Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Arm For The Future [Private]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay. This was bad. This was really, really bad. Hon had spent so much time last evening to explain it to his parents, and their worries albeit fierce akin to any good parent were lesser in comparison to his own anxiety. He couldn’t sleep, and he definitely couldn’t continue with this… this… injury.

His left arm. It was right after his last episode with the underground chakra meddlers whom he and Eishi eradicated, and it showed itself during his fight with Doi. His left arm had lost a lot of ability to… well, move. It was in small amounts previously, but recently, his arm had been looking like a sleeve waving in the wind without any capability of moving itself. He couldn’t get his muscles to work there… he could barely feel his arm.

For a Hyuuga - especially one as proud and promising as he - he was freaking out inside. He needed to deal with this as soon as possible, and he was willing to go through the worst. He put his trust and hope in the Aesculapium and her valued experts and medical shinobi. That was why he entered with his right arm moving normally and his left arm just… swinging down there.

He was quickly lead up by an assistant. Whoever was ready to help held his hopes for the future of his arm… the future of his Hyuuga Arts.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was a day like any other. Well. To Kitsune it was at least. She was sitting in her lab in the research wing just tinkering away on another prosthesis prototype. It was an arm, and short of Hisako, it was her most advanced work yet. Usually with prosthetics there were phantom pains, itches, the replacement limb not moving as the brain would like it to, and it was these things Kitsune were trying to combat with this prototype. Of course, once finished, it’d have to be tested and more importantly, improved upon for general production. So far, she had the basic frame down, as well as some of the internals.

Deeply absorbed in the work, Kitsune almost didn’t notice her pager going off and alerting her that she was needed for a patient. She hoped it wasn’t as bad as last time she had a sudden patient, seeing as that kid was pretty banged up. Regardless of that, she made her way to her actual office and informed the receptionist to send in the patient. Once said patient had arrived, she’d introduce herself and go over the file they had on the person. Knowing the past medical history was quite important to determine an eventual treatment, no matter what the issue could be.

”I take it this relates to your arm, Honnou-kun?” Kitsune asked, merely as a formality as she could easily see something was wrong with it. The way it didn’t move. The flow of chakra being all messed up. All was clear before her Sharingan eyes. Of course… The telltale red eyes with tomoe were covered up by colored contacts, because it seemed some people harbored issues with Uchiha, and Kitsune didn’t want to be bothered with it. Wasn’t like she had asked to be born an Uchiha. Genetics decided that.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once he entered, he was greeted by a scarlet-haired lady with quite a stance of fortitude. It relieved him, for this might go better than he feared earlier. He hadn’t met her last time that he was in the hospital, which was after recovering from his battle with Uri where Kaji had him wear greenish scales on his wounds for a few days, after which he took a check on himself at the Aesculapium.

He glanced at his arm upon her question and answered: “Yes. I haven’t been able to as much as move a single muscle on it… it’s completely sore, too. Can’t feel a thing on it.” He moved his torso a little and watched as the arm just dangled there, not a single movement caused by any muscle in the arm itself. “It happened gradually, but quite fast. I didn’t get a chance to check it beforehand… my chakra’s also all scrambled up in it.”

Maybe it was the stupified chakra from the, uhh, Hidden Event again. Maybe it had infected him and caused a defensive reaction inside his arm to take effect. But how did he get it out of his system again? He didn't want it to spread to the rest of his body - that would be fatal.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune scratched her head a bit ”Well. To be frank with you, it’d seem as if there’s foreign chakra wreaking havoc on your arm” she said, and began examining it by applying pressure and looking at Honnou to see if he reacted at all. Assuming that Honnou didn’t react, Kitsune would nod lightly ”Looks like the nerves in your arm are dead as well. It’s like the contaminated chakra is eating your arm up from the inside. Now… I’m afraid that we can’t fix it so you can use that arm again, but, there is an alternative.”

She paused and withdrew a schematic from her desk. ”A prosthetic arm. As your luck would have it, you’re currently talking to the foremost expert on prosthetics, the founder of the discipline of Kumogakurean Prosthetic Engineering.” she said, smiling a bit. Of course it wouldn’t be as good as his own original arm at first, but once he’d gotten used to it, it could be better than the original. ”It just so happens that I was working on a brand new prototype arm before you showed up today. Said prototype arm has the capability to feel. So if a finger is touching it, the user would feel it, just like normal.”

Of course, even if it did have all those wonderous functions, it was still a prototype and would require heavy monitoring during rehabilitation. ”There’s also a hospital policy that we give patients at least a day before they get to decide if they want the surgery or not. Or rather, before they can decide if they want it or not. It’s supposedly to ensure that the patient understands the risks of the procedure, as well as the fact that it’s irreversible in 98% of all cases. So I would like you to think it over, at great length, and then return to me once you’ve made your decision, but earliest in the morning tomorrow, in my lab in the research wing. Just ask the receptionist to get a nurse to guide you there. I'll be waiting.”

[Advice given, topic left - Gonna make the other topic so you can join in~.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back