Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Am I real?(Kuro)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A loud wail came from the room of Toraono Kuro, and his fiancee Suzuhime. However, that wail was much to feminine, and their had been no recollection of what exactly Kuro's sadness sounded like. Instead it was Suzuhime. The truth was, this had been going on for some time. The hallways that led to Kuro's room devoid of any servant or guardians. Not even Suzuhime's troupe was nearby. At the time, a furious Suzuhime having told them to not bother her at all. Suzuhime had no idea where Kuro was, either way, she was still very upset. An episode of Suzuhime's where her mental stability snapped. The episodes had become very very rare. So the fact that she was so upset to the point of tears and vicious behavior. Something was seriously bothering her. None wanting to face Suzuhime, or hear her cries, they all awaited Kuro to return home. It had very much come to the point that only Kuro could calm Suzuhime down, and Suzuhime was the only one who could calm Kuro.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAA!!!"

Another ear splitting cry would be heard. If one would take a look inside the room. They would see the small frame of Suzuhime, clad in next to nothing. A mere transparent dress that wasn't even large enough to reach to her privates. The only other thing she wore was a pair of fuzzy pink slippers that adorned her tiny feet. She dressed erotically on purpose as a means of eye candy for her dear fiancee. But she didn't even bother to get dressed from earlier in the morning. She just laid there and wept to herself, clutching to Kuro's pillow, which was larger then she was. She clutched the pillow as if it were her best friend about to die. Her eyes streamed tears in her sadness. Her usually beautifully pale face now red from the strain of crying for so long. A large dark stain was left on the pillow from where the mucus and tears of her fit had landed. Her gorgeous crimson hair laid out behind her in an unmanned mess. Clutching the think pillow with all her might, unable to control herself in her episode. Blubbering to herself unintelligibly. Her face hurt badly from having been stuck in the state it currently was for what could have been a much better spent hour or two. She simply couldn't help herself.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro arrived via a dimensional warp courtesy of his sharingan side as he was relayed the messaged that Suzuhime was undergoing some kind of mental anguish. Focusing his mental presence he placed his left demon hand upon Suzuhime's shoulder to steady her so he could look her in the eyes as he focused on how best to figure out what ailed her and heal her. "My love what ails you? Look me in the eyes so I may search your body, mind, and soul for the cause of your pain."<i></i> Kuro stood at five feet, ten inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s silver gray hair was fully braided to allow his wife to see his face at all times. With it braided he had a reasonable amount of muscle mass he could not conceal. With a twenty one inch neck Kuro’s braided hair couldn’t conceal very much even as it cascaded to the center of his upper back. Violet eyes with gold slits peered from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. He wore a black obi around his thirty six inch waist. The obi allowed Kuro to carry his honor blade in a specialized bone sheath when he wore it today however he did not. Kuro wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Kuro wore his medical pouch on the outside of his left thigh atop his gi shorts with his ANBU serum and summon scrolls. A convenient cut in the silk cloth of his left gi shorts allowed Kuro full access to his medical gear without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his anbu arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black gi top lay open to reveal his overly muscular upper body.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed her cries would eventually bring Kuro directly to her. He seemed to be rather good at dropping everything to be with her given the chance. At least you couldn't say he wasn't a dedicated man to his woman. And before she even knew it, no indication that he had even arrived, she felt a strong pressure be placed on her shoulder. She instantly knew who it was. The only person in this side of the dojo brave enough to go against Suzuhime's orders to be left alone. Her violent shaking, at least in her right shoulder where she was being held. The rest of her still shaking in her fit. She would bury her face deeper into the pillow for a moment. A rogue eye opening itself, the pupil looking like it was drowning in her tears, a beautiful lavender eyeball drifting it's gaze up to the surprisingly comforting look of her fiancee's pupils, or lack there of. His eyes commonly described as being just an empty abyss. He had eyes, but they were just very black. The lavender void of Suzuhime's eye began to be lost in the endless march. Such serenity... but Suzuhime was still woeful. Still crying, but her face had un-tightened, allowing her to take a long and shaky breath. Multiple things had sprung Suzuhime's mind to the breaking point. She took a long breath again. Speaking rapidly.

"Who am I?! Am I Suzuhime? Am I Amaterasu? Who is Suzuhime? What makes Suzuhime herself? I don't know who I am!"

A classic sense of mental identity crisis. She couldn't clarify who exactly Suzuhime was anymore, and technically being made up of two entities, Suzuhime and the goddess of the sun Amaterasu, didn't help the situation. That was only one of her problems. But one at a time was perfect. Kuro was excellent for sweet talking, but she had no idea how he could manage to soothe her woes. They normally consisted of unconditional admiration and praise of how beautiful she was. She wanted to hear things that were meaningful, that came from the confines of Kuro's true feelings of Suzuhime. If given another hour or so, she would have simply burned herself out, but perhaps Kuro could protect her from herself. This was the second time she lost herself in front of him, and this also upset her. But as her shaking slowly calmed down, she would suddenly lunge at Kuro from the pillow. Wrapping her arms around him as much she could. Burying her face into his chest, still sobbing uncontrollably. Her virtually naked breasts pressing against him as she would seek comfort. Nuzzling the iron musculature of her husband-to-be.

"Kuro...I don't know who I am anymore..."

She wept softly. A thought in the back of her mind made her wonder as to why she was this way.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro held her close as he allowed his body to relax a bit so as not to crush his wife to be. "My wife is what you are, who you are is Suzuhime, a wonderfully talented fighter/inventor from Key country. Amaterasu is simply a part of you as you are a part of her. Hyakujuuonouu is a separate entity just like Amaterasu but we have a coexistence. It is akin to having a conjoined twin, you both share the same body but your personalities, thoughts, expressions, and views are significant and your own. Hyaku** and I tend to agree on everything more or less but there are times where he wants to destroy things where I let them live or grow in another fashion. If you want to know who you really are open your divine eyes and look at your reflection in my heart. It will show you who you really are because a heart cannot lie or be deceived."<i></i>

Kuro cradled his not so delicate wife as he picked her up and walked about the chamber with her cradling her as one would a baby or a small child.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime whimpered into his iron chest as he attempted to soothe her. Still sobbing into his embrace, feeling somewhat better from his kind words of her. Saying how they may share single body, but were still two separate beings. However she still had her doubts.

"If that's my criteria... then my cousin could be Suzuhime..."

She referred to one of her cousins from the Yamazaki. Who was also a talented engineer and fighter, just not so much as Suzuhime. And in that moment, she was scooped into loving cradle by the loving future husband. His powerful arms easily lifting her miniature body up to his chest. Her legs hanging off of his muscles, her head gently lifted upwards towards his collar. He would get a much clearer view of her virtually naked form, but she was doubtful that her body was what he was focused on at the moment. He held her so gently despite his rough exterior. Kuro was a kind man, but only Suzu could know this sweeter and more intimate side of him. Suzuhime would heed his words, taking in a deep breath as fire began to crackle off her hair, while Kuro would not be harmed by it, he could feel it's warmth, as if an extension of the warmth Suzuhime's body gave. Her already pale eyes growing pure white as she began to gaze into Kuro's being with a sorrowful look. She would see Kuro's heart, as if a shining example of what her own should have looked like. She could feel steady beats turn into a rhythm as she took a peek at the mirror of her own soul. She could see Kuro's truths be reflected onto her.

"You are Suzuhime. The chosen of Amaterasu, the love of my life, my fated one. I wonder how my life would be without you. And no image comes to mind."

She could feel the sincerity of the voice, yes. He was telling the truth to her.

Suzuhime's breathing would slow considerably from her previous hyperventilation. But still somewhat fast, her tears still streaming down, but slower then as previous. She would hiccup from her fit, taking in another breath to speak.

"Kuro... the truth is... i'm scared. I don't know if i'm ready to be a wife... to be mother. What if I miscarry...? What if I turn out to be unable to have children..."

These woes were just that of a woman who wished to have children with whom she loved. The truth being that all members of the Yamazaki were born overly fertile. Being excruciatingly hard to not impregnate or get pregnant when one had sex. The main solution to this being extremely powerful birth control and spermicide. Usually by a Yamazaki's own design. But either way, she was in a very paranoid state.

"Kuro...if tommorrow you woke up to find I was no longer the same Suzuhime you fell for... would you still love me...?"

She asked the question as if it were a touchy subject. She looked up with big pleading eyes, her hands folded together over her left breast.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro kissed her lovingly and then answered as he sat down with Suzuhime still cradled in his arms. "Of course I would still love you and if you even so much as breathed the desire to I would simply help you change back into whomever or whatever you wanted to be."<i></i> Kuro took up a brush with his right hand, he deftly dipped into ink and with a decisive and easy hand with no other copies of himself present drew her face upon a rice paper wall panel without looking away from her eyes. "You need never doubt yourself again, ever. In this world, in this life, forever and ever YOU are my love, my queen, my goddess and everything in this world that I control can and will happily lay at your feet."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's words touched her in her state of sadness. Her questioning of herself. He would be fine with whoever she became, or to be specific. Anyone she wanted to be. No matter what Suzuhime looked like, or maybe even acted like. Kuro would only love her...

*Sniff* *Sniff*

She would wipe at her tears. Watching him paint her very likeness without even looking at his work. Suzuhime was stunned at his work. He didn't even need to look away. And what's more is that he was a rather impressive artist as well! He effortlessly drew her face upon the wall, every little detail down to the last pore of skin. What... did he love her so much...? Her face was etched into his head, the very image of her forever burned into him? Did he really think of her so often? She wasn't deserving of such a devoted husband.

"Ku-kuro..."

She would hiccup in his arms. She truly was... everything to him. No matter what happened, he would always love her. No amount of arguing, no matter how many children, no matter what scenario, she knew he would always love her more then anything.

"Kuro... I... I love you too..."

Suzuhime would lean up, hooking her arms around his neck. Bringing herself closer to her demon husband, kissing him lovingly with all her heart. She cared not for whether he looked imposing. Whether if he was beautiful or ugly. He was the kindest man she knew, and she was the lucky woman he chose to fall for. She was still somewhat skeptical of why. But she didn't question it anymore.

Suzuhime would squirm out of Kuro's powerful arms, touching her feet upon the ground, she kicked off her slippers, and removed the transparent veil that failed as normal pajamas. Leaving her completely nude. She would turn towards him, tears dewed her eyes still, but now they were of joy. She would motion to push Kuro down on their bed, climbing atop him when he would submit. Straddling herself over his chest, she leaned down to plant another kiss upon his lips. She couldn't wait anymore, married or not. Between her instability, and the stirring in her loins that seemed to always happen when she shared tender moments with Kuro.

"Will you show me how much you love me...?"

She asked timidly. He knew exactly what she meant.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro hadn't exactly dreaded this moment he was just unsure how to express himself to his wife to be. His father and older brothers had explained many ways to please a woman but because he was so chaste and over-trained in other areas of life Kuro had simply let it slide that he was a virgin. Everyone simply believed that because of his abilities, looks, and family line that he was already well immersed in women and their wiles. Kuro smiled evilly as he decided to use one of his special genjutsu abilities to give Suzuhime more than she could handle and still keep his virginity till his wedding night. "Of course I will..." Kuro would physically transfer his chakra into her where he held her above him. His wife to be was certainly aggressive but then again meekness was not one of her virtues. Her scent cloyed to him as he invoked his genjutsu for euphoria. As soon as she began to relax Sharingan Kuro would invoke Tsukuyomi from a corner of the room where he had hid in the darkness to help his true self calm Suzuhime in case her inner goddess decided she wanted more than Suzuhime's current body could handle. Using the Sharingan to access her senses Sanryougan Kuro played overwatch from the ceiling of the chamber monitoring Suzuhime's literal divinity surges which told Kuro by touch and sight she was at 10%. Currently he could match that amount of power. Freeing his own mental restraints Kuro gave her everything he had imagined giving her both by his imagination and from his father and brother's advice as it were. Kuro's face went down her stomach. Kuro's hands cradled her waist as he lifted her. Kurp's tongue went here and there. Suzuhime would never know that Kuro had never physically done what she was enduring and most likely enjoying inside her mind and spirit. Which made the magnitude of the act even more powerful than it should have been. Kuro would carry the memories as well. Suzuhime could feel herself being filled up then inch by inch pushed beyond her physical limit until everything was inside. After moments of shuddering and collapse, Suzuhime would awake to Kuro holding her close, the sheets were lightly drenched in sweat and she could see that Kuro's natural and supernatural bodyheat had dried away most of the sweat. Their scents mingled and Suzuhime would note she felt oddly energized despite being unable to move and extremely heavy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime smiled happily. In her fever pitched state, she had forgotten completely that she had been trying to be abstinent for Kuro. Even though quite experienced in the sack, she was quite unprepared for what this genjutsu would do to her. If she was in a right mind, she could have easily broken this genjutsu, then become upset with Kuro, then apologize later for getting upset when she would remember they were abstaining for each other. Looking down at her soon to be husband, she smiled again. Then would be completely caught into the effects of the genjutsu. The illusion foreplay was certainly unlike anything she had ever had. As if every experience she'd had was being combined into one. And soon, she would be lost in a fake coitus. And soon enough what for the room that was once full of wails, was the sounds of Suzuhime believing she was sharing a private moment with Kuro.

[Fade to black]

[Fade in]

She couldn't quite remember when, but at some point she had blacked out. Such intensity to much for even herself? That was quite impressive. Even if Kuro was still a virgin, it would take her some convincing otherwise. Suzuhime was sweaty from the mind trick that had been played on her. With a hulking Kuro holding her closely. Who seemed to cover his tracks nicely. He wasn't completely naked like herself, but at least was bare chested, so Suzuhime would be none the wiser. She was still lost in an embarrassing fake after glow of a night of 'mind-play'. Waking up to the scent of a manly musk and cinnamon. It certainly was Kuro. She felt so heavy and sluggish. Yet not in the least bit as satisfied as she had originally believed. It felt like she had never done it at all with how much energy she had. But her mind was still trying to catch up with her. Snuggling closer to her beloved, her body molding around his muscular exterior. Cooing softly to herself. And then it finally dawned on her.

"Kuro... I... i'm so sorry... We were supposed to wait until we got married... I wasn't thinking straight."

It wouldn't be a good idea for Kuro to tell her that everything that had happened last night was fake for now. With Suzuhime acting as if they were actually doing it. Hell, Kuro might have actually gotten a little intimidated with how crazy Suzuhime gets, maybe a chuckle or too. Suzuhime spoke softly to her demon lover.

"Kuro... do you think it was a good idea for us to rush this relationship...? I've been in some before... but this one is certainly more special then the others. We even haven't gone out on dates. But it feels like we've been together since a long long time ago... like before we were even born. Ever since Amaterasu awakened... it feels like iv'e been in love with your for an eternity... whether it was her or myself that fell for you first... I can tell you that I genuinely love you Kuro..."

Suzu cuddled her face into his barrel chest. How feminine and safe she felt within his arms. Completely unaware to what Amaterasu was doing.

'That was a rather underhanded trick demon-lord Kuro. Although i'm actually surprised you could keep your desires in check when she very much did it all directly in front of you. To be honest, i'm impressed. You'll make a fine husband for my vessel.'
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro could only mindspeak in return as he had exhausted all of his chakra leaving his other bodies running on fumes just to keep Suzuhime satisfied. Hyakujuuonouu responded to Amaterasu's remark "You are loved every bit as much and more than Suzuhime my Queen at least know that everything done to your vessel was a wish of what I could have done for you had I been human and not a demonbeast.<i></i>

Kuro murmured in his personal rest while his two other bodies trudged on completing his duties in their dilapidated states. Kuro appeared to be everywhere at once in the dojo because in actuality he almost was. He hugged Suzuhime's cuddled body with all the same vigor of love he felt before collapsing from exhaustion yet again.

Topic Left

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It'd be best for you to hold your tongue. Lest she want a round 2. I doubt Kuro could survive such an endeavor.'

Amaterasu would warn Hyaku*. The sun goddess having a slight control over Suzuhime's body. If she pumped a little more hormones into Suzuhime's system... she couldn't stop Suzu from going another time... Which would probably kill Kuro considering how tired he was already from maintaining the lusty illusion for so long. Suzuhime would be held close by her personal demon-lord. Feeling his exhaustion with his heavy limbs that wrapped around her protectively. She didn't mind the extra weight. She must have worked him over a little too hard. Well... a little would be an understatement. But Kuro was a tough man, he'd develop some endurance. Suzuhime would sidle her smooth form up to his face, kissing Kuro lightly on the forehead. It must have still been night, because she could hear no bustle about outside of the door. And she was still a little groggy. So with an adorable smile she would snuggle up to Kuro as close as their bodies would allow. Taking a hand within her own and she buried her head into the space between his shoulder and neck. How she adored being able to hold him so close... her sleepiness starting to take over. They could finish talking later without Suzuhime forcing herself onto him. Closing her large beautiful eyes as she got comfortable next to the radiator like warmth of her beloved. Cooing softly into his ear as both would fall into slumber and share a wonderful dream from their mental link.

"I love you Kuro."

[Topic left]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back