Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Acclimation Exploration [Ren]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naoki sidled on up to the reception desk, telling the lady working there that she was here to pick up "you-know-who." Gaining a confused look, she nudged the receptionist a couple more times before heaving a deep sigh and just saying the name she had been given after being briefed. The lady nodded enthusiastically at finally having a lead, apparently not mad at Naoki for being so roundabout in the first place, and directed her to the room Ren had been staying in. Knocking, she entered the room after a brief pause unless any voice from the inside told her not to enter.

"Hello...?" She was relieved to find that the boy was clothed this time around, and there had been no significant injuries to him from the... transit, at least as far as she could tell. She was assigned to come and keep the boy company, for as long as it took for him to find a home and get acclimated to Sunagakure. "Hey! All rested up I hope?" she asked, with a beaming smile. She had her blindfold on, not considering the fact that he might not have been taught in the art of social etiquette or indeed know what blindness entailed even after figuring out the fact that he wasn't exactly human. "I'm here to help you get around Suna. It's your first time here right?" She paused here, unsure if that was a dumb question to ask considering he was a puppet who seemed to be unconscious when he was found. But he might've been right? I mean, he was this close to Suna after all. What if he was just taking a nap or something? Or maybe he was having that maintenance thing that Sousuke-sama always talked about. Speaking of which, I might wanna bring him over there. Oh gosh I haven't even introduced myself whatamIdoing- "U-uh, my name's Samejima Naoki by the way. I'm a genin right now, but I'll be able to protect you, don't worry!" She sounded a little nervous, and somewhat sheepish, but stepped closer and held out her hand to shake if the boy showed no signs of an adverse reaction to her friendliness. "What's your name then?"

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Naoki made her way up to the room, she would find the boy staring out through the towards the crystalline structures that lined the ceiling of the cavern. He appeared to be perfectly still, and she could tell that he was even breathing. If it were not for the fact that she knew otherwise, she might not have even guessed that he was 'alive' as he stood there, it seemed that the protective shielding on his 'core' was resilient enough to even stop the vibrations of his heartbeat from being detectable. As she continued to speak, he continued to stare out, until when she finally introduced herself and stepped forward.

His movements appeared somewhat awkward, as did the words that he uttered. The tone was appropriate and the voice sounded like any other his age, but the words were clear and succinct, and yet they sounded as if it was the first time they had ever been spoken. It might have been a little unsettling to hear each word spoken so naturally and yet strung together so peculiarity. "Hello, Naoki. My name is Ren. She said you were responsible for bringing me here, you have my gratitude." He fully turned towards her and stepped closer. "What will you protect me from?" He asked as he, without warning, casually reaching out and attempted to take hold of her blindfold-protector between the fingers of his right hand.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The way he spoke did in fact give Naoki some unease, and she cocked her head a little as he reached out for her headband. Since it was a casual gesture, she was able to sense what he seemed to be interested in and untied the headband for him as he reached for it. "Did you want to look at this? Be careful with it, that's the symbol of a Sunan shinobi," she said, letting the boy take hold of it for a little while. "Well, nice to meet you Ren! I uh... I'm not exactly sure what I'll be protecting you from, but I should be able to handle most things within the village, if necessary. So... basically nothing, unless you get yourself into some trouble along the way. Of course, it'll be a lot less of a hassle for me if you didn't, and we'll have so much more fun out there if you didn't cause anything weird to happen. Oh, and I'll need to know where you wanna go; do you have basic knowledge of some things? Have you heard of a ramen shop before? Do you like candy? And--"

Naoki stopped herself. She still had this bad habit of going into long speeches without too much of a pause, a characteristic she's had since she was able to string together coherent sentences. "S-sorry... I do tend to talk a lot sometimes. Let me know if I'm talking too much okay?" She cleared her throat then, and continued, "So yeah, did you have a place you wanted to go to first, Ren?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back