Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Allies in the Sand [Contract Search]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Side note, this is taking place after the events of http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=370&t=45529&p=210346#p210346http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=370&t=45529&p=210346#p210346 and if required I will write in any required adaptations.]

Riyota was lost. Very, very lost. This was worse than the time he'd gotten a bit lost in the village. This was almost like...Advanced lostness. All he could see stretched out for miles was the harsh unforgiving wastes of the desert. He wasn't even sure what he'd come out here for, he racked his brain but he really couldn't remember. Something beginning with a...C? yeah, um C-c-c- He screwed his face up massively trying to think about what he'd come out here for. C-c-c-CONTRACT! The thought came to him suddenly, that was it, a contract, he knew he'd remember eventually. Wait...what's a contract again?

He remembered someone mentioning it, of that he was sure, something to do with animals wasn't it? He didn't even know anymore.

He didn't have long to think about it either as a low growling...wait no scratch that...lots of low growling could be heard behind him. There's really no need for me to turn around but I probably should anyway. He slowly pivoted on one foot and stood to look at a pack of dogs, domesticated or wild? he didn't know, what he did know is that they looked hungry, very hungry. He reached for where the handle of his axe would normally be, but remembered he had lost it in the scuffle with Makeinu a while ago. Well, that's not good He said to no-one in particular. Digging the toe of his Sandal into the sand and taking off away from the dogs, much to his dismay, they followed. Right, contract search, easy... He thought to himself. How the hell do I start. He asked himself, confused to no end. Why must everything I need to do be confusing? He wondered.

May I have some leeway? The dark voice in his mind chose now to resurface. Great, I just really needed you right now, what do you want. Riyota grumbled. I want to help you, you seem to have run into a spot of trouble, and I have some advice, I'm not even asking for control, it's a good deal. The figure smirked, Riyota still hadn't figured out a good name for it. Go on then. Riyota told it, slightly annoyed, the dogs were practically at his heels. Attempt to summon a contract, y'know an animal, any animal that can help you fight these things really. Riyota thought it over, this voice had intended nothing but harm before, so he knew there must be a catch, asking it was pointless, he knew it wouldn't tell him, besides this did seem like a good option. Riyota wasn't much for unarmed fighting and his Chakra control needed a lot of work, still what the voice was asking seemed like a very difficult task. How do I do that then? There was no response. Hello? Hello? Geez, always there when I don't want you, never there when I do. Riyota needed to figure this out it seemed, he leapt onto a nearby rooftop, it wouldn't take these angry dogs long to get up but it would give him time to figure out a plan.

[Contract Search Started]
[WC 516]
[This is my first time trying this so if I've messed up, please tell me how to fix it.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back