Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All Play and NO WORK [Open]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IssaiMuboAbsolutelyReckless.png
ChigokaiOheinaArrogant.png
SunakuKureijicrazy.png
TsuchimikadoSeinaruHoly.png
NanjirouNoburuNoble.png

[legend="[size=4]All Play and NO WORK[/size]"]The Order had been in Iwa for some time. After their short tour given by the strange student, whose name they never got, they decided to spend some time soaking in the village. Neither Iwagakure nor Maruishi was safe from their boredom. They spent a few days searching for their target, sure, but Kureiji was never the type to be able to stay focused on the task at hand. How he was given the position as head monk is debated only by those who haven't seen him in action. Though especially debated by those who have seen him not at work.
"I am the man with the plan! I am the beast from the north, south, west, and east. I will fill you with fear and then… Steal your beer!" Kureiji sang at a table with the rest of the monks. Watching him toss around and toss back beers you wouldn't guess he was a monk. Their order was quite different from what you would expect.
"You need to calm down OG-Senpai." Mubo took a sip from his beer and looked up at the leader without moving his head.
"Please sir, we're here on business. We need to keep a low profile and not cause any trouble." Seinaru was always focused. Being the head shaman of their tribe caused him to develop a very serious attitude when it came to working. He wanted to get the job done and get out of the village so he could return to his duties with the tribe.
"I agree with Seinaru, we need to get this job done." Noburu states and the two of them two a sip of their tea they were drinking and looked back at Kureiji who wasn't paying any attention to them. Meanwhile, Oheina was picking a fight with a stranger on the other side of the room. "It's time to go." He stood up and grabbed Oheina first, dragging him out of the room. Seinaru followed, putting a hand on Kuriji's shoulder to guide him out. Mubo followed as well, not being the slightest bit drunk and having nothing better to do than to stay with his group.
"Why'd we have to leave?" He asked as they entered a crowd of people. The fight of them walking in a V formation as they always did. Seinaru was by his side as always, with Oheina on the other side.
"Yeah, I was just about to a show a guy what's up!" Oheina yelled, throwing his arms in the air.
"We're not here to cause trouble, we're here to find the Ogonshoku. We need to find him, get him sealed, and get the out of the village. Remember, Kur--… Kureiji?" The four of them stopped once they realized Kureiji was missing. They looked around the crowd and suddenly they heard, in the distance, the ramblings of a drunk man.
"Attention people of Stone! I am Kureiji, us and my friends are looking for a member of your village with strange chakra! It's gold and strange and gold!" He was standing on top of a crate when they caught up to him.
"Get down, Kureiji." Mobu said calmly, with not much care actually in his voice.
"Seriously, Kureiji. You can be quite embarrassing, causing such a ruckus."
"No, no, no, listen! This is great for us!" He jumped off the box and looked around. "Shinobi are everywhere, one of these fine ninjas has to know where this Ogen is, don't cha think so?" They said nothing, realizing despite his obvious drunkenness he had a point as he always had despite his obvious craziness.
"Now!" The man jumped back on the box and did a spin. "Has anyone seen this golden chakra having shinobi? Anyone at all?" The rest of the group stood against a wall while their leader made a fool of himself in the street.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 646[/size]"]For information on these NPCs look [here]. I'd like someone who has seen Chi's golden chakra to enter, but anyone is welcome. Anyone who saw the last two rounds of the student tournament would have seen her golden chakra and know who they're looking for.[/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei had found himself travelling to Maruishi more often lately and staying out later. His uncle didn't seem to particularly care but that wasn't really Kei's concern. He just didn't want to be home. Being out of the house and away from everything suited him much more lately. It seemed to Kei that his twin brother had the same idea though, as even when Kei was home, Sho seemed to be out. The only time the were in the house at the same time was when they were asleep or getting ready to leave in the morning. Even then they left at different times. If anyone asked they'd probably think the Hoshokurai brothers were avoiding each other. Kei wasn't sure if they'd be right.

The white-haired boy's attention was snagged by an odd commotion. It didn't seem like the usual kind of drunken ruckus but Kei was intent on passing it by until a few select words fell on his ears. Golden chakra having shinobi... Why did that sound so familiar? A rush of heat went over Kei's skin as he remembered. The aura of golden flames and chakra surrounding Chi at the end of the tournament's final round. He'd thought he'd been hallucinating at first due to blood loss but lately he hadn't been so sure. Was it possibly these guys were looking for her? Either way they were blocking up the street, it was a shinobi's duty to confront situations like this before they got out of hand.

"Hey, Ojisan. Who is it you're looking for?

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SunakuKureijicrazy.png
NanjirouNoburuNoble.png

[legend="[size=4]All Play and NO WORK[/size]"]"What did ya say ta me, boy?" Kureiji shouted, hoping off the box to approach the boy. Seinaru and Noburu grabbed him and held him back, trying to keep him from attacking a young boy.
"I apologize for our leader, he's a bit… Eccentric, and the alcohol doesn't help. He's really quite sharp when he needs to be." Seinaru would let go of Kureiji as he calmed himself down and give him a polite bow. Noburu would keep a hand on his shoulder to keep himself within grabbing distance in case he decided to go nuts again.
"Hello, we're a group of nomad monks searching for someone important. Have you seen someone, most likely a shinobi, who has golden chakra? He'd most likely have some sort of neurological disorder."
"I've always found that weird, that the legends specifically mention the Ogon always has a neurological disorder…" Oheina would mention randomly.
"Their disorders are special because they develop themselves into special battle perks and abilities."
"So, kid. Ya seen this guy or haven't cha? If not we don't have time to deal with you!"
"Why are you being a jerk, Kureiji-sama?"
"He's started it!"
"He's young, whatever upset you he probably didn't mean it…"[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 202[/size]"][/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei stood his ground as the older man approached him. It was a consequence of Kei's irreverent attitude and he was used to it by now. Sometimes people were offended by it but when all was said and done it was the easiest way for him to communicate. At least he used honorifics... Plus it was kind of amusing to see the other men holding what seemed to be their leader back. Kei had certainly gotten their attention. They introduced themselves as a nomadic monk group and answered Kei's question before they fell to bickering among themselves again. They certainly were weird. Chi had golden flames and Kei couldn't say for sure that she didn't have a neurological disorder but that didn't mean she was this so-called Ogon. And while they didn't seem capable of being a threat, Kei still wasn't sure of their intentions. Kei assessed the situation quickly. These alleged monks could be anyone, Kei needed to know more before he decided what to do. He didn't want them to walk away either,

Hey, if you don't want to hear what I know... But first, if you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for this... Ogon?

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]All Play and NO WORK[/size]"]The group couldn't seem to figure out the kid in front of them. He seemed like he knew something but they couldn't be sure, honestly they didn't have anything better to do. They hadn't come up with a good lead the whole time they were there. If he had anything they needed to get the information out of him so they could find the Ogon as soon as possible. Kureiji put his serious face on and approached him, fixing his glasses with his index finger.
"The Ogonshoku has the potential to be very powerful, but this power is hard to control. If we don't find him and administer the proper safety precautions it could be disastrous for both the Ogon and the Ogon's village… If he is here, that would mean Stone…" Kureiji was a silent for a moment before his playfulness came back out. "But it's allllll good. Our order has been doing this for centuries and whatnot, we just need to find him, prove he's the Ogon, and administer the seal." He smiled, confident in his team's ability.
"If you know anything, it's important that you let us know. I'm quite sure we have plenty of time before anything dangerous would come out of the Ogon but we'd very much like to finish up here so we can return to the tribe. The nomads that travel under the protection of our order aren't used to being settled in the same area for too long."[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 246[/size]"][/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Powerful and difficult to control... Well Chi's flames certainly were powerful. She seemed to have those golden flames under control at the end of the tournament though. He'd heard of dangerous and powerful Kinjutsu, but this sounded different. Almost more like a very rare kekkai genkai. Still Kei didn't think she was a danger to the village. He didn't like the idea of this order putting some kind of seal on her either, if that was all they were going to do. Proper safety precautions could mean anything, and whatever power Chi got if she was in fact this ogonshoku, she deserved to learn to control it on her own. Or at least have the sealing of it be her choice. Kei looked over the group, unsure of what to do.

I think I know who you're talking about, not sure I'd call her dangerous though. Anyway if you want I can arrange for her to meet you.mKeep the village safe and whatnot. He still wasn't sure if he trusted these guys, This way he could warn Chi about what these guys said and even come with her in case things got out of hand. He wondered what the monks would say about that.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chi
SunakuKureijicrazy.png
NanjirouNoburuNoble.png

[legend="[size=4]All Play and NO WORK[/size]"]They could tell that the boy was suspicious of them, it was in his attitude with the way he talked to them. They understood, though. If they were him they probably wouldn't trust them either. They were just a bunch of monks from a group of nomads after all, and he no way of knowing if they were telling the truth about any of that. For all he knew they could be rogue-nin from another village. The problem was that they needed to know what he knew, so they needed him to trust them even if just a little bit so they could test the possible Ogon… Woman?
"Wait, Wait, Wait, you said she?" Kureiji questioned, obviously put off. He didn't mean to come off as sexist, it was just a surprised. The group huddled together.
"It's possible isn't it? Has it happened before?"
"I'm sure it has, it makes sense. Perhaps the order is just sexist and doesn't speak of the female Ogons."
"It'd be neat if she really was the Ogon, I'd be all over--."
"Mubo!"
"Whha?"
The group mumbled to themselves for a second, Kureiji periodically peering back to see if the young boy was still there. After some time, maybe a minute or so, they turned to the boy and Kureiji would give him a confirmation with his nod.
"That is good enough, we still need to test her before we can be sure. The seal won't hurt her, whether she is or isn't the Ogon, but we can't waste our time or energy if she isn't our true target. When can we meet this girl, and what is her name?"[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 276[/size]"][/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group seemed genuinely surprised when Kei mentioned Chi's gender. Once again they were huddled and whispering among themselves. Kei wished Kimi were there, she seemed to have uncannily good hearing to compensate for her sight deficiency. It was weird they were so surprised, maybe they'd been told they were looking for a guy and Chi wasn't the Ogonshoku, Or maybe they'd just assumed and got it stuck in their head that it'd be a guy. Whatever it was they were a strange bunch and once again Kei thought they didn't seem capable of being a threat. That made Kei all the more suspicious though, he couldn't help it. They just seemed like a bunch of weird monks here on their order's business and intending to leave afterwords. It too good and Kei couldn't help but feel like it was all an act, especially with the way they sometimes spoke. Still, however suspicious Kei was, they'd given him no reason not to help them.

After about a minute they turned and were back to business it seemed. Kei returned the nod and thought about what would be a good meeting place. Beyond that, he still had to contact Chi and explain things to her. "Her name is Chi, I've seen her wielding gold flames. Give me a week to get a hold of her. I have an exam to prepare for so it would have to be after that sorry. How does the temple in Iwagakure sound for a meeting place?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]All Play and NO WORK[/size]"]For the group it was best to take this lead with a grain of salt. Though it was possible that the girl he spoke of could be the Ogon they couldn't be sure, so they would have to keep looking while they waited to meet with her. The thought of the golden flames was an interesting thing for them to think about, but they couldn't think about it for too long. They had to keep look outs for more leads, just in case this one turned out to lead to nothing…
"Alrightie then! We'll meet her at the temple in Iwagakure in a week and a day. We need to get to our people and get the test so we can administer it. Thank you… Kei." The strange man would give a wave and begin to head off.
"Ugh.. Kureiji… Sorry, he's a bit off sometimes and we're starting to rush a bit after all the time we've spent here. We'll meet her there, I'll make sure of it. Thank you…" The shaman would bow and the rest would follow as they chased after their potato brained leader.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 188|Topic left unless stopped[/size]"]I guess we'll pick this back up after the exam or something. Idk, thanks haha[/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So their meeting was set. He figured it probably wouldn't be too difficult to get a hold of Chi so he could tell her about what was going on. Seemingly satisfied the monk's strange leader rushed off, assumably to get the "test" that they were going to perform on Chi. Kei cocked an eyebrow at the strange man, at least he wasn't making a scene anymore. Kei waved off the other monk's apologies as he watched them make their leave as well. They were certainly a strange bunch for a group of wandering monks. Outsiders sure were strange. Kei shrugged and continued heading home. He did still have to prepare for his exam after all.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back