Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy's Explorative Studies! (Open)

Harou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the Sennin eat was an entertaining event in itself. He felt conflicting emotions between watching gluttony unfold before him like a rare astrological event, and the disappointment that this was his almighty teacher. It was as if he had a golden box neatly wrapped and once opened you realized you just inherited an empire of dirt. A soft sigh escaped the boys lips ”I should have stayed at the Academy…”<i></i> he thought to himself. Instead he was watching this peacock colored woman devour the treats in a horrifying gluttonous manner. She apparently abandoned the idea of using utensils from what he noticed, instead she became what he could only imagine what would be a twelve foot man eating lizard in its natural territory consuming it’s pray in a manner fit for those strange adult novels about life in the wild. He could imagine the headline now ”Today we documented a rare creature in its natural habitat. The creature known only as a Kagetsu Yuii, consumes the defenseless pastries in awe of the youths around her in an assertion of dominance. It was studied that the creature makes threatening animalistic noises while consuming the small pastries, though it is unknown if these noises are a warning to all who would threaten her meal or simple gluttony at its finest.” . This unfortunate creature, was his instructor he thought. The idea that he should have stayed in the mountains rather than joining the Academy crossed his mind.

He watched as the group of Sunagakure students arrived before his gluttonous instructor. He looked around, expecting to see their instructor and eventually realized from the conversation that the instructor was a blond haired adolescent hardly older than himself. His palm covered his face in shame. Apparently in the shinobi world, gluttonous peacocks and teens fresh into puberty were instructors. He REALLY missed his mountains now. Perhaps training would be different he thought, well more or less hoped. Otherwise he would be driven mad by the unfolding of this new day. Perhaps he could swim back, drown in the wide open sea and complete the trip with a drowned shinobi in training. Death by embarrassment and shame.

Placing his hand back down, he listened rather boredly as the instructors spoke. Upon hearing the words about training, his ears perked up and he was finally showing mild interest in the event. He wanted to see shinobi training in action, it must be better than watching the depravity of Yuii consuming pastries after all. His eyes closely studied the other students in the area as he noticed his classmates were all surrounding Yuii, feeling slightly claustrophobic as he took a couple of steps to the side to avoid accidental contact with other students. He had a thing about being touched, evading the earlier hug with skill by simply remaining out of her field of vision, the poor boy was a lost cause in group situations after all. He remained silent as he waited for instructions on what their next mission would be.

Word Count: 506/1126 |Post: 2/5

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's eyes widened as the Kumogakuren Kunoichi would seem to go into hysterics and pull the Mednin in for a hug. Eyes blinking blankly he didn't know what to do in this situation. Perhaps their culture was extremely warm and welcoming; he was in no place to judge how the people from the Land of Lightning interacted with one another. It was strange to him, but Suna had its own oddities in the cultural aspects. Everything was fine until the woman before them started a round if twenty questions, starting off by stating that the Sunans were adorable. Shin could feel Kohana cleaning her teeth and gripping her blade. She wasn't a very warm and welcoming person, but Shin would have to keep her in check. "I... uh... actu..."<i></i> Shin would sigh as he tried to get in a word.

At the point of the second embrace Shin would speak up, causing his favento fluster a little and turn a quaint pinkish tone. "Well, I wouldn't call myself a kid."<i></i> Shin would protest as the embrace finished. Shifting his arm to scratch the back of his head he felt embarrassed by what just occurred. Most everyone knew Chikamatsu Shin as one of the only high ranked Med-Nin in the Village, aside from the Medical Chief Kyuji. "My class and I would be honored to join you in some training, we were just planning on taking the more touristy approach of our field trip but one should never pass up the opportunity to learn from others."<i></i>

Shin grinned and looked back to his class. Taking a few steps backwards and raising a single finger in the air. "This will be an excellent time for you all to meet Shinobi from another village and compare how differently our Academy's approach on Ninpo is."<i></i> Shin would then look at the woman before him. "I don't believe I caught your name, I could only assume you are of some merit in you village if you are allowed to guide a trip such as this with your young students. Not many parents trust the average Shinobi with their children."<i></i> Shin would smile before continuing down the path.

"I do believe I passed a small park on my way to the cafe, perhaps it would be a large enough space to be ablento include both of our classes."<i></i>

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following a closer look, Akagi could tell that he wouldn't be needed, and he was needing to search for more information on Miu's whereabouts. Quickly realizing that he was being lazy and that she wouldn't ever get sidetracked in her search for him. Placing his fingers to his temple, Akagi would send Shin a mental message of his departure. "It looks like I am no longer needed, I will head back to my room if you need me." Akagi knowing he wouldnt be heading back to his room but he gave the appearance that he was. He would hop from the tea roof top, warping to the ground near the students. Akagi would give a quick wave to the group as he headed towards his room, soon darting into a nearby alley once out of sight.

[Topic Left]

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 4:

Mika simply just watched as the beautiful woman simply began acting much like a rabid animal, ferociously attacking the food as if she were the predator and the pastries the prey. The girl stared in horrified face, wondering how the woman was able to eat the large amounts of food so quickly. The black-haired girl quickly stepped away as the woman began hugging all of the young students surrounding her, but found herself being half-crushed by the blue-haired woman’s embrace. As soon as she was released, she let out a gasp and took in a deep breath, quickly get away from the woman. Uhh! That woman is strange! the girl thought with wide eyes as she stepped away. Dusting away dust from her clothing and making sure her kunai knives were still there, she looked up. The woman had moved on to hug even more of the students, though some had quickly avoided her, embarrasing the black-haired girl. The girl watched as the pale-skinned woman even hugged the blonde boy himself, Shin!

After the event with the woman, soon enough, Shin was talking with the very same woman on about how her, which were all from Kumogakure, students would be able to join Mika’s current class on training somewhere. Somewhat excited and nervous to meet the shinobi, the girl gave a smile towards the other group. From the corner of her eye, she saw Akagi wave good-bye and left the area. The black-haired girl frowned, hoping to speak with the boy more during the class. Pushing the thoughts away, the girl decided to ask a question of where the training area would be: ”U-Um, where’s the um, training area?”

wc: 279

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back