Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akechi Mugen -> Hayashi Sayuri [sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Attempted OCR a couple of months back: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=39463#p39463

Old Character Name: Akechi Mugen
Old Village: Leaf
Old Character Class (if you have one): Gejutsu no Hanabi
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Uchiha

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Hayashi Sayuri

New Character Name: Hayashi Sayuri
New Village: Suna
New Character Class:

Darkness in the Past
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy, +2 Dodge
High: Gen DC
Average: Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

New BL/CA: - Uchiha

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
See history.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: Mednin

Quick Character Description: Black/Midnight Blue hair that reaches barley past her shoulders. 1.7m tall and pretty thin. Rather sunken cheeks, a pointy nose, a distinctive chin and bright brown eyes. Her eyebrows look like they are made yet they are not.

Character History:

Sayuri was the first and only daughter born to Hayashi Kaido and his wife Aika. Up to today she remembers how her mother used to feed her, how the world was limited to the walls of her home. It seemed so huge at the time. Yet their appartment was a rather small one on the outskirts of Konohagakure.

Not long after her fifth birthday, however Aika passed away. Sayuri was too young to understand how and why. Soon the early memories about her mother Aika vanished. All that remains was the lacking feeling of warmth she received from her loving parent.

Some two to three years passed. Kaido became a man of dishonour. Alcohol and gamble where his butter and bread now, neglecting his daughter whenever he has the chance to. He often came home drunk and late, waking up the Hayashi girl. Friends sporadically even came along as they played for yen in his own house. Soon the debts grew into unrealistic heights.

They never had money in abundance. With what Kaido lost there was even less now. Hunger and thirst were Sayuri's daily companions. What time she did not spend in school, she was outside looking for food, even stealing it if the chance was there. This way she managed to survive on her own with what little shelter the house still provided, at least until her twelfth birthday...

Clouds blocked most of the moonlight as it came down in torrents on that day. The Hayashi alpha came home loud, drunk and in company of other scoundrels that night, just as many other nights before. This time they did not come to gamble though. No coin was left that Kaido could play with, not even the house belonged to him anymore. And now even his daughter had to pay for his sin.

The steps were loud and many. She heard them coming, but she was not scared. How could she be? A girl in her age is ignorant to what was about to happen. When the door opened she met them with open eyes. They looked as they sounded, lowlifes that were about to commit a babaric act.
Hours passed. Echoing screams slowly faded to quiet whimpering until even that vanished into silent tears. Kaido did not even enter her room to check on her, to see what he did. Maybe he was scared to see what he caused. Maybe he did not care. Something changed in his daughter that day though. And as such acts continued over the course of the next two years, the hatred towards Kaido grew immensely.

At the young age of fourteen, Sayuri made plans to escape from Konoha once and for all. Her first version of that plan was mainly to run away from home and stay within the fire country. Scared to be found however, she decided to leave even further.

Her emotions decided the exact date of her getaway.

This night she took a relatively huge kitchen knife to her room. Her father did not realize anything drunk as he was. When men later came to visit the Hayashi house to "collect debts", she was expecting them. She put a few pillows under her cover as distraction, then placed herself behind the door. Once it opened all she had to do was wait till the guys come in, allowing her free passage through the door. The nightsky would do the rest in providing her with cover.

Adrenaline pumped, the girl's whole body shook as plan B had to come into play. Two eldery, unshaved men stood inside her room. The smell of booze all over them. A third stood now in her way.'Where are you heading, little lady, huh?' A small moment of hesitation before she pierced the scum's abdomen. The two men inside the room reacted quickly despite being drunk. One managed to connect his boot on her back, sending her to the floor just outside her room. It was then when she stopped being afraid. Her vision changed. A feeling she has never experienced before rushed through her entire body. She could see. See their movement. See the flow of their motion. As another guy attempted to punch her, she quickly grabbed the knife again to stab it into his fist. That was not it though. Finally able to fight back, the massive amount of despair and anxiety exploded into even more hatred. She pulled the knife up all the way to his shoulders, basically splitting his arm in two.

'De-devil!' The third, yet healthy man spotted the Magatama in her eyes. He was the one shaking now. Lunging at the final hindrance, she aimed for his testicles, successfully turning the man into a genderless being. Passing the living room to exit the house once and for all, she only spotted her father passed out on the floor with alcohol all over him. Pathetic was all that came to her mind. 'Sayonara, Oto-san' The superior vision disappeared when she left the house. She headed for the Konohagakure gate where she grabbed a small backpack hidden in bushes. In it a few bottles of water, rotten apples, some Sushi, and noodles all stolen a few days prior. The little Hayashi girl finally embarked on her journey out of hell.

Trees. Lot of them. The first couple of days it seemed she was stuck in a forest. Avoiding the main road, her destination was set south of the Fire Country. Eventually the dunes of Wind Country revealed themselves to her eyes as she found an exit to the huge forest. With her supplies diminishing though, there was no way she would make it through the desert. She tried anyway. Nothing to lose.

A couple days into the desert, water and what rotten food she carried in her little bag had been consumed. Dehydrated and malnourished, the girl's steps felt heavier and heavier before she blacked out.

This was her end. Or it would have been if not for a shadow suddenly patronizing her. In a moment of consciousness, Sayu was able to catch a glimpse on a guy barely older than her.

Mentally broken, the girl woke up in a poorly improvised tent.'Here drink this' The boy placed a bottle of fresh water right next her. Avoiding eye contact with her saviour in the desert, the girl felt very uncomfortable. She lost her trust in men. After all that has been done to her how could she not? 'You shouldn't be out there on your own!' Again his words invoked no reply. He needed a different tactic to get through to her. 'Whatever it is that you are scared of, don't worry anymore. I am here now.' Words seem not enough to convince the girl that her rescuer has no malicious intentions.'Okay, look. Ask me anything. I am a really honest person!' That happened to be truer than the boy knew for the time being. He suffers... from a spoiled childhood. Short story is, he cannot lie and he believes anything told. Reluctantly rocking her head towards the boy, she asked,'Did your parents ever do anything bad to you?' Straight to the point. Dead serious and almost crying, the boy said,'They took away my Teddy...' Sayuri felt the seriousness in his words. True honesty at its finest. Yet she could not help but to smile. For the first time in years the Hayashi girl's expression turned into a brightful one.'I ran away from home.', she said, finally unveiling what the boy wanted to know. Soon after, she grabbed the bottle and emptied it with one gulp. 'We should head to Sunagakure and patch you up', did he suggest. 'Yes!', did she enthusiastically reply.

So they headed to Sunagakure. With both of them being natural battle adepts and their ability to control Chakra to their liking, it was only a matter of time until they both became Shinobi. There is more in their past to uncover but that is for another day! Thusly their days as ninja began!

I used to have a Heaven Seal rank 3. So I believe I get a rank 1 Seal of my choice again. I want a Heaven Seal.

Blank Jutsu (77)

NinJutsu:

Fire
E-Rank (2)
Thermal Maw Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Fireball Rank 1 -> Rank Master
D-Rank (5)
Immolation Armor Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Combustive Seal Rank 1 -> Rank Master
C-Rank (9)
Dragon Fire Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Searing Eruption Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Scalding Ash Cloud Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Heat Wave Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (14)
Infernal Hellfire Rank -> Rank Master
Firestorm Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Spontaneous Combustion Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Ring of Fire Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Dragon Flame Bomb Rank 1 -> Rank Mater
A-Rank (17)
Sol Fire Tempest Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Abysmal Harbinger Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Flame Shield Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Infernal Ember Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Plasma
C-Rank (19)
Plasma Lamp Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Ionic Borealis Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (22)
Hyper Beam Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Solar Winds Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Plasma Scar Rank 1 -> Rank Master
A-Rank (26)
Nebula Shine Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Supernova Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Plasma Generation Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Atmospheric Pressure Rank 1-> Rank Master

GenJutsu:

Buffing

Audial (27)

Full Attention Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinetic (28)

Invulnerability Rank 1 -> Rank Mater

Visual (30)

Inner Eye Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Ocular Railgun Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Will (32)

Mind of the Wyvern Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Steadfast Focus Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Debuffing

Audial (34)

Blank Slate Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Radial Shock Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinetic (36)

Hemorragic Fever Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Delayed Agony Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Visual (42)

Blur Rank 1 -> Rank Master
The Reaper's Gaze Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Body Double Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Night Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Deja Vu Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Invisibility Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Will (44)

Chaos of the Mental Plain Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Temple of Nirvana Rank 1 -> Rank Master

33 blank jutsu left. (Can I use those later?)

Abilities

Hayashi Sayuri is A-rank and may have 11 abilities.

0) Medical Knowledge
1) Release Restraint
2) Teamwork
3) Hyperactive
4) Acrobatics
5) Healing Factor
6) Jutsu Mastery
7) Transmit Life
8) Shattered Reality
9) Elemental Illusion
10) Clarity
11) Concentration

Elemental Affinities:

Major Fire
Minor Lightning

Oh and this needs Stone Council permission since Leaf is involved.

Let me know if anything is missing.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Genjutsu has gone through some major changes, and puppeteer is now an accuracy type.

Sooo... could I also trouble you for a mental description?

I'm also scratching my head about the whole 'let's go to Suna!' route ... could we maybe go into depth as to why Suna? Maybe a little bit of ... whatcha doing in Suna?

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I caught up on the battle system changes. Thanks for the heads up, though. ;)

Was hoping that the history revealed enough of her mental situation, but anyways:

Her self-esteem is even below Suna's geographical level. She is scared of many things. A lot of hate has gathered within her over her childhood. For her, most men are just bad by nature. She despise them all but one. While she truly misses her mother, she detests her father like no second. All she wants is to get rid from this feeling of dirt for only then she can live her life, or so she believes. She also suffers from depression, more specificly a weakly developed bipolar disorder.

Since I am not starting out as an academy student, and the end of the story is basically the beginning of her Shinobihood, I was planning to do multiple flashback RPs with the boy mentioned. He will open his OCR within the next 48h. In them I will explain: 1. Why we actually stayed in Suna and not moved on once we recovered. 2. Why we became Shinobi. 3. Why she cannot live without that boy anymore.

If I have to provide something I could go for how we decided to join the academy. That will make the history way longer though and I rather RP that with the guy.

Your call though, Melkor. Will go with whatever you say without further discussion.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
*taps fingers together*

I'm good with the mental descript... hoorah for people with character building issues! It's a fun concept I'm exploring too. So you're working with someone who in part has answers to your own plot... mmmm ... so we're gonna need to see his ocr too... and where it goes. That of course will delay your ocr of course.

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here is some more input on the history.

Once in Suna, they realized they lacked the most essential asset in this world - coin. Soon after they joined the academy to become fine Shinobi. With part time jobs and sporadic sleep they were able to sustain a little appartment in the under world. Looking back, it is hard to tell why anyone would live in Suna who has no family or history here. Yet they remained. Maybe because it was their first stop. Maybe because Eiji was too scared to risk traveling with the Hayashi girl. Or maybe they just liked the climate and people.

Passing the academy was no hardship for them. Both were also older than most kids there. Becoming a Chunin then was not much harder either. Always together, the two managed to quite easily wipe out any opposition they had in the exams. Those were not real fights though being supervised by the stronger. Either way, Chunin was just another rank.

A real challenge started when they took the path of mednins. Initially Sayuri's decision, Eiji followed here for he had no choice. This was not only about being stronger than your adversaries anymore. Calm hands with a keen eye plus insane knowledge were required to succeed in this road of benevolence. Having the legendary three magatama to her avail, however, Sayuri also mastered this hurdle gracefully, surprassing even her only companion in it by far. He was the only reason she chose this branch in the first place.

The one obstacle she failed to overcome even to her current self is making friends. Because of her past she simply cannot trust people. While she does chat with girls she happens to meet in classes, missions, and whatnot, her ability to talk to anything without a bosom is simply non-existent. Thusly the only people she got to know closer were those the Senhyakku boy brought along. As this was not mutual, Sayuri remained a mystery for most people...

Also some changes on my Affinities:

Major Fire (By default, having mastered all Fire Jutsu)
Major Wind
Minor Non-elemental

Gen save is now included in evasion. I am still not sure what to do with my blank jutsu. Can I keep them for later?

For protocols

Stats:

S-Rank

Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600%

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok, so I guess Uri is taking this OCR now.

Here some changes after talking to him.

Omit all Plasma-jutsu upgrades. (9 Blank Jutsu Rolls, so 41 remain)

Scorch

C-Rank (3)
Dehydration Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Unstable Release Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Rushing Burst Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (4)
Heatblast Rank 1 -> Rank Master
A-Rank (9)
Vaporization Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Updraft Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Searing Whirlwind Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Amplifier Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinesis

C-Rank (11)
Psionic Assault Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Force Guard Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (15)
Psi-shock Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Mind Lock Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Force Break Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Reflection Rank 1 -> Rank Master
A-Rank (19)
Kinetic Blast Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Psionic Rend Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Concussion Pulse Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Redirection Rank 1 -> Rank Master

22 Blank Jutsu remain; taking 10 to training log, 12 into capped points. 12x7 = 84 capped points.

Ignore the added part of my history. This is going to be a Mercenary OCR now. Obviously, I cannot apply for mednin now so drop that too.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay. All your jutsu swaps look okay.

Your class is nearly there. During your absence Puppet Accuracy was added, so feel free to shuffle things around a bit more: Class Creation and Rules

Looks fine otherwise. I'll bump a Stoner to come in and throw an approval your way. In the meantime I'll also summon the almight Bone to give this the Missing Stamp of Approval (Or catch anything I may have overlooked). AND at the next chance, feel free to resubmit a new post with all the updated OCR information in one thing. Makes it easier to know what's what considering you've gone through a considerable amount of changes. =P

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since this has gotten so many posts, I will sum up the changes in a single one:

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Hayashi Sayuri

New Character Name: Hayashi Sayuri
New Village: Merc
New Character Class:

Darkness in the Past
Average: Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy

New BL/CA: - Uchiha

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
See history.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: -

Quick Character Description: Midnight Blue hair that reaches barley past her shoulders. 1.7m tall and pretty thin. Rather sunken cheeks, a pointy nose, a distinctive chin and bright brown eyes. Her eyebrows look like they are made yet they are not.

Character History:

Sayuri was the first and only daughter born to Hayashi Kaido and his wife Aika. Up to today she remembers how her mother used to feed her, how the world was limited to the walls of her home. It seemed so huge at the time. Yet their appartment was a rather small one on the outskirts of Konohagakure.

Not long after her fifth birthday, however Aika passed away. Sayuri was too young to understand how and why. Soon the early memories about her mother Aika vanished. All that remains was the lacking feeling of warmth she received from her loving parent.

Some two to three years passed. Kaido became a man of dishonour. Alcohol and gamble where his butter and bread now, neglecting his daughter whenever he has the chance to. He often came home drunk and late, waking up the Hayashi girl. Friends sporadically even came along as they played for yen in his own house. Soon the debts grew into unrealistic heights.

They never had money in abundance. With what Kaido lost there was even less now. Hunger and thirst were Sayuri's daily companions. What time she did not spend in school, she was outside looking for food, even stealing it if the chance was there. This way she managed to survive on her own with what little shelter the house still provided, at least until her twelfth birthday...

Clouds blocked most of the moonlight as it came down in torrents on that day. The Hayashi alpha came home loud, drunk and in company of other scoundrels that night, just as many other nights before. This time they did not come to gamble though. No coin was left that Kaido could play with, not even the house belonged to him anymore. And now even his daughter had to pay for his sin.

The steps were loud and many. She heard them coming, but she was not scared. How could she be? A girl in her age is ignorant to what was about to happen. When the door opened she met them with open eyes. They looked as they sounded, lowlifes that were about to commit a babaric act.
Hours passed. Echoing screams slowly faded to quiet whimpering until even that vanished into silent tears. Kaido did not even enter her room to check on her, to see what he did. Maybe he was scared to see what he caused. Maybe he did not care. Something changed in his daughter that day though. And as such acts continued over the course of the next two years, the hatred towards Kaido grew immensely.

At the young age of fourteen, Sayuri made plans to escape from Konoha once and for all. Her first version of that plan was mainly to run away from home and stay within the fire country. Scared to be found however, she decided to leave even further.

This night she took a relatively huge kitchen knife to her room. Her father did not realize anything drunk as he was. When men later came to visit the Hayashi house to "collect debts", she was expecting them. She put a few pillows under her cover as distraction, then placed herself behind the door. Once it opened all she had to do was wait till the guys come in, allowing her free passage through the door. The nightsky would do the rest in providing her with cover.

Adrenaline pumped, the girl's whole body shook as plan B had to come into play. Two eldery, unshaved men stood inside her room. The smell of booze all over them. A third stood now in her way.'Where are you heading, little lady, huh?' A small moment of hesitation before she pierced the scum's abdomen. The two men inside the room reacted quickly despite being drunk. One managed to connect his boot on her back, sending her to the floor just outside her room. It was then when she stopped being afraid. Her vision changed. A feeling she has never experienced before rushed through her entire body. She could see. See their movement. See the flow of their motion. As another guy attempted to punch her, she quickly grabbed the knife again to stab it into his fist. That was not it though. Finally able to fight back, the massive amount of despair and anxiety exploded into even more hatred. She pulled the knife up all the way to his shoulders, basically splitting his arm in two.

'De-devil!' The third, yet healthy man spotted the Magatama in her eyes. He was the one shaking now. Lunging at the final hindrance, she aimed for his testicles, successfully turning the man into a genderless being. Passing the living room to exit the house once and for all, she only spotted her father passed out on the floor with alcohol all over him. Pathetic was all that came to her mind. 'Sayonara, Oto-san' The superior vision disappeared when she left the house. She headed for the Konohagakure gate where she grabbed a small backpack hidden in bushes. In it a few bottles of water, rotten apples, some Sushi, and noodles all stolen a few days prior. The little Hayashi girl finally embarked on her journey out of hell.

Trees. Lot of them. The first couple of days it seemed she was stuck in a forest. Avoiding the main road, her destination was set south of the Fire Country. Eventually the dunes of Wind Country revealed themselves to her eyes as she found an exit to the huge forest. With her supplies diminishing though, there was no way she would make it through the desert. She tried anyway. Nothing to lose.

A couple days into the desert, water and what rotten food she carried in her little bag had been consumed. Dehydrated and malnourished, the girl's steps felt heavier and heavier before she blacked out.

This was her end. Or it would have been if not for a shadow suddenly patronizing her. In a moment of consciousness, Sayu was able to catch a glimpse on a guy barely older than her.

Mentally broken, the girl woke up in a poorly improvised tent.'Here drink this' The boy placed a bottle of fresh water right next her. Avoiding eye contact with her saviour in the desert, the girl felt very uncomfortable. She lost her trust in men. After all that has been done to her how could she not? 'You shouldn't be out there on your own!' Again his words invoked no reply. He needed a different tactic to get through to her. 'Whatever it is that you are scared of, don't worry anymore. I am here now.' Words seem not enough to convince the girl that her rescuer has no malicious intentions.'Okay, look. Ask me anything. I am a really honest person!' That happened to be truer than the boy knew for the time being. He suffers... from a spoiled childhood. Short story is, he cannot lie and he believes anything told. Reluctantly rocking her head towards the boy, she asked,'Did your parents ever do anything bad to you?' Straight to the point. Dead serious and almost crying, the boy said,'They took away my Teddy...' Sayuri felt the seriousness in his words. True honesty at its finest. Yet she could not help but to smile. For the first time in years the Hayashi girl's expression turned into a brightful one.'I ran away from home.', she said, finally unveiling what the boy wanted to know. Soon after, she grabbed the bottle and emptied it with one gulp. 'We should head to Sunagakure and patch you up', did he suggest. 'Yes!', did she enthusiastically reply.

So they headed to Sunagakure. With both of them being natural battle adepts and their ability to control Chakra to their liking, it was only a matter of time until they both became Shinobi. There is more in their past to uncover but that is for another day! Thusly their days as ninja began!

I used to have a Heaven Seal rank 3. So I believe I get a rank 1 Seal of my choice again. I want a Heaven Seal.

Blank Jutsu (77)

NinJutsu:

Fire
E-Rank (2)
Thermal Maw Rank 1 -> Rank Master
D-Rank (5)
Immolation Armor Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Combustive Seal Rank 1 -> Rank Master
C-Rank (9)
Dragon Fire Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Searing Eruption Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Scalding Ash Cloud Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Heat Wave Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (14)
Infernal Hellfire Rank -> Rank Master
Firestorm Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Spontaneous Combustion Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Ring of Fire Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Dragon Flame Bomb Rank 1 -> Rank Mater
A-Rank (18)
Sol Fire Tempest Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Abysmal Harbinger Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Flame Shield Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Infernal Ember Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinesis

C-Rank (20)
Psionic Assault Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Force Guard Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (24)
Psi-shock Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Mind Lock Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Force Break Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Reflection Rank 1 -> Rank Master
A-Rank (28)
Kinetic Blast Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Psionic Rend Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Concussion Pulse Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Redirection Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Scorch

C-Rank (31)
Dehydration Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Unstable Release Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Rushing Burst Rank 1 -> Rank Master
B-Rank (32)
Heatblast Rank 1 -> Rank Master
A-Rank (36)
Vaporization Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Updraft Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Searing Whirlwind Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Amplifier Rank 1 -> Rank Master

GenJutsu:

Buffing

Audial (37)

Full Attention Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinetic (38)

Invulnerability Rank 1 -> Rank Mater

Visual (40)

Inner Eye Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Ocular Railgun Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Will (42)

Mind of the Wyvern Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Steadfast Focus Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Debuffing

Audial (44)

Blank Slate Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Radial Shock Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Kinetic (46)

Hemorragic Fever Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Delayed Agony Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Visual (52)

Blur Rank 1 -> Rank Master
The Reaper's Gaze Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Body Double Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Night Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Deja Vu Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Invisibility Rank 1 -> Rank Master

Will (54)

Chaos of the Mental Plain Rank 1 -> Rank Master
Temple of Nirvana Rank 1 -> Rank Master

23 Blank Jutsu remain; taking 10 to training log, 13 into capped points. 13x7 = 91 capped points.

Abilities

Hayashi Sayuri is A-rank and may have 11 abilities.

0) Shinobi 101 - Genjutsu
1) Release Restraint
2) Teamwork
3) Hyperactive
4) Acrobatics
5) Conservative Motion
6) Jutsu Mastery
7) Duelist
8) Shattered Reality
9) Elemental Illusion
10) Clarity
11) Concentration

Elemental Affinities:

Major Fire (By default, having mastered all Fire Jutsu)
Major Wind
Minor Non-elemental

Stats:

S-Rank
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600%

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Updated history as discussed. Posting all of it together. Just read the new part though.

Character History:

'De-devil!' The third, yet healthy man spotted the Magatama in her eyes. He was the one shaking now. Lunging at the final hindrance, she aimed for his testicles, successfully turning the man into a genderless being.

Passing the living room to exit the house once and for all, she only spotted her father passed out on the floor with alcohol all over him. Pathetic was all that came to her mind. 'Sayonara, Oto-san' The superior vision disappeared when she left the house.

She headed for the Konohagakure gate where she grabbed a small backpack hidden in bushes. In it a few bottles of water, rotten apples, some Sushi, and noodles all stolen a few days prior. The little Hayashi girl finally embarked on her journey out of hell.

So they headed to Sunagakure. With both of them being natural battle adepts and their ability to control Chakra to their liking, it was only a matter of time until they both became skilled in the arts of Shinobi.

New Part

Once they reached Sunagakure, Sayuri was awestruck from the skeletal entrance. This was quotidian to the people of Sunagakure, but to her, who used to live a sylvan life, going through Barynx's mouth was an intimidating thought. Once the gate sentinels approached them, both Eiji and Sayuri quickly revealed their passports. Though Sayuri hid behind Eiji once she handed her passport to her savior. Allowed to proceed without further complications, Sayuri was yet again shocked by the aphotic atmosphere down here in Sunagakure. 'Come on, let's move. We need to find a place to rest.' And they quickly found a cheap motel to stay in. While Eiji found the deepest sleep possible, the Hayashi girl experienced weeks of restless nights and days. Not only due to the new conditions she has to survive in now. She barely knows the Senhyakku boy yet. That changed with time though. The boy paid for their rent, managed their food, and patronized the girl at his best.

So days went by, and soon she was unable to sleep without Eiji around. She felt safe in his presence. He became the big brother she so desperately needed.

Their stay in Suna was already a few months long when Eiji decided he had to travel on. He found an orphanage suitable for Sayuri. When she caught wind of his ploy, her emotions caught on fire.'I am going with you!', did she say, fighting her tears off. But the boy ignored her completely, draging her to the orphanage. 'Men are all the same...you cannot trust them' Her tone was already weaker than before, her trust in Eiji quickly faded, but then... 'I don't want to see you die agian!', did he scream at the girl. It was obvious they both had paid their toll for their past. Silence struck the scene for a few seconds when the zitella continued,'That's why you leave me, isn't it? So you won't...' Droplets now decorated her cheeks and made their way down to her chin. 'I lost my sister because she came with me. I...I wasn't strong enough to protect her.' Sincerity shined through his words as he spoke of his past. 'Then help me become stronger! Teach me to use water as you do.' Water was all over her face. If the boy was to leave her alone, she would probably end her miserable life once and for all. 'I cannot live without you.' After a while, the boy began dragging her back to the hotel. Despite her tears still nourishing the floor, the girl smiled. Closing her eyes, she said, 'Thank you, Oni-chan' 'Oni-tan!', did Eiji correct her.

However, there was still the problem of protecting Sayuri alone. Having lost his sister, Eiji was reluctant to lose another. There was only one way to make sure she lives even if Eiji failed. He had to teach her the arts of Ninjutsu just as she asked him to do. He had to make sure she could fend for herself in his absence.

Training did not go as planned. Neither of them understood why. Every time she tried to spit water only black smoke emitted in its place and her cheilion heated up. Unwilling to give up, Sayuri continued to practice daily. It was the only time she was alone. When eventually small flames protruded from her mouth, Eiji understood what was going on. 'My master once told me that people have affinities to certain elements. I guess you have one to fire. That will be very useful for self-defense!' Self-defense? The Hayashi girl began to like the training a lot. While she was using Jutsu, her confidence seemed to skyrocket. The moment she stopped however, her old self would always come back. For a girl that was always powerless and suffered from that state, gaining power now distorted her morality. Luckily, Eiji was around to keep her on a good path.

With the Hayashi's basic training completed, the Senhyakku decided it was time to bid farewell to Sunagakure. They would encounter no persecution from Konoha officials, as Konoha and the entire Fire Country is at war, thusly preoccupied with more important matters than two little nobodies in search of their true selves.

There is more in their past to uncover but that is for another day!

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name - Approved.
History - Approved. - (But just let Eiji give his nod here just for the sake of it. Also, your character's past reminds me of Kudaranai's when she was a child. Broken~ Issues <<.)
Character's Physical Description - Not Approved. (A little two short at 38 words. How about bumping this to at least 50 words.)
Character's Mental Description - Not Approved. (This is missing from your current application.)
Rank (S Rank Mercenary) - Approved.
Class - Not Approved. (From my understanding, you want one in high, so only two is needed in your low. So you could put another accuracy that is currently in low to your average spot.)
Bloodline (Uchiha) - Approved.
Stats - Approved.
Blank Jutsus that are converted to Jutsus (54) - Approved.
Major Affinities - Approved. (Assuming Wind was the Free Minor Affinity at D-Rank that was upgraded to Major at C-Rank. Then Non-Elemental was assigned as the new free minor affinity at C-Rank.)
10 Blank Jutsus Preserved - Approved.
Curse Seal - Not Approved. (According to OCR Template, Cursed Seals do not carry over from previous characters.)

Akechi Mugen said:
13 into capped points. 13x7 = 91 capped points.
- Unsure what you are doing here. I don't see any conversion chart for Blank Jutsus to Capped Points. Possibly remnant of the old system I don't remember.

Do ability training in respective dojo area once approved into Missing-Hood.
Total Refund: Was already done at a previous date.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Sayeth the Old Site Transition Announcement dug up by Uri for me here (Thank you Uri for the assist):
Important: Each player is allowed to carry over 1 (One) Cursed Seal from a previous character; this curse seal is set at rank 1. If you want to rank them up in your OCR, you have to follow the normal Cursed Seal training rules. (R2=1 weeks worth of training stats, R2=2 weeks). If the user has the Curse Seal: Gaia, Lunar, or Hell, the user may choose to switch the Curse Seal for any one of the previous three listed. If it is an Astral, Solar or Heaven Seal, it can not be swapped and must be placed on the same character.

As well as:
If a player has too many jutsu ranks left after their transition, they can carry up to 10 to their training log for future use or convert them at 7 points each.

So his points and Cursed Seal are on the up and up and thus Approved<i></i>, but I would appreciate a teensy bit of an expansion on the character details as asked, and his class updated. :) These should be the last of the fixes he needs though.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks for the update Shuu-chan :D. A lot of these threads are just buried.

Curse Seal - Approved.
Blank Jutsu (13) to Capped Point conversion (91) - Approved.

Only fixes required as stated by Shuu are for your Class and some beefing up on Physical Description and necessity of writing a mental description of at least 50 words as well.

Also were you given your Yen Refund previously? I just kind of assumed you did since it was mentioned. So give me a heads up on that when you can so an admin or council member can make the adjustments.

Hayashi Sayuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mental (forgot to copy it):

Her self-esteem is even below Suna's geographical level. She is scared of many things. A lot of hate has gathered within her over her childhood. For her, most men are just bad by nature. She despise them all but one. While she truly misses her mother, she detests her father like no second. All she wants is to get rid from this feeling of dirt for only then she can live her life, or so she believes. She also suffers from depression, more specificly a weakly developed bipolar disorder.

Quick Character Description: Midnight Blue hair that reaches barley past her shoulders. 1.7m tall and pretty thin. Rather sunken cheeks, a little, pointy nose, a distinctive chin and bright brown eyes. Her eyebrows look like they are made yet they are not. Her breasts are rather undeveloped for her age. Despite being thin, she seems broad-shouldered, especially when glancing at her from behind.

Darkness in the Past
Average: Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy

I think we are done now.

Special thanks to Uri. You were a great help here man.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again, Mugen were you given your Yen Refund previously?

Also adding you to the Mercenary usergroup.

You may make a request for a name change here: Click Here
You may make a request for your mercenary banner here: Click Here

Well provided if you cannot bother to wait for an Administrator to get to these threads.

Welcome~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back