Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Alo new stranger!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was looking for people to meet, she was craving for a new friend. Maybe that person would even become family if they were able to get along good enough. She pretty much stopped every person that passed her by, trying to get conversation. Was able to have some people speak with her, have conversations and all of them were interesting but either they didn't want to speak to a child, or their chemistry wasn't that good... for them anyway, Asuka just loved every single one of those conversations.

She sighed after some time passed, at this rate she wasn't going to find a new friend. Asuka walked, a bit bumped out that some many people just didn't care about others, that they just went about their lives without a care in the world. How would a word be where everyone looked out for one another? Well, she couldn't be one to speak. She had her own people to look after, to get stronger for. Asuka sat at a bench nearby and sighed loudly, but a smile quickly appeared on her face. She dangled her feet back and forth mumbling a happy tune. Waiting for something interesting to happen.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Slowly he started to move around in the crowd.... that was until he was sick of it and jumped towards the roof to go from roof to roof... So many people on this part of the street that he felt a bit suppressed. Without having a clear thought for himself he soon was booped by a snoot. His canine he often let out to wander with or around him. "Hmm?" Was the simply sound leaving the young boy. The canine watched him... Carefully. "Wall..." She simply stated and indeed Izumi had a friendly encounter with a wall. Holding his head he looked rather annoyed. "You know... you should look in front of you instead of to me..." She commented further and Izumi simply rolled his eyes before getting back towards the ground. His mind was still working over everything that had happened in such a short notice...

But as he started to walk from left to right he started eventually to sit down somewhere on the roof and his canine contract hovered in the air behind him, sniffing the place. "And..?" Izumi asked with a certain curiosity. "Nothing... But that looks like an interesting prey." And with that said Izumi started to look towards the small female. "No... Not a prey Inya.." He sighed and stretched out before letting himself drop from the roof and landing on the ground. Once getting closer he looked towards her... He signed after he had gotten a bit closer. 'Hello, did we meet before?

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept mumbling to herself, singing a happy tune while looking at the people that passed by. It certainly wouldn't be a usual sight. But it might be nice to see a happy girl simply by being there. She could feel eyes in her direction but she figured it was the public just looking at her weird... a singing child by herself did say something wasn't right. But she opened her eyes in time to see Izumi drop right in front of her. It did startle her a bit.

Asuka nearly jumped. "Sheesh." She said, composing herself. "No need to scare people." She looked up to see the boy clearly. "I remember you! You were with me last time!" She eyed the boy as he started signing and just wondered what he was trying to say. Asuka didn't know any sort of secret code, maybe... just maybe this boy was part of the Anbu. "I'm sorry... I can't understand the secret language ya got, willing to learn though!" Asuka giggled placing her hands together, hoping this boy would teach her. She then noticed the dog. Her eyes went wide. "A dog!." She reached her hand out but retracted it. She looked at Izumi, begging eyes stared at Izumi. "Can... Can I pet it?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As figured this small person didn't read the hand signs he was making towards her, trying to speak towards her which didn't work that well... He turned towards Inya and started to talk towards her in these signs... The canine would slowly nod and make herself being a translator between the two. "What he said is if he had met you before... Since you seem to have a resemblance to someone he had met before." Inya spoke and her tune was hollow yet at the same time had something dark lingering. It was clear that it was feminine. Inya did back off a little when she talked about petting it... and Izumi took a small giggle. He started to sign towards the canine that started to translate the words between them. "I do not speak a strange secret thing, I am merely speaking in the language of the deaf. The world without a sound... that is the language I speak, I can learn it to you if you wish to do that. But then we need to do that sometime else." After that a soft and warm smile came towards the lips of Izumi and he placed a hand on top of the dog's head as it lowered. It's head and beginning of the body remained floating in the air as if it was a ghost like a resemblance. Yet once you touched the purple-black fur it did feel like fur and the mask or rather a skull was still very real. "Inya..." Izumi said softly with his own voice to show who this canine was.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled, she did remember this boy from their meeting in maple street. It certainly was enjoyable and she was glad they could see each other again. To be honest, she also found it quite funny how the dog was the transalator for him, not the other way around. "Ya! We meet... some time ago. There was Shinzo, Jisho... something like that, not the best with names. And you! Izumi... wasn't it?"

Asuka pouted a bit once she heard the next part. No fair she couldn't learn the language. It seemed to be fun but she wasn't going to say it to him. It is a bit rude. "Oh well." She smiled back, dangling her feet back and forth. "It just seems awesome that you can communicate full on sentences by only using your hands. Now that would be useful in the battlefield! Or or to have a secret conversation that no one else could understand." Asuka could not stop saying the different uses for a language used like that, for more a few minutes she kept rambling... until she realized she was rambling. "I'm sorry." She gave a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her head. "I ramble when I get excited about something I find awesome."

She hears his last words, this time coming from him. "Inya..." She repeated looking at the canine. She gave a wide smile. "So that's your name." Asuka giggled. "Do wonder what you do besides translating. What do you both do?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had this problem staying mute sometimes after the day that he almost lost his life himself... It turned towards a slight habit to those he didn't know even, talking less and just signed. He knew it wasn't them that made him almost die... But he didn't fancy it at all for not knowing them. Inya, however, was a talkative thing that was going to make fun of most people if they had enjoyable moments.

He had told Asuka that it wasn't a secret language but this certain signing was a language of the deaf people. A soft sigh started to form as she had gotten it wrong. Yet a soft smile also, her idea's were the same his own squad had... And because of the fact, Izumi had a special mix of Hawkeye AND byakugan he could easily read their messages of a fair distance that other people would have been struggling with. The way she was... It reminded him of so many things... But mostly one... The past self. He raised his hand and if she allowed it, that hand would out her gently on the head while a soft warm smile was made for Asuka. "Don't grow up... It is a scary world sometimes.." he said with a soft, a manly but leaning feminine voice. After that he took his own sitting spot and started to watch the canine doing silly tricks... Maybe... Just maybe... She wouldn't simply stab him in the back but...on the other hand she might would have... He decided that trust had to given and taken on both accounts... Respect was something one should give, just like that, but trust was something you would need to gain.

"uhm.." he started to clear out his throat a little and inya started to close in and have those eyes of you don't need to... It seemed this canine knew. "She is my companion on daily life... On battles, she is my tag mate... And... Mostly a family member towards me... We go often on adventures.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's face seemed to Shine as she saw the canine do his tricks. She loved seeing this kind of thing, a person who loved his dog just as much as he would anyone else, now that was commitment and something to look up to. She liked the idea of having someone like that, but well. In this instance she would have to be content with petting this new doggo. But she was the one that got pet, followed by a pretty weird quote. What did he mean by that? Don't grow up? Growing up was a natural process of life, growing up was something she had to do it. Not by choice. But she appreciated the warm smile, it was a great smile. In response Asuka giggled. "Everyone has to grow at some point silly." She answered dangling her feet back and forth.

She listened closely to his description of her Canine companion, how she wished she could have something of the sort with a canine... or anything for that matter. She just wanted to have someone by her side at all times. She was a bit jealous of Izumi but... more so she was happy. "That's so cooool!" Asuka eyes shined at the thought. Where can I get me one of thoseeee?!!! I want one like yours! You're so awesome. Your dog is awesome!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was listening towards her, he quickly had the idea she was already jealous... and nodding a couple of times he then made a small idea in his head. "Alright.... I have a plan... But maybe later then now... maybe me or my own successor can learn you the canine contract someday..." he smiled bright on that matter of fact and held that smile while looking at Inya that tried to lick her own snoot at this moment, her tongue blue-ish purple. Just like the glow that came out of her maw.
"Learning one from someone in a masters degree is possible. We can learn up to 3 people this special contract, but do be warned... There is just a maximum of 2 contracts at any given time... If you wish to learn more I could or my successor... Learn you a thing or two..." He smiled and stretched out, the ball was now in her court on what she wanted.

Even Inya seemed to be content with this being said. "Alright... but she will have to be the lamb then I will play the wolf..." The words going from sweet to sinister in a couple of minutes... and seconds later the fist was planted onto the poor animal's head again. "Inya....." Izumi said and glared towards the canine... Maybe... his successor would have trouble containing this kind of animal....

"Just make sure you go towards me once you happen to have time... .Or I will link you to someone that can teach you then..." He muttered and held his chin as he started to nod. "Yup... That would be fun for both parties... Curious how yours would look like in the end..." Even he held this big grin now and snickered towards himself.

Sorry short post, but didn't really knew what to write anymore.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's eyes beamed when she was told she could have a doggo of her own. "Learn the contract! Me?!" She clapped her hands together happily and did a victory dance inside her head. It seemed as though she was having good luck all around. Today has been definetely a good day, like every other day.

"Well, maybe I'll be your succsesor!" She smiled at the man, it was nice to see that people were paying attention to her even under this circumstances. "And maybe we can make Inya and my own doggo play together. Then they'll be friends like we are! And and we can go eat, and play, and maybe even go on trips! That'll be fun!" Asuka kept talking, million things going through her head of the stuff they all could do together. It all could be fun.

His comment about the wolf rubbed her the wrong way. Not in the sense that she found this man creepy, but more like he had a sadness inside of him he wasn't going to let go, some memories that can't make him be his true self. Or was this his true self? Maybe... just maybe she could help him be happier. "I hope mine is small, cute and fluffy!" She liked that kind, but in reality it wouldn't be very intimidating. "But maybe, just maybe it can like... turn gigantic when in battle. Become red and scary and such." She giggled at the thought, would be fun to scare her enemies.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Uhu... learning you.." He smiled softly and started to look towards her. "Maybe you will one day... maybe you will..." At the dog play comment thing his eyes went to INya... who let out a low growl... if it were one of those chibi scenes then a sweat drop would actually be coming from Izumi as he looked towards his own canine right now. "There is only one way to try that for you... to see if it does or doesn't grow bigger... once I am ready I will give you a letter to teach it towards you, how does that sound?" he made sure that it wouldn't be today... just like that, not today... but he did make sure that there would be time for him to make sure he had a solid plan to teach her this unique contract. "But... for now I must make preparations and everything..." he said with a smile from ear to ear. "Alright?" he asked her before he would make a turn towards the town square back again and be leaving the scene, or at least trying to do so. "Hope you have a good day Asuka." he said and the wolf would just hover over the boy, drool and just not let the drool slip more and more down. "hmpf..." he muttered.

// TLUS

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pouted, she didn't like the word maybe, everyone who says maybe lets her down. So she was sure going to set it all straight. "Not a Maybe. I'll accept "at a later date." or "when you're older." She nodded to herself, content on what she had said. She looked at the his warm smile and gave him one in return. Even if he didn't seem happy, he could sure make the people around him happy. She giggled, holding placing her hands on her legs. "I'll be expecting it. Hopefully it's soon! Cause having a doggo is such a good idea... do have to learn how to take care of one though." She pondered for a bit, trying to come up with a plan that she called "KCP", Kanine care program. To be honest that's as far as she got.

"Allright." She answered with a bright grin. How about I help you do those preparations and stuff, make the process go faster!" Asuka smile faded for a moment before returning. "Hope you have a good day too!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back