would prefer to be called a summoner for she focuses on the art of conjuration. The bring form beast and creatures out of seemingly thin air was her specialty. With great easy she could summon and control multiple creations at a single point in time.

The serpentine creature looks towards its master and she uses her wand to point at a tree. Within the tree was a kite that got stuck in its branches. The summon beast understanding its masters wishes flies over to the kite and grabs it with its mouth. Pulling it free it then retrieves the object and gives it to the young girl. The girl thanks both the witch and the creature before running off.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'. . .She's quite interesting. . .', Tama would think as he'd finish his survey of her seemingly uncharted territory. Something he wouldnt really think about for now, but the thought itself was alarming. He didnt often see women as intriguing enough to study. Whether or not that was the truth was not important, what man didnt look at a woman at times, right? Right? Who cared. She was seemingly onto him and his former ANBU authority. Little did she know he wasnt just ANY ANBU. He was the Top ANBU and Guardian of Iwagakure at one point in the past. Gained by being handed the position... So it wasnt something he ever thought he'd earned on his own. He was one of the few Captains at the time so that might have been a thought going into the whole thing...

"Thats something you might have to find out with time. . . Who is to say yay or nay to such a question. So I'll leave your mind dangled on that notion.", someone else was close. . . Seemingly practicing some form of witchcraft. Pretty colors and flamboyance but it didnt bother him. . . not yet. She didnt seem poised at the duo. However, she did catch the attention of the Spider Summoner. . . Who even seemed to have a small spider crawling on the back of Tama's neck. . . its long, twig-esque legs tapped against the porcelain skinned man. It had his attention but he wouldnt make it overly obvious. People, especially women, liked to try and hit his spiders... They scared them. So... He wasnt about to have to explain it again to one of the hierarchy about losing another spiderling.

"Oi. . . Of course you are a Main Branch. Obviously one in the Branch of the shadows would keep their identity quiet to a common branch shinobi such as myse-", before he would be cut off by two important things... A large beast getting a kite from a tree. . . and the woman before him had just called him lazy. Which one to take down first? It would come to a head as he just looked to Yukari and held up a single finger, turning his attention to the large beast.

"Hm.", nodding once again. Before turning back to Yukari, "*scoff* I'm not lazy. . . It takes alot of work to be who I am and have the intel, I have. Much to have lived the life I have, and to still be chosen to be a Jounin here in Konohagakure. To which I now call my home. However, I'll deter away from your comment, because you must not know any better. . .", thus began the first relationship he'd have in this village. . . Lets see how this would end up.

[MFT]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu stretched in front of his new one room apartment. The crisp morning air of Maple Town filled his lungs and his spirit. "mmmm, so nice to be back in Konoha! Much better than my tent in Iwagakure. I guess it really does take loosing something before you can truly appreciate it." finishing up his stretches he tied his Leaf forehead protector on and sprang off down the street for his morning run.

Passing through Oak District he smelled the bakers first batches of rice cakes for the day wafting out of their stores. "Good morning! Smells great, have a good day." Shinobu called out to a baker behind his stall, never stopping he waved as he ran on. Approaching the top of Hokage Rock he could view the entire town. "So beautiful, so serene, what did I ever do to deserve this." continuing on his run Shinobu enjoyed the sights and sounds of his childhood home, only slowing down to yield for other travelers.

As he rounded a road near the Phoenix gate he caught sight of a kite loose in the air, it sparked a childish curiosity in him and he began to run after it. "Oh crap, where did it go? ahhh, there it is... Whoa! what in the world is that?" passing closer to the wall he finally caught sight of the kite just as a magnificent beast pulled it down from the branches. He watched breathless as the creature returned it to a girl next to a mystically dressed woman.

The intriguing scene almost took his attention away from the other two people up on the wall. "Awesome, a chance to meet some potential new friends, make it a home this time Shinobu, not just a place you live, not like before." He walked out into the clearing next to the wall with a big smile on his face and waving his hand up high so everyone could see him. "Hello, greetings!" with an almost overexcited demeanor he awkwardly couldn't decide where to go first. Finally he decided to approach the mysterious monster wrangler with an outstretched hand as he introduced himself, "Hello, I am Shinobu." then immediately turned and yelled an introduction to the other two up on the wall. "Greetings, I am Shinobu, isn't it a beautiful morning?

[MFT]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So you've noticed it too?" She looked around for the beast that she had spotted in her peripheral vision, unaware of where it went, or how it was summoned. Though she did vaguely remember where it came from, though whomever summoned it couldn't possibly have stuck around to find out who would come, or perhaps they didn't think anyone would arrive to investigate the strange beast, or where it came from. Though she found it offputting that someone whom claims they've only ever been Main Branch would openly show that he'd seen whatever it was flying to grab something from the tree. She shook her head as she heard him scoff. "I'm not lazy. . . It takes alot of work to be who I am and have the intel, I have. Much to have lived the life I have, and to still be chosen to be a Jounin here in Konohagakure. To which I now call my home. However, I'll deter away from your comment, because you must not know any better. . ." She smiled and let out a faint laugh. "I mean, you seem quite adamant that you're not in any way related to being an ex-ANBU. I won't pry, but you've got to be lying." She remembered his comment about spec-ops members not generally revealing they were a part of ANBU. "Why would I openly reveal to you that I'm ANBU? Because I feel you might be worth my time. Was I wrong in that assumption?"

She let out another laugh, with a bigger smile before turning around to the sound of someone on the ground yelling up to the two."Greetings, I am Shinobu, isn't it a beautiful morning?' She turned to the guy she had previously been talking to, tilted her head and pointed down, still smiling. "So, we haven't introduced ourselves, but this guy seems like he wants to talk, so why not introduce ourselves down there?" She took the lead, leaping from the gate, landing softly a short distance from the man hailing them from the ground. "Hey there. You said your name was Shinobu, yeah? A pleasure to meet you. My name is Yukari. There are a number of things you can call me, but just don't call me lazy." She smiled and laughed, extending a hand to shake. She looked back up to the top of the gate and shouted at the other guy. "So you coming down or what?"

[MFT - 405 WC]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The witch was unaware of just how much attention her creature has gotten. Not that she mind for she had pride in here abilities and loved to show them off. This Abysmal Harbinger was only one off many beasts she could conjure into existence. After receiving a pleasant greeting she walks over to the man greeting her with her summon slithering behind her. “Salutations, I’m Kikuko Ino.” Unlike the man she gave both given and family name. Suddenly to her surprise another jumps down and also introduces herself. Ino was not aware of anybody out there and the girl quick appearance causes the serpent to react defensively. The winged snake hisses at the girl while letting out a plume of flame spew for its maw. “Enough of that.”

Not wanting to start a fight Ino taps her wand on the being’s forehead. Suddenly the winged beast disappears in a puff of smoke like some sort of contract animal. “Sorry about that; he is just a little shy in front of new people.” From how the girl introduces herself she would have to assume that she was the hard working type. That or she just don’t like to be reminded just how lazy she is, but Ino believes it is likely the former than the latter.

“The morning is quite nice today, but tonight should be even better if weather permits.” Astronomy was one of Ino’s strong suits. Orientation of heavenly bodies is very important to her for certain deities and beings appear only at particular times or can be contacted only at particular lunar cycles. “Full moon tonight and a few key constellations and planets will be visible.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Simply put, alot was going on. However, he was learning some very valuable information that he didnt know prior. Leaf was going to be a strange place, but interesting. And this was a place he could get used to. Somewhere to call home. And friends that he could depend on for a good enough laugh. 'She's cute as well, so maybe there might be something here. . .' he thought to himself not looking at anyone in particular. Just looking. Then with his eyes gazig down as Yukari would leap from her position to a man named Shinobu? He looked gruff and stuff but with no afro puff, cool enough as Tama would smirk and leap down as Yukari would call up to him. The typical super-hero landing down on one knee and lifting his head slowly as he'd take a huff of his cancer stick. "I am Yumoto Tamashii, of the Yukata Family. You might know my Younger Cousin. . . Oyochi.", he'd offer a hand to Shinobu and then would lift his head to. . . the woman who made that being disappear.

"Aye, My Spiders are a bit shy sometimes as well. . . I can level with that thinking. However, whats the constellations that will be shown if its clear enough?", slightly interested in astronomy and such things he would nod as the small spider would crawl from behind his ear and make its way to his shoulder, visible... it was like a tarantula but slightly smaller. It wouldnt speak just yet... just watching and collecting data. Much like Tamashii.

"Anything special?"

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling and nodding to each person in turn he took their hands and shook heartily. "Ino-san, pleasure" he said as he admired her heterochromatic irises. "wow, those eyes are exciting, and she seems smarter than your average shinobi, I stare at the stars all the time and have no idea which are even planets." turning as the woman from the wall lept down he took her hand as well and said. "Yukari-san, nice to meet you." he was still chuckling to himself over her insistence to not call her lazy. "seems like she has a bright fire inside her.".

Playfully arching his eyebrows at the two women before he turned, Shinobu then looked to the man who had just jumped down from the wall. "Good to know you Tamashi-san" gazing upon his new acquaintances he listened to the other man speak, "hmm, is spider some kind of slang? I hope hes not talking about actual spiders, ehhh." a small sense of terror welled up in Shinobu at the thought of spiders crawling all over him. Shrugging it off he reached up and began absent-mindedly scratching his scruffy beard. Taking one cautious step away from the spider guy he tried to keep the conversation going around. "Nice hobby Ino-san, Yukari-san do you have any hobbies?"

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OOC: I am so sorry for being AFK for so long guys. Was in the hospital for an abscess that got really bad.))

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Ino-san." Yukari recoiled as the...thing hissed. It would be a fair assumption she didn't like creatures that she did not know the species to.. Especially if they didn't like her, though the recoil was simply because she had been caught off guard. Nothing usually hisses at her like the creature did. She noticed the two talk about contract creatures, though she did not expect spiders to crawl all over Tamashii. "Alright, you can consider me open minded and accepting, but the one thing I do not and will not ever understand is how people can enjoy spiders in the slightest. They're absolutely grotesque!" She shuddered as she stared at the spider, and quickly turned away as Shinobu asked his question. "Hobbies, huh? That's actually a fairly good question." Yukari put one hand on her hip and the other to her chin, looking like she ha been in a state of contemplation.

"If I had to say, I'd say my hobbies are pretty much just training coffee, and fire. Though, I've been told I should take up a proper hobby. I just don't know what I'm willing to do for said hobby." She smiled, staring at Shinobu. "I'll be honest when I say this. I don't speak to people often, and back in Stone, I tended to keep to myself. My pyromaniac tendencies were hurting people, and until I learned to control it, I felt I had to distance myself, though I always acted friendly. So as for hobbies, no real hobbies." She crossed her arms and nodded a couple of times before looking at the rest of them, resting her eyes back on Shinobu. "What about you? What exactly makes you tick?" She then turns to Tamashii and Ino. "You two as well. I want to know about the people I may be calling friends." She smiled a smile that was both sly, but lighthearted, awaiting their answers.

[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Seems spiders are quite a misunderstood creatures. I don’t mind them myself, but if you wish to know more about me I guess I should start with that I am a summoner.” As to illustrate a point she begins to cast yet another spell. Once again from the tip of her wand was the glow of chakra and as she spirals it around in the air she drew lines in the air. This time she draws a triquetra overlapping a circle.
Celtic-trinity.png
She scribes various kanji in the open spaces and then points to the center of the magic circle with her wand. What emerges from this magic circle was much more human-looking. It seems to be a ghost of a little girl no older than five. Her skin was as pale as one who has never seen the sun in her life and hair as white as freshly fallen snow. Her eyes were like pools of sapphire that seems to stare into one’s soul. On her forehead was a mark; a crescent moon in crimson red. Within her hand was an ornate mirror. It was circular in shape and was as big as her head. A silver dragon frames the looking glass. However the moment was quite short lived for she instinctively transforms into a copy of Ino immediately after being summoned. One could have easily missed it with an inopportune blink of an eye.

Ino then takes out a scroll and unravels thus it showing a star chart. It took her forever to find a popper star chart. Many of the other ones had strange constellations that she never even heard of. She guesses different cultures look at the star differently. This chart was just stars with no marked constellations. As Ino names the constellations the clone would point out the group of stars to Tamashii. “We have Ghilan The Guide, Asha'belannar The Wise Woman and Era'harel The Demon-Mage.“ With these three constellations on a full moon night she will be able to perform a ritual that will allow her to bend the powers of the demonic curse placed upon her to her will.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
People tended not to like his spiders, but as he would watch and react accordingly, he would see this woman... Ino was her name? He would watch her do something with this wand. This magic, he cared to guess where it came from. It seemed to have properties of Chakra within, but something felt different with it. But looking back to the others he would muster something, a gesture, but the spiderling would speak up before he got the chance, "Tamashii-sir. I think they dont like my presence here...", to which the Spider Summoner would nod, "True, but you are not to be feared. You're Meshi. The smallest of your particular kind. Not even poisonous. Hehe.", shuddering in a small fit of anger, "Hey! I'm just as tough as the others! One day you'll fear me Tamashii-Sir! One day!", almost sounded like it was a child speaking, light and squeaky was the voice of this spiderling. Barely old enough to build its own web.

Though cutting his eyes back to Ino he noticed her technique was coming forth, her drawing and cultivated exuding of chakra and poise seemed to produce a... Small child? She seemed like one of those kids back in Iwa that lived their entire lives in Arcadia. It wasnt the best life, malnourished to some extent... but this child was actually very much different than those kids, "Hm... That is some skill ya got there, what is your Shinobi Rank?", he'd inquire as she seemed to brush it off and tell about the constellations. . . it would seem that he would get his answer after this was done. Maybe and hopefully sooner though...

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu furiously nodded in agreement with Yukari, "For sure, more power to you if you like them eight legged remorseless killing machines crawling all over you but I will say no thank you! Spiders to me are the stuff of nightmares." he positioned himself a good distance from Tamashii and continued to listen as Ino made a chakra infused symbol in the air with her wand. "Wow, that is pretty cool, I wonder if she is willing to teach others." pondering a possible future of learning great new shinobi skills Shinobu blinked and in that moment he looked up and there were now two Ino's. "Holy...." his breath was taken away for a moment as he watch Ino-san quiz herself over constellations. "Wow that is a creative use of a clone jutsu. And she does seem to know a lot about constellations, not that I could correct her on any." Scratching his beard absent mindedly he looked to Ino and asked, "The Guide, The Wise Woman, and The Demon Mage. Who came up with those names, they seem pretty epic, like someone who wanted to tell a story but normal names wouldn't work well enough so they named them awesome stuff." Enthralled by the two Ino's going over the star charts Shinobu had to make a double take when the fifth voice made its presence known in the child like tone.

Suddenly stepping a bit closer to Tamashii the messy bearded Shinobu peered toward the little spiderling that had made the noise. "Wow! Did your spider just talk Tamashii-san? Oh wait I get it, you are pulling our legs. Ha ha, very funny. Can you throw your voice further than your shoulder or was that a genjutsu you used?" Scratching his beard calmly now Shinobu smiled at the supposed joke and how funny it was. "Oh silly me, I actually thought the spider talked there for a moment."

[MFT]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukari stood and stared as this little girl seemed to summon up another little girl. "Now where in the hell would she learn to do something like this? Chakra should have it's limits, right?" Shortly after the summon, the girl turned into a clone of Ino. All this did was confuse Yukari more. Then, as the clone started speaking, Yukari put her hand to her chin, as if she were closely observing, trying to learn whatever it was that was happening in front of the three of them. "Wait, is that a tattoo on her forehead?" This was just getting weird, and Yukari figured it was time for her to speak up, however, before she had a chance, Tamashii ended up asking for her rank. There was no way this girl was anything under Jounin, right? With skills like these, anyways. Shinobu seemed entranced by the story and whatever it was that Ino had done.

"Alright, so...what the hell?" As she spoke, her hands went up as if to say 'I have no idea what's going on here.' " 'Kay, little girl. You've gotta come clean. There are limits to chakra. Did you create a new kind of jutsu or something? Are you from a clan we don't know about? What the hell is going on?" Yukari started to get a little defensive. She wasn't used to people with talents that were...strange, especially since she had a kind of talent that others find frightful, yet exceedingly destructive. Fire, she could understand. Whatever it was that was going on here, as well as whatever it was the summoned clone was talking about made her scratch her head and freak out inside. She started pacing back and forth. "Alright, so Asha'belannar and Era'harel. Are these gods of some kind for you? And what's with the tattoos on your clone's forehead?" She quickly pointed to the crimson red crescent moon before her arms crossed and she stopped pacing. "I just want a simple answer. This is kinda freaking me out in a really cool, interesting way." She finally let out her signature grin. Whoever this girl was, it seemed life was about to get much more interesting.

[MFT]
[Edited because I misread something, had to fix it.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ino was getting a lot of questions from the group and it was just a little overwhelming. They all seemed impressed and curious about her. To tell the truth she was just as curious about them. She was new to the shinobi world and knew little to nothing about them; only what she learn in the past month, which was not much. She hopes to start a class soon to teach her the basics. She was not exactly sure whose question to answer first. As she gathers her thoughts Ino once again taps her wand on her summon and it disappears in a puff of smoke.

She then bows her head towards Tamashii, “You honor me, but truth be told I only registered myself into the academy last week." She glances over towards the girl, “I’m from the village of Andaran. It is a village of spell casters like myself, though they are a little untrusting to outsiders. I would not be surprised if you never heard of it.” Strangely enough Andaran means ‘the place I dwell’ in the old tongue. The person that founded the village was likely not very good at names. On that thought she addresses Shinobu “I don’t know who came up with the names of the constellations. No one has spoken fluently in that ancient language in centuries.” Finally she looks back at Yukari and with a serious tone asks, “What’s chakra and jutsu? Is that a Shinobi thing I should know about?” Though she was using chakra not that long ago the village she is from uses different terms. All other question was then put on hold till later if she remembers them.

A black cat casually walks onto the scene. He rubs his body against Ino’s leg in an attempt to get her attention. He succeeds in his effort and ino goes to pick him up and cradle him in her arms like a child. Ino pets his head and he gives an audible purr. His appearance was not likely going to raise any red flags, because what’s a witch without a black cat. What would catch the by surprise would be what happens next. “Not all animals have the inability to speak you know. The spider might actually have talked.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oi... Tamashii isnt a ventriloquist! Mister Scruffy McBeard Face!" the small spider would frantically wave its limbs as Tamashii shook his head, "Oi, This spider is apart of something of a Contract Binding thing. He's watching me and I watch over him. He's my lil buddy." nodding again he'd raise a hand to pat the spider on its head... or.. well its entire body really. Though, Tamashii would take a moment to finish listening to Yukari and this girl speak. Or well... Clone? Thing? He wasnt sure but he could sense the chakra radiating from these peeps. Especially Ino. It was a powerful thing, something that would shake some, but Tamashii was inquisitive enough not to be taken back by it.

". . .Hm, so you dont know what Chakra is nor what Jutsu is. . . Yet you use it so effortlessly. . ." he tapped his cheek with an extended index digit for a moment. Until the Cat would emerge and much to his surprise... it spoke much like his spider. so she was like he was? He'd heard mammals were quite hard to get to contract. But maybe he was wrong? Maybe there was something simply special about this woman... girl... thing... Witch... person?

"Well hello there... It seems.... Miss Ino here is very similar to myself? Or am I just kidding myself?" Tamashii just looked on. Obvious surprise and wonder in his eyes. But his face was one that didnt want to give himself away. The eyes though were windows into the soul. He couldnt escape that... he didnt look elsewhere... just to Ino and the cat. Almost lost in the moment, as he'd wonder other things.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu chuckled at the joke Ino was playing on everyone. "Oh yeah, doesn't know what chakra or jutsu are, wink, looks like she got Yukari, but Tamashii is a bit more skeptical. I will let her have her fun, heh." With a grin he listened to her answer Yukari, then his eyes popped open as soon as she picked up the black cat and the dang thing started to speak. "Okay that I don't mind, cats are soft furry and non poisonous for the most part. The talking was a little weird but I could get used to that" With a smile he stood next to Yukari and tried to laugh and chuckle along with everyone.

Then the spider on Tamashii's shoulder spoke again, it was so precises in its movements it too could not have been a trick. Walking slowly toward Tamashii he look right at the little spider. "Well I have to say, if you really are talking then I am sorry about my comments earlier, I don't actually think you are a remorseless killing machine. I just... have never been fond of arachnids or other typically scary movie monster types." Twisting around and shaking his head in disbelief he stepped back over to Yukari's side where he whispered in her ear. "I lied, that thing still gives me the creeps." Snapping his attention back to the group he looked around and spoke up and tried to shift the conversation to a topic he was much more familiar with.... movies. "Is anyone else excited about the new Kickpuncher movie coming out? Kickpuncher 4: Kickpuncher vs Punchkicker: The Rematch!" As he spoke Shinobu make fake robot noises with his mouth and imitated a movie style cyborg punch, his excitement and enthusiasm was more than obvious.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back