Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Alea Iacta Est [Private - Requesting Kiri]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
How long had it been since that day at the gates... days, weeks even? Kaen was so uncertain now despite his supposed "Anbu training". What good does it do you when you don't even know the geographical foundation of a country!? Perhaps that seedy caravan gave him false directions and sent him on a wild goose chase towards the wrong direction. In any case, Kaen had found himself traversing the wicked and tempestuous mountains of Lightning Country. It was times like this he wished he could fly and have some sort of catapult type jutsu to just throw himself over borders. But these were silly fleeting thoughts that quickly escaped his mind as the bitter winds bit at his skin.

Though he was normally hot blooded and had somewhat of a natural resistance to the cold, everything in life has an expiration date and that included his innate fiery warmth. There were no notable smells for him to remember and use to his advantage as the wind would quickly and violently whisk anything away. The sky was overwhelmingly filled with dark ominous clouds that prevented him from using the stars to track. In a nut shell, Kaen was shit out of luck. As it stands in life, for most, nobody gets justice. People will either get good luck or bad, or good karma or bad. Perhaps this was just the case, some all knowing Omni-powerful being casting rays of bad luck towards Kaen so he might forever be stuck in these frozen wastelands...

In any case, Kaen was growing weaker and weaker by the hour now. With no food or water for quite some time, his stamina's solidity was being pushed to his limits and would soon give out if he could not find his way out of this icy trap. But as one might have guessed, no such escape was found and Kaen's body finally gave out. Who could tell just how long he would survive in this blizzard, perhaps his gift from Mother Suna would keep him alive indefinitely, despite being frozen for eternity. Or perhaps he was not immortal as he might have thought and he would die cold and alone upon these treacherous mountains...

[Topic created/entered]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was beginning to get colder as night drew in. Well, to be honest, it was already cold as the unforgiving mountains of Monumentum Deo were the frigid lands of Lightning Country. Kiri was wearing an extra piece of trench coat over his thick-lined happi already, and switched into his rugged boots for extra comfort, and yet, he could still feel the coming cold. It wasn’t yet a blizzard, for that he was thankful, but the current temperature would only escalate in the coming days as winter would be here soon. But he was used to the lands of Lightning Country and this was nothing new to him.

It was, however, a surprise when he was on his journey to the next town, that he saw a strange figure on the ground. Despite the warnings that signalled in his head, a vivid memory of that time Raku cautioned him that not everyone should be treated as they could be enemies, Kiri was compelled to quickly run over to the body and inspect. And to his surprise, the man was alive.

Without hesitation, he quickly took off his coat and covered the man in it as he performed a summoning of his slug. Immediately, a cloud of smoke in the billowing wind came forth a human-sized slug with, blue of color and slender, floating in air and seemingly happy to meet him again, though worry quickly crossed its face as Kiri shivered lightly. But that wasn’t the immediate concern. Kiri quickly asked help from Eirin to carry the man on her back, which he was certain wasn’t the right way to ask a slug of, but Eirin understood him well and did so. And before he could be the next casualty of freezing, he did a quick jutsu of releasing heat around his body, fortified by his shadow jutsu to create a veil of shadowy mist.

And they were off.

It wasn’t long before they reached the bottom of the mountain pass, and there, he spotted one of those empty lodges for travelers. It’s a really a smaller convenient little wooden house. It wasn’t really taken cared of, but story was it that the local town had set it up in the past so that travelers who were too tired to reach the town would have a place of respite. At the same time, during blizzards, they could find a place to hide. It’s only enemy would be an avalanche, and Kiri didn’t want that at the moment.

Entering the small house, he found a small bed in one corner, a hearth in another, and a desk in the opposite. A small house indeed, and corners had cobwebs to show the lack of activity. Needless to say, he brought the man down from Eirin and unsummoned the slug, assuring her he would be fine now and that she should find comfort and warmth from the realm of Sakuna’s Forest. And then, he would go to the hearth and start a fire, not too difficult with his affinity for fire jutsu, but sure enough not to burn the place down. But as much as he would want the man’s temperature to rise, he also had to tend to his wounds… Just what one earth did he do? Or get into?

Closing the door behind him, limiting possible draft and cold winds, letting the place warm up, Kiri would approach the man on the bed and began to treat him. A few medical jutsus would light up the room with a soft green light. Luckily, he hadn’t used up all his supplies either, pulling out a few bandages and wrapping them on some obvious cuts that could end up getting infected. He put some ointments on obvious bruises, and he pretty much stripped the man’s clothes, well, until the thigh before covering him in under his happi and trenchcoat.

More importantly, it was strange that Kiri was feeling rather restless as he gazed at the man now. With the treatment done for the moment, he could finally settle his eyes on the fine features of the redhead’s face. And he looked rather at peace for someone who was on the verge of dying. A blush came on his face as he felt a familiar tremor in his chest. A sneaky laugh echoed in his head that obviously belonged to his brother, and Kiri found himself conscious that he was holding the man’s face too long. He quickly cleared his throat, raised the hand up to pat the head and check for the latter’s temperature and when he was sure the man was still cold, he decided to do the only thing he knew that could help get the man’s temperature high enough before he ends up with a hypothermia… he embraced him.

Well, to be more specific, he dragged the bed closer to the hearth and then settled himself along the headboard and sat there before placing the man on top of him and embraced him. At least he could keep himself warm this way as well. Still, it only made his heart beat faster, his cheeks blush further and we certain that was so similar to when he felt it when he first saw Dayuu.

“I think it’s time to have a talk,” his brother said in his heart, which only made him feel more restless and worried. “It’ll be quick and about time.”

“I understand,” he replied embarrassedly, and so he lowered his head to place it over the man’s red hair and kept his firm hold, an embrace on the body to keep him warm and secure from falling over to the hearth on one side and the cold hard floor on the other. It took a while of great concentration and caution, before Kiri finally found himself slipping into his soulscape… which meant he was seemingly asleep in the real world.

WC: 984
[MFT]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Falling...

That's what it felt like, in this dreamlike state of unconsciousness. A reoccurring dream had plagued him since he passed out within the freezing mountains of Lightning Country. It was a surreal feeling experiencing the same thing on replay. At first it seemed like a blur, but after the 10th, 20th, 100th time of viewing it... you start to get a firm grasp on it yet without any meaning to it. I started with a dark area, pitch black. Kaen felt like he was searching for something and was unable to find them despite all his efforts. It quickly shifted and in the distance a wall of flames was closing in on him. For one reason or another, Kaen was seemingly afraid of the fire, despite his nature. No matter how far he ran, no matter how quick he was, it always caught him. It always seemed to burn him completely leaving only a small pile of ash. And then like the mighty phoenix, he was reborn... as a turtle. A familiar yet unrecognizable silhouette of a face appeared in the sky and appeared to be laughing at Kaen. Try as he might he couldn't escape. For a turtle everything seemed so slow, almost like he was moving in slow motion. In time this journey would end with a bear stomping his shell open and eating him alive. Though he had died, he remained conscious of the his surroundings and his remains were quickly eaten by a aggressive swarm of birds. And then falling. Falling into a deep pit of darkness where everything started again. This went on for what felt like eternity, at least until something stirred him awake.

Everything was muffled, like talking underwater. His vision was blurred and hazy as he attempted to pry open his eyes. His movements felt sluggish as if he were drugged and then the pain. It was then that he realized he was no longer dreaming and he was indeed back in reality. He found himself staring into a mesmerizing dance of flames just a few feet away from him. He felt at peace in the moment, even though it would only last just as long, only a moment. He would quickly realize he was being embraced from behind not unlike the 'spooning' he had heard of in passing conversations. Had his face not already been red from the heat of the fire, and most likely a fever of sorts from nearly freezing to death, surely it would have gone red again. Though the individual appeared still and unmoving, either dead or sleeping. Calculated thoughts began to race through his mind on whether he should move and risk stirring the person or pretend to be sleeping one more. On the one hand, moving might provoke an attack in which he was ill prepared for, given his current state of well-being. On the other... No that actually might work better. It would be better for him to lay still and observe through his other senses, get a feel for where he might be and who this person was exactly. And so he made his decision to wait it out and see what became of it. For now he would concentrate with what little energy he could muster and started melding chakra in the off chance he would need to defend himself from this serial cuddler...

[MFT]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This one shared space was the only thing Kiri ever had on the first day of freedom. Back when he was all alone and left for dead, he found it strange that the pain of the body would simply go away when he ventured into the darkness. Here, there was only him and the voice that spoke. Gradually, the voice would give him strength and his body would gain the power to thread on. And before he knew it, his vision would transfix itself at the lonely woods, the downpour, and the dead animal in the ground. Sometime then, he understood how the voice took control and it was okay because he was still alive.

And in this shared space of his soulscape, Kiri could find comfort in the presence of the voice, this brother’s soul, the shape of the shadowy beast that stood tall and proud. A shock to the eyes, all plated skin with a vicious face that seemed to belong to the death god in those tales, but the initial shock had long since passed. To him, it was a sight most comforting and securing. Now years into the future, there was no other entity that he trusted the most. No other, whom he would readily give his life for. And no other, whom he would have to listen for a quick instruction on love.

“So, are you saying that it’s impossible?” asked Kiri with a tilted head. He was sitting in seiza position in the middle of the white void that was his soulscape. In front of him sat the large lupine shadowy misty form of the beast that was his brother’s soul.

“No, I’m not saying it’s impossible. It’s just not how things should be,” said his brother.

“But I can’t help it. When I looked into his face, I felt like my heart skipped a beat and my cheeks felt so hot I think I have a fever.”

“Waaaa! Stop. Stop. STOP!” the beast would raise one of his large gruesome paws that could easily break down a tree with a swipe, and gently press on Kiri’s face. Kiri moved it aside and spat out what felt like mist-fur that got caught in his mouth. Was that even possible?

“What’s the matter? I thought you said that I shouldn’t complain when it does and should accept who to love,” there was a tinge of sourness in his voice that made the beast look to the side for a moment.

“But, don’t you remember that time with Dayuu. You were willing to confront her brother and even Osu just so you could try and understand what you felt.”

“I know that and if I didn’t I wouldn’t have known anything else either. Anyway, after some talk with others, it finally did made me understand it was clearly impossible. I was the size of her hand to begin with. But this time, it’s not. He’s human or at least I can clearly beat him up if I need to.”

Unknown to Kiri, some of those words would slip out from his mouth in the real word: “…at least I can clearly beat him up if I need to…”

“Still, he’s a random guy you found in the mountain pass. It’s just a spur of the moment for you.”

“No, it’s not. If it was, I wouldn’t feel compelled to… to…”

In the real world, Kiri would seem to hug tighter in a possessive manner and whisper: “… I want to kiss him…”

The beast seemed to have launched itself and dogpiled on top of Kiri. A most ripple would cross the white void as he was trying to muffle the sounds that was escaping from Kiri’s mouth. The blonde was struggling until he managed to free his head from the beast and then look up to find a rather flabbergasted expression on the beast’s face.

“Don’t tell me you have a problem that he’s a guy?!”

“No, no. Kiri, look. Love is a strong feeling that emanates from heart. It doesn’t happen overnight or even at a blink of the eye. Those sayings were only … sayings. They were poetic. But in the real world, it’s different.”

“Well, I’m different!” Kiri frees a hand and tries to push at the large shadowy wolf (strangely enough all those plated armour on its skin didn’t feel too rough against him) that was on top of him.

In the real world, he gave a long deep sigh, releasing the tension of his hold before suddenly hugging tighter once more and making a small growl as his voice broke out like a threat: “Don’t make me explain. I love him. I believe it. I want to embrace him. I want to kiss him. And that’s what my soul is saying. Don’t say otherwise!”

And suddenly, Kiri found himself blinking awake, deep rasping breaths. He was still for a long time as he looked at the red mop of hair that belonged to the person he was embracing. Wait, he was embracing him? Embracing him with this intensity? And suddenly, he felt his heart beat racing and loudly and his cheeks heating up. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand as everything seemed to dawned into him that he just broke the barrier of his soulscape… which may have meant he was saying everything in the real world.

And so, unceremoniously, he would raise his hands to hold the man’s face and turn him his way. And just like that, he felt his soul shout at him and compelled to embrace the man further. With whatever self-control he had, he was clinging and trying not to disturb the seemingly sleeping man with any daring attempt as to kiss him. But then…

“What do I do….? What do I do?” he murmured, his voice slowly breaking and shaking with nervousness or some sort, “My heart won’t stop racing. I really want to kiss him….”

And then, “GYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kiri throws the man accidentally to the floor as he runs outside the small house, slamming the door behind him.

[WC: 1,020]
[MFT]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Silence rang throughout the small, wooden building Kaen had awoken to, save for the welcoming snaps and crackles of the fireplace. It was warm and Kaen had already regained most of his 'typical' body heat. Though that might be in part from the body heat he was absorbing from whomever was behind him. For the time being, everything seemed to be going smoothly enough, no apparent danger, molding chakra for later. I mean, aside from the fact that Kaen had no idea where he was, how long he was out or who the hell was in such close proximity. Not that he had an issue with personal bubbles being invaded, it just usually wasn't done without his express consent and being able to oversee it. This whole being unconscious and waking up to a snuggle buddy just popped up more than one red flag is all.

By the time Kaen had managed to gather the strength and warmth he would need to make a run for it, the individual surprised him. “…at least I can clearly beat him up if I need to…” Kaen's eyes grew wide and his pupils dilated. The hairs in the back of his neck rose with anticipation. So this person DID intend on attacking? From what he could gather, based off the tone of the voice, he was dealing with a young male. It was not a voice he had heard before which was curious. Had they sent a strange hit man after him? If so then why wasn't he already dead, so many questions, so little answers. And as if god willed it, the situation intensified. Kaen felt the warm embrace of this 'unknown' grow tighter. “… I want to kiss him…” Alarms were blaring inside Kaen's head. What... This was the singular word that rang out above all others inside his mind. A man wants to... Kiss him?! The heightened state of distress was not simply because he was opposed to the affections of a man, but more so that this was beginning to feel like one of those damsel in distress situations where the 'bad man' is gonna take advantage of the lady. Only in this scenario Kaen WAS the damsel! The moment he had a chance, he was gone from this place and this psychopath.

Just then a long exaggerated sigh was released from the man holding Kaen ever so close and his grip loosened. This is it... Kaen thought to himself as he attempted to wiggle free without raising suspicions to the man behind him. But he was not agile or quick enough and the assailant quickly resumed the death grip on his waist disallowing his escape. The guy let out a growl before exclaiming something profound; “Don’t make me explain. I love him. I believe it. I want to embrace him. I want to kiss him. And that’s what my soul is saying. Don’t say otherwise!” Kaen's mind froze. W-what did he just say? Just who in the hell was this person talking to and why was he so openly talking about such taboo things. He must have been dreaming, this could be the only explanation. Yeah that's it, just a dream. People say all sorts of things in their sleep, even crazy things like this. It was entirely possible that this guy wasn't referring to Kaen with all this and that made him feel a little more at ease. Though the moment of peace would be short lived as it appeared he had stirred himself awake...

The man gasped his way back to the realm of the conscious, perhaps a nightmare? Something had to be wrong, the man's heart rate skyrocketed, he could feel it pounding relentlessly against Kaen's back. It was strange really, to feel another's heart so alive and full of flutter. Kaen's mind went to strange places as he thought about what it might be like to have someone's heart flutter for him so... And then he felt the man move and his hands were then upon his face. Kaen's mind screamed for him to move but he was frozen in place for a reason unknown to him. “What do I do….? What do I do?” Kaen heard the man whispering under his breath. Again his pulse rose and the hand upon his face seemed to shake with nervousness and anticipation. Everything was culminating to this point and the end result only pointed to one thing... He... WAS talking about me... Kaen's own heart rate increased, seemingly to skip a beat in fright. The entire notion of this whole ordeal was like something out of a fairy tail. None of this was real, he must be dreaming or he died and this is just his brain short circuiting before he died completely. “My heart won’t stop racing. I really want to kiss him….” That was it, he could bear it no longer. He had to do something, anything. And so he did...

Simply put, he did the most basic thing he could think of in that moment. He opened his eyes to meet the equally crimson eyes of his 'captor'. It was like looking into two pools of crystal clear water, a perfect mirror that showed Kaen's own burning iris'. But the moment was not meant to last as he must have startled the blonde man that had so casually laid with him. “GYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The man shoved Kaen off the bed and nearly into the crackling flames of the hearth. At once the guy hastily made a retreat and exited through the door, slamming it on his way out. Kaen picked himself off the floor and blinked a few times in astonishment. "What the hell was that about..." In any case, he couldn't sit here forever, he had to... had to... He was a loss of words and thoughts really. This entire thing was incredibly confusing. Kaen stood up and walked towards a window and peered out. He couldn't see anything to well given the frost that was stuck upon its glass. I suppose he had little other options, he had to go out there and confront this person, whomever they were. He had gathered enough chakra for a fight and if this was the day he would die, then so bet it. Though Mother Suna would laugh, dancing upon his grave if he were to fall to someone such as this serial cuddler. And with that, he swung open the door to confront his captor.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri had stopped around five meters from the door. He was sitting on the ground, clutching his chest as he was trying to get hold of his senses. Still shocked, still confused, and still wondering if everything was a dream, he allowed his mind enough time to grasp the events that unfolded. However, the more he tried to play and replay the events, the redder the shade of his cheeks got, that even his ears were turning red and he looked frantically on the verge of crying as he raised his hands to hold his mouth as if he was scared of letting out any sound.

Just then, he spotted a small white fluff come into his vision. Slowly, he would trail his eyes as it feel on his hands that covered his mouth. It was a cool touch and the fluff remained strangely crystalline before melting into a drop. His body was still awashed by the heat of his fire jutsu converted into shadow that coursed like blood. He then looked up as he saw, for the first time, his first snowfall. Well, first time to witness when it started, not like those in the past where it was already falling or billowing with a blizzard. No, this one was the first of the slowly raining white fluffs.

He blinked as his eyes caught sight of many more, falling from the overcast sky. And in that flitting moment, he seemingly forgot the situation he was in. That was until he heard a footstep behind him and a presence that was so hot like a torch. So he quickly stood up and turned around, eyes wide and surprised to find the man he held earlier was now standing right in front of him.

Well, of course. He woke up, didn’t he?!

But there was only his heartbeat that echoed in his head as eyes frantically observed and sketched the man’s image into his memory. Bits of snow piling on his red hair and shoulders, a similar unsuppressed emotion on his radiant red eyes. Kiri slowly lowered his hands, gulped, and then focused his eyes on the latter without a word. Strange how the falling snow was making this very moment seem rather immaculate. He didn’t know what and why it felt that way but he felt like it was burning so much inside.

“I.. I don’t like this…” he suddenly spoke as tears welled up to the side of his eyes. He took a step back but he wouldn’t look away or avert his gaze. Then he kept one hand clutched to his chest as the other was ready at the side, seemingly trying to feel for the sword’s handle, but there was none. He may have forgotten that he placed his things, all of his possessions, inside the small house. But the absence only made him feel the strange unknown sensation in his soul. “I don’t… this burning feeling… I don’t understand… just who are you?”

He kept the tears from falling as a renewed strength and determination appears on his face. All at once, his gaze on the latter felt heavy yet yearning. It wasn’t hatred. It wasn’t fear. It wasn’t lust. It wasn’t greed… yet. This feeling was something different from what he had all learned from books. It was broken. It was overwhelming. Yet he could not look away, nor completely walk away. He could only look on, as if holding his breath he could find the answer.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It would appear that his would be 'capture' had not actually tried to escape, but merely needed some fresh air from that otherwise 'heated' moment and stopped just outside the door. Though, seemingly, something was amiss as the man knelt in the ground with his hands upon his chest. He looked to be in pain, but remorse and sympathy just wasn't among Kaen's many esteemed traits and it mattered little how this guy felt. I mean... He kidnapped Kaen and planned to do questionable things to his body, for he knew. Kaen took a few cautious steps forward, inching his way closer to the man. The closer he got, the more he understood. Over his time spent with his new found heritage, Kaen had picked up a few things along the way. This compounded on his Anbu training, Kaen could almost 'feel' the man's heart raging within his chest. Another rare truth his this world, the heart cannot lie. It was disturbing, at first, to think that his heart would be reacting in such a way. Why would he be so moved by the events that took place within the house? Perhaps he really was crazy and his heart was just preparing for an assault, Kaen readied himself for this possibility.

And then... Peace

A surreal moment of clarity washed over the crimson eyed duo as they alone atop this mountain bore witness to a wonder of which Kaen had not seen for many years. Kaen's body relaxed as he stared upwards into the sky, watching the unique and beautiful shards of soft ice flow sweetly down to the earth below. Kaen attempted to reach outwards to catch one of the larger flakes of snow, but it vaporized on contact due to overwhelming aura of heat. His heritage, as it appeared, was both a boon and a curse in itself. Kaen's brow furrowed in response and a flash of memories washed over his mind to the last day he had witnessed snowfall. It was painful to think of such horrible things and it disturbed him greatly within his core. Kaen cringed and closed his eyes shut tightly as he attempted to purge these dark thoughts, pushing them back into his mind. Everything he has strived for could NOT be compromised but some weak human feeling of pain and loss... he just cant... He just can't go back to being that scared little boy. Re-aligning his mindset, Kaen retook his 'readied' position against the man with daffodil colored locks.

In this moment, the man had taken a raised stance and faced Kaen, it was time to confront this anomaly. Kaen's eyes locked with that of the opposing figure of captivation. Kaen was ready for anything at this point and somehow expected the worse possible outcome. Kean's eyes narrowed as he tried to read the man and what exactly was going on in this moment. Everything was so confusing, it simply baffled the young Flame Ancient to no end. His patience was short these days and would make the first move; "Well?!" Kaen's raised voice echoed across the still air, sounding as if each snowflake itself had echoed his deep voice back. “I.. I don’t like this…” The man spoke as he took a step back, clutching his chest with one hand. Something really was wrong, it seemed, as tears dared to breach the surface of his equally red eyes. Kaen cocked his head to the right a bit; "What?" The confusion intensified, he wasn't making any sense at all. What's more is he foolishly left his gear inside leaving him exposed to Kaen's will. Although Kaen himself was weaponless, his gear probably located within, next to this man's belongings. It mattered not, Kaen had his means to procure something if the situation arose, which he was beginning to doubt would happen given the state of disarray and sorrow the blonde appeared to be in.

“I don’t… this burning feeling… I don’t understand… just who are you?” Burning feeling? No, this couldn't be... It's not possible he happened upon another just like him, could it? While this was of course not the case, to Kaen it would be until told otherwise. There were so many children at that place so long ago. Though he and Kasen were the only ones to make it out alive that day, who's to say another found a way before or came from a different facility. "I think the better question is... Who are you?" Kaen would begin to test the waters. For if this man really was something like him, from that place, perhaps he could help him, guide if as Mother Suna has guided Kaen. And then... Kaen would say something that would perhaps lead this heart fluttering man to a conclusion other than what Kaen's mind was thinking. "I think... I think we share a mutual feeling. As I too possess that insatiable flame within. I dare not say it, but I must. Are you... Are we..." Kaen's mind went blank, he was at a loss of words with the mere possibility that he found another escaped child of that place. Had he finished his sentence, perhaps the man would not have taken it as a confession of mutual feeling and just a misunderstanding. But fate weaves strange strings of destiny and sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

[OOC MFT}

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri held his breath, eyes ever transfixed on the man before him. The eternal debate of his rushing emotions and the swirling voice of his brother wasn’t making it any easy for him. As far as he was concerned, this moment was the epitome of life and death... To some extent, for he felt the need to survive, to breathe again, to feel secure and to feel unburdened by the world. And so, he would feel back another step as the latter addressed him with a question. Who has he? Kiri's thoughts were finally coming to align itself in order to respond but the redhead would continue to speak. And the words uttered were far from what he earlier expected or anticipated.

Like the resounding going of epiphany that signals the end of an era and usher’s in a new rule- a matter of intense premonition and signalling force- each word uttered duplicated the intensity of his emotions. And no sooner would his heart race so fast that it completely drowns the voice of his brother who was trying to make sense of things. The emotion signalling more unexplainable torment... No, not torment, but inexplicable reaction. And the only thing he remembered was feeling his chest go tighter and tighter and his vision blurred and then the not so soft ground on the side of his face.

In other words, for the first time in his entire life, Kiri felt a great deal of happiness and distress at the same time that his head became unbearably light, held his breath for so long, his face flushed red before going pale and then fell sideways. Unceremoniously, he fainted. Perhaps, this was the phrase – “So happy I could die” but he wouldn’t have the time to examine the event when he was still lying on the floor, unresponsive.

[WC: 306 | MFT]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
-Thud-

Like the cliché and ceremoniously anti-climatic end of a film, the blonde man collapsed into the ground below. Kaen watched in awe as her flush, limp body made contact with the cold hard ground. Kaen looked around for a brief moment somewhat expecting someone to jump out saying this was all a prank. But as the seconds ticked by, he soon realized that this was actually happening and that his kidnapper had actually just passed out. With a sigh, Kaen walked over to the man and knelt down beside him. He was no medic, but enough time spent with his sister had at least taught him a few basic things. He reached out to place his hand upon the guy's forehead. It was intensely hot, but this would be normal if he happened to be just like Kaen. But there would be no harm in treating him like he was just another human. Clothes are not, what he was would survive and bear the elements. Better safe than sorry. And with that, Kaen easily lugged the man over his shoulder and walked back towards the small house, away from the fresh snowfall that was covering them both.

Once inside, Kaen would close the door behind him. He could feel the heartbeat of this man growing out of control. It seemed even in his unconscious state, he was still in distress about something. Perhaps he was not one of the more 'successful' attempts at infusing power into a body and thus complications ensued giving rise to imperfections and bodily dysfunctions. Kaen thanked his lucky stars for his 'near' perfect melding of his dna with that of the ancients. How terrible a life it would be to have to live with a fainting disease... Kaen placed the man on the bed that he himself was previously lain upon and pulled it away from the fire. As he did so, he wondered just how he managed to get into this situation. How had he gotten from passing out, to kidnapped, to now taking care of the person that kidnapped him. By all means, he should have just left him in the snow outside and returned to Wind country. But for whatever reason, he opted to stay and help, if only to find out more about this man and just how they might be connected.

First things first, he was hot, hotter than a normal human should be anyways. There was a slight suspicion that he was like Kaen, but the chances were slim. What did Kasen always say about fevers... Kaen pondered for a moment, silently, before coming across the answer. "Ah, keep them cool!" Kaen began to remove the clothes from the man, all the way down to just his undergarments. They seemed pretty breathable and wouldn't hinder the cooling process. Kaen folded the man's clothes neatly and placed them across the room, out of reach. Searching for a bit, he managed to located a stray piece of cloth. He took it outside and grabbed a handful of snow and placed it within the cloth, folding it inside. He returned inside and placed it on the man's forehead. Kasen surely would have had a salve or some sort of strange herb remedy for this, but they were out in the mountains and Kaen wouldn't know what the hell he was looking for anyways. I suppose all that was left was to wait. Kaen would pull up a chair next to the bed and sit. With nothing but time and the soothing crackling of the fire nearby, Kaen soon grew bored and thus tired, slipping into the realm of dreams. Just as his blonde haired friend here, Kaen had fallen asleep...

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hatred can be such a powerful thing in the right hands. It is the strength in the shaft of a spear crafted from anger, in motion— it flies into the heart of your dearest enemy and satisfies your wish to see them bleed. When hatred boils hot it becomes rage, but when it simmers and cools it becomes concentrated, and it’s most dangerous. Calculated hatred, or antipathy; a state of hatred so prolonged that it becomes second nature. And there are no beings who have mastered the antipathy more completely than the unending demons of the abyss. Beings in eternal darkness and incomparable fire who settle there— despite their incredible power— fixated upon their latest source of hatred. The demons of the abyss are multifarious, and you should know that regardless of one’s name, breed, or how— once you have earned the hatred of a demon it lasts for all eternity, or until their thirst for vengeance has been satiated. And having earned the hatred of the demon Kaezohr, the delinquent shinobi by the name of Kaen Shinku had been marked for a greater punishment than the guards of the Tartarian Specus could ever deal.

One thing to never underestimate— at least when you are lucky enough to be aware, is the resources available to a demonic nemesis. In the case of Kaezohr, a lord of demons, he possessed a well of lesser demons ready to do his bidding. Agents of chaos, if you will. While Kaezohr was confined to the abyss by a holy pact which kept his rage at bay, he could wheel and deal with these agents to continue his schemes wherever his targets could be found. No place was safe, not even the frigid tundras of Momento Deo.

It must have been a year since Ukara the Coil was given her assignment to pursue the vessel: Kaen Shinku. Demons the likes of Ukara never felt hurried in their scheming, and so she spent a year’s time acquainting herself with the latest ways of the mortal realm, all the meanwhile awaiting Kaen’s timely escape from the hidden cloud. It did take a lot of coercion to make it possible. She often took the minds of insignificant guards and molded them into masked servants who’d visit the imprisoned Kaen and offer torment. It took a year. She had to harden him more and prepare him for her grand design. It took a year. A demon’s manipulation to fill her target to the brink with hate until he finally exploded and fled on a warpath. All things considered, his mental fortitude was incredible as it took a year to push him so far.

Alas, the man marked for a demise in hellfire made his escape from beneath the hidden cloud, but not without leaving a calling card behind worthy of inspiring some long-lasting spite. It all went according to plan with Kaen’s internal forge of flames dialing down to a nearly extinguished state as the chill of momento deo nearly finished him. This was all according to plan, though Ukara did not expect for the likes of Kiri Tsuyoshi to find him, lying and dying on that mountain pass. Ukara intended on dealing with Kaen herself at that point, but this hiccup didn’t matter— in fact, it made things more interesting. Now, Ukara didn’t have to do the dirty work of dragging him down to that “empty” cabin herself. What were a few more hours of waiting compared to a full year? Oh, it was nothing. Instead, she remained a voyeur for just a little while longer.

Soon enough, darkness covered the mountainside and Ukara’s time had come. Her improvised plan was almost foiled, or so she thought when the blonde one almost fled their hostel. Though, even if the curious Kiri had left without returning, it would have presented an opportunity for Ukara to enter the cabin with his appearance. Either way, the distraction of Kiri left Kaen as easy pickings for Ukara.

The crackled of the hearth disguised the sounds as the fiend slithered down the chimney in a serpentine form. A face as black as Kaezorh’s heart popped out from the rippling flames, unscathed as it searched the quiet room. The incredibly long snake— a boa constrictor— slithered out from the flames in utter silence, making its way along the floor, around Kiri, and beneath Kaen. All without disturbing the young men’s slumber, a lean shadow stretched up the wall as the fiend began to shapeshift into her true form.

A figure of both beauty and horror took her humanoid form, becoming tall and comely. She possessed impossibly milky skin, which contrasted the fuchsia in her eyes, pouty lips, long hair, which hung shoulder length beneath a twisting horned headpiece with three eyes which never blinked. She was scantily clad in black armor which was more alluring and eerie than functional, all accentuating her curvaceousness. Her forearms were pitch black and led to long claws for fingers and nails, each sharp as a dagger as she ran an index finger along the slumbering Kaen’s cheek. Her legs were a long trip down to the floor, where her barbarous boots near stabbed Kiri with stiletto heels as she stood idly. Along the floor ran several obsidian tendrils which extended downward from her shoulders, with many bearing barbed opening and pink serpentine tongues licking the air. This woman, this fiend, was Ukara the Coil, a breed of demon known as a succubus, and an ally of Kaezohr. And by the time Ukara finished taking form, her telepathic interference was already rendering Kiri and Kaen disconnected from their normally alert senses of danger. With her claw along his neckline, he admired just how easily she could have put an end to half of Kaezohr’s human problem, yet that was not what the demon lord wished, nor was it devious enough for her tastes. Just what did Ukara had planned for Kaen, and what of Kiri? What was worse than sudden death?

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well, that was stupid,” the voice rang out into the space as Kiri opens his eyes to find himself in the white void of his soulscape.

Lazily, he comes to a sit, crossing his legs and trying to get his head wrapped around on what happened. Strange how it seemed to have just disappeared from memory. But as he looked up, he saw the imagine of the large shadow lupine that was his brother’s soul in its bestial form. It looked down at him with sharpened eyes before it seemingly let out a sigh and then raised a paw before hitting Kiri on the head. Kiri reeled backwards in surprise, rubbing the top of his head as kept his eyes on the beast who continued to sigh.

But just as he was about to ask ‘what was that for?’, there was a strange sensation that lingered in the soulscape. A strange mist that did not seem at all familiar to him. Even the shadow wolf would quickly come to an alert, its chakra becoming visible as the shadowy mist would encircle both it and Kiri.

“Something otherworldly is upon us,” said his brother before its golden eyes snapped wide open and then turned to Kiri. “No! Kiri!”

And just like that, his last memory was the shadow beast lunging to reach at him… right before the world seemingly crumbled and he found himself standing in the middle of a snowy path once more. Here, he didn’t feel terribly cold. Instead, there was a strange heat that resonated in the area.

“Oi! Who are you?” said the unfamiliar voice.

At once, Kiri turned to find a tall redhead, clothed and all, standing before him. His eyes, equally as red as his, were sharp and glaring at him. He felt a little intimidated by the man’s aggressive expression. He was like a predator, seemingly ready to jump at him at any given moment. Strange how Kiri felt a tiny shred of fear just at the thought of it. When had he come to learn about fears?

And then, there was a single snowflake that fell in between them. Kiri’s attention was caught before there came more, slowly pouring like gentle rain. When he raised his line of sight, he saw the man once more, but in a different light. His mouth moved, opening and closing, but the words that escaped it only made his heart pound wildly.

‘I feel the same way towards you’ – something along that line, or at least it was what Kiri had interpreted it. And the man grew closer and closer until they were inches apart. His hand rose until it held Kiri in the face and made the blonde look up to the taller man. At that point, Kiri’s chest was threatening to explode, his heart racing so fast that he didn’t know what to do.

“I think… I’m dying…” said Kiri.

The man only smirked and then stole his first kiss without any explanation. It somehow sparked a strange reaction within Kiri, sending chills down his spine as he found himself held closer, tighter, almost strangling yet comforting. And then he was losing his breath, that even as he resisted, he was failing.

When the man finally broke away, Kiri had to lean forward, holding on the man’s sturdy arms for support as he was trying to reel in his heart and catch his breath. It made the man laugh and suddenly pull on him closer. And for reasons unknown, Kiri only found himself giving in, eyes closing as he felt wild embers begin to surround his body. The heat was intense that he was sure he was burning.

And yet, he felt like his world moved. Upon opening his eyes, he found the man over him, pressing him against the ground. The white snow didn’t feel anything at all cold. Instead, the warmth from the man and the constant surging from within him seemed all too real.

“I don’t know…” was all he could utter, still a little out of place, confused, yet yearning.

“Shhh… I’ll show you,” said the man as he leaned closer for another kiss and Kiri found himself closing his eyes as the fire transferred into him.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Oh boy, another dream sequence with Kaen, this should be fun! Also, please be sure to listen to all the songs as they mesh nicely with the text]

Kaen was blissfully unaware of the danger that lurked outside the realm of his mind. Far to distracted by the on-goings within his complex and mysterious mind. Some may have always wondered, what exactly does someone of his nature dream of, I suppose this day you might get a inside look as to the strangeness of Kaen's dreams. Let's see here, where is he now? Ah yes, here we go. My my, this isn't one of his 'usual' dreams. This was a special one, fueled and infused by the strange inner workings of something mysterious. Let's take a closer look, shall we?

A cataclysmic shower of meteors rained down upon the desert landscape. Masked by the light of the sun, a radiant aura of fire and rage. Over the years of his reign as the Flame Court Lord, Kaen had consumed many a souls, even those of his brethren. In this new found power and control over the element of fire, Kaen had gained the power of flight. By manipulating the heat within his body and the flames he wreathed around his body, he had became an unstoppable force. Below the fearsome aura that he radiated outwards, a plethora of creatures did battle. The scorn of all the world had befallen this country, threatening the very existence of Wind Country. The village of Sunagakure and petitioned to call for their greatest weapon, Kaen. He was of course happy to oblige, he did so love a challenge. What better way than to test his mettle against the armies of the world?! It was an awe inspiring event to behold, never before had such a force gathered in such mass and concentration. Why did the rest of the world hate sand so much? Well we could speculate on that, but dreams never had to make any sense anyways...

The world's army outnumbered the Sunan forces 100 to 1, clearly outclassing them in numbers alone. But with the experimentations and augments that he and a fellow 'accomplice', that sly demonic man he met in Suna so long ago, together they devised a way to harness the power of the ancients and slowly build a private army of their own. However small it was, as voluntary subjects were so hard to come by, their powers combined with that of Suna's awe inspiring military forces, they were made equals against this powerful world army. Though the allied ninja forces of the world lacked a necessary component of war, Kaen himself. And so the battle below raged on, many men perished on the side of Suna, but 10 times that expired within the ranks of the allied forces of the world. Kaen's power unmatched entirely. There was a final showdown, however. The hero of the world himself, that man and his lustrous blade, Kaji... "I somehow knew it would always come to this... You think yourself a god, Kaen, but if you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess…then you have nothing." Infused with the power of something equally mysterious and powerful, discovered deep within the mountains of Earth County, it seemed Kaji possessed the power to match Kaen's. He spoke with purpose and intent as he floated his way up to Kaen in the heavens, a battle foretold and destined, their fates forever entwined since that fateful day so long ago. I see you have come at last, Kaji. But why I wonder... I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire. But it is clear to me now, If you are not with me, than you are against me!" Kaji hung his head low, disappointed in Kaen's response. "So be it, today everything comes to a close. Prepare yourself, Kaen. I shall not send you swiftly into the night!" And so the true, final, battle had begun...

Their battle was fierce and devastating, the area around them completely consumed in the resulting effects of their combatting jutsu. Either side showing no sides of weakness or fear, both headstrong and ready to end the other's life. A glimmer of light and Kaen was caught off guard, his face being sliced open by Kaji's blade. In return Kaen countered with a maw full of hellfire, singing his skin to the deepest layers. While the remaining forces bellowed had ceased their battle to try and view the thundering giants in the sky do battle, their puny levels of power made them unable to fully grasp the fight. Kaji and Kaen's movements were on a completely different level all together, only a select few possessed such keen sight and chakra to be able to claim they witnessed the final battle. Kaen had enough of this foreplay and spewed into existence a vibrant, radiating blade of pure plasma. Within it contained his hate, his rage, his passion and fury that would consume his foe entirely. Though Kaen knew that Kaji was no idiot and would not be so easily taken down by such a weapon. With a pleasant distraction, put into motion in preparation, a massive orb of energy and fire plummeted from the heavens rivaling the inferno of the sun itself. It was directed towards everyone below. Kaen knew just what kind of person he was and as expected, he intervened to try and stop it from reaching its destination. Kaen ceased the moment, appearing behind him to deliver the final blow. "Farewell, my sweet prince..." The orb of fire exploded on impact, Kaji's body sliced in twain now nothing but ash and soot raining down below.

It had been completed, Kaen was victorious once and for all. The forces that aligned with him and his might all roared in victorious cheer. Kaen looked down upon what he had made and smiled. He was pleased with himself and his accomplishments. He slowly glided down, not to fast though, these people love the slow ramp style. As he touched down he was rushed by a crowd of shinobi, finally he was truly accepted. They picked him up and carried him to a golden throne and placed him there. From there they lifted it high above upon their shoulders carrying them. As strange as it sounds, they broke out into song, going on about being the champions of the world. They carried him all the way back to the village gates where a grand entourage of adoring family, friends and fans were awaiting their return. The burst out in glee as the bore witness to the return of their Lord of the Flame, the Kazekage, Kaen. They were surely happy about the warriors returning alive, but Kaen was their main concern here. Kaen stood atop the throne in which he was being carried in a waved to his crowd of villagers. Every single person had come out to witness his return. He could make out Kasen In the front line, holding a sign that read; "I'm so proud of you, Oni-chan". Tears streamed down her face, she was truly safe now. A many others awaited him, some with faces he knew, others mysterious. And yet there was one that stood among the crowd. It was that blonde man... where had he seen him before? It didn't really matter anyways, he had adoring fans to give attention to!

"Fear not my friends, I have vanquished those that would threaten our way of life. I have returned unscathed, ever ready to receive your eternal praise!" The massive crow roared to life in response. The front lines littered with girls, woman and ladies alike. They were all screaming, screaming for Kaen. Literally almost crawling over each other they reached out in the hopes they might only graze a part of him. Their screams and pleas to marry them, let them touch him, even some strange ones regarding bathing him. Yes, it was good to be king. Kaen just smiled and waved, reaching down to let his adoring fans touch his arm as he was carried by. Those who managed to get a feel of his rippling muscles exploded in reaction. While some just fainted from a sensory overload, others cried and screamed, some vowing to never wash their hands again. Kaen chuckled and leaned towards one of his trusty advisory types. "I think a feast is in order, the entire village. But Set up a VIP area and invite only the best of the best. And then... Prepare me a even more secluded area and fetch me a large handful of women. Only the cutest and most beautiful will do. You know what I like." Kaen gave the man a wink and retook his seat on the throne, still being carried into the village.

Later that evening...

Invitations were sent, practically the entire village of Sunagakure was here at Kaen's private estate. Thankfully he had many acres of land and was fully capable of throwing such a grand party. Some of the lesser people had to mingle outside, but it wasn't such a downgrade in style as Kaen was a generous god. Not to say that the inside of his mansion was worse by any measure, it was lit inside, lets get that straight. But Kaen being him had to mingle throughout the general public for a moment, shaking hands and waving to his people. It was so nice to be on top for once. It took him a while to get here, but every moment spent getting here was worth it. In time he eventually found his way inside his grand manor, a splendid and expensive beauty she was. And with such extravagance so too would you expect only the best of the best to be here within these walls. Commissioned by the greatly esteemed Journeyman order, there was no equal in all the lands. Once inside everyone would pause whatever they were doing and gave the appropriate attention towards their fearless leader, Kaen. With a gentle bow the crowd erupted and the party continued, Kaen was 'in the house'. Music was playing, the classical sort, the ballroom was pleasantly located in his massive foyer with a triple storied balcony for all to gaze out upon the dance floor. Not many had been dancing, but the night was still young. A sudden pat on the shoulder would alert Kaen to his presence, this individual was blurred out for some reason, keeping his identity masked. But without this particular individual surely all this would not have been so easily attained. "Ah, redacted, I'm so glad you could make it. I was worried your work would keep you away." The man chuckled aloud and removed his hand to nurse the drink in his hand. "Are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss this night for the life of me! But first things first, we gotta talk about what we're gonna do with th--" Kaen raised a hand with a serious look upon his face. "No, not here, not tonight. Just give me this one night to relax and let loose. We can discuss things in the morning... maybe the afternoon depending on how the night goes hahaha." His friend nodded in submission, he knew his place. "You're totally right, this is your night. Enjoy it to the fullest. You think she will come?" Kaen raised a single brow towards his friend. "Of course she will come. You came didn't you?" His friend laughed and shook his head. "You know just as well as I do that she is far busier than I. I wouldn't count on her to--" His friend stuttered as she came into view.

At the top of the foyer's staircase, there she was in all her glorious splendor, his queen, his lover, it was her... "Holy shit... She actually came. And god damn that outfit of hers..." His friend whistled at the sight of the blonde woman in white, she was indeed the total package. "See, I told you she would come. You just gotta have faith her in, as I have all these years. Well my old friend, wish me luck. Have fun tonight yeah?" Kaen's friend nodded as he faded back into the crowd to find his 'fun'. Kaen on the other hand, he slowly started down the center of the ballroom, with her on the other end making her way towards him, eyes ever fixated and locked upon his own. Like as if they were on que, pre-programmed to move, the entirety of the the dance floor participants parted like the great sea. Everyone grew quiet and still to witness greatness in the making. Kaen was the first to speak when the pair met in the middle. "I'm so glad you came... Shiori." All she did was give a cocky smile and give a simple response; "Tell me about it, stud..." And just like that, everything changed. This is a dream afterall...

Like something out of a late 70s movie, whatever those are, the band started to play something a little different and the room went dark save for a pair of spotlights that draped Kaen and his goddess, the Mother of Suna in light. And just like earlier, they broke out into song and dance. It was a strange sight to behold and yet somehow it all felt so natural and sublime. Kaen ripped his jack off and threw it into the onlooking crowd where is was quickly fought over by a small pack of women and a curious blonde fellow. Kaen laughed at the site and continued his little routine with the woman in white, Mother Suna. Their moves were fresh and smooth, unlike anything the masses have seen before. Every dip, every thrust was perfectly timed as if they pair had practiced the routine for eons. With each step they took, the heat rose and the passion ignited. Like a dangerous dance between fire and ice, the pair flew gracefully about the ballroom. But like all great things, it had to end. Shiori began to walk away, back up the stairs. Kaen would give chase and grasp her hand gently. "No, don't go. I need you by my side..." She grabbed hold of his waist, latching onto a belt loop and pulled him close, so close he could see into the dark depths of her eyes. Kaen would momentarily get lost in them, they were so... so... unexplainable. Their bodies were so close now, he could feel her warm breath upon his skin, her body in all its wonderment was pressed firmly against his own. A surreal feeling welled up inside him, something he couldn't quite explain. His heartbeat hastened, his temperature rose. He let out a shaky exhale as he nervously wrapped his own arm around her, his right hand firmly grasping the small of her back, pulling her ever closer against himself. Strange really for someone of his stature and standing within the village to feel such a way. She pressed her own body into his, not shying away from the tender passion he implicated. She felt cold, though everyone did comparatively to him, what did he expect. As she pressed forward in her advances, she leaned in and then... euphoria. It was curious really, the feeling. Their lips locked in jubilant bliss. The entirety of Suna's best gave witness to the kiss of a lifetime. What was only moments felt like a lifetime. And then they parted slowly, minuscule strands of saliva aching to not let them part. "Later, my little firebug. For now, I left you a little gift. We can play later, hurry along now..." She gave a playful wink and nodded towards the special VIP room he had requested. "Till we meet again then, my queen..." Kaen gave a half bow as he watched her walk away, each step emphasizing her bootyful endowments. Tonight was actually turning out to be quite exciting, now lets see what pleasantries are in store within the confines of the VIP area.

Within the VIP area...

A large bouncer stood just outside but quickly pulled back the velvet curtain that separated those outside from the 'show' within to allow Kaen access. For whatever reason Kaen attained a new set of clothes. Probably for the best after working up a sweat with Mother Suna back there. Anyways... Behind the curtains laid a slightly darker, seedier atmosphere but somehow retained a 'classy' feel to it. Black lights illuminated the center stage with a colorful arrangement. A high rised platform that was partitioned into three separate 'dancing' areas were lit up with various women upon them doing what they do best. In the distance Kaen saw his friend from earlier feeding yen into the garments of an especially alluring female. Kaen smirked and approached the bar where yet another scantily clad lady was awaiting instruction. "I'll have the usual, but add a little spice." Kaen gave the woman a playful wink and slid a large bill across the bar. "Right away, Lord Kaen." She quickly left and returned with a unique drink in hand. "Anything else, Lord Kaen?" Kaen took a slightly large 'sip' and let out an exhale of relief. A small whoosh of flames exuded from his mouth, hot damn that drink was spicy! "I'll have my usual spot, send two of your finest if you will." The lady nodded before leaving the bar area to retrieve what he requested.

Kaen, with fiery drink in hand, retreated to a conveniently located half circle booth with a perfect view of center stage. The dark leather was made of the finest quality and the rich smell of luxury invaded his senses. He slid into the right side and stopped in the center. Two young ladies happened to arrive just seconds after Kaen got comfortable. They both stopped at the sight of Kaen, giggling to each other. "Now now ladies, don't be shy. I wont bite... much." Kaen ran his fingers back through his hair and gave the pair of ladies a devious smile. The one on the left buckled a little in anticipation at the thought. Without much more hesitation each girl slid into each side of the booth to essentially make a Kaen sandwich, both invading his personal space, not that it was bothering him. Together they watched the various 'shows' on stage and the performer's patrons donating their fortunes. It went on for a short while, the trio talking, laughing, playful banter back and forth. This was the life...

And then suddenly... A pair of bright spotlights illuminated a bare, empty center stage. Everything went still for a moment as if time were holding its breath in anticipation. A stream of fog rolled out from behind the stage, snaking its way across the floor. Slowly and methodically it rose, twisting and turning, slowly forming an opaque shape of a voluptuous woman. With a whoosh of pyrotechnic flames erupting in the background, the fog solidified and she made her grand appearance. It was his queen, the Mother of Suna in all her glory. Her outfit was tempting and provocative yet concealing in all the right places. Quite frankly to hot for your mortal eyes to witness... "I hope you will be my King tonight, Lord Kaen..." Shiori gave a slow bow while keeping eye contact, just the way a man would like it. The music started to play again as she rose back up, she began her seductive display dedicated to her future king, Lord of the Flame Court, Kaen.

The smooth and fluid movements that followed were brilliantly choreographed to fit with the strange yet inviting song choice. Graceful as she was fluent in her hip movements, her body reacted quite nicely with the ambience. Her blonde hair flew loosely around in the most alluring fashion, her eyes never leaving Kaen's. Kaen turned to the girl on the left; "Every night needs its happy ending, care to help out?" Her face turned red with embarrassment. "You want me to..." Kaen gave a nod, baring his razor sharp maw with a grin. Instantly the rest of her body seemed to rise in temperature, seemingly unable to cope with the thought of being allowed to service her Kage in such manner. Kaen shifted in his seat and let loose the caged beast and that was the final straw for the young lady. A small spurt later and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she was unconscious. Kaen laughed as someone came along to collect her. "Too much all at once I suppose, how about you?" Kaen eyed the remaining woman. "It would be our pleasure, Lord Kaen." And with that she disappeared from sight and Kaen leaned back to relax and enjoy all forms of his entertainment.

Upon the stage, she was still dancing, and yet something was amiss. She continued to twist and contort her body in the most incredible way, but then she threw a curveball at him. A poof of smoke and she had transformed herself into a man, blond and fit. Kaen felt like he had seen this man before, but he couldn't quite pin his finger on it. Despite the transformation, the new image felt appealing still and continued to arose him further through the motions of the man's movements. Shiori's new manly form dismounted the stage and slowly crawled on all fours towards Kaen, his soulful eyes piercing Kaen's center as if to say he was his. And then he was upon Kaen, no longer Shiori but this man he knew from a time long since past. In this moment he cared not for the fact this was another man, all he knew was that he felt a stirring feeling deep within and it wasn't because of the lady under the table. No this was something different, something raw and passionate, like the heat of the moment when lightning strikes. The blonde man climbed atop the table and over to Kaen and locked lips with Kaen. Everything was welling up inside him, ready to burst at any moment. The pressure was too much to bear, the excitement was almost too much to bear. And then darkness...

[OOC FTB ;D]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back