Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A weekly kind of thing.. [Open]

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Finally, some time to myself.." Gin mumbled after a long sip of one of her preferred brews that did not include alcohol; a chilled glass of green tea with a smidgen of honey and a dash of lemon juice, mixed just to her liking. Sure she enjoyed toying with the new trainee, Ayumu, who she had grown quite fond of (platonically of course) ,sure her relations with Moro were steadily improving, and of course she enjoyed doing Takaki-Sama's bidding more then she let on; but today was her's. Lately they had been working double-time, as it seemed the other ANBU had made themselves scarce; a disappointment in some regards, but a blessing in others.

She stood at the waters edge, holding her glass of tea in one hand and holding the towel across her with the other; now was the perfect opportunity to get a quick dip in, she thought approvingly, as the co-ed springs were surprisingly barren. The towel dropped slowly to her feet, revealing a tasteful dose of skin with all the necessaries covered; it was unlike her, but not at all embarrassing. You got used to having an audience, knowing there were always eyes... everywhere. 'Hehe, most of them are kind enough to bug off when asked though.'

The water was refreshing, warming her from the outside, to her very core. It was a heat unlike what she had became familiar with; something so intense, you felt residual effects of it hours later. No the closest thing she could compare it to actually is.. 'Moro...'

Comfort. Pleasure. Peace.

"Well I don't think he feels the warm fuzzies when he thinks 'Gin'.." She swirled the ice in her glass thoughtfully, "Maybe I'll try spiking it next time, Neh?" It found its rightful place alongside her towel as she stretched out some, utilizing all the space her arms could span.

Yeah. She would have to make this a weekly kind of thing.

[This area is soooo underused]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had been sitting over at the edge of the hot spring when Gin had shown up. She looked up at the newcomer and even got to see the display of skin. A smile crossed Kitsunes face as she slipped into the waters, wearing next to nothing so her skin would gain the most from the warm waters; and moved within earshot of the unknown woman, overhearing ”…fuzzies when he thinks ‘Gin’…” as well as ”Maybe I’ll try spiking it next time, Neh?”. She raised an eyebrow at the last bit, but shrugged at it, before moving a bit closer.

”Looks like you’re enjoying the warm waters~” Kitsune said to the woman and smiled, leaning against the warm rocks a little bit away, her towel lying behind her covering the top of the rock as a form of pillow so there’d be something to lean her head against. Next to the towel was a little bottle filled with a caramel colored semi-thick liquid, one of Kitsunes preferred drink-mixtures, best enjoyed either hot, or in a hot spring.
Kitsune leaned her head back against the makeshift pillow and sighed gently, the warm waters doing wonders on her strained finger and arm muscles. Not even two hours had passed since she had been through one of the worst surgeries of her life. Some Jounin had managed to mutilate himself with a combination of a lightning jutsu and a sword. And who had been the on-call surgeon? Kitsune

”Ahh…” she sighed gently ”I hope I’ll never be on-call the next time some moron tries to channel a lightning jutsu through a sword without being grounded…”
She shook her head a bit before looking over at the woman she didn’t know. ”Ah, sorry, I haven’t even introduced myself. I’m Kitsune. Med-nin and surgeon.” she said and smiled brightly ”And you are..?” she inquired, wanting to know the identity of the woman. It wasn’t often you met someone who openly talked about spiking things.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Really, she hadn't meant that last bit to be overheard. It wasn't like she had placed herself near real close to this other woman, who randomly began conversing with her. She had heard hot springs were a great social gathering place, but as with anything, there were dangers involved. 'Guess I didn't expect anyone to talk to me..' Clearly, Gin didn't visit the hot springs often.

"It Sounds like an interesting case." She smiled to Kitsune with a soft chuckle, "I'm not sure i would have the patience to deal with that, to be honest." That was the main branch nin for you these days. Brain rot. The lot of them. "I'm Hoshiko Gin, it's nice to meet you Kitsune.... I'm glad it's not under the knife though, Hehe~" Yet, anyways.

Gin was an odd character; then again, see how normal you turn out when you talk to dead people twenty-four seven. There was an air of mystery about her, because for one, she didn't like sharing her rank in the village. You start telling people you're ANBU and they're out for your head so YOU won't be out for THERE'S later on. That wasn't the case for everybody, but it sure was a possibility.

She looked to Kitsune's drink curiously and scooted a little closer, it was a strange color. Coffee perhaps? "What is that you're drinking?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned ”It was, see, dumb as he was, he wasn’t wearing rubber soles. The result was that both his legs got fried along with his right arm. The lower part of his left leg looked like it exploded from within, bone sticking out and such. But, I’d like to consider myself a fairly skilled surgeon. He’ll walk away from that injury. With his own two legs.” she explained and smirked ”And I imagine he’s gonna be wearing rubber soles at all times from now on. Well, as well as not messing with lightning. Because that’s just dumb.”

She smiled at Gin upon learning her name ”Nice to meet you Gin. And don’t worry, if you were under my knife, I’d make sure you could walk away, and without scarring. Your skin is too pretty for scars.” she said and winked. It wasn’t often that Kitsune flirted with anyone, but hey, might as well sometime, right? Ordinarily she wouldn’t flirt at the hot springs, but Gin interested her. She wasn’t quite like others.

When Gin asked about the mixture in the bottle, she smirked ”It’s my own special mixture. Tastes like a creamy liquor with a hint of orange and banana, hits you like a ton of bricks if you drink too much, and is easy to make.” Kitsune explained ”You’re welcome to try it out~ I have the liquor equivalent of a wine cellar stashed away in a summoning scroll. You never know when you might need one. So I can easily make more of it if need be.”

Kitsune handed Gin the bottle, as well as a little glass. ”If you drink it cold, it’s best to sit in a hot spring while drinking, or it’ll knock you out fast. If you drink it warm, it takes ages for the bricks to hit you.” Kitsune said while grinning ”It’s a quirky drink, but rather tasty. So that little snag is worth it in my eyes.”

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disconcerting, isn't it? That someone coming out of our academy could make such a lethally novice mistake..." Who would teach the next generation, if they were among people like that? "But then again, I suppose when we're so blessed with such exceptional medics, it's easy to get a bit... reckless." Gin complimented her before things took a turn she hadn't necessarily expected; her mind immediately told her it was simply a playful gesture and nothing to put much thought into. She was a woman afterall; but come to think of it... there was a certain moe buntaichou who was much more forthcoming with her advances, so the possibility was always there.

She laughed goodnaturedly, "I'll have to remember that for the future, though... sometimes its nice to have a scar or two--" What? It was true! Sometimes... She winked over to Kitsune before continuing, "After all, they do make for some climatic warstories--"

The bottle was handed to her and she regarded it cautiously, 'Hits like a ton of bricks, neh? It did sound good though; as citrus and bananas were a good mixture. 'A taste couldn't hurt..' But only a taste, she had already had her crazy drunken escapades for the month the night of that wardance event. She poured herself a modest amount and put it to her nose curiously; it definitely smelled yummy. Secretly it was a practice she had learned to take up out of paranoia with all the poisons being discovered nowadays (which is no bueno); but realistically, she knew it would be impossible to detect most poisons.

She took her first sip and nodded approvingly, "Thanks Kitsune, you're quite the mixologist too... It's really good~ It tastes as good as it smells."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well. He did seem to be a bit… Lacking… In certain areas. Brains for instance. So, I’m not surprised really.” Kitsune said and giggled ”Exceptional and exceptional… I consider myself good, but hardly exceptional.” she said in an attempt to be modest while she blushed a lighter shade of pink. Compliments wasn’t something Kitsune was good at receiving, she always ended up blushing or getting flustered.

Kitsune grinned at Gin’s words regarding that it was nice to have a scar or two, and she subconsciously ran her left hand over the scar on her right hand, before she ran a finger over the scar below her right eye. ”Well. True. Though I happen to have more than two.” she said and winked. ”Though, I’m afraid that there’s nothing interesting about them really. A careless intern with a scalpel caused the one on my hand as well as the one right across my hipbone. Let’s just say that he was unceremoniously thrown out of the operating theatre and later that day, the hospital.”

She had deliberately neglected to talk about the one by her eye. It wasn’t a fond memory. Kitsune sat up a bit, and then twisted her back until a series of cracks were heard, she then sighed gently. ”That was nice~” she grinned before pouring herself a glass of the mixture after Gin had taken some. She took a sip of it and then watched Gin try it out. ”Why thank you~ It’s the result of half a month’s mixing in the kitchen. Next to medicine, food and drinks are my big passion. What can I say? I like eating~”

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Unfortunately, I suppose you can't fix something like that.. Then again, men do dumb things a lot anyways. So he already had that against him." It was a proven fact; men did idiotic things, it was in their DEE INN AYE. He probably was drunk and got dared to do it or something like that; drank plus lightening, plus metal equals... Well electrocution.

She grinned at Kitsune's bashfulness, "Water getting to hot for you?" Pausing momentarily, she took another sip. "Not that I'd know, but I'm sure you're just being modest." And a bit coy. For someone who randomly started talking to a random woman in a hot spring, she sure did embarrass easily. 'Thats how I used to be.'

Gin studied the scar in question carefully. "Jesus Saito, you're surrounded by idiots!" She scoffed, ignoring the urge to ask about the mednin's eye (an implant perhaps? yuck!) , "You must visit here often by the sounds of it, no?"

Poor thing.

Her eyes closed contently as she stretched; this was nice. Talking about normal things.. But it wasn't something she would want to do every day, all day. She did not miss the 'normalcy' of civilian life; though there were a few things she felt she was missing out on. Slowly, things were falling into place! And onto the subject of food... Well she was getting more of that! "You and me both." Gin giggled simply in reply.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hot Springs?"

Shin looked up at sign, his eyes analyzing the area around him. He wasn't one for relaxing, his thoughts always seemed to scream in caution whenever he wasn't moving or doing something. A still object, is a dead object. But...

Shin eyes picked up the noises from inside the springs, both sounding around his age. While human company didn't nothing for him, being a recluse around the village would not help his social standing in the village. Hmm...potential allies? The dark skinned youth was already shrugging off his clothes and finding a towel. As he wrapped the towel around his waist, it scratched one of the scars on his shoulder before heading to the direction towards the voices. His steps seemed to change as he got closer to the voices; instead of a rigged and stiff, the became my upbeat and relaxed. As he turned the corner to the co-ed side, he noticed the two voices happened to be female. Shin then noticed the placement of the towels next to them, and stopped inches from getting in. Oh... Shin sniffed the air and looked down at the bottle, before walking a three feet distance away from the females and getting in the spring. Two females, covered but otherwise naked...and a bottle. Caution advised.

He turned his head in there direction before speaking, allowing his fake personality go to work.

"Uh..I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I'm Shin.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If there was one thing he didn't realize about becoming a Captain was that there was a bunch of paperwork to do, especially being the Raikage guard's captain. He found most his time now in an office doing paperwork instead of on missions or handling missions with his new squad. My new squad... I need to have a mission with them very soon. Wouldn't be a good captain if I didn't. So many things the young captain now had to deal with. Some days he didn't know how he was going to manage, but day by day he seemed to do it just fine. Today was a time for relaxing though. His paperwork was finished and now he had time for himself, a luxery some have more than others. He checked in at the front desk and went to the changing room. Changing into his shorts and moving outside. The path was split, one went to the Co'ed and the other to the men's room. Solitary or be socially active for a night? That was a big question for him. I guess I can see whose there, If I dont like the company I can always leave. Hopefully none of them are a nuissance. He walked towards the Co'ed area and saw three people there, one he remembered from a class that the Raikage was teaching. A young women who probably got the wrong idea of the young Haku. None the less, he was here to relax, not to cause a scene. One had also seemed to just arive. He hadn't been here much longer than Shino had been.

He went to the edge of the spring and bowed his head slightly in respect to the others there. "May I join you as well?" Says the Captain as he looked at them. He stood at five foot nine inches with a fit athletic body, which was pretty much a requirement to be a captain. He was muscular but nothing huge. He stood there waiting for a response hopefully in his favor. He was getting cold even with his black shorts, they weren't enough to fight off the Kumogakure mountain breeze.

[topic entered]

WC: 360
MFT

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rin unwound the powder-blue towel supplied by the ryokan, revealing along her chest and ribs and abdomen a deep spread of mottling bruise in the hues of a butch queen first time in drags at a ball. She had showered and soaped and scrubbed and winced and all those fine acts, and now she was ready to soak a while before an exceedingly late supper. Events at the Torre Celeste had left her more battered than she had been in ages. Even her under-village explorations hadn't left her in quite this bad of shape. Her goals had been accomplished, though, and that was all that mattered.

She shrugged on a blue and white cloud-patterned yukata and tied it snugly before changing into a drier pair of slippers. That taken care of, she picked up her raku cup and left for the pool.

The women's section was busy; she could hear the familiar voices of some of the village's lady luminaries there, and veered away. The men's section was a no-go because their screams were simply too shrill, and who wanted to see that much overboiled sausage... Ever? A few well-known voices were in conversation beyond the separated pools. Ah, the open zone. She paused behind a screen to pick up a fresh, rolled towel. Communal bathing was one of those nicely social things that both adults and children did together. It was probably the only time the cultural taboo on nudity was waived, really. She picked out Gin and Yomoko and some barely known faces, and gave a jaunty half-wave before removing and neatly folding her yukata. Finding a dry spot to leave it was more troublesome.

Sure is steamy in here this evening. Like one of the other women, Rin used the rolled up towel as a headrest when she finally slipped, unself-consciously, into the hot waters.

"Ahhh, the gods love us after all," she sighed. "Hello Hoshiko-san, Jeada-san." Rin nodded to the others. "Hajime mashite."

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune had grown oddly quiet as more people began showing up; weren't Mednin supposed to be good with people? With a mental shrug, she looked up at the dark-skinned boy. At first glance he seemed to be very uncomfortable, perhaps intimidated by women? 'That's all I can figure..' She thought, while motioning towards the spot beside her with a smile. "Not at all Shin, come and join us." This was going to be a quiet group, she could already tell. "I'm Gin, and this is Kitsune-chan. We were just talking about this drink..." She paused to take another sip before continuing, "Kitsune mixed it herself!"

Her chest tightened immediately at the sound of a vaguely familiar voice, "You..." She began, looking up to the Jeada with a sneer. This was the one who had publicly disrespected the vice commander. It seemed like most of the younger ANBU were lacking any respect and seemingly, four years of tenure made a difference. Respect. It was something that was beaten into you in the corps; obviously this one hadn't gotten enough of a lashing early on. "It's a public spring, do what you want." She finally grumbled, glad she had Shin in between them.

A final person joined them in the spring-- wait, was that the Regent Commander? She couldn't help but stare for a couple of seconds; hot springs with her boss? She was probably recouping after that last mission too. It was an unexpected, but refreshing surprise she thought as she cleared her throat. "Santaru-Sama," Gin bowed her head slightly, "It is nice to see you under better circumstances."

[MFT; WC 266]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned at Gin ”I’m not used to getting compliments. Then again. I don’t really share my cooking with others often. I decided to try something different for a change.” she said ”Not a people person you see. Huuh… I really did make an odd career choice. Ah well. You know what they say: c'est la vie.”
She nodded when Gin exclaimed that Kitsune was surrounded by idiots. ”Afraid that I’ll have to agree on that one.” she said and giggled. ”At least the scar by my eye was my own fault. Or, partially my own fault. Mission wound you see.” she sighed and shook her head. It hadn’t been a pleasant sight. Oh well, at least she didn’t lose her eye.

She looked up at the newcomer whom Gin seemed to know. After he had introduced himself, another person showed up, apparently also someone Gin knew. Either Gin got around, or she just knew a looooot of people. Either case could prove true. She shook her head again, not wanting to get mixed up in whatever was going on between him and Gin.
Then, go figure, came another person, this time a woman. Again it was someone that Gin knew, and apparently respected a lot. Kitsune hadn’t really bothered to learn who was in which branch. All she knew was that they weren’t in hers, and as such, were people she’d probably end up seeing at the hospital later on. Then again, she’d probably see her own people too.

”I should warn you though. A drink I once mixed up knocked me out for a day, and halted my body’s aging process indefinitely. Though, I’m assuming it’s nearing the end of that particular effect.” she said, directed at Gin and Shin, and smirked a bit for herself, remembering how Masao had been surprised that she hadn’t really aged that much compared to him.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Thank you Gin-sama.”

Shin offered a smiled before moving to the spot next to Gin. As he approached, he noticed the tense of her muscles before he turned and looked at another male who entered the spring. From her tone of voice, Shin could tell that she didn’t seem to think much of the man. Regardless it wouldn’t be his place to attempt to discover the reasons, people personal business was their own. Not said anything for a few seconds, before yet another female enter the spring as well. The one day I choose to be social. He noticed his seemed to have much more of a respectful tone for the other woman; even going as far has bowing her head. Interesting. Shin had begun reaching for the bottle, stopping only after Kitsune had finished her tale. Stopped her aging? It like a mini foundation of youth.

Smiling nervously Shin retract his hand before looking at Kitsune and offered a smile.

“I didn’t think that a drink that could cause all of that. You must be a very good mixologist Kitsune-sama.”

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Mixologist? Jeada probably would have used the word Chemist.. but either one suits what the young man had truly meant. He watched Gin and then remembered their first encounter. She was sucking up to Masao by being the good little ANBU and doing as she was told. That was all good and fine if you wanted to stay an ANBU forever. He had made the choice to tell Masao that he'd gone too far. If Masao hadn't stormed out of the room, there probably would have been a fight between the two. But that was neither here nor there and Shino merely brushed it off. Her dislike of his actions meant nothing to him deep down. He held no grudge against her personally but she could hold one against him no problem.

He bowed to Gin politely however not remarking back to her snide statement. He entered the water and sat across from Gin in the spring. Far enough to not be a nuissance but close enough to still interact with them if he so choose. A final figure appeared and joined into the spring as well. He bowed his head to her and responded to her "Santaru-taichou, lovely seeing you able to relax for once, instead of being as busy as you normally are."

He reached into his towel which had a small flask of sake. He pulled it out and took a swig and hold onto the silver flask. The alcohol burned slightly as it went down his throat but it warmed him up. Contrary to popular belief, not all Haku's like being cold everyday of the week. They are still humans and enjoy some warmth. He sat quietly in the spring listening to the others. His black bandage across the middle of his face, on the upper part of the nose, from cheek to cheek, stuck to his face fairly well considering a little water had gotten onto it.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hoshiko-san," Rin replied warmly. Though she was circumspect, she eyed the young woman more closely. Her temples had hollowed out, and her skin and hair lacked lustre even under these conditions. Rin suppressed a wince of guilt. Another problem that had to be solved. But where was the root?

Rin smiled companionably at the young woman bragging about her drinks. The drinks Rin mixed were medicinal... In a sense. All they had resulted in were grey hairs, though.

"Santaru Rin," she introduced herself to the woman, Kitsune, and the young, unknown man with a nod. "Hajime mashite. It's good to see you as well, Jeada-san," she replied. She didn't know the young buntaichou very well; it was a little odd that he called her taichou. She hadn't been a captain in decades. I suppose I'm just getting rigid as I age. It's no good to become cold-hearted. "Can't be falling off of the Torre every hour of the day," she quipped.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gin nodded attentively as Kitsune spoke, but inwardly was unsure of how she felt about this woman. On one hand, she had spoken quite openly to the young ANBU mempo. On the other, she openly stated she wasn't much of a people person; and she ignored the others who had joined them. What baffled her even more so was the prospects of an anti-aging elixir; she looked at the drink she held in her hand and purposefully set it down in exchange with her tea. Was this what their mednin were up to nowadays? To never physically age was unthinkable, "I must agree with Shin. I have never heard of such a potent mixture, did you create this drink in hopes of those effects? Or did they just happen... by chance?"

She was uninterested and thoroughly unimpressed by the young captain, who sat and made a slip of the tongue. 'Idiot! Take a look at the codex and you'd know your shit.' Thought Gin with satisfaction. Usually the squad captains you heard very little of hadn't done much of anything, giving them no justification to act like the self-righteous prick that he indeed was. Rank meant very little without the respect of your subordinates. He could never hope to move up any further then buntaichou if he had no respect on multiple accounts. Surely disrespecting the Vice Commander and Regent Commander were not within the realms of possible promotion. He was ambitious, she would give him that much; but ambition was only tolerable in healthy moderation. Some frowned upon her compliancy to follow orders and codex, however, she couldn’t help but mock their stupidity. If you were going to be stupid at least have the decency to be stupid-funny.

Rin spoke, and she nodded. This woman was the essence of the kunoichi she hoped to become, and she brightened some in reply back, ”Your support was much appreciated and your innovating choice of weaponry is awe-inspiring, may I add.”

[MFT; 329]

[ooc: sorry for the wait everyone ^^]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune giggled a bit before answering Shin ”Well, it was more an accident than anything. I haven’t been able to recreate it since. This drink will just give you a good buzz, and loosen you up. So to speak.”
She leaned back against the stone and sighed gently from the warm waters. Santaru Rin eh? The name seemed familiar. Very familiar. Then it struck her, that was the name of the current ANBU Sennin. It was good to have a face to assign to the name in the mental database. She closed her eyes for a bit and smirked to herself before sitting a bit more upright.

”It was all by chance. The right amounts of this and that, and an accidental addition of a beaker filled with a chemical I was analyzing. I know, I know. ‘But why would you drink it?’ Simple. I didn’t realize the chemical had been added until after I had taken a glassful.” she shook her head slightly. ”I thought my head would burst from that migraine. But yeah. I got through it, and boom. Aging halted indefinitely. Not entirely sure when or if it’ll resume. It was probably why Masao-san was so surprised to see that I hadn’t aged much.”

She thought back to when Masao had come knocking along with that criminal investigator person. So weird that he’d be the one in charge of the case, then again, not surprising when the one of the victims were main branch, and apparently didn’t have a chance to defend himself against the assailant. Oh well. The past is the past.

[Training: 266 words]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chuunin couldn’t help but get the feeling that Gin didn’t have much regard for the other male Shin; not evening having to you his third eye to read the minds of the people. It was just by her body language, it seem less welcoming to him than to the rest of the group. Releasing that it might seem like he was staring at her awkwardly, he turned and listened to Kitsune laughing slightly after Kitsune explanations, feeling a bit foolish in being scared by such a drink. Though not having to age might come in hand one day, just not today.

“Then I guess I’ll have some Kitsune-sama.” He spoke, reaching for the bottle and having a small swig of it. It was a good taste, something rather tropical in taste. This was good, before he started to feel a small buzz.

“Its…good.” He managed to say before placing the bottle back down; just incase anyone else wanted to try to drink as well. Wow.

WC: 166
MFT

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Guess I better get to it before it becomes necroposting, lol.

"I'm pretty certain that office will never be the same," Rin sighed. "No one has stepped forward to claim responsibility for the first floor's remodeling, either. I suppose I will have to write it off as an extraordinary item instead. A shame you weren't there, Jeada-san. The Raikage was in fine form."

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she leaned back. The hot water would help improve circulation and release some of the tension in her muscles, but it also had the effect of waking up all her nerves. She reached out to where she'd left the tea and took a sip; it had a medicinal flavor that was the opposite of soothing.

"I'm sorry," she interrupted. "I didn't get your names." She smiled lazily at Shin and Kitsune. They're old enough to know common courtesy, so I suppose I can chalk it up to self-centeredness.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The med-nin smiled to herself and looked around, gazing up at the sky, and in general just relaxing, letting the warm waters of the hot spring work out all the knots in her muscles. ”I really should visit here more often. Not only is it relaxing as heck, but I get to meet so many interesting personalities.” she said and grinned before turning her head to Shin as he tried the drink “I’m glad you enjoyed it, it took me quite some time to get juuuuust right.” she said to him and grinned, genuinely happy that someone had liked the drink she had made.

”Apologies. My name is Shinrya Kitsune.” she said matter-of-factly ”Med-nin by trade, chemist and brew-mistress by hobby.” She smiled ”Pleased to meet ya.” she added and nodded to the sennin, while reaching out for her bottle so she could take a sip and allow the alcohol to keep up its effect on her, suppressing her natural anti-social behavior.

She stretched a bit and suppressed a yawn. The hot water combined with the alcohol was making her a bit sleepy. ”Nnh”, a sigh escaped her lips as she let her body slip down a bit and fully into the water, letting her wash over her skin before she sat up fully, the water just barely covering her chest ”I really just hope that my pager doesn’t go off anytime soon…” she said and smirked ”After all, I wouldn’t want to have to go to work just yet considering how comfortable this is~”

[WC: 255]
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back