Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akira Amaya vs Kasumi [Event - Fight]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing NPC

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi Kasumi

M3M2UyV.png

Moon Healer
l1dEqbQ.png
[lb][/lb]
Kasumi's muscles locked up, quite abruptly. The chakra still pooled golden beneath her feet, but not around her, not controlled. She could flutter her eyelids, or make vague noises in the back of her throat, but no more than that. It was not a technique she knew herself, but she could certainly tell what it did.

How troublesome...the same sort of thing as I did, but more? I did at least let her move.

Nothing for it but to attempt to break free, then. If she had been a Warden, perhaps she would have had more experience with this sort of thing, but she was not. Besides, it was no use wishing a songbird was a falcon. Kasumi had no desire to kill people or deliver them for execution, both things Wardens had to do with frequency.

And she could still hear her own music. Maybe no one else could, but that wasn't important. If it wasn't out loud, it could be in her head. It was all right. It was okay.

The fact that the light shone from her ought to have made it clear it wasn't just chakra, that it simply was. Even while her form was bound.

But then, her weapon still shone silver, too. Her wind was still there. She could still hold it. And then, it was no longer an issue.

I will have to be more careful. My usual breakout methods do not seem to work on that kind of hold.

No matter. Her placid smile had not faltered, and now she was free, her feet were back in motion. The light still shone from within her, as it would ever.

And Amaya would only hear the humming now if she got close.

[Sending Actions; Sorry if I am late or for the wait. It's been a hell of a week on my end.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amaya
Hp: 33543 [+ 1260] [-2531] 32272
Cp: 34157 [-5836] [+ 1152] 29473
Ap: 10 [-10] 0
Maintains: Duelist, Dukes De Freja (weapon), Hasted Steps (Chakra Style)

Kasumi
Hp: 40620 [+253][+2100] [-2518] 40455
Cp: 26797 [+840] [-952] 26913
Ap: 11 [-10] 1
Maintains: Duelist, Shooting star bow (weapon), Sacred aura physical style, Elemental channel: wind

Round 6

0.00 Seconds | Amaya maintains Chakra Stance (Hasted Steps), on hand Range Weapon (The Dukes Dear Freja), Duelist (+2nin acc, +10%dgm, +10% auto dodge), Mud Clone r2, Active Camo R2.
  • 0.00 Seconds | Amaya activates her Curse Seal, Nin to high, +15% Lightning dgm.
0.00 Seconds | Amaya uses initiative to make a free basic strike from her character class using the Dukes Dear Freja with dead eye to split to 5 equal parts, all target Kasumi's legs, activates swift augment.
  • Note: This must be split between 5 different limbs.
    • Random Limb Called Shot: 1 - arms, 2 - legs, 3 - head, 4 - hands, 5 - feet, 6 - neck, 7 - heart. Roll: 4
      Attack (Amaya) 10 Miss
      Evasion (Katsumi) 20
      Random Limb Called Shot: 1 - arms, 2 - legs, 3 - head, 4 - hands, 5 - feet, 6 - neck, 7 - heart. Roll: 1
      Attack 13 Hit
      Evasion 13
      • Chance to auto-dodge 66 Failed
        10% chance of success per strike that lands. 1 Success Sprained arm
      Random Limb Called Shot: 1 - arms, 2 - legs, 3 - head, 4 - hands, 5 - feet, 6 - neck, 7 - heart. Roll: 6
      Attack 8 Miss
      Evasion 18
      Random Limb Called Shot: 1 - arms, 2 - legs, 3 - head, 4 - hands, 5 - feet, 6 - neck, 7 - heart. Roll: 7
      Attack 11 Miss
      Evasion 20
      Random Limb Called Shot: 1 - arms, 2 - legs, 3 - head, 4 - hands, 5 - feet, 6 - neck, 7 - heart. Roll: 5
      Attack 7 Hit
      Evasion 7
      • Chance to auto-dodge 76
        10% chance of success per strike that lands. 4 Success Sprained Feet
        • Active Camo's stealth chance. 92 Failed
0.00 Seconds | Amaya uses initiative to make basic strike using the Dukes Dear Freja with dead eye target Kasumi's legs with auto increase called shot effect, 2nd effect.
  • Attack (Amaya) 12 Hit Sprained Legs
    Evasion (Katsumi) 9
    • Auto-dodge chance 55 Failed
      Active Camo's stealth chance. 49 Failed
0.50 Seconds | Amaya makes basic strike using the Dukes Dear Freja with dead eye target Kasumi's legs with auto increase called shot effect, 2nd effect.
  • Attack (Amaya) 2 Miss
    Evasion (Katsumi) 16
1.00 Seconds | Amaya activates Storm Mail r2 EA hand Seal expert to reduce timing by 0.5sec and with haste to further reduce by 1 sec, apply ability elemental armor.
  • Active Camo's stealth chance. 95 Failed
2.14 Seconds | Katsumi attacks Amaya with Pin Shot (Mastered) with Special Action on Arms using Weapon Mastery Arsenal augment Vampiric.
  • Attack (Katsumi) 18 Hit
    Evasion (Amaya) 7
    • Auto-dodge chance. Roll: 74 Failed
      28% chance to inflict a -2 Accuracy to all Taijutsu and Ninjutsu Techniques requiring hand seals for one full round. 46 Failed
3.00 Seconds | Amaya uses Gate's of Babylon R2 with EA Faint to target Katsumi, send 2 rounds (beginning round 8) into the future via Delayed action Use with haste steps to reduce timing by 1sec.
  • Active Camo's stealth chance. 97 Failed
4.00 Seconds | Amaya attempts Stealth if not in stealth already.
  • Note: There is no way to know if stealth is successful regarding the later conditional.
    Stealth (Amaya) 8 Success
    Awareness (Katsumi) 4
4.05 Seconds | Katsumi uses prepared action Shattering Shards (Mastered) via Elemental Channeling: Wind with targets split up if it is clones.
  • Stealth (Amaya) 9
    Awareness (Katsumi) 12 Success, may target
    Attack (Katsumi) 17 Hit
    Evasion (Amaya) 5
    • 4.05 Seconds | Amaya avoids this attack and performs a hidden action against Katsumi.
      • Attack (Amaya) 10 Success
        Evasion (Evasion) 6
        • 24% chance of activating the 'Laser Guided' effect. 35 Failed
          Amaya is no longer in Stealth.
          Chance to re-enter stealth. 4 Success.
          Amaya is back in stealth.
    Attack (Katsumi) 4 Miss
    Evasion (Mud Clone 1) 13
    Attack (Katsumi) 14 Hit
    Evasion (Mud Clone 2) 1
    • Mud Clone Dispersed
      6% chance of causing Bleeding. Bleeding may only be increased once per use. 94 Failed
    Target: 1- Amaya, 2 - Mud Clone #1, 3 - Mud Clone #2. Roll: 3, 2
    Attack (Katsumi) 12 Hit
    • 6% chance of causing Bleeding. Bleeding may only be increased once per use. 47 Failed
    Evasion (Mud Clone #1) 12
    Amaya (Katsumi) 6 Hit
    evasion (Mud Clone #2) 6
    • Mud Clone Dispersed
      6% chance of causing Bleeding. Bleeding may only be increased once per use. 16 Failed
6.24 Seconds | Katsumi attempts to escape from bind using Unbound [Mastered] to increase her chances.
  • Roll: 89 Failed
7.67 Seconds | Katsumi attempts to escape from bind.
  • Roll: 38
9.10 Seconds | Katsumi attempts to escape from bind.
  • Roll: 78 Failed
    Has run out of AP to attempt to break free from this bind.
10.0 Seconds | Katsumi uses Cancel (Mastered) for 0 AP with no handseals due to Willpower
10.0 Seconds | Katsumi uses Healing Factor special action Quick Healer.

Note:
I may have missed something. This has been pieced together while on shift this past week because work has been non-stop. Send your next round in when you can. You guys are doing a good job.
Status: Katsumi is bound, 3 attempts to break free. Amaya in stealth. Has been knocked out of stealth before. Active Camo is maintained.

Edit:
  • I did not realize and have timed slightly wrong when some actions have went off because some of Amaya's actions in R4 before I took over did not go off. Meaning that she started with 11 AP.
  • Also listed 2 Mud Clones instead of 1. Check the rolls and there was no actual difference in the ultimate damages Kasumi inflicted/Amaya suffered.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tumblr_njfw3g1GKi1t1ylzio1_r1_500.jpg

A massive amount of chakra would fill Amaya as she kept her hands interlocked, so much so that it even became visible. A swirl of howling golden chakra would surround Amaya at her feet before stretching about her body. The chakra could be felt even amongst those with poor sensing abilities and for those who could feel it, it was heavy. It was like an ocean was just resting on top of your body, dense and suffocating. Amaya's gaze intensified as she stared down Katsumi. Her emerald eyes shimmering as the color faded into a pale silver. Her dark brazen hair melted into shimmering golden blond right before the world's eyes. A wing like protrusion would shoot out from behind her, adorned with white feathers as it flapped gracefully about. It's size and shape made it obvious that it was no wing nor could it possibly be used for flight but instead was a malformity caused by the cursed gold chakra about her body. For those with a keen eye, they'd notice the protrusion seemed to carry an electrical charge. Amaya's smile never displaced remained feint as she stepped forward.

"...And eternal light shine upon them.."

Shimmering with light that looked elegant but felt heavy and malevolent, Amaya stood before the world. "I was hoping to share this at the end but what could i say, you're a tough opponent. I call this form Requiem æternam..." Amaya would then stretch her right palm towards the heavens breaking her lighting seal. Her golden chakra swirling about her body would too stretch thereforth into the heavens above, dissolving into the atmosphere. The clouds above would soon gather and darken above. Her jutsu near complete, it was almost time.

[Actions sent]

Missing NPC

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi Kasumi

M3M2UyV.png

Moon Healer
l1dEqbQ.png
[lb][/lb]
So, it is my turn to be limited in my movements.

Perhaps it would have disrupted a less sanguine person, but it was only a mild inconvenience for Kasumi, for the most part. Even though her best efforts couldn't break free, it didn't make her helpless. Not in any way. As her brother might say, never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

The thrum of dark power was obvious to her, too. In many ways, she was shielded from its worse effects. That didn't mean she couldn't sense it, didn't know what had just happened. She would have been a poor Moon ninja indeed if she hadn't been able to identify what Amaya had done.

She could not stop the flow of her own golden aura, and would not even if she could have. In the face of this? Absolutely not. It was her main protection.

Because you could put on airs and act holy however much you liked, but you could not disguise what type of power you called on. No, most definitely not. Not to those sensitive to it. And if this was Amaya's trump card...perhaps it was formidable. Kasumi had no such similar card, not against most opponents. Oh, she had things and levels of force that she was typically reluctant to use that she had yet to pull out, but nothing like this.

Something she felt was for the best. Nor was she particularly afraid, here. Maybe she ought to be.

"I should be flattered, yes?" she said lightly. "Though truthfully, I am afraid you do have me at a bit of a loss...I have no such native upgrade like that."

Nor ought she be fighting as if she did. Playing an enemy's chosen game would be foolish.

[Sending Actions]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: =/ My computer has eaten this thrice. I pray to you computer gods...

IC:

Amaya
Hp: 32272 [+ 1260] [-] 33532
Cp: 29473 [34800][-7435] [+ 1044] 23082
Ap: 11 [-9] 2 ==> 1
Keep thinking Amaya has 10, dont ask me why... I am terrible I know. =(
Maintains: Duelist, Dukes De Freja (weapon), Hasted Steps (Chakra Style)

Kasumi
Hp: 40620 [+281][+2100] [-5635] 40455
Cp: 26797 [+840] [-3576] 24177
Ap: 11 [-10] 1
Maintains: Duelist, Shooting star bow (weapon), Sacred aura physical style, Elemental channel: wind
Status: Feeling good; Sprained feet, arms and Fractured legs. Sprained Legs

Round 7
b]0.00 Seconds |[/b] Amaya maintains Chakra Stance (Hasted Steps), on hand Range Weapon (The Dukes Dear Freja), Duelist (+2nin acc, +10%dgm, +10% auto dodge), Mud Clone r2, Active Camo R2, Storm Mail r2 and Hidden Action.
2.73 Seconds | Amaya uses Gate's of Babylon R2 with EA Faint to target Katsumi, send 1 round (beginning round 8) into the future via Ripple Effect.

• Chance to Enter Stealth due to Active Camo. 45 Failed
2.73 Seconds | Amaya uses initiative to make a free basic strike from character class using the Dukes Dear Freja with dead eye auto increase called shot effect, 2nd effect Kasumi's legs, activates swift augment. (Free Action).
  • Fractured Legs
    Katsumi is no longer bound
    • Chance to Enter Stealth due to Active Camo. 30 Failed
2.73 Seconds | Katsumi targets Amaya with the Glitter Ray Special Action of Illumination (Mastered) via Elemental Channeling: Wind.
  • Attack (Katsumi) 14 Success
    Evasion (Amaya) 4
2.73 Seconds | Amaya uses Raijin's Vengeance r2 with special action to cast as 1ap timing, use with haste steps reduce timing by 1sec, use elemental affinity faint, choose to have jutsu strike beginning of next round.
  • That AE move does not do that. I am sure you wanted to put something else there but i cannot make that action for you.
    Attack (Amaya) 15 Success
    Evasion (Katsumi) 5
    • 44% chance of activating the 'Photon Flash' effect. 56 Failed
      Chance to Enter Stealth due to Active Camo. 77 Failed
    5.00 Seconds | Katsumi activates Cyclone Movement (Mastered) via Elemental Channeling: Wind.
    5.45 Seconds | Amaya uses laser prison r2 with EA faint as a sneak attack if applicable and with CA Threads of Fate which acts as a visual gen when tagged in front of a bind (use nin acc via shinobi 101), reduce timing by 1sec via haste steps.
    • Attack (Amaya) 20 Critical Hit Success
      Evasion (Katsumi) 6
      • Chance to Enter Stealth due to Active Camo. 57 Failed
        Cyclone Movement: Non-melee attacks against the user have a 21% chance of being 'Deflected'. Roll: 62 Failed
    6.82 Seconds | Katsumi uses Skeletal Fortification (Mastered) Special Action Full Body Treatment on self channeled via weapon due to Sacred Aura Style.
    • All sprained penalties are removed, legs are now sprained.
      Chance to increase heal by an additional level. Roll: 13 Failure
    9.09 Seconds | Katsumi attacks Amaya with Wind Scar (Mastered) via Elemental Channeling: Wind.
    </COLOR>
    • 9.09 Seconds | Amaya uses Body Switch to avoid this attack.
    <i>
    </i>
    <COLOR color="purple">10.0 Seconds | Katsumi uses Cancel (Mastered) for 0 AP with no handseals due to Willpower.
    10.0 Seconds | Katsumi uses Healing Factor special action Quick Healer.

Missing NPC

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[So, this has gone on for...a very long time. To the point where we are holding up literally everyone up. Being as that it makes more sense both ICly and OOCly for me to be the one to step down, then I will call the battle and do so. Thank you Shiori for being willing to pick this up when our previous mod left despite the extra work involved. Have fun in the next round Amaya. Azusa, sorry we aren't going to get to fight; maybe some other time.]
Hayashi Kasumi

M3M2UyV.png

Moon Healer
l1dEqbQ.png
[lb][/lb]
Yet another freeze of movement. Truly, it did not overly trouble her attacking power, but...Kasumi much preferred to rely on her bow, rather than her chakra. Even with the winds now spinning around her, it was not favourable for her.

And there was also, of course, whatever her opponent had done with those lightning bolts vanishing into thin air. That did not seem like something she was familiar with, but surely making them vanish was not the extent of the attack. Were they invisible somewhere, waiting to strike when directed? That was not a power she had ever heard of, but that didn't mean it didn't exist.

Did I look good...? Yes, I think so.

She wasn't supposed to win the whole thing. Moon couldn't be seen as too strong.

Did Amaya-san look strong enough that it is no shame to lose to her? Yes.

Those who did not recognize the signs of the nature of either of their power might even think that Amaya was guaranteed to win the fight, after controlling momentum. And true, Kasumi was not much of a fighter in her own estimation. It was quite possible that she would not win, even with that advantage.

Is it shameful to lose, or step down? No.

In fact, it was often considered more graceful to step down. And that would have the added benefit of sparing her some pain--not insurmountable, but not feeling it was preferable. And even organized matches such as this carried risks; she had treated her share of injuries from controlled spars that went too far before.

So she stopped humming, stopped singing, and instead used the channel of her Wind chakra to allow her to speak clearly so she could be heard across the arena.

"I yield," she said simply. "There is no point in continuing at this phase."

She tried to meet Amaya's eyes and give her a small smile, though it would likely come across as somewhat dreamy.

"Good luck in the next match, Amaya-san. But as I said, I am not a fighter by nature, not truly. It is better this way."

And it was. It was. All told, Kasumi would be able to walk away gracefully, after a good showing.

[Official Forfeit Notice]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It was predicted that things would end soon though perhaps not llike this. The grueling crowd hungering for bloodshed would soon be silenced by Katsumi's gesture to the judges... And so the match concluded in a very anticlimactic way. The air soon filled with the sounds of cheering and booing which began to mingle throughout the stadium from those both satisfied and dissatisfied with the Kunochi's performance. Amaya's form slowly reverted back to normal as she recognized her opponents surrender. It was disappointing seeing as her jutsu was finally complete but as it turned out she'd never get to try it out. Such a shame really.
0a9676d6fa8a863c426910aa88a41e4d.gif

Amaya would pay little attention to the crowds reaction to how things concluded as her focus wonder elsewhere. Now that she was advancing to the next round she had to get prepared and part of that was remaining focused. Taking a deep breath Amaya would nod to Katsumi before heading toward the big hall. A mutual respect given to her opponent but there was really nothing to say except...

"Till the next time, Katsumi of Moon country..."

[Final wc 3717]
[Occ: wanted to see how it would have played but yeah I feel you, plus I'm looking to RB after the tourny]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was the longest fight ever. The announcer rubbed his five o'clock shadow that developed during their scuffle. What was impressive was the fact that the duo seemed to be capable of going on forever. A barrage of attacks, all assaults that Amaya had sent into the future rained down on the arena. The floor shook and the heat from the attacks could be felt by the crowd in waves. It could have been an amazing fight. The forfeit made the bets of course refundable, something one unscrupulous gambler was less than happy about. There was some grumbling in the stands but there was also the roar of applause, regardless of a victor or a finale, it was a good fight and the two of them should be commended.

"Amaya is the victor!"

A voice boomed over the loudspeaker, almost inaudible over the applause that drowned out just about every other noise.

"And will be moving onto the next round!"

The crowd was going wild, who wouldn't -- the men in particular were enamored by these two beautiful women. A few marriage requests would be called out to both Amaya and Kasumi, as well as a few less than appropriate remarks. They were the most popular fighters, a few entrepreneurial merchants thought ahead and took a few pictures of them when the combat first started. They would make copies of them. Maybe even make a calendar. They were going to be rich...

[Topic Done, Get Out. <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back