Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Almost Home (Entering Country)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"We thank you Junko-sama. How can we ever repay you?"

"Don't worry about it." Junko said to the old timer.

"Safe travels, we hope to see you again. I hope your arm gets better."

"We shall meet again. Next time, on different terms. This old shoulder of mine will be fine."

Giving a wave, Junko left the small village and was back into the chilling snow as he started on his way home. After leaving Fire country, he had been training Kiri. Upon their arrival back into lightning country, Junko was able to give Kiri some final words as his training was complete when it came to controlling his kinjutsu. Junko's words and rule still stood and Kiri was allowed to venture to port cirrus before he'd head home. The kid started as quite a pain, but the two truly had grown together as they shared many meals, sparred many times, battled many opponents together, and slept under the same stars.

After their departure, Junko came across this small village. Only stopping for rest turned into quite a problem as majority of the individuals in the village were sick. The sickly skin was pale and they had high levels of fatigue with constant fevers. Many puked, could barely sleep, and had various hallucinations. Tending to the sickly delayed Junko's journey back home, but he was still doing his job. Many test had to be ran as constant trials and errors occurred. The right herbs needed to be mixed to provide a cure.

Unfortunately, Junko wasn't a master when it came to dealing with herbs, but he had picked up a few things from Daisuke to still get by. After many nights, constantly providing medical attention, and dedicating time to a cure. Junko managed to create a cure. Administering the cure in the form of a shot and elixir to the small village, their problems were no more.

Now, venturing through everlasting snow fall, Junko came to a stop. The winds were picking up and one could barely see. Luckily, Junko's rinnegan was able to pierce through the upcoming storm and see a single flickering orange chakra flame creeping on his position. To the naked eye, nothing was there, but it was only because the beast was camouflaged so well in its environment.

A ferocious growl was heard as the beast lunged at Junko, swiping with its huge paw to deliver over two thousand pounds of force upon its victim. Slashing Junko directly across the chest, his body exploded into smoke.

A clink of metal was heard right behind the beast as Junko's blade was risen at it's neck. Upon observing the six hundred beast, the black stripes could easily be seen upon the white coat that blended perfectly with the snow.

"I guess the stories are true to why you were deemed worthy of the white lotus. You're only the second to ever dodge an attack from me."

"Perhaps I got lucky my feline brethren."

"Hmph. Daisuke chose well." the tiger said turning around. It's piercing blue eyes stared at Junko as he sheathed his blade.

"Why am I being summoned?" Junko questioned as he could feel his feline marking on his shoulder still burning.

"Trouble is afoot, but before you are ready. You must continue to be trained in the ways of the feline." The white tiger said as a rip in reality occurred in front of the two. Widening, a portal emerged.

Placing a hand on his burning shoulder, Junko exhaled slowly. Seeing as he didn't have much of a choice and something malicious was about to occur, it was best to travel to the feline realm to see exactly what was going on.

Entering Country
1 Hour Run Time
Topic Entered/Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back