Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akumi vs Kenshin: Challenging a sennin! [pvt]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was the day, well maybe. Depended on whether or not Kenshin would get the letter Akumi sent to him. A day ago she sent him a letter, stating:
Letter said:
Dear Yuu Kenshin,
I am challenging you to a spar, I will meet you at Kitsune Park in one days time. I will be waiting inside the coliseum around noon. Loser buys dinner.
- Your newest comrade
Yumoto Akumi.

It was very simple and straight to the point, No point in beating around the bushes of delaying this any further. Akumi had to challenge him, she thought of this as a chance to prove herself. If she could last against him, she would please Yomi. She wondered if Umashi would have her do the same thing? Maybe, she didn't know him all that well, only what she had heard from other ninjas.

Akumi prepared early in the morning, she didn't plan on bringing her path into this, two against one was not fair, but if he forced her to go all out, she would. She also hadn't mastered controlling two bodies at one time, soo, for now, her path was sleeping. That way she had full control, and full focus. Akumi packed extra clay, she didn't need much else, not like she could really carry anything else anyways. Akumi spent her morning like any other day though, She left for Kitsune park in the morning after she ate, and prepared. She didn't specify an exact time, just noon, it could be assumed as 12 pm though.

Akumi arrived a bit early, maybe a little too early, but this gave her time to warm up with a few stretches and simple exercises. Since returning to the village, she had not been very active at all, she was in jail for nearly two months, and didn't have much room to move around then, she also been tutoring a young child, and working. She forgot to spend time training really, but hopefully, it would show too much. After the warm-up, Akumi paced for a bit. Maybe she was anxious? Nervous? She had not spared anyone in a very long time.

[topic created, requesting Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would receive an interesting letter in the mail after teaching a class. He visited his Sennin office to find that the Head Jounin wanted to spar.

Well Kenshin was ready to fight if needed. He was always ready. Still, it was odd to get a request. He would ask once he got there. So Kenshin finished his day and made sure he had everything ready at the start the next school day. He would take a half day that day and by lunch time, he was pulling on his gloves and heading towards the coliseum.

He would approach Akumi with a smile.

"It seems like just yesterday we met and you want to spar? Well that is fine with me although I am not sure as to why. I do admit that he student tournament has been most interesting to watch and has put me in a fighting mood. Rules to spar, no killing and no pushing yourself too hard." Kenshin would say as he approached.

"Any last minute details I should know about?" Kenshin would ask as he looked at Akumi smile in place. If not, we should begin"

[Bmod called]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466887-500-275.gif
[col3]|
It is I, the ever fabulous Sanyu and I shall be your bmod for this random fight. There are a couple of things I need from both of you, and please cooperate fully.

1) Your profiles, preferably copy pasted as they SHOULD have everything up to date.
2) Links. Please. For the love of adorable kittens, link your stuff.
3) If stuff aren't linked in your profile please link them in your actions,
4) I swear to adorable kittens I will do... nothing cause I don't think I can, but I will be very miffed.

You have 48 hours from this post time go!!!
|[/col3]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once Kenshin arrived, Akumi looked at him and smiled. He was fine with the spar, it wasn't too out of the ordinary, was it? "I'll tell you why after we are finished." She stated simply, she could tell him now, but that might make him distracted. Maybe not, but who knew. She didn't know what things he held onto, or if he did at all. She wanted his full attention, so the fight could go on faster.

Akumi put her hands in her pockets, she seemed to be preparing something. She parted her legs to get into a more sturdy stance. "Those seem like fair rules." She nodded, then took her hands out of her pockets, and brought them up.

"I want to add, loser buys, dinner. Winners choice." She stated, It was how she played after all. After the fight, she would most likely be hungry, bruised and hungry. She knew she probably would not win, but she would give it her all anyway. Who knew, maybe her brother would be watching, future students, or maybe Yomi would show up. It was an open area after all.

[actions sent]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would nod.

"Very well. I look forward to our match. Allow me say it has been a while since I have fought one on one. I may be a bit rusty." Kenshin would say as he began to limber up. He would then strike the gauntlets together before slamming the ground with them. The blow seemed to shake the earth momentary.

"Good luck. I hope to show you why I was appointed to be Kage Guard." Kenshin would say as he assumed his battle stance.

[actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Xv0Xe5U.png

Akumi
HP: 36600 - 5568 = 31032
CP: 42000 - 3243 = 38757
AP: 10 - 4 = 6
AP Next Round: 11
Status
Maintaining: Curse Seal, Kamikaze bomber

Kamikaze Bomber HP: 2300

Clay Clone:
HP: 10800
AP: 5
|
jhiVIlf.png

Kenshin
HP: 42000 - 1030 + 556 = 41526
CP: 33000 - 3500 + 556 = 30056
AP: 10 + 1 - 9.75 = 1.25
AP Next Round: 12
Maintaining: 5-7th gates, Devastating Aura​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 1!

0.00s Kenshin's Sensory Deprivation activates
[Akumi fails the save!]

0.00s Akumi activates her cursed seal! Will take affect at 2.00s.
0.00s Kenshin equips his Titanstone Knuckles & activates the fifth gate!
1.00s Kenshin activates the sixth and seventh gates!
2.00s Akumi creates a Kamikaze Bomber and hops on it!
3.50s Kenshin activates a devastating Aura!
[Akumi is devastated!]

4.00s Akumi creates a clay clone!
[Kenshin automatically knows which is which]

6.00s Kenshin uses 16 hit Combo!
[Hits the Real Akumi!]
[ 10 hits, 2 Miss, 3 25%s, 1 75% + 1 Extra hit from Dual Weapon!]
[After that onslaught Kenshin realized Akumi switched with her clone? AND IT EXPLODES!]
[Kenshin moves out of the way in time!]

6.00s Kenshin combos with Fist of Virtue, Kindness!
[Hit, Additional attack misses!]

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- EDIT: Fixed Kenshin's AP & Chakra/Vampiric Drain|
[/col3]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would focus his chkara and try to pry into Akumi's senses. From there, as he was drawing on his knuckles that had been in his family for generations, he would let his chakra flow forefully through a few of his gates causing them to expand and flow with chakra.

"A creation jutsu? What about one on one Akumi-chan?" Kenshyin would say as he forced his chakra to form like an aura around him to pressure Akumi.

There was an attempt at a clone but Kenshin knew which one was real. He would attack the real Akumi to find that he hit the clone. However he dodged out of the way just in time and avoided the blast. Howeve,r the opportunity was there so Kenshin threw himself toward Akumi while his fist was glowing a bright white.

At first it looked like it was going to hit the flying sculpture but at the last minute he turned and his fist sank into Akumi's chest.

"Not a bad way to start things off if I do say so myself! Now, let us continue. Our Hokage is watching." Kenshin would say with a smirk, his chakra aura causing his earrings to bounce and dance in the chakra flow.

[actions sent]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Right away Akumi created a ride her her to move more easily around the field, and perhaps dodge, or use a shield. She had a lot of chakra, but she knew how fragile her body could be. It seemed Kenshin wanted a one on one? It was all the same, her clay wasn't a person. "I don't think you understand my art, this is just a lump of clay, it's still one on one unless you can't handle it." She stated with a smirk. She knew he was stronger than her, creation jutsu's should be no problem.

Soon Akumi felt the pressure from the aura he was emitting, she frowned at the feeling, nearly cringing. Akumi decided to create a clone of herself, in case he tried to hit her. Which he did, and almost landed a blow on her. She switched out in time with her clone, she had just made, causing it to explode. He was able to avoid any damage from it. It irritated her quite a bit,

Kenshin came back at her with a punch, one landed on her, and nearly knocked her off her ride, she was able to move out of the way of his next punch. She felt how hard he hit, it would be wise of her to try to avoid any more of those hits or at least use more defensive techniques. "You hit pretty hard..." She nearly mumbled, but one punch wasn't enough to make her back off.

[actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Xv0Xe5U.png

Akumi
HP: 31032 + 2880 - 6393 - 958 = 26561
CP: 38757 - 2405 = 36352/38400*
AP: 11 - .75 - 2 - 3 = 5.25
Status Poiosned

Flame Shield: 6050​
|
jhiVIlf.png

Kenshin
HP: 41526 + 1260 - 300 - 1242 - 1278 + 639 + 95 = 39914
CP: 30056 - 4927 + 639 + 94 = 25862
AP: 12 - 10.5 = 1.5
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 1!

0.00s Kenshin's sensory deprevation & devastating aura check
[Sensory Fails, but Akumi is still devastated]

0.68s Akumi is using fleeted against unarmed Taijutsu
0.68s Akumi hops off her Kamikaze Bomber and it attempts to grab Kenshin
[Misses!]

2.50s Akumi uses Ceramic Terrorism on Kenshin
[3 Hit, 2 Miss]

2.50s Kenshin Activates Diamond Cutter
4.17s Kenshin Activates Toxic Channeling
6.46s Kenshin Uses Fist of Sin on the Kamikaze Bomber
[Missed!]

8.75s Kenshin Uses Fist of Virtue on Akumi
[Hit! but Akumi activates a Flame Shield! Kindness bypasses the shield! Akumi is poisoned!]
[Dual Weapon proc hit!]

Notes
- * is your current CP max with the Cursed Seal penalty.
- Akumi you may want to look at the patch updates, since this battle is doing post patch, the "turn into smaller bombs" on ceramic terrorism was removed.
- Akumi, you didn't equip a weapon to use unnarmed Taijutsu, you didn't send me weapon information, and you do not have a weapon listed in your profile, other than the one for your RS path, which is not included in this battle. Your actions could not be done.
- Fist of Virtue: Kindness bypasses barriers.
- Added dual weapon proc|
[/col3]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched as Akumi jumped off of her creatio nand tried to grab him. He dodged but a handful of small clay bombs exploded around him sending him slightly flying.

"Impressive Akumi! Those bombs hurt." Kenshin would say as he smiled at Akumi. "But it isn't enough. Let's see how you handle this"

Kenshin flew through handsigns and his gauntlets were coated in a thick coat of diamond. The handsigns continued and from the diamonds, a black substance started to flow on them and occasionally form on the tip of the diamond and drip to the ground.

He would dash to the flying clay sculpture but found it was out of reach and he missed. However, he focused on his primary targe.t He saw her react with a familiar set of handsigns.

"I know that trick and it won't work!" Kenshin shouted as his fist began to glow bright. As the shield of flame appeared, a jutsu Kenshin knew very well, he dodged at the last minute and struck Akumi in the chest.

Kesnhin back up and looked at her smile in place. His muscles hurt from the strain of his techniques but he was feeling great. This was a true fight.

[actions sent]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi hopped off her ride since he complained about it. But creation jutsu's were her thing, so he'd just have to deal with it. She sent her beast to try to grab him, but to no avail, it missed. She wasn't sure what she made, it looked like a bird, but no bird she ever saw. It showed in the heat of the moment her creations were not based on anything. Just something to get the job done.

As her beast attacked Kenshin, she created more, smaller clay creations and sent them at him, much like controlled shuriken. Once they were in range they exploded, she got him this time, but it didn't look like it did much. It made her grit her teeth a little, he was even mocking it in a way, at least that's how she took it.

Akumi watched as he tried striking her creation, but missed, he then turned on her, at which she started doing hand signs for the flame shield. Her body was engulfed with fire, but it was moot as his punch went right through it, not even in the slightest being affected by the fire. He hit her hard in the chest, it made her fall backward, and tumbled into the ground.

Akumi couched, as she lost her breath, and then looked up at Kenshin, He was smiling, at this point, he could probably see the anger starting to fuel the fire inside her. She pulled herself up and gave him a glare. That punch hurt, it hurt so much, but it seemed like she brushed it off. It was just her adrenaline allowing her to ignore the pain, plus her temper made it easy to ignore pain. At this point she wasn't counting how long it had been, she just needed to release her rage out on him now.He was having fun, maybe she was too, maybe, she just didn't like being hit so easily. Why did Yomi have to pair Akumi up with someone who was not only twice her size but seemed to counter her style in every way?

[actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Xv0Xe5U.png

Akumi
HP: 31032 + 2585 - 3162 - 1057 - 632 - 2720 - 408 - 375 = 25263
CP: 36352 - 3750 = 32602/34800*
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 1.5
Status Poiosned, Bleed R1

Abyssal Harbinger: 6600
AP: 4​
|
jhiVIlf.png

Kenshin
HP: 39914 + 1260 - 690 - 300 + 743 - 327 - 2047 = 38553
CP: 25862 - 5107 + 639 = 21394
AP: 12 - 10.25 = 1.75
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 3!

0.00s Kamikaze Bomber attempts to grab Kenshin!
[Miss!]

0.00s Kenshin's Sensory Depravation & Aura of Devastation persist!
[Akumi resists both!]

1.82s Akumi activates Heat Wave
2.29s Kenshin Unleashes!
3.64s Akumi uses Artistic Fireworks
[It Latches on! Partial on the explosion!]

4.58s Kenshin uses Mirage Strike
[3 physical hits, 1 miss, 2 Illusion partials, 1 hit, 1 miss, Dual Weapon Strike Hit]

6.36s Akumi summons an Abyssal Harbinger
6.46s Kenshin uses 16 hit combo on Akumi
[1 Crit, Bloody Mess activates, 1 Miss, 14 Hit, Dual Weapon Strike Hit]

8.54s Kenshin does a hidden action
[Success]

8.64s Akumi uses Infernal Hellfire on Kenshin
[Missed!]

8.64s Kamikaze Bomber blows up on Kenshin!
[Hit!]

Notes
- Akumi, Abyssal Harbinger was summoned too late in the round, its actions went above 10 seconds.
- Akumi, you didn't say what special action you wanted for Infernal Hellfire, and of the ones that were there, you didn't give the specifications of what you wanted for either of them.
- Akumi, your actions cost too much AP to use, your last action was not done.
- Akumi, you cannot body switch with creations, only clones and the Kawarimi target.|
[/col3]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin saw the flying creature try to grab him and dodged. As he landed form the dodge, he felt the battlefield get hotter.

'Of course she would use fire jutsu with those explosions. Good thing I know a thing or two about fire jutsu, I just hope she doesn't have that.' Kenshin thought as he focused his chakra even harder through his muscles.

Akumi latched one of her creations and had it explode but Kenshin was able to partial detach it in time.

He would dash towards her and to Akumi she would see Kenshin having what looked ot be 4 fists flying at her. Some would connect and hit while others seemed to hit in her head. As he backed up he saw her weaving signs and recognised.

'Crap that one.' He thought as the giant made of fire took the field. 'Got to take out the summoner.' Kenshin thought as he rushed into 16 hit combo. He felt one of the diamond edges scratch Akumi ausing her to bleed and backed off. As he did, he left a little chakra linger from his fists to Akumi.

The giant took an epic swing but Kenshin saw it coming. He was too busy with the giant to see the bird dive bomb him. As it made contact it exploded leaving Kenshin literally steaming.

"You are doing well Akumi-chan! Those explosions are really good but I think it is time to show you why I am the guard to the Hokage."

[actions sent]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The battle raged on, Akumi felt like she was not doing enough, he was striking her more and more, it felt like she was barely doing anything to him. SHe started to heat up the battlefield, to make her fire more dangerous, and hotter. She then created and sent out one of her living bombs at him, attempting to latch onto his arm, to her surprise it actually worked. But it didn't take long for him to come at her again with his fists.

It looked like he had four fists, was he moving that fast? She didn't know if it was an Illusion or what not, but he was able to knock her down again. She was able to roll back on her feet quickly, at the same time she started to summon a fire favorite of her own. It wasn't a clay creation, it was a fire one, one he probably would avoid hitting, unless he wanted to risk getting burned. She wasn't sure, but hopefully, it helps her out.

It seemed he would indeed keep coming at her, it seemed like she would need to get bigger bombs on the field, or more fire. Did he attempt to hit her 18 times? She wasn't sure, she dodged as best she could, but he hit her a few times. Only after he backed off did she noticed she was bleeding. Not too bad, but it was enough to peeve her a little more. "This better not leave a bad scar." She stated, though nothing some medical magic couldn't help, but still, it was something she always tried avoiding if possible. She did have faint scars, but that's because she made sure to take care of them, beauty was all that she was about, and trained to create after all.

Her fire giant swung at Kenshin, missing, but he didn't see her other bomber coming at him. It exploded on contact, finally, that thing did something. Akumi was starting to feel weaker, however, it seemed like Kenshin had more tricks up his sleeve. His next set of attack would be stronger, so Akumi would have to stay strong. She kinda was starting to feel sick as well, maybe she was using too much chakra? No this wasn't the first time she had used this much before. "Bring it.." She muttered, she was still annoyed and was fueling her fire with her anger. As the battle went one she was starting to feel A little calmer, maybe she just couldn't stay angry for long, or it was just starting to get too her.

[actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Xv0Xe5U.png

Akumi
HP: 25263 - 450 + 2293 - 7631 - 1144 - 7631 - 2288 - 6715 - 1007 = 890
CP: 32602 - 4641 = 27961/32400*
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Status Poisoned, Bleed R1

Abyssal Harbinger: 6600
AP: 4

Clay Clone: 89​
|
jhiVIlf.png

Kenshin
HP: 38553 - 300 + 1260 - 1030 + 2641 - 1200 - 1200 - 1311 - 1764 = 35649
CP: 21394 - 1858 - 927 + 2641 - 7231 = 14019
AP: 12 - 10.25 = 1.75
Maintaining: 1-3,5-7th gates, Devastating Aura, Toxic Channeling, Daimon Cutter​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 4!

0.00s Kenshin's Devastating Aura & Sensory Deprivation goes
[Akumi is Devastated but not Deprived of her senses!]

0.83s Kenshin Activates the first and second gate!
1.25s Kenshin activates the third gate, going Even Further Beyond!
1.82s Akumi uses Scalding Ash Cloud
[Kenshin is Hit]

2.50s Abyssal Harbinger: strikes Kenshin
[Miss!]

2.73s Akumi attempts to go into stealth!
[Kenshin is unaware!]

3.54s Kenshin strikes Akumi with Sure Kill Strike!
[Blindshot Success!]
[Hit! Dual weapon strike Hit!]

3.54s Kenshin weapon master blitz combos with Fist of Sin, Greed
[Hit! Dual Weapon Strike Crit!]

3.54s Kenshin combos with Eagle Drop!
[Hit! Dual Weapon Strike Hit!]

4.55s Akumi creates a clay clone
[Kenshin immedaitely sees through them!]

5.00s Abyssal Harbinger: strikes Kenshin
[Miss!]

5.45s Akumi ignites the Ash Cloud
[Hit!]

7.27s Akumi casts artistic fireworks
[Hit!]

7.50s Abyssal Harbinger: strikes Kenshin
[Misses]

9.09s Akumi uses ceramic terrorism
[4 Latch on, one doesn't]
[3 of the attached hit, the one that didn't attach still hits, but one of the attached misses]

10.0s Abyssal Harbinger: strikes Kenshin
[Miss]

Notes
-Akumi, you are still overshooting the amount of AP you're using, even before your conditionals.
-Forgot Akumi can heal from bleeding, for reasons I'm not at liberty to state.|
[/col3]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin made good on his promise. With a burst of chakra, he saw and felt his skin go red. The steam coming form his body was violently whipping his hair around and his chakra was blasting through his body.

He was so focused on activating this that he was hit by the blinding ash that seared his skin. Another technique that he knew. Akumi then tried to hide in which Kenshin did loose track of her. The fire giant took a big swing and missed Kenshin. Focusing on the sound of footsteps, Kenshin took a shot in the dark.

His punch created so much air pressure that it looked like an air cannon went off as he connecte,d sending her flying. He would then appear from behin and sink a fist coasted in dark chakra into her sending her flying in another direction. Before she could recover, hKenshin appeared above her and issued a drop kick that sent her careening into the ground face first.

Still, she persisted. A clone was made but Kenshin saw right through that. The fire giant made another strike but it was easily dodged. The scalding ash was then ignited but Kenshin took the hit. She threw more clay bombs at him and hit him while the fire giant took another 2 swings. The bombs hit and the fire giant mnissed as Kenshin side stepped out of the way.

Kenshin would look at his sparring partner

"This is over." Kenshin would say as he strode over to her his fists still covered in diamond leaking poison, the steam form his chakra making the air hot around him his red skin twitching with the effort of moving slowly.

As he reached Akumi, Kenshin took a deep breath, and suddenly he was back to normal. The diamond shattered, the poison stopped leaking, and his skin went back to a slightly tan color. The gust of wind coming form his chakra stopped and his hair was completely a mess.

"Good fighting Akumi! Sorry I roughed you up that bad. Here I can help a little." Kenshin would put out a hand and focusing chakra in his hand would pull the poison from Akumi.

Kenshin would let the poison fall into the ground.

"It seems like you can heal yourself so that should do. You did a number on me too. Let me just." Kensin would take a step back and close his eyes.

As Akumi watched, the wounds on Kenshin's body would start to close up.

After 10 seconds, he was looking almost at peak health.

"So why was it you wanted to spar?" Kenshin asked curious but happy to be able to stretch his limits a little.

[Posion extraction Master rank used
SB Medication used to heal 25% Hp and Cp
Calling end to fight]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi watched as Kenshin's skin turned red, his power grew stronger. He wasn't messing around anymore, unfortunately for Akumi. She casted the fire jutsu, ash cloud, it was able to engulf him in the cloud, and she attempted to go into stealth to create a clone and possibly lead him to attack the clone instead. But it was moot, he was able to strike her. He has striking her so fast she wasn't sure what exactly happened, she just really remembered the slamming into the ground part.

Only after Kenshin's attack did Akumi's clone pop up, but by that time, he already knew where the real Akumi was. Akumi didn't want to give up just yet, so she staggered to stand, and she ignited the ash cloud around him, then she threw more clay explosives at Kenshin. Her Fire giant was still trying to get a hit on Kenshin as well, but it seemed like this battle was over for her. She was weak from the beating and the poison that she was unaware of. She didn't know why she felt weak, she barely even touched her potential. She did take a beating, but that was bruises and pain. She felt like she still had plenty of chakra left.

Kenshin spoke up and said its over, and Akumi sighed. She knew she was beaten, one more hit from him and she'd be going to the hospital. Which she would try to avoid. She was awake so her natural speedy healing would help her, with a few hours... Unlike Kenshin who could do it in a few seconds, though she didn't do half as much damage on him as he did to her. She was grateful he helped her though, a little. He extracted the poison, which would explain why she was feeling the way she did. "Thanks, its gonna take me a little longer to heal up." She stated simply, but she was fine, she was awake, and could walk. SO she felt like a doctor wasn't needed, even if she was in pain. She actually wouldn't be surprised if she had a broken bone.

"I actually didn't really want to fight, but..." Akumi pointed to Yomi, who was watching in the stands. "Our current Hokage told me to fight you." She stated simply, Yomi never told Akumi to keep it a secret, so she would, of course, tell Kenshin what her orders were. "But I am glad I fought you, it made it obvious how inexperienced I am when it comes to actually fighting. If this was a real battle, I'd be dead." Akumi explained, then nodded. She was so passionate about her art she didn't even realize the skills she lacked.

[mft]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look around at the sound of clapping and notice 2 figures looking at them. One he recognized and the other he didn't. He would wave back. He would return to look at Akumi. He would say something a little quiter to her so no one else would hear.

"as a prize for lasting so long I am going to let you on a secret. As you saw I am an expert with Taijutsu. What most don't know is that I am almost at skilled at Genjutsu. You remember that last 16 hit combo I used on you? I left some of my chakra in your system with the last punch and put you in a genjutsu. That is why you may have felt a little hot while fighting me or maybe a little hotter since you were throwing those fire jutsu around." Kenshin would laugh a little.

"Well since you are healing on your own I cna leave you be or we can walk together. It was a pleasure to spar with you and i look forward to a rematch." Kenshin would say as he began to turn around.

He would wait for her if she wanted to leave together but if not, he would take off without her.

[topic left]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was surprised, she never expected Kenshin to be so deceptive. Most Taijutsu users were weak against Genjutsu, but it seemed like Kenshin had all his sides covered. She was a little angry at herself for not seeing it, but she guessed it was alright, the fight was over, she would have to train herself to be better. "Well thanks for the tip, next time I will be better." She stated with confidence.

Kenshin offered to walk with Akumi, which she decided to do the exit for the arena was a little far anyways. So Akumi walked with Kenshin out of the arena.
[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back