Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Odd Request {Private; Kazuhiko}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dhj1.jpg

He did so love to train.

He did not however, enjoy the company of those that called themselves his parents. He much rather refer to them as they were- His prison guards. They trained him, fed him, clothed him... But they did not give him praise or affection. They gave a nod to show that he had succeeded in their appointed goal for him but never did they compliment him. If he did not know better, he would think that they feared him. But that was absurd of course, unless they were weaker than they had made themselves out to be. He had left them a note stating that he would be training at the Temple of Five within the clinic today. At least, his intention was to seek some degree of training. The red-head had wandered over to the clinic at a steady gait, as though he had all of the time in the world. His hands were in his pockets while his Sharingan lazily rotated within their sockets. His eyes on occasion darted from one side of the road to the other as he would make his way toward the clinic. Plenty of citizens were out and about today, and it was rather sunny, the temperature reasonable enough to wear short clothing though Yoruko would always prefer to wear his coat rather than not.

As he reached the clinic he would push the doors open and glance over to the secretary. She was a rather good looking brunette, hair long but tied into a ponytail to stay out of her way while she worked on important documents and the like. He cleared his throat as he entered and placed his hands on the desk as he awaited the woman's attention. She seemed rather focused on what it was that she was doing so he decided to attempt to gather her attention with a louder grunt from his throat. Her response was immediate, snapping her head up to face him with blue-eyes that seemed distracted.

"Thank you for coming to Nature's Clinic, my name is Hiruko, how may I assist you today?" The woman asked, blinking at him for a moment as he stared at her with a blank expression.

"My name is Murasaki, Yoruko and I am here to see one of the higher ranked Medics about a potential future as a Medic-Nin." Yoruko spoke as his hands returned to his pockets the woman nodded and glanced at a few things upon her desk to ascertain which of the Medics were present and which ones were not. She nodded and faced him once more as she rose to her full height.

"Very well, please have a seat there and I will return with someone shortly." She requested with a light gesture towards a series of chairs. Yoruko nodded at the woman and took a seat, choosing to wait for the time being.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

Mother fuck. Here he was in Shaman territory again. It was enough to make him want to sigh audibly, but he went where he was needed. Nowadays he felt pretty spread thin. The branch in itself seemed to be a dying breed because he only saw faceless people around these parts. None of the people that he had gone through any sort of training had been around these parts anymore. . . but maybe that was because it was his fault. Some of the people in his training he had gone after, taking them out and turning them inside out. After all, they had not been worthy. A similar fate would befall anyone that would disappoint him in the future, too. Ah well, there was no real time to mull over such information anyways. He had things to do, people to see, and patients to heal up. Letting out a small sigh, he'd look down at the paperwork on his desk. There was so much. It was the toll of research and other such shit here. You had to be concise with information given out, or you'd find yourself in trouble. It wasn't like being an ANBU where they had it so damned easy. Kill something and then leave. That was it. Oh, and maybe gather some information.

No brainwork.

The tip of his pencil would break off as the door opened, and he looked up towards the female who handled the front area of the clinic. "Another patient?" He'd ask, twirling the pencil between his long fingers now.

"No, not at all. Rather, someone interested in joining the ranks." Hiruko would state, giving a nervous smile. Because I can hijack dNPCs too and you should be totally okay with it. Anyways, Kazuhiko always gave the young woman the creeps. It was something about the way he conducted himself. Where some Mednin were joyful and bubbly, he was calm and often times cold.

"Oh," the man's eyebrows would furrow and he gave a small sigh. There was work to be done, but. . . a helping hand would be fine, right? Riiight. "I can see this person." He'd pull himself up to a stand and follow the woman out to the reception area, pausing to look over at the red haired uh... he wanted to say male, but the herbal essence hair he had going on was a bit misleading.

"My name is Akiyama Kazuhiko. I understand that you have some interest about becoming a Medical Ninja?" The older male would inquire now, watching the other with the same bleak, stoic expression that the other gave.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko sat against the chair at his full height of four and a half feet with his arms crossed. His eyes were shut as though to focus on some mental task which would be simpler to complete whilst not focusing on his sense of sight. He thought to himself about his plans for the future, where he wanted to go with his life as far as Shinobi went. By going to join the medic branch he could throw a wrench in his parents' plans for him, whatever that may entail. He could not claim to know what they had intended for him. Perhaps they wished for him to join the ANBU branch, as he had the skills necessary to do such should he choose to go that route. He had decided on Medic nin however for a variety of reasons. Among them was being able to heal his team should he ever acquire one, another being the ability to care for Sadako should anything happen to her that no normal Shinobi could save her from. For instance, a poison in her body by one of her attackers. His thoughts would be interrupted as his instincts told him that the woman was returning. The sound of footsteps grew in volume until they had arrived, and his eyelids lifted to allow violet Sharingan to observe the woman and the person whom she had brought with him. He looked to be in his mid-twenties though perhaps he was terrible with telling ages. Overall his choice of attire matched the aura his body language gave off. Yoruko understood that the moment he saw the man, as he himself held a very similar aura of distance and calm.

As the man introduced himself Yoruko rose and did not smile but stared at the man's eyes directly. It was very dangerous to stare into the eyes of those with Uchiha blood flowing through their veins but the boy found he rarely used them for the purpose of genjutsu outside of combat. For the most part this extended to his parents as well, though on occasion he found a way to trick them with his own genjutsu prowess which far exceeded his father's own by this point. The boy gave a slow nod as he dusted his legs from sitting on the chair. "That would be the case, Kazuhiko-san. My name is Murasaki, Yoruko. You may have heard of me, though it is more probable that you haven't. That just means I'm doing my job as a shinobi correctly. In any case yes I have come today to seek counsel in regards to whether or not I should become a Medical Ninja. I am still at the Genin Rank and am interested in viewing all of the options on the table." He spoke in a way that made it seem as though he was being formal, only because it was standard between those of a higher rank and lower rank. Yoruko's eyes never left Akiyama's own as he awaited a response from the man before him, with the same stare as the other.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

Unflinching, Kazuhiko would meet Yoruko's eyes. His own carmine eyes would scan over the young male's purple eyes and he would keep his stoic features. "It would be Akiyama-sama to you, as I am your superior." He'd state in a very blunt manner, unabashedly cutting Yoruko off in the midst of speaking. It did not bother him in the slightest to correct someone. However, he'd now allow the male to finish his statement as he stood there. It seemed as though he had some overlaying superiority complex. That was a good thing to have in this day and age, he thought. However, when addressing someone that could potentially hold the keys to something far better than the life that one was living? Pressing his tongue against the back of his teeth just a bit, he'd hold off until the male was finished speaking. Of course, he could've given some form of a mouthful, but that he didn't. Ah, so the speaking was over? Okay, it was time for a response. "Yoruko, okay then. I do not make it my duty to come to know people unless they are laying on my examination table, which you are not. You're here to learn. To rid yourself of a mundane existence. I get that. Main branch and the ANBU branch just don't do it. They're mindless. You want to be a teacher or a mindless tool? Go ahead. When you're in the Medical branch, though, you have purpose. Doctors, combat medics, researchers. Really, there are no limits as to what you can do." These were some pretty strong words that were being laid down, but they needed to be spoken either way.

Turning now, the man would only briefly look back towards Yoruko. "Tell me, before I have you follow me. . . Do you fear blood and guts? You don't strike me as one that would quake in the knees at such, but I've seen stranger in this world. Can you address someone and tell them that a loved one has passed away and still sleep at night? What I can teach you is one of the greatest aids that you will get, but I need to know if you can hold your own first." It was clear that Kazuhiko was a sharp man, yet blunt at the same time. Strange, right?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko blinked in surprise as the man cut him off mid-sentence, designating that he should speak with respect to the man. He finished saying what he was going to, but found himself both annoyed as well as intrigued. The comment that the man had stated was not hateful, nor did it sound as though he was being looked down upon. He found himself listening to the man whom intrigued him a bit. He knew that being a member of the Main Branch or ANBU required physical skill with some degree of intelligence. Medics needed the intelligence and ability to stay alive so that they could care for those who were unable to care for themselves. As the man stated his opinion that Medics were far more important than anyone else on the battlefield, or in any situation save perhaps the Tsuchikage himself. He nodded to the man's words taking them at their value. The man asked if he feared blood and guts.

Yoruko felt an urge to start laughing. For him to fear blood and guts was a stupid question to ask, as he was a shinobi. Blood and guts were the package deal with becoming a tool used for killing, was that not the case? Yoruko instead let out a little bit of a smirk as he responded to the man. "No, Akiyama-sama..." He paused, emphasizing the suffix that came after the man's name simply because he held no taste for it. He detested using the suffix himself, as it meant that he lay under someone else' command. "I most certainly do not fear blood and guts. As far as telling someone their loved one has passed away and be able to sleep the same? I could tell my own mother my father died and not blink an eye." He would finish, waiting for the man to move on with whatever he was endeavoring to do next. Those violet eyes of his continued to rest on the man in front of him. Even for the Sharingan he was still very difficult to read, the body language he was giving off had him clueless. He was unsure what to do about that, as he'd never run into that circumstance before... How odd.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

The man turned his head back towards the direction by which he intended to go. His eyebrows rose a bit as he fought back the immediate urge to roll his eyes now. He just loved the way that people with superiority complexes react. It was enough to nearly make him laugh himself into actually caring. Nearly, but still. The point being that he would revert to the stony, stoic feature that he trademarked."With less sass, kid." He'd comment now, lifting his hand up to motion for the red head to follow him. A slight jingle of his sword shifting at his hip would sound as he began to walk down the halls of the clinic now. "So you can talk the talk." He'd comment in an off handed manner as he paced his way to one of the back rooms and stop in front of a closet, grabbing a few different articles from it. It was very clearly a linen closet that he was grabbing from. "Now, there's one thing I give a shit about the most in this place that some people may not: That's infection control. It doesn't matter how strong of a person you may be, but if you or someone else get infected with something, there's not really any going back." This was coming from the man who would willingly ingest human body parts with no second thought. Though, he could handle something along these lines. "It's kind of like an unspoken language of a clinic. Every time you touch something, you change your gloves and wash your hands." He'd state, "Your face, a patient, your pretty red hair, a counter top, a doorknob. . ." Turning himself now, he'd hand over a set of scrubs.

"Change into those. Once you're done here, you can change back into your street clothing." He'd nod his head along with his statement. "There's a bathroom right there," he'd point behind Yoruko now. "And my office is right next door. Come to me when you're done. I'm going to grab a file and something so we can get your hair tied up." He'd walk off into the office now, doing just that as he awaited the return of the young male.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
H2usQgp.png

Yoruko listened to the man's words as he followed without a snark-filled remark. The boy raised a brow as Akiyama continued to be blunt about the basic tenants of a hospital. The boy took the clothes and walked inside with a brief remark. "No need for the hair tie, I have one." He stepped within the bathroom, stripping without hesitation before placing on the scrubs. He made a mental note that these were somewhat comfortable. Being a medic-nin to support his allies was one bit of his plan, but he also had plans to use what he learned here for the sake of eliminating his enemies with an increased level of ease. He had seven bodies to his death count and it would only rise as he grew up. He smirked in the mirror, pulling a scrunchy out from his pocket and tied his hair up into a ponytail, and looked himself in the mirror. Damn for a thirteen year old he looked pretty good... He felt a grin rise up before he decided he didn't want to take forever in the restroom. Gathering his clothes, he wondered if the man had specifically chosen the maroon tinted scrubs or if they were the first ones he had grabbed.

Yoruko sealed his clothes into a seal and walked out of the restroom, leaving said scroll within the man's office and raising a brow as he spoke. "Akiyama-sama, where might I place my belongings?" He asked, the scroll in his hand an indicator as to the whereabouts of his clothes. He'd glance around the office, seeing that it was rather boring. Well, to be fair it was a hospital. It wasn't exactly as though the man could decorate it in any means he felt fit.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

"Good thing on having a hair tie. I was just going to make you wear a rubber band. When I was a kid and refused to cut my hair, that shit hurt. A lot." He'd comment, currently sitting down at his desk as he worked along on a new file. Ah, the pain of looking fabulous, huh? It was strange to think that someone who seemed as tight up as Kazuhiko would've had a stage where he refused to do things. Though, all men went through a similar thing. After all, he looked alright with long, thick black hair. Hah. Oh how the people would react nowadays to their doctor having a 'heathen' set of hair. Ugh... Silly people and their dumb ass Gods in this village. Filling out the other male's name there on the paper work, he'd scan his eyes along the pages there. It was always a good thing to re-familiarize oneself with their paperwork after all. "Now, for your belongings..." He'd comment, the sound of the pen scrawling there would be the only filler to the silence for the time being as the man thought to himself. "I can lock those up in the desk here, come over here." He'd speak, motioning the boy over with his hand as he stood up. Pulling a key out, he would unlock the desk and pull it open, offering the space there for him to occupy it with his sealed up stuff.

After the male would place his belongings inside, he would lock up the desk once more and then motion to his chair. "I just have some paperwork that you'll have to fill out really quickly for me. It's basically just you promising not to disclose any of the patient's information or we can have some crazy death squad come out and execute you. Things like that. Also, if you puke or shit yourself or anything like that, you're going to clean it up. I do that on a daily basis for patients and would rather not take care of any incontinence." The male would now await for the boy to finish up with all of the paperwork.

"What do you think you're ready for?" He would ask now, watching Yoruko. "Scrapes? Stitches? Or something more than that? What do you think you can handle?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A slight smirk could be seen on Yoruko's face as he heard what the man had to say. A rebellious age? This man before him who acted like he had a stick quite firmly up his ass had a rebellious age? The thought was amusing to him, though it did not show on his face. Yoruko was never asked by his parents to cut his hair, something he was grateful for due to the fact that if they had he would've told them to shove off and it would be as simple as that. It was the only freedom they allowed him aside from his manner of dress. He waited for the man to address the whereabouts of his belongings, though the man paused to finish what he was doing, Yoruko caught a glance at the paperwork to which the man was attending and glanced aside with his eyes, seeking something to hold his attention between the pauses. Akiyama motioned him over to place his scroll within the desk, where the man would store them for safekeeping. Once the man sealed his belongings away he addressed Yoruko directly.

Paperwork would become his worst enemy in the future, of that he was sure. Yoruko began filling out the paperwork as the man spoke. It took him only a few moments but he completed it without any small talk or questions. Once he flipped back through the papers to make sure he missed nothing he would place the pen down, and stand to look over at the man. "What am I capable of? I can handle scrapes and stitches easily. Perhaps I could assist with a limb transplant?" Yoruko offered. He had performed small instances of medical procedures on himself, stitching his hand or healing something with chakra. He had to be prepared after all with how vicious his parents were in his training.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

Stitches? Cleaning wounds? What was this, some little kiddy shit show operation that he was running? That much was glaringly obvious to the eighteen year old chief as he let out but a small bit of a sigh. Though it was very cleverly disguised as a more thoughtful sight than one that showed all of his contempt. Lifting a hand up, he'd pinch at the bridge of his nose. Limb transplants were very interesting, at least in the back of his mind. He could think back to the way he stitched a bunch of different people up with their brand new limbs. Squeezing his hands just a bit, a popping and crackling sound would echo through the office as he pushed himself up to an immediate standing position. "I think that I have something better on my operating table today. It'll give you a good look into the medical field and how to lose any squeamish feelings that you might have in the future." He commented in a bit of a lazy tone. What he had in mind for Yoruko was one of the things that he found himself to be the most uncomfortable with, even if it were one of the more bloody procedure codes out there in the books. "Granted, it's either that or I cut your arm off and I have you reattach it, and I don't think you really want that." Normally, that was more saved for Jounin level shinobi anyways. He still had intermittent boughts where he couldn't feel his fingertips from that. It didn't bother him too much, though. Mainly it was on rainy days that he was reminded that he did a piss poor job when he was merely fourteen years old.

"Come, follow me." He'd state bluntly now, waving his hand for the young man to follow him down along the hallways to a room that was a bit more secluded in the clinic, and for understandable reasons. There laid a woman on the bed, screaming in agony as she writhed and squirmed there.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN, DOC? I'm DYING OVER HERE!" She was practically howling at this point, "And who the HELL is the SHRIMP? I DON'T NEED INEXPERIENCE HERE."

"Two guesses as to what the issue is here, Yoruko." He'd comment, suggesting a hand over to the woman with incredibly labored breathing, a good amount of sweat broken out on her forehead, and her knuckles a ghostly white as she gripped into the hospital grade sheets there beneath of her. A sizable bulge was where her stomach was. . . Really, there's only a few explanations for this. As he waited for the Genin to answer, Kazuhiko would pace over and begin to wash his hands in preparation.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's eyes glanced over to Kazuhiko's hands as they squeezed and one of them popped. As he heard the words that the man spoke, he wondered to himself what the man had in mind for his first procedure. He couldn't grasp any clear ideas of what was in store for him, as he didn't know Kazuhiko's thought process as far as squeamish was concerned. Granted, he was in for a surprise perhaps when he saw that Yoruko would be unfazed by whatever carnage lay before them. The man spoke once more, and for a moment his face would be graced with a smirk, though it wasn't a cocky look that graced his facial features, rather it was one that displayed an interest in the idea. However the man seemed more intent on him going through with his first plan and so the boy shrugged. "I'm interested in the first option over the latter." Yoruko stated with a plain tone, and without further delay he would follow Kazuhiko through the varying hallways. His nose smelled the sterility of the place and while it drove most others mad into a fear of hospitals or even just distaste for them he was not bothered by such a trivial concern. As they delved further in he wondered what reason there could be for having someone appear so isolated from the entrance and exit to the clinic. As he heard screams of pain the reason became quite clear.

As the two entered the room the woman began yelling and referring to Yoruko as a shrimp. His Sharingan was still active at this point and it was with this that he didn't need two guesses in the first place. Though, had he not had the Sharingan active in the first place he would've been able to guess that she was pregnant. Yoruko would follow suit after Kazuhiko and wait for him to finish washing his hands before he himself would begin to follow suit. "Pregnant and in the act of giving birth from the looks of it." He would respond and wait for instructions, he doubted he'd be leading this procedure. He had a few ideas as to how he could help, except that he'd skipped the part about whether using his Sharingan to have the woman comply with them was a good idea or not. Ah well, he would wait on that.​

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

The stance of someone whom was so matter of fact was almost irritating to the statuesque man, but he would continue sifting through all of the necessary supplies that he needed. Meanwhile, Yoruko could see a few nurses bustling around the room with some rather panicked looks on their faces. "Doctor, may we please have a word with you?" One of the nurses would inquire, but Kazuhiko would lift one of his hands and brush her off to the side, pointing in Yoruko's direction. It was obvious that the man was in the process of preparation. The nurse would give a flustered look in the man's direction and let out an exasperated sigh which would soon be drowned out by pained cries from the woman laying there in the room. Pulling on his gloves now, he would turn to peer at Yoruko. A mental checklist would be made. It was a good thing that he was sanitizing his hands and following suit. That was a good first step in his mind. He would speak to Kazuhiko and the man would give just one dry laugh.

"That's obvious, but the issue that we're running into here is she's early. Far too early in the pregnancy to begin giving birth." He would point out. One of the nurses was currently wiping a cool rag over the woman's brow as she gripped tightly at the sheets, wave after wave of pain washing over her. "The mortality rate for the fetus is incredibly high at this point as no means of medical technology nor chakra can be of aid to help the fetus grow and survive. Her water has not broken yet, but she is experiencing intense braxton hicks contractions that simulate labor." He would comment, looking over at the woman. "She is around twenty weeks along in her pregnancy. Fetal development is phenomenal, but her body cannot handle it." Not a woman Kazuhiko would have chosen to mother one of his children, but hey, some men had strange tastes. . .

"When we are baking bread and it is not thoroughly cooked through, we place it back into the oven. Essentially, I am going to have you locate and perform 'stitching' to keep this child alive." Kazuhiko would look over at Yoruko now. "Are you prepared to take on this task?" The man would now inquire as he looked over to one of the nurses.

"Please sedate this poor woman so she won't have to go through anymore pain. Thank you."

"Yes sir!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back