Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Amatsu Kinezumi [Leaf]--> Ryujin Koyoko [Stone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Character Name[/b]: Kinezumi Amatsu
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: S
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf Gates
Old IC Rank: Med nin

New Character Name: Ryujin Koyoko
Preferred Username: Ryujin Koyoko
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Uchiha
Custom Class: Fallacy [V]
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Fallacy[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5% to all Damage; this does not apply to Caps x2
([url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=86670#p86670]197 cap points[/url] -100pts Class Point Card= 97cap pts left)
[i]High:[/i] Nin acc, Gen Dc
[i]Average:[/i] Gen save, Evasion, melee acc, Range acc
[i]Low:[/i]None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank: Chunnin

365f869d-4031-4cf1-a9f1-e86fdfd00172_zps230b0c55.png

Character Age: 18
Character's Physical Description: Ryujin Koyoko is a beautiful young girl and is the second oldest of three sisters. She wears her bouncy brown curls down most of the time and favors the color blue. Like the rest of her family her skin tone of a brown complexion making her stick out a little more amongst a crowd. Light blue eyes inherited by her people is also a notable feature of hers. With that being said, her eyes are a bit more slanted than her sisters. Two eye-brows arched as the noon moon; almond shaped eyes that cause her to look like a siamese cat when laughing. She use to be a chubby kid but as she has grown plus the shinobi training received has evened her figure out causing her to be the talk of the boys around town.

Character's Mental Description: She is the most shy and anti social of the three sisters. Growing up as a chubby kid brought on a lot of teasing in her youth. Naturally timid and observant she is always in her shall unless you can get her to come out. She's not very trusting and almost never take risk, however that's how a stranger would see her. Her family knows her to be a bit of a comedian and jokester. One would say she was the glue that held them all together as she had a natural talent of bringing joy to battle distress or misery. Needless to say she is the main one to receive attention from others. How she views herself is unworthy of a lot. Though she has leadership skills, she can be a pessimistic when it comes to herself and lacks confidence. Deep down she sees herself as a coward...

Multiple Personality Application: Sane!

Character History: Ryujin Koyoko is surrounded by a loving family. She is the spitting image of her late grandmother but like her sisters, she bears the same dark skin and icy blue eyes inherited by their father. Being that she was the only one of the sisters to inherit Los ojos del diablo(sharingan), she'd often take trips with her father and help out with the caravan business. Using her eyes to find wells and springs boosted the caravan's business with Sand country and also improved her skills with water ninjutsu. This bit of traveling kept her away from a lot of interaction with strangers and so only aided in her timidness when approached. However these trips allowed her plenty of time with her father and also introduced her to a lot of the world.
Still, in Koyoko's eyes, nothing is more treasured than her time spent with either of her sisters "Kyoko" and "Mikana-chan". Kyoko and Mikana would always get into something and cause her to get in trouble. Out of the three, Koyoko was always the voice of reason and yet never did any of the three follow said reason. She'd often get teased for sounding like their over protective mother. As kids they used to explore the forbidden areas of their village and as a result were always in trouble. As they grew older less time was spent together. The dark ninja girl is now a proud chunnin with love of jutsu and it's mastery.

Clan Request: wip

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=11894
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8005
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2841
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7498
Old FAQ:????

Special Usergroups: B-mod

Old Stats:
Agility: 680/680
Stamina: 600/680
Ninjutsu: 600/680
Taijutsu: 670/680
Genjutsu: 600/680
Chakra Control: 600/680
Power Level: 3750

197 extra points to capped shop
-100pts for extra class points

Old OOC Rank: S

Stat Cut: none

New Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 670/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 3600

[97 extra points to capped shop
+150--> 45cap pts]
142 extra points capped shop

New OOC Rank: S

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Jutsu 38
[spoilername="old jutsu"]Jutsu:

Total mastered jutsu: 38

Affinities
Jutsu Swaps:
Free Major = Wind
Free Minor = Lightening
Major Element(s) = Wind
Minor Element(s) = NE, Wind
Advanced Element(s) = Photon

Non Elemental

E rank-
1. Transformation wrote (M)
2. Body Switch (M)

C rank
3. Jutsu Sealing (M)
4. Elemental Clone
5. System Restoration, C rank, Medical, R2

B rank
6. Energy Transfer (M)
7. Leech Seal (M)
8. Contract Summoning, D rank, Non elemental, R2
9. Rasengan (M)
10. Shadow Shuriken Replication (M)

A rank
11. Perfected Rasengan (M)
12. Rainbow Flash, A rank, Photon, R2

Medical

D rank
13. Mystical Hand (M)
14. Coagulation (M)

C rank
15. Skeletal Fortification (M)
16. System Shock (M)

B rank
17. Mystical Force (M)
18. Medical Assistant (M)
19. Medical Ward (M)

A rank
20. Resuscitate (M)

Earth

D rank
21. Sinkhole Fist (M)

C rank
22. Inner Earth Reflection Lure (M)
Earth Flow River, D rank, Earth, R2
Scalding Ash Cloud, C rank, Fire, R2
Wind Release, C rank, Wind, R2
Cancel, D rank, Non elemental, R2
Illumination, A rank, Photon, R2
Air Bullet, D rank, Wind, R2
Barrier, C rank, Non elemental, R2
Flashbang, C rank, Photon, R2
Luminous Shine, C rank, Photon, R2
Radiant Shatter, B rank, Photon, R2
Mirage Manipulation, B rank, Photon, R2
Pristine Aura, A rank, Medical, R2
Regeneration, A rank, Medical, R2
Whirlwind Spin, D rank, wind, R2
Gale Force, C rank, Wind, R2
Angelic Blessing, A rank, Medical, R2[/spoilername]

[spoilername="New jutsu"]38 jutsu's [Wip][/spoilername]

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i] Y'all no give me my money from old jutsu :/

Name of any Contract you currently own: none
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: none
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: none
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

*** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
New Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600 (edited from above cause it said 670 :p)
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 3600

[97 extra points to capped shop
+150--> 45cap pts]
142 extra points capped shop

New OOC Rank: S

38 blank jutsus mastered (I'll do this in the training log or Dojo later)

If everything checks out can I get an approval/ name change/ etc I want to start rping again

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Need to know what jutsu you will be swapping for a proper refund.

Aside from that you're approved on my end. I assume Mikana is kewl with this. She mentioned you in her OCR. However for proper papertailing I'd like her to post here so there is no arguing it later.

Also, I believe I owe you an rp... so get done with what I asked just a list of the jutsu you will be swapping would suffice. As in, you can keep them as blank masteries until you train... (Note if you get into a bmod fight you will only have jutsu from the Uchiha table to use and whatever Kinjutsu you get) but the list is the jutsu you will be selling.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
lol ok! All jutsu to blank mastery plz

Non Elemental

E rank-
1. Transformation wrote (M)
2. Body Switch (M)