Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Acceptance. [Req. Audience with Village Official/Higher-Up]

Sato Noa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His brief stay in Kumogakure no Sato had been amazing, he'd never seen so many people, so lively and diverse that it filled him with an immense sense of contentment and belonging despite having had little interaction. As he stood in wait in the office of who Noa assumed was a high-ranking official of his new home, the amber light overhead staining the pristine white and oddly pronounced fangs of his smile, he recollected a recent encounter with a child of probably two or three. The little boy of brown spikey hair, dressed in quaint, dull playclothes had mistakenly lost control of his gliding toy. The bird like contraption found its destination at the feet of none other than Noa. He remember first being intrigued by what had presented itself and even more so surprised by the tiny little owner that gave chase. Noa's rough finger would lightly grace the child's own soft hand as he attempted to pick up the toy in aid.

A look of surprise and wonder flashed across his face, as the now kneeling shinobi to be's eyes met the curious gaze of the brown-eyed miniature. He blushed briefly, ashamed now of having done so and his lack of knowledge on exactly the course of action to take next. He rocked slightly in his stance and the prominence atop his forehead flashed it's presence, a showing that the child caught and the look on his face after said it all. But what did it say exactly? He stared and then his eyes met that of Noa's once more, before a sound of amusement surprisingly followed along with a reaching hand. A feeling of ease and understanding overtook Noa, and he submitted to the boy's tangible observation before an unfamiliar female voice drew his attention and interest away. He stared off blankly for a moment, and then sighed in what was both relief and slight disappointment, "Nyah, so much for first impressions..."

The recollection ended, leaving him hopeful that acceptance wasn't quite so far away and he turned to see what intimidating monstrosity of a human he notioned might enter the room as the door creaked open...

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Acceptance. [Req. Audience with Village Official/Higher-

And true to his imagination in strode a nearly seven foot tall monster, well muscled and barely looking anything like what an agile highly skilled shinobi trained in the art of subtlety and disguise would look like. Only he didn't really need to as he was Akira Saito, and though his size was actually a disadvantage in some ways it was an advantage in others.

A message had gone out to the Sennin asking for someone to stand in for the Raikage as a visitor had arrived wanting to speak with him. Though Akira was busy he was also aware that this was the case possibly more so for the other Sennin who had much larger numbers of shinobi under their command, and the ANBU for the time being were still being regathered.

Hello there. How can I help you? he asked the boy before him, the scars of battle visible in his features. A single eye looked down at the boy, a scar across the other where it had been cut out with skill, not the cut of a sword blade but rather of a scalpel put to use because the owner of the eye had refused to open it despite attempted force and his being tied down at the time. His black hair had flecks of white through it, but was up in a short spiked style.

Sato Noa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His childish notions became quite the reality, and true to fantasy probably the largest man he'd ever observed trudged in. Noa's head cocked slightly and raised gradually as he scanned the monster from bottom to top. He took note of the numerous scars and was surprised to see that the man lacked an eye, the nature of his appearance only added to the mystery and while he grew more intrigued with every second his staring was interrupted by the man's words, "Hello there. How can I help you?"

His former teacher was a strong disciplinarian and spoke often of the formidable warrior's that rested within the walls of Kumogakure, it excited him to think that he was in the presence of one such individual and moved him to act fast and respectfully so as to make this impression a better one than before. In a show of respect and his former village's custom he kneeled, removing the hood that covered his head and horns. The right hand extended out and up to what might not even be the man's waist and the words he spoke, "I am Noa. I am here to offer my life to Kumogakure, sir." He flushed slightly red upon realizing that the man would undoubtedly see his embarrassing features.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The boy moved out of his chair, removed his hood and knelt before him extending his hand. Akira was not aware of the custom, nor how to respond or whether he was indeed meant to at all. Perhaps oddly for the boy he didn't react to the horns at all, he had met and fought alongside the Sennin of Hoshigakure who much like the boy had horns, though perhaps a different type of horn they were horns none-the-less. Another woman he had met also had them, as well as small wings. There were being that he didn't try to explain in this world, instead he simply accepted them now. In his youth he had in part held them responsible for the death of his clanmates, his grandfather among them. The demon war of Cloud having been something he had lived through and fought in. Something not many others could say anymore.

Could you tell me what it is that I am meant to do to accept this greeting? He asked, indicating the boy being on his knees. He didn't want to insult the boy, rather he would want to learn in case in future he was ever confronted by the position again.

Sato Noa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Oddly enough he didn't receive the usual gesture in response but rather an inquiry as to how the large man should. He gazed up and embarrassed that he hadn't thought it through prior to this gesture he moved to explain his intentions, "I kneel in acknowledgement of your higher status, bowing my head for this exchange in reverance, and extend my hand in a show of allegiance. Such is the custom of my former home, it would be in honoring of my gesture for you to touch my open palm and give your first command, usually to stand, as a show of acceptance." It was a mouth full and he hoped that he was clear and understandable with his explanation.

It wasn't fear that motivated him to perform this ritual, it was habit. He could hear his uncle's word loud and clear even then,

A warrior of greater skill and prominence should be met with honor and respect. If you are to make it here, you must learn to percieve these individuals and assure them of your intentions. Kneel.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Akira nodded as he listened to the other and the did as he was meant to do.

He placed a couple of fingertips on the boys outstretched palm and said Stand. He would have added "you may" but the way the boy worded it was for it to be a command not a request.

Once the boy had stood Akira nodded his head while maintaining eye contact, his own way of acknowledging someone.

So you wish to offer your life to Kumogakure? What level would you say you're at? He asked as he rounded the table in the room to sit opposite where the boy had been sitting. He had no idea who the boy was or where he came from, but would need to know different things before being able to accept him to Cloud. If he was from Lightning Country then at least the process would be easy.

Sato Noa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The command to stand was conveyed and the proper gesture given in return to Noa's relief. It is always the option of the other party to refuse him this honor. The boy rose and watched the man take a seat across from him, behind a fittingly large wooden desk. His visual focus shifted from it to him and then the chair before him, there he would perch himself. It was equally large, and unsuited for his lesser frame. "So you wish to offer your life to Kumogakure? What level would you say you're at?" the question excited him and simulatenously concerned him. His training was limited to that of sword wielding and martial arts, he'd been forced to swear that he would refrain from attempts at using his chakra despite being aware that he was chakra-sensitive. The concept of chakra as a result was still quite foreign, and he was aware from the stories that chakra granted shinobi their extraordinary abilities. He answered concisely, "My training was limited to the dojo. I have yet to train in your art? That of the Shinobi." He gazed over the giant's scars once more and added to clarify, reasoning that he was beyond that of just normal, "The conventional shinobi, sir."

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Would cross his arms calmly over his chest, Hosuto's eyes closed beneath the goggles he wore. There was no need to wear his anbu training gear in public as of this moment, so he donned his typical shinobi attire instead. With his identity still concealed even then, he waited patiently for his Sensei to finish his duty to the village. His eyes would open slightly before shifting to the side, glancing momentarily towards the door. Inside Saito would catch the glimpse of a small bug fly across his vision and rest calmly on his shoulder before crawling into the seams of his torso garment. The notion wouldn't be new to Saito as Hosuto usually trailed Akira around the village and if he wasn't in visual eyeshot Saito could very well surmise that one of the Konchu's kikaichu was around. Such monitoring wasn't because there was distrust between them but because Hosuto was in a constant state of training his ability to track.

In this case he had successfully found his mentor's location and would wait for a chance to engage him in conversation regarding this successful day after he had finished his work here.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[OOC: sorry for delay]

Akira nodded, a bug moved deliberately across his vision and he knew who it was.

Very well, I'll have you registered as an Academy Student. Your previous training might have placed you above this, but we can't be sure, and I think that you'll do well to go there to meet others your own age and also learn about the history of this village.

He hoped that this would be the right decision for the boy. This wasn't exactly his area of expertise.

Sato Noa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Very well, I'll have you registered as an Academy Student. Your previous training might have placed you above this, but we can't be sure, and I think that you'll do well to go there to meet others your own age and also learn about the history of this village."

His words of acceptance surprised Noa, he had expected more apprehension, more hesitation. He smiled widely, with eyes shut as was typical but the grin faded quickly as a more serious thought crossed his mind, he then voiced his concerns, "I want to be strong. Your scars remind me of the warriors of my home, they wear them pride and they speak of their sacrifices. How long will it be before I train with you?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Akira allowed a small smile at the boys comments.

It will depend on how quickly you are able to advance and if you decide if the ANBU is the branch for you. Akira said and then looked at the time piece in the room. Damn, he was out of time.

I need to go. Your paperwork will be handled and you can start in the academy at the new academy week. I wish you all the best and hope to see you in times to come. Akira nodded his head as he went to leave, the duties of his station calling to him.

[topic left - sorry for the delay, but I figured it best to call the thread over here so that we could take part in more active threads... also my roleplaying in a way is being held up through things outside of my control which have nothing to do with lack of time lol]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back