Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A weekly kind of thing.. [Open]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I can tell." Shin replying to Kitsune comment about the alcohol, returning her grin before turning to look at Rin, and listening to her comment. She seems to be the most tensed out of all of us. He almost face palmed when she spoke about not getting their names. First rule, never piss of something stronger than...or someone. He waited until Kitsune spoke again before turning to look at Rin and talk.

“It’s Shin, and forgive me if we seemed like we were ignoring both you Santaru-sama, and Jeada-san. It wasn’t intention.”

Shin turned his gaze back to Kitsune, making sure his eyes didn’t accidently look at he barely exposed chest. Kitsune, she seems about ever much like her name sake. Playful...but dangerous. Attempting not to be tempted he turned back to Jeada and Santaru, thinking for a moment before speak again.

“Forgive me if I pry, but I was wondering if you and Jeada-san are a part of the same field of work. You two seem somewhat familiar with each other Santaru-sama.”

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Looks like neither of my kids have been around in a bit... Hope everything's okay!

Rin suppressed a smirk at the med-nin's unsubtle teasing of the simply-named "Shin." Instead, she nodded, accepting Shin's apology on behalf of herself and her subordinate.

"That's quite the combination of hobbies, Shinrya-san," she replied. "I suppose a... Multi-disciplinary approach can prove invaluable, eh?" Rin's encyclopedic knowledge of weaponry had begun as a thorough understanding of kitchen and cosmetic implements, after all. Esoteric distractions had their uses.

"Hmmm... Work. I guess the trap of my station is always talking about work. Jeada-san is, how shall I put it... The cousin of a student? Something like that. I feel some responsibility toward him. He is quite talented," she complimented, sinking back further into the water, "I hope this doesn't make you shy, Jeada-san." After the week she had had, Rin didn't feel like talking about work, and throwing the ANBU name around was both crass and beneath her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back