Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aihara, Yumiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Aihara, Yumiko
Physical Description: Wearing breezy, desert-esque clothing. Not, like, Kimono breezy, but lightweight enough to not feel like wearing a blanket while still covering most of the skin (with no loose tips of course, tripping would be very un-ninja-y) in almost any color palette she so chooses (usually browns and whites of course). Her Height is 123.4 cm (a bit small for her age) and her weight around 24kg. She has black hair, brown eyes, and skin that's on the paler side despite the locale (perhaps due to her choice in clothing).
Mental Description: Yumiko is very serious most of the time, but that masks a highly adventurous personality. A natural perfectionist, she tends to judge herself extremely harshly and occasionally needs positive reinforcement and approval from others, usually after some kind of mistake that she's blown out of proportion in her head. Socially, she can be a bit Overbearing about things she deems important, and has only ever had an extremely small circle of friends to be loyal to. She has been described as 'difficult to understand' and tends to be a bit of a risk-taker, but despite this she dislikes being alone for extended periods, especially with nothing to do. She tends to claim that family honor is important to her, but her reasons for acting are usually far more selfish at the core, and it's as of yet unclear how important it really is to her. She doesn't want to spend her whole life in Sunagakure; she wants to go out, see the world, and while doing so show it what she can do with the Ninja skills she'll be learning at the Academy.
History: Yumiko lives in Sunagakure and has for her whole life. She was born to a family of Middle-class leatherworkers that were not descended from the First Men. They aren't especially skilled leatherworkers, but what they make is always sturdy, and at a fair price so they get business nonetheless. Unlike her older brother (who is now fifteen), Her family has always wanted her to bring them honor by becoming a ninja instead of learning the family trade (this was probably a decision made after she showed no aptitude for leatherworking whatsoever. She once made a single strip of leather of normal length and width that broke. Her parents still aren't quite sure how.), and she has spent the last several months training at their behest prior to enrolling at the academy. Progress has been slow. With no formal ninjas in her own family to help her practice, it's taken her this long to get up to even her current, basic-of-basic level, and despite her age even she is aware that it's going to take a lot of hard work for her to ever hope to pass the academy, but how hard is she going to have to go? Double? Quadruple? Only time will tell...

(Gonna be honest, I don't know a whole lot about Naruto so this is the best I have for now.)

EDIT 1: Expounded on Mental Description and History based on information given to me by Toraono Kuro

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay so just reading this I take it u want Aihara to be your last name and Yumiko to be your first name. In Japanese fashion that comes across as Aihara Yumiko which is what your actual login would be switched to.

Edited: Removed excess questions

Well you have my stamp of approval
I can set your full name and pm you your new login name unless just want to have Yumiko for your actual name.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Request your Academy Banner: here <----Took care of this for you already =D
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5