Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Important Task [Tutor]

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"But...But...Operation: Super Mega Ultra Frying Pan of Fright..."

Ikko dropped down from the rafters and landed with a thud next to the strange bosomy foreplay that should probably land somebody on some kind of list. As soon as Ikko's feet touched the floor however, a mechanism snapped from the other side of the room as the tension broke and, out of the darkness, a Frying Pan was whipped into the room at frighteningly dangerous speeds...straight for Eishi's face. Clearly, Ikko had not quite successfully managed to master that whole "aim" thing...probably why he stuck to fighting in close range and with magic chakra ice wizard powers. The pot did manage a hard and fast trajectory for Eishi's forehead however, which Ikko supposed was something he could take some measure of pride in. Anything that might make Eishi's face prettier was quite the boon.

Ikko however was not given enough time to fully appreciate the master stroke that was his inability to aim properly because he was instead busy being captivated that a three year old had already proven more successful with the opposite sex than Ikko had been in what could conservatively be called "his whole life." He stared, mouth agape, as the young boy looked like a mole trying to burying his face in some especially pliant earth before turning his flabbergasted expression to Suika, then back to the beautiful, wonderful sight in front of him. Ikko would slowly slide toward Suika, watching Siu and the boy with ever increasing bewilderment before he parked himself next to Suika, not able to tear his eyes away as he softly whispered to her out of the corner of his mouth.

"Were...was... is that something we were allowed to do...? Do you have a pen? I should be taking notes...."

Whatever task Kiri had for them was now dramatically less important to little Ikko than the scientific significance of the scene unfolding before him. It was something about...a key... and how it was now lost or...something it wasn't important. Before he could ask Suika about potential practice sessions however, Honnou seemed to finish stirring and turned his attention to the boy, getting them back on track for their assignment. Ikko, resigning himself slightly at how now Honnou, whispering into the boys ear, had now also managed to garner more success than Ikko, though to be fair he might still get slapped for his transgressions.

"Where do you figure you had it last?"

You know, the most annoying question ever devised.

[WC: 1500+ / 4/5]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was a bit surprised at Suika's action and her seemingly lacking ability to judge when was and wasn't an appropriate time to act. What really surprised me, however, was that I had already been in defensive mode against genjutsus, and yet she was still able to get it through. I'd have been impressed right there and then, if I wasn't so god damn, fucking angry.

It was around that time that Honnou the Raikage decided to get up from his little nap. He did the only smart thing he could think of to save his pride as he blatantly tried brushed off his little fainting stint as if it never occurred. I doubt it went by anyone's notice like he may have wished, but I was in no mood or position to crack jokes about it. At least he was out of my grip for what I was about to do. While still encased in this mental paralysis, I would begin to circle my chakra throughout my body and active my lightning release. A large stream of electricity would wash over my body, exciting my muscles into slight spasm. It was in this pain that I focused my thoughts, holding my breath before letting it all out in a single strong jerk to move my entire body forward.

That's all it seemed to take as my body suddenly came back to me and launched me half a step forward. I was able to catch my footing as I stumbled before transitioning back into a battle stance against the little boy, my spear drawn and eyes enraged. Kiri decided at that moment to show his fat face and make my day just a tad bit worse. There was no way I was going to carve up this little shit while Kiri was watching and by the time I left the area I'd probably no longer care to bother. Holding onto my rage for another couple seconds, I finally sighed and resheathed my spear. I'd have to accept that this demon sucker punched me and I couldn't retaliate in time.

It had crossed my mind that I could hurt the kid emotionally, if he had any, by killing or maiming some of his family, but thought better of it after another moment. While I didn't have anyone that could turn this feud into a full-blown vendetta, it also didn't seem like it would be all that worthwhile or satisfying, anyway. If I ever came back to tea, maybe I'll come back here and maybe, I'll just beat this kid's face in when Kiri's not around.

Sated with these internal thoughts, I just chuckled before losing any more interest in big demon and little demon alike. It was enough of a nice thought that I almost didn't notice Ikko as he reappeared seemingly just to try and make my life a living hell. I just stared daggers at him and his silly trap. Was he just plain stupid or was this some joke trying to throw something made out of almost pure metal at me. He had to know ineffective that was, right?

Raising my hand, the pan would simply stop in mid-air in front of my outstretched hand. Without any words, I would grab it by the handle and chuck it at the feet of both Suika and Ikko, using my magnetism to try my best at spraying dirt and ripped up grass into their faces. Seeing as I put enough strength and chakra behind my throw to topple a small building. I figured it would work itself out. I was already done with this class as it were, my mood was becoming more and more easily agitated at every shot taking against me. As far as I knew Ikko's "trap" had been the fourth attack to come my way in less than an hour, did these people really want me to lose my shit in the middle of a hotel?

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the scene played off, Suika, with all her level-headedness, was losing her patience with the mischievous boy. Just as he attempted to retaliate, Kiri made a casual appearance and reprimanded the lot. Suika sighed. This was the second time she was led by the Chuunin, and, subsequently, this was also one of her most chaotic tasks yet. Her first was also with the silver-haired man. Regardless, she was a bit relieved to see him. His voice-of-reason pacified the situation, especially when it came down to handling the toddler's naughty behavior. The girl blank as the boy entered into a fit of tears as Kiri revealed not-so-shocking information.

“Lost it?” Her face slanted. She should have figured as much. She generally held more of a benefit of the doubt attitude with children, but this was a firm reminder that not all kids were honest and pure of heart. Like adults, many were just as deceiving, or worse. She relaxed her once crossed arms as she continued to observe the interactions around her. Siu looked a little shocked or flustered... maybe both. Or was she just disturbed that the kid chose her bosom as his comfort place? No matter, she posed a logical question to the group. How would they find a key lost in a child's bad memory? Suddenly, the once passed out boy resurrected to life and asserted himself as if he was present all along. Suika almost cracked an amused grin. A challenge? Although he hadn't held any contribution for the duration of this task, his idea wasn't half-bad. Making a game out of this search, which they would probably have to do, was an excellent way of motivating the kid and getting the whole gang proactive. She was all for it.

Ikko, who strangely fell from the ceiling earlier, approached her with seemingly nervous spiel. Notes? It was then as she looked down and noticed her huge, transformed knockers. She blushed slightly. Woops. Just as she prepared herself to revert back, her senses were directed to the previously bound one-armed ninja. In almost a blink, he hurdled a frying pan toward Ikko and Suika's general vicinity. The kunoichi attempted to shove the young Haku out of the way and take the full brunt of his assault. Whether he dirtied her or not (depending on Ikko's response), Suika rolled her eyes. “Oh, dirt, the horror...” she mocked sarcastically. Her tone then grew more calloused. “Grow up, Eishi.” She then shifted her focus elsewhere.

Thinking back, his response wasn't completely unwarranted, but it was utterly childish. Regardless of what was done against him, Suika found it idiotic of him to: one, attack the kid, regardless of Kotarou's nasty behavior and, two, retaliate against his teammate for putting a full stop to his foolish behavior. She didn't feel bad about it one bit, but she also wasn't too irritated by his actions. There were more pressing matters that deserved her attention.

She poof'd back to her normal form and nodded her head at Kotarou. “A game sounds fun, I'm down. Let's retrace your steps and go on a hunt, Kotarou-kun!” She reverted back to her previous cheery demeanor with the kid. In no way did she trust him nor did she fully forgive him, but there was no use in crying over spilled milk. They had to find that key and move forward.

[Post 4/5 | TWC: 1500+]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before anything else could occur, I responded my tone even and smooth as most of my rage had been let out with that last throw.

"Maybe it was immature, but unlike you two, I am smart enough to know when not to throw shit at my clearly enraged best friend," I looked at Ikko, a cold rage overtaking anything else,

"Or cast genjutsus on my friends as they are walking away to cool their head," I finished, my dagger-like eyes now solely on Suika. She was right that I was throwing a temper tantrum, but I didn't care. Short of going all out and the lot of us getting into a serious brawl, this was my way of showing Ikko that now was not the fucking time to test me, or to do so and then start flirting in front of me a moment later.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kotarou heard the people around him talk. It was strange how, despite his earlier intention, they would bother with him. He was almost certain it was only possible because Kiri had ordered them. And yet, somehow, he could feel their emotions from within. Save for the smug-looking one who was still deadset to killing him or something, feelings of animosity, but he ignored it. Slowly, he would lean away from Siu’s breast and wipe the tears off his face. At least he wasn’t leaving a trail of snot on his face like earlier. And when that strange boy who fainted earlier had dared to whisper to him, Kotarou giggled. “Okay!” he chirped back to Honnou, “But I already have a harem at Club Kitties, so maybe I can let you win.”

With seemingly renewed determination, Kotarou would stand and think for a long while, trying to retrace his steps in his mind. “Hmmm… Well, last night, I slept at Ayame’s room in Club Kitties because they were taking so long and she told me I can rest there. We were supposed to play dress-up. But I think, at around four in the morning, someone came in with Ayame and said I had to go out. I was about to go back home when I remembered I left my backpack in the room so I went back, but they were making lots of funny noises and the door was locked. And since Jiro passed by and told me I shouldn’t wait along the hallway, I went to wait at the lounge. I fell asleep again and woke up not too long ago, but I went back to the room and found my bag, but there was no key! Ayame is with another customer right now, so I can’t ask her, but I wanted to go search in her room again. Maybe it fell from the bag pocket.”

Kotarou then glanced back to the kitchen. “I told Kiri, but he said this should be something you guys can do. So will you help me? Adam’s room is at the third window of the second floor, if you look at the club from here.” Kotarou pointed towards the direction of the shady-looking building across the street, complete with pink and red paint, a large kissmark logo and the name, CLUB KITTIES. “But without Ayame, I can’t enter the room.”

[WC: 2,605]
[Posts 5/5]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The seemingly less chaotic, yet no less spontaneous boy of the group finally arose from his slumber. Siu found herself rather surprised, watching him suddenly jump up and begin formulating solutions for the group's dilemma, as if the whole fainting ordeal had either never occurred, or been a ruse the entire time. He spoke about challenges, taking the toddler aside and whispering in his ear concerning some kind of...reward? Unfortunately, Siu, being unable to hear the actual details, could do no more than simply stare at the scheming duo with great curiosity.

Ikko suddenly landed from above with an audible 'thud', and to no surprise, trouble also followed suite. The girl quickly jerked her head at the sound of a loud 'whoosh' in order to witness terror flying through the air at frighteningly dangerous speeds. What the heck was that?
Her eyes suddenly widened in horror as she realized just exactly 'where' that flying terror was headed. With a gasp, she brought her hands to her face in great anxiety concerning what was to come. With great unexpectancy, and also great relief, however, the speeding terror could suddenly be witnessed coming to an abrupt halt in mid-air, revealing itself to be a....metal frying pan? Was this boy seriously trying to kill someone?
Eishi made sure to return the favor, as he sent the halted object flying back in the direction of his assailants; Fortunately, towards the other two Genin's feet instead of their face, causing what seemed to be no gave injury aside from perhaps damaged pride.

A look of grave concern suddenly made itself apparent upon the young kunoichi's face. Siu seemed to become greatly unsettled from witnessing all these events. Things were getting out of hand here.
Turning her attention back to Eishi, a simple observation of his eyes said everything; he was clearly furious. It didn't take a genius to recognize that one. Yet, there was a still a task to be done which required the group to continue cooperation with one another, as the luggage keys were still yet to be found. If one had to summarize the entire group's progress up till now, in actuality they hadn't really done much of anything aside from creating a lounge-full of shenanigans and chaos. Siu was worried that the group might even tear each other apart before even accomplishing their appointed task. Furthermore, she dreaded to see her two teammates bickering with one another.
"Hrm.." The young girl noised, seemingly worried now to the point of stress. Folding her arms, her eyes traveled about the room in what appeared to be deep contemplative thought; eventually pausing on the blue-haired wonder.

After staring at the unusual boy for a while, the faint sound of her footwear tapping against the lounge floor could be heard, as she suddenly made a slow approach toward pan-launching youth. Eventually, he'd find Siu standing in right in front of him, revealing quite a clear distinguishment between their heights. She gazed down at the boy for a time, a look of grave concern still apparent upon her face, her arms still folded. This gaze also took place for sometime, as she stared at the boy in what appeared to be deep thought, before eventually opening her mouth to say something.

"You.." She lightly began, somewhat tilting her head to side. It would be then, something could suddenly be witnessed swooping through the air, almost as fast as the speeding frying pan the youth had launched; it was Siu's fist, it's knuckle heading straight for the top of the young boy's head in a rebuking strike. Her soft demeanor after the action suddenly shifted. "You stop harming others!" The young kunoichi loudly exclaimed in conjunction with the strike. A finger swiftly pointed in the direction of Eishi, yet her furious expression remained locked on the blue haired troublemaker. "First you kick Eishi in the face, and then you throw a frying pans at him!" She continued, "Are you trying to kill him?! What is wrong with you?!"

[WC=671 l Post 4/5]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uh… Ikko and Eishi had begun fighting or what? Apparently, Honnou had been knocked out for way too long as he had yet to fathom what was going on now. At the same time, he caught knowledge of a certain Club Kitties that the young kid knew of, and if Honnou knew anything specifically foreign for people around his age, then it was what places like that had to do for a living… holy crap, he was worse than he thought. This kid, this three-year old boy… he was already more of an adult than himself!

Writing the information into the back of his head, the Hyuuga kid suddenly heard a dash or a hit on something. He dared not turn around lest a pan was going to hit him square on the face. In fact, it was quite clear on his facial expression that he was afraid of turning around… maybe he had to go to the shady building nearby - obviously not alone, because he wasn’t a pervert, and he didn’t want to stand out as one.

Forgetting what exactly he promised as a reward, he spoke up: “… I’m not going over there alone. Eishi, I need your company. Ikko… uhh… Ikko..?” The sweat pearls clearly said it all; the place that he was going proved to not be suited for kids in his age. Also, why… just why did Siu try to hit Ikko? Confused and rather desperate, he leapt out of the window and dashed over the street towards Club Kitties.

It didn’t take as long to find the room - surprisingly, not many people bothered with the two youngsters dashing around - but the door was locked. That was when Honnou decided to rely on force as his hands began making seals. He paid zero attention to the sounds and voices behind the door, but lightning was massing around his palms.

“I’ll pay for the damages..!”

WC: 322 + 1391 = 1713/1500

Tutor Limit Reached! [Still able to post more if that's necessary for the thread's objective]

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikko wasn't sure how exactly to react to the situation developing around him. The kid's story was semi-believable...him losing the key out of his pack was entirely plausible, him being allowed free reign through a brothel was less so, but if he had such a capacity to influence those around him it might be a little less ridiculous. But he wasn't really going to be given a chance to point out that discrepancy, because his errant frying pan had been thrown back at him and as he was preparing to defend himself and Suika, the girl had shoved him from his feet. Ikko had finished forming the sign in his right hand as he had shoved him and a strong gust of wind seemed to spontaneously appear as a buffer between where the pan would land and the pair of them, the dirt and debris hitting the wind and was swept away, keeping Suika from getting especially dirty. Same couldn't really be said for Ikko who landed rather unceremoniously on his backside.

While the kick was entirely intentional, the cool rage that Eishi tried to project through Ikko's skull was met with a look of awkward confusion. Ikko couldn't really understand what he was on about, he didn't throw a pan at him. The wire threw a pan at him, it also wasn't supposed to hit him, it was supposed to hit the kid...but it was pretty clear that explaining that would only serve to potentially irritate the currently placated child and would not do a whole helluva lot for calming down Eishi. As a result, Ikko made the probably wise decision to keep quiet on the ground while Suika did the side along defending for him. He wasn't afforded a whole lot of extra time to muse over it however as a rather agitated fist came crashing into the top of his skull.

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW WHY!?"

Ikko was furiously rubbing the spot on his head where Siu's fist had rather unceremoniously dented his beautiful skull, rolling away from any further angry punches before Siu had the chance to throw them as his eyes, watery, glared up at her in befuddled defiance. Again, he felt like the best tactic here was to not say what was actually going through his mind. Pointing out that if he was trying to "kill" either it would not be with either Taijutsu or, by extension, a frying pan, but he kinda felt that pointing out how exactly he'd go about murdering Eishi was not likely to thrill the boy and probably even less thrilling for Siu. So, probably wisely, Ikko just stayed quiet until Honnou addressed him. Ikko picked himself up and nodded at the boy before moving to leave the room.

I'll...support from outside in case you run into trouble...where people's fists aren't..."

And with that Ikko skedaddled out of the room before taking up a covert post outside the facility, waiting as Honnou and possibly Eishi went about infiltrating the building for the key from Ayame's room. Normally, Ikko would have protested being excluded from venturing into a brothel, but despite his normal inclinations, he could tell when it was best to shut up regardless of what he wanted.

[WC: 1500+ / PC: 5/5]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the boys running off towards the brothel in an effort to finally complete the group's given task, Siu, who had remained in the same spot after the strike for a time with fiery eyes, eventually turned around to follow suite after the group. She opted to actually follow Honnou inside the establishment, although he hadn't specifically requested her, considering Ikko had decided to stay outside. Observing as the previously fainted young boy made preparations to forcibly burst open the door with jutsu, the group would soon figure out whether this idea was actually a good plan or not.

[WC=99 l Post 5/5]

[Tutor Portion Completed]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks to Ikko's quick-thinking, Suika was saved from the splash of dirt aimed at them. What followed, after, was nothing she could save him from. A flustered Siu approached the boy and physically reprimanded him. Suika blank curiously. It wasn't like the kunoichi to, from her observations thus far, to react in such an aggressive way. She liked it. Moving on from that little situation and Eishi's anger, she focused on the information shared by the boy.

"A brothel? Geez."

It was unfortunate that, whomever was this kid's taker, they allowed him to venture to such filthy places. Regardless, that could be discussed later. What was more important was finding that key. Suika nodded after the boy shared his information. She readied herself.

"Alright, let's go do this." She then faced the Hyuuga boy. Had she introduced herself yet. "I'm Suika, by the way. Not sure if I got your name." Formalities aside, she wasn't nervous or scared to venture into a brothel. Being a gypsy, she witnessed her fair share of shady business. She never partook, but adults were never that secretive about their nefarious business.

[Post 5/5 | TWC: 1500+]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was a bit astonishing. The exchange of words between the people involved were a bit unsettling. Partly because it had first occurred to him that they weren’t going to get along well. The two prominent ones, Miss Blue and Smug-looking Brat were seemingly clashing and… wait… “You mean, you’re a guy?” said Kotarou with astonishment that his eyes began to sparkle with blinding intensity, so to speak. Strange how this person was just not the ordinary.

But before the group could get derailed any further, they would suddenly hear some voices outside. Through the window, a carriage would be seen parked in front of Club Kitties. Some of the bouncers had already gathered and they were all talking quite boisterously. At that point, Kotarou remembered a similar event in the past. “This is a good time. They’ll first probably have a party at the lounge so the rest of the second floor should be free.” With that, the group would seemingly ready into their proper positions. But how exactly would they get inside?

As Kotarou had followed Siu, he pulled on her sleeves as he thought of an idea. “I know. They know me and I hang out a lot. Maybe I can go to the party at the lounge. I’ll keep an eye on them. And then… then… if I see someone try to go upstairs, I’ll let you all know. Okay?” It could potentially be dangerous but the boy was seemingly determined. Whatever made him so was a mystery, but one thing was certain, he was eager to get the key back. Perhaps Kiri had promised him something as a reward. Or perhaps he was banking on Honnou’s earlier challenge that he whispered about the one who can find the key to be having a harem date with the girls in their group.

As such, Kotarou would quickly run across the street, easily slipping into the club as he was small enough to squeeze his way through. And already he could see the flamboyant decorations. It would seem as though this party will up all day.

[WC: 350]
[Post: 1/5]
[START of Tutor #2]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a minute since I returned to the group, I had let my pent-up rage release from a couple of street fights with other Shinobis for a good fifteen minutes before coming back. When I heard the group was going to take a trip down to local whore house, I questioned why before being reminded we still needed to get the damned key.

Of course, now that I had had my time to relax, I was beginning to form a tension headache which was just fueling my annoyance at the little shit and his suggestions. I really didn't want to bother with this damned class anymore, but I needed my passport and Kiri had done a fine job bungling us all up. As our group neared the whore house, we were greeted with a good deal of bouncers out in the front, more than should be expected for this second-rate shop anyway. I suspected we may have come during an event for some big shot or something here for the tournament. I cursed under my breath if that happened to be the case.

Having taken a casual trip around the area before when I had visited this part of town, I tapped on Suika's arm and pointed to the backside of the building. I needed a lookout and who better than the gen user of the team. Headed to the back of the building, I would take note of the lock on the door leading into the kitchen or some other backstage area I presumed.

Without much more effort, I lifted my hand to the lock and used my magnetic control to pick it. I could only smile at how conventional locks with metal tumblers were so utterly useless against me. I simply nodded at Suika or whoever else decided to follow as I opened the door.

"Go get the others. We have our way in that won't draw attention," I stated as I went through my bags, checking my supplies as I waited for the others to come over. It seems we were about to do some tried and true breaking and entering. Don't ask me how, but I was admittedly incredibly experienced in the burglary scene.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was so lucky that the room was empty, because as Honnou had smashed the lock through, he noticed the silence and lack of people making that questionable voice… oh… it came from above him. What sounded like action right in here was, in fact, from the room in the third floor, so by that, he was god to go… or not so good to go, anyway, given that the door was broken now. “… Crap,” he cursed, picking up the broken part of the lock and adjusting it as fine as possible for his hands, simply leaving the lock leaning on the door with the appearance to be fully functionable.

Yeah, he was definitely going to pay for that. However, to his surprise, he spotted the faces of the other Genins beside Eishi having arrived, and if he wasn’t seeing hallucinations due to the strong, neon-like colors, he also spotted Kotarou somewhere. He then dashed his way through the crowds – surprisingly, despite the big event with some new group of lads that was going on right now – none of them paid any mind to the small shinobis. Then again, Honnou was trying his best to be sneaky and undetected, those fine movements leading him to Eishi’s location in the back of the building.

The brownie boy had gone in action and was in the middle of picking a lock. Honnou would stick his head out to the others, just to be sure of things and their statuses. It felt like a darn infiltration mission or something, and truth be told, he was getting excited. That word could be misunderstood in a place like this, though, in which he quickly turned his gaze back at Eishi and nodded back. Their way had been opened, so Honnou’s hand would be seen waving to everyone else including the young Kotarou if he was to be found near either Siu or Suika, calling them to get to his position.

WC: 326

Post #1 (Tutor 2)

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the boy shared more details about the whereabouts of the key, the group began to plan their infiltration of the brothel and how to best effectively attain their objective without causing a stir. It was imperative that they did this in stealth and without notice. Being the illusionist that she was, she was ready to compel anyone who stood in their way to make this as smooth as possible. "I want to get this done already. This mission with Kotarou has been a bit prolonged."

Readying herself, Suika manifested a small ethereal ring around her finger which she was to use to channel any genjutsu through stealthily. There was no need for it to take the form of a blade - not now. This seemingly harmless form of her usual weapon best fit the situation at hand. As the group entered town, she took heed of Eishi's cue and trailed with him quietly to the back of the building. As he unlocked the back door with his magnetism, Suika kept a watchful eye on any people or surroundings. She carried a facade of normalcy in attempts to steer off any suspicion. As he opened the path, she motioned the others to join along. With an assured nod, she then entered the facility with Eishi. As they made there way through the back room and the kitchen, she was prepared to pull off any act or feat her team needed to accomplish their goal. They had to get that key.

If they ran into anyone, she'd play the role of some new recruit. She wore a cheery smile and was adorned with her typical gypsy attire. If somehow that didn't work, she would cast a genjutsu through her ring to inflict a form of amnesia and forgetfulness to their confronter. She would press forward to the next destination with deftness and skill.

[WC: 312 | Post 1/5]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Siu had initially been quite worried concerning the carriage arrival and sound of commotion witnessed from outside the building windows. She contemplated if the group would have to proceed more hastily in their given task, in order to avoid interruption. However, the toddler had unexpectedly deemed the sudden arrival and commotion as an actually 'good' occurrence. It seemed the group might have actually had a lucky break for a change.
Siu came to a sudden halt, as she looked downward in order to acknowledge the sleeve tugging toddler. A curious eyebrow rose at his suggestion; not in regards to the idea's soundness, yet in regards to the suddenly great eagerness the toddler had in actually helping the group. It was a rather surprising case to suddenly witness, as if experiencing an entirely different side to him, regardless of whether it was a truly sincere side or not. A small smile curled upon the young kunoichi's lips as she finally answered. "Good idea!" She praised, rather content with the toddler's idea. Anything that made the task easier worked well in her eyes.

Honnou had broken open the door with his jutsu, inflicting both relief and worry upon the young girl; Relief at the thought of being ever closer to finally completing the group's assigned task, yet worry concerning the damage done to the establishment. How much would it cost for the establishment to fix the damage done to the door? She felt rather guilty thinking about that.
As Siu approached closer, in preparation to enter the room, the unfamiliar boy suddenly pulled rather odd behavior in her eyes, actions that seemed completely contrary to their purpose. Placing the lock back on the door, in an attempt to maintain an illusion of the object's functionality, the boy could then suddenly be observed scurrying downstairs.

"Wait..." Siu mentally dialogued to herself, turning her baffled eyes away from the scurrying boy, back to the previously forcibly opened door, "...Were not checking the room?" A wave of confusion came upon the young girl. Why forcibly break open the room door, and then suddenly leave without even checking the room for a key? Understanding of such behavior seemed almost like an entirely new mission all in itself. After a few moments of bafflement, however, the answer would eventually become clear.

"....He broke the wrong door."

Siu's eyes narrowed into a deadpan expression, a look which perfectly communicated a nonverbal expression of, 'Seriously?'.

What worried her the most, was that through such careless behavior, not only would the uninvited group of ragtag shinobi be damaging one door in pursuit of their task, yet now possibly two. Did they not care about the well-being establishment at all? With a rather audible sigh, the older shinobi group eventually follow suite in order to join up with the rest of a the group. What an unpleasant disaster.

[WC=480 l Post 1/5]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had seemed that the team had gathered and we are all going to be starting the unnamed operation to get our damn key back. Seeing as it was likely Suika and myself were best suited to lead this little group of hoodrats. I decided to take it by the reigns and direct the initial planning.

"Alright, Suika, Ikko and I will go scouring for the key on the upper floors. You three," I pointed to the Raikage, Sui, and Kota before continuing,

"Will go in front as the brat suggested and keep the whores and Johns busy downstairs," I concluded, looking through and down the hallway that we were all just kind of loitering around in. I would allow anyone else to add to the operation as they saw fit, but this was the basic gist that we were going to go with, and I wasn't in the mood to wait around and come up with something else, entirely. Everyone here was experienced enough to know how to be helpful, or in Ikko's case, not be detrimental to the goal.

Assuming everyone did what I suggested, we could only hope this plan survived the first contact and the distraction team was up to the task of either fighting or bullshitting their way through getting as much attention away from the infiltration group, and the second floor, as possible. Either way, I found the stairs leading up from the main room, noticing how out in the open it would be to go up, before deciding to head back to the kitchen. I was curious to see if there was a tram system for food to be delivered to the upper floor straight from the kitchen. If it was there like I hoped, it may be a great way upstairs without having to go out into the large floor plan of the main room. Time would tell of our luck.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would appear as though the gang was on the move. Luckily, whatever disputes they had, internally or against him, would be saved for later. Kotarou could still very much feel the oppression and anger that was boiling up inside Eishi, but the latter was quite effective in diverting it to a different direction. He supposed his determination to simply get away from this place as soon as possible was enough to push him to move on with this mission of theirs. That aside though, things were now moving along as planned. He, Siu and the fainting perv kid would enter through the front, let through by the bouncers when he told them that was visiting with friends. The place really needed to learn how to properly keep visitors out, especially underaged kids, but oh well.

Once inside, the group would be treated by a strangely luxurious looking place. Velvet wallpapers, chandelier at the center, sofas at every corner and even a champaign tower where most of the flamboyantly dressed people were slowly gathering. The females were all dressed… well, underdressed to the point that it was obvious they only wore them to quick get out of them soon enough, probably in their respective rooms with a customer. There were also a few gents who seemed like influential people but were obviously from other countries, given their strikingly distinguishable features. Perhaps the world tournament had brought more fame and potential market to this shady sort of business as well.

Anyway once they were inside, Kotarou would pull on Siu’s sleeves and point at the champaign tower and then say, “They are gonna start making a fountain there and everyone will be busy talking and touching that they won’t notice what happens on the second floor. But the room is exactly on top of the champaign tower so if they make a noise or something happens up there, it might also make people notice. Or worse, the champaign tower will fall and we’ll be caught. So we need to get everyone’s attention away from the champaign tower for a while. Maybe you can dance in that same dress as the sexy girl from earlier too. I’m sure they’ll think you’re part of the party.” It was really an honest suggestion, and Kotarou was only deriving suggestions from past experiences.

[WC: 388 + 350 = 738]
[Post 2]
[MFT]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His head moved over to let his eyes nod at Eishi who was up with the next act; he and Ikko would scout after the key by going to the upper floors from this entrance. To make sure that none of the horny guests would catch notice of them, the three others’ job was to keep them all busy down here, so that none would suddenly get on the back of the two boys. It should be a piece of cake, mainly because of how intoxicated that the guests already were, which would only lead them to even further depths of oblivious clairvoyance of the surroundings… maybe that was why they hadn’t been spotted yet. And now they had to keep them busy? It did sound a little suicidal… or well, until a few of them began throwing winks at the underaged Hyuuga.

Frowning in protest, he felt more than offended. Anyway, Kotarou knew much of this place, didn’t he? He began mentioning the presence of a fountain nearby where everyone would be located. Given its location, he concluded that the sounds from Ikko and Eishi upstairs would be best heard from spots near the fountain, and he even had a hunch that the fountain could fall, so… oh, that was right. What the little - *cough*, smaller - boy suggested reminded him much of the bet. Just how horny was he?!

“… Perhaps something more child-friendly-“ he mumbled under his swift, mid-aroused breath, just to regain his focus when he suddenly spotted a scene holding up the equipment of a random DJ. Yeah, the music! Honnou wasn’t fully sure why they needed a DJ, though; yes, it was a club, but he had his thoughts about this club’s specialty, and customized music didn’t really fit in, did it? That was what he felt… but he wasn’t a genius at these subjects, so he relied on his luck and nodded to Siu and Kotarou.

“In that case, you two know what to do,” he silently spoke to them before turning around and making his way to the set-up. Maybe if he could get everyone’s attention first, then things would get easier. It was either a; Kotarou’s plan kicked in and Siu swallowed her dignity, or b; Honnou would begin provoking individuals who looked fresh for an argument. However, remembering the door from earlier, they had to be extra careful with the level of destruction in his mouth.

And with that, he had put on a pair of random headphones that almost covered the whole area of the two sides of his head, looked up at the equipment - them looking down at it as he got a stand to stand on - and began catching everyone’s attention with a single break of music… in a hurry, he quickly pulled his hoodie over his head to hide his age, and the stand would compensate for his height. The whores and savages on the floor began looking up at the new figure, some suddenly clapping as if there was an extra, and others scratching their heads and lower… argh, this was already too much for the poor boy.

As quickly as he caught their attentions did they suddenly scatter again, leaving the boy with the biggest feeling of emptiness in his stomach. The buttons, the levers, the… the colors! WHAT DID ALL THESE BUTTONS DO?! Now, it literally depended on the two others as Honnou felt rather insignificant now… at least they took him for an adult given by their reactions.

WC: 589 + 326 = 915

Post #2

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Both groups of Genin dispersed as Siu and Hon, accompanied by little Kotarou, went to go distract the crowd in the first floor lobby. Being a previous performer, Suika figured she could be of use in that mission, but it was best that she trekked alongside Eishi and Ikko. If they needed to accomplish a covert mission, she knew her quick-thinking and affinity for genjutsu would definitely come to great aid.

"Sounds good to me. Let's stick close to one another."

As Suika, Eishi, and possibly Ikko made their way into the kitchen, the kunoichi kept her eyes glued to the entrances and exits in the room. If an unwanted guest caught them, she would distract them with a genjutsu that would let the group blend into the background. If that had no effect, she'd have an illusion conjured up that would give her foes momentary amnesia. Her plan was prepped and ready.

Her senses were on alert as she also kept her sights focused on a more stealthy way up. If they could get up to that room without attracted the attention of all those people, they would be golden. She nodded her head as she found her target. "Eishi." She whispered as she motioned to a conveyor that took food dishes up to the top floor. Hopefully he would catch the drift. The girl jumped on to the conveyor belt and formed quick seals. "Combination transformation no jutsu!" In a poof, the girl combination transformed herself into a large bento box. She steadily ascended up to the next floor. Hopefully all would go according to her wishes.

Finally reaching the top floor, she plopped over and fell unto the ground. She'd wait for any waiters or maids to pass by before making her transformation back into human form. With her ethereal weapon still strategically prepped to cast a genjutsu, Suika went to go find that room and key!

[WC: 320 | Post 2/5
TWC: 632]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The plan was simple; Suika and Ikko would go to retrieve the key from the second floor, while three distracted the large collection of drunken and half naked guests. A simple enough, task, right? Once the ragtag group was let through by the bouncers, Siu's eyes immediately traveled about the room upon entrance, intaking her new surroundings. Undoubtedly, this establishment made quite a lot money; One could tell from the very furnishings and decorations of the place, long before even taking notice of the wealthy clothes many of the international visitors wore. An eyebrow rose at the many females that went about the room. The thirteen year old looked rather baffled by their attire. "Aren't they cold?" She sincerely pondered to herself, scratching her head in her puzzlement. She was rather naive concerning the business that took place in these kind of establishments.

Looking downward as the toddler again pulled on her sleeve with another plan, two curious eyes gave the youth attention as he spoke his suggestion. "A dance?" The kunoichi repeated back in a musing tone, looking upward in deep consideration. Her contemplations came to a temporary pause, however, as she watched Honnou make his way up the DJ stand and unfortunately...utterly fail to impress.
Siu's bottem lip stuck out in a pouty expression as she folded her arms, as if she herself were just as disappointed by the boy's DJ performance as the rest of the guests. Eyeing the champagne tower for a few moments, and then back at Honnou on the DJ stand, Siu's eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Good idea!" The Genin suddenly praised as she reached out a hand to pat the toddler on the head, her eyes still locked on the DJ stand in the midst of all this. With rather hasty steps, she made her way to the failed DJ's location. Once she'd approached the stand, she stared at him a few moments, before lightly asserting herself forward, sending the signal that she desired for the young boy to move aside in order to give her room. Crouching downwards in order to look under the stand, she rummaged through the various materials inside the stand, before eventually coming across a cardboard box.
After enough solemn faced searching and various "Hmmm,"'s, the kunoichi eventually found her desired item. The young girl finally stood back up, a labeled CD in her hand. Removing the previous CD, she placed the newly obtained CD on the DJ machine, before going to work at the mass of controls and multitude of buttons. The fact that she even knew how to operate such a thing was a surprise in itself.
After finishing her work, a relieved sigh could be heard exhaling from her lips, before she turned around in order to face Honnou again. "Nobody listens to this kind of music." Siu stated rather solemnly, holding out the disapproved disk for him to observe for a few moments, before placing it in the cardboard box. "Play this instead." She continued, referring to the current CD on the DJ machine. "I've got an idea." And with that, she stepped off the stage and left the boy to his business, regardless of whether he knew how to correctly work the thing or not.
Positioning herself in front of the stand, she suddenly clasped her hands together in order to form a handseal. Just what was she planning to do? Upon initiating the jutsu, a large cloud of smoke rapidly extended from her location. The sight of such an unexpected occurrence caused the guest of the room to suddenly turn their heads with bewilderment and curiosity. In the midst of this display, the CD began to spin, and the music would begin to play.

"Yo, yo, yo!" Suddenly exclaimed an unfamiliar voice through the thick screen of smoke. It was a voice far more confident far more mature than the Siu everyone knew. "Get ready..for the illest show you've ever seen!" As the smoke cleared, Siu's transformed figure slowly revealed itself. If you asked her where she'd stolen the look, she tell you she'd gotten it from a magazine she once read; a hip hop magazine. If you ask her where'd she'd stolen those phrases, she'd answer you the same. Undoubtedly, the toddler's and possibly Honnou's idea of dancing, and Siu's idea of dancing, were two entirely different things.
8cbc4f636ee8609c53167116eb83a3b66kk.jpg
[WC=727 l Post 2/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back