Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private All Along the Watchtower

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While the Kazekage tower was the sometimes official residence of the Kazekage, it remained on paper the sometimes residence of the Steward as well. Funny thing was that the Steward had lived in the tower longer than both Raizo and Katsuo did. When the Steward’s harshest critics could not take away his residency in the tower in his long chronicles career that was decades old now. Throughout the years the tower had changed for good and for ill. Sometimes the tower ... blew up, other times it needed major renovations because someone had a temper tantrum. Sometimes a darker power was unleashed and damaged the tower. The reign of Raizo thus far had been quiet ... at least for the tower.

The Steward was to meet for twice weekly report with Raizo. He was slightly behind in schedule. He had been visiting his ward Okibi. Sousuke had seemed to be happier lately since the return of his Prime Ward. For the most part there was happiness in the Takahashi household and not the grim stoicism that the man had been known to have. It was rare to see the Steward smile. The expression was most foreign and while the Steward had smiled before it seemed like his face would crack. This was not the case now. The look almost seemed natural. It could be considered charming even.

The Steward waited for Raizo in the office. The Steward was wearing his flesh suit to the meeting. It was very much the norm for the man these days. There were still a good amount of people who were unaware of the Steward’s present state of existence. If anything it was a very well kept secret, that or people just did not care or understand the matter at all. Raizo didn’t seem to comprehend the situation, but then again Raizo was a person who took things at face value. Such things to him were considered trifles. If it were Raizo’s uncle, then such a man would have a different insight or would see the situation as something far more dramatic.

The Steward remained seated. His eyes shifted to his watch. Right on the hour and Raizo should be here soon enough.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... come on, you know how to handle those things. Just handle them!" the Kazekage would blurt as he would enter the room, his attendant at his side, and would take a seat down across from Sousuke. he would let out a sigh as his eyes would close before opening back up. His posture would straighten up and he would shake off whatever funk he had brought into the room prior to sitting down.

"Sousuke, I hope your day has been a good one so far." He would say in a way that seemed like he was being genuine but was also trying to awkwardly still transition from a point of more tense emotions to one of a more calm demeanor. "I know I always ask this, but it just feels like I need to, you know--any issue if Yu stays in the room with us? I am about to permanently ship her off to the Ryuzaki state, however, if she keeps bringing me headaches."

As soon as his words would come out, a hand would go streaking through the air and strike him right into his left ear. "Why would you hit me ear!? Are you trying to damage my hearing?! This is treason against the village, you witch!"

Sousuke tended to have his work cut out for him during the Ryuzaki Raizo circus that had entered into his life.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would shoot Yuu a concerned look. “I do need Raizo to be capable of hearing me out for the next five minutes. I trust that this is ... acceptable.” Sousuke raised his hand to cover the left side of his mouth. He leaned in to speak to Raizo in a hushed word. “I have learned from a young age that women need to be negotiated with instead of being told. Happy wife, happy life – those words were spoken to me by my father.” Sousuke leaned back leaned back into his chair. “Lord Raizo. I am here to announce my intent to retire. As you know my career has been through many decades. I have seen much in this country change. I wish to spend my remaining time with my wife and my daughter who recently returned to Sungakure... although I should mention that it is my daughter Okibi who has returned. Not to be confused with Teke.” Sousuke hesitated for a moment. “There will not be a void left in my retirement, there will always be a Steward in Sungakure to serve the Kazekage. My son Takahashi Akisame will be the next Steward. He mainly goes by Aki though for the most part.” Aki had a very complicated history. Aki was not even Sousuke’s son by blood, he was in fact Okibi’s son. His blood father was never spoken of. Aki was abandoned by Okibi, but Sousuke and Yume raised him as their own son. Sousuke would hold up his hand and summon a folder. He would slide the folder down to Raizo.

The contents of the folder would be about Aki. The picture had a sharp similarity to Sousuke in his younger days. The most noticeable difference was the features. There other startling thing seemed to be that Aki seemed natural and even flawed. The Steward had always seemed a little too pristine, and too perfect. He was an excessively neat and tidy man. He was very much inhuman. The picture did tell a story, that Aki was very much the product of nature versus nurture. Aki did not share the same hair colour as Sousuke, but there was a solid attempt at it as there were violet highlights in his naturally black hair colour. Secondly the eyes did not match either. Aki had hawkish eyes to him, and his features seemed avian. “Aki may have some ... slight anger issues. He was first brought into the village after the Cabal incident, and has a slow boiling anger within him. He hides it well enough all the same. He is most resourceful and duty bound, which are attributes he ... inherited ... from myself. He may look bored or annoyed at times, but I assure you it will not be an issue with his attitude. He will be loyal to you. ”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back