Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An unexpected turn of events {kin app}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
An alternate ending

The night was young with only a few strokes left until ten o’clock and there was a sense of uncertainty in the air. Something was going to happen tonight, little did Kane know as he walked through the Heartland of Kaminari no Kuni with moonlight to guide his way. He wasn’t heading to anywhere in particular; it was more of a wander kind of night. Though, these nights always tend to start this way. He wore simple attire tonight as it was supposed to be just a stroll through the plains. Black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt with no logos on either article of clothing. It made things easier for blending in with the dead of night it would be in the plains.

He walked about a mile in silence, listening to nature as it were. Little did he know, there were two shadows following him the entire way. He moved through the plains until he came to a small clearing. The two shadows following him had dispersed as he got there and looked ahead trying to make sense of what exactly was going on.

A group of shinobi it looked like, a cult possibly, with two people in the middle chanting a language which sounded like the language of death. It seemed like they were performing a ritual. A circle, split into four evenly different had four different symbols. One of fire chakra, one of shadow chakra, one of natural chakra and one was a symbol that didn’t resemble chakra, but the symbol of death. One symbol that no one, not even a Kage would like to see. Unfortunately for Kane, he just had to be the one to deal with. Some witchy cult… shouldn’t be hard to take care of right? No back up required for this little escapade of his. And to think… all I wanted to do tonight was take a nice little stroll through the plains. I know this place is supposed to be for people of chuunin rank and up… which I am Jounin… but this is just ridiculous. The things people do to gain power… I swear to Raiden.

There was nothing he could do now. The ritual was on its way and almost complete from the looks of it. A small earthquake rumbled, not large enough to make it back to the center of the village where everyone slept and stayed but big enough for a few trees in the plains to fall down in the distant. A black aura shot up from the perfectly formed circle with the four letters. The earthquake settled and the black aura that shot of the ground formed a figure. A shadow wolf standing roughly four feet tall stood there. It obviously was demonic but it showed no sign of ill intent. Well at least not yet it hadn’t.

The shadow wolf had crimson red eyes with black fur, dark as the midnight sky, as it looked upon the people that summoned it and it looked shocked. Black auras came up from each of the people in the group and black chakra chains exerted from them to chain down the wolf. What are they doing? They summoned this beast and now are they sacrificing it? I can’t exactly hear what they are saying… this is stupid and annoying. Kane was now really annoyed with these people’s stupidity. He generally hated getting in the middle of things but if that beast did somehow get out and away from these people and kill things, well let’s just say things wouldn't all happy honky dory at any place this beast attacked. Though its strength is currently unknown, how far a demon wolf would take things, is clearly unknown.

A demonic gold collar came around the wolf and nine chains held him down. An unearthly roar belted from the demons mouth in anger. Its red eyes focused on each member of the cult individually, specifically on the black chains that linked them and somehow, some way, each one exploded with blood spurting everywhere and one by one the chains fell off of him and disappeared. What a feeble attempt to hold them. Kane then saw it as the last member was about to die. Black chakra was swirling down the chains and entering the body of the cult member and it seemed like something was boiling inside of the body and then, blood exploded everywhere and the body dissipated into pure blood scattering throughout the plains.

The demon wolf couldn’t get off the golden demonic collar though. The black chakra came from the wolf’s body to surround the gold chain but black and gold lightning crackled from the collar and the wolf howled in pain. The demonic wolf kept growling and snarling trying to figure out a way to get the golden collar off. Kane wasn’t sure what to do exactly with the beast himself. He knew it had to leave but he didn’t exactly know the ritual to send a demon back to hell. Especially not one who can use chakra to make people die in almost an instant. It was quite mind boggling for the Jounin as he stayed hidden behind a group of trees to stay undetected. “I could try making a break for the village, getting Shin and Ayumu and maybe the three of us could take this monstrosity down. However, if we fail, the village not only gets lost but also two of its main leaders perish in it as well. No… I have to do this alone. I was the Master of Chakra in Kirigakure. I’ve always done things on my own… that won’t change now.” Kane thought this over to himself after a few minutes of thinking over the scenario in his head, doing different ending solutions there was no way of making sure the other two stayed alive, no matter what he planned. He would be doing this one purely on his own. How bothersome… maybe I can sneak behind it… He annoyingly thought. This whole situation to him was nothing more than a nuisance.

Kane moved from the trees where he was hiding to move to another location when a huge eruption of chakra blasted the ground in the direction he was headed. Kane was flown backwards from the blast and landed into the clearing on his back. The wolf snarled at him and Kane moaned in the pain “Well that wasn’t what I planned…” He said in an aching voice mumbling to himself. The black and red wolf looked down at Kane and spoke in a snarling voice “What are you doing peasant? Why shouldn’t I kill you as easily as I killed the rest of these scum? It would be all too easy for me.” The wolf exerted his black chakra toward Kane. Kane jumped up into the air and exploded his chakra from his body, releasing his chakra retainer and a surge of green chakra burst towards the black chakra speeding towards him, dissipating it in an instant. Having an exceptional amount of chakra in his body, Kane had more chakra than the average shinobi had and having mastered almost all of the base elements, he found a way to manifest his chakra as if it was an element and use it to attack or defend. He wouldn’t be able to explode his chakra like the demon in front of him could, but he could manifest it enough to do what would needed to be done.

This thing is getting a little too close for comfort for my liking. Kane thought as he dodged the next few attacks that the beast lashed out. There had to be something he could do. Fighting like this was getting nowhere. What am I supposed to do about an over grown demonic wolf…. Let’s try this. He jumped into the air above the demonic wolf and did a combination of seals, firing down a dragon of flame, which turned to pure chakra, a water dragon which also turned into pure chakra and then the wind jutsu Tatsumaki which turned into pure chakra as well all from Kane’s ability to eliminate the elements of a jutsu but still keeps the effects it would have. The three chakra based jutsu crashed down onto the wolf and it howled out in pain. The wolf fell over onto its side in pain. “Three of some of the strongest jutsu I know to bring down a beast almost simultaneously… and it still didn’t kill it. I wonder in its weakened state if I can overcome it with my chakra… or at least fool it to believe I can.” Kane said to himself trying to figure out what to do next. Out smarting a demon was probably his last chance, he wasn’t a good strategist for nothing.

Kane landed on top of the wounded beast, landing right on its black and red furry head. “You got a couple choices here beasty. I can keep using attacks of that magnitude and keep knocking you down until you die or I can over take your chakra with the ancient art of sealing and until I die, we can fight over whose the stronger one in this little relationship we have.”

The demon wolf scoffed but it was now weak from exerting its power to kill the cult and the battle that they had. “In the end of our war… I will be the one to kill you scum. I’ll use your body to heal for now. If you can handle my chakra I will be within you, if you cannot, you will DIE.” After that the wolf started to turn into pure chakra from its material form. The black chakra then forced itself into Kane’s body. Kane groaned in pain as the embodiment of the demonic wolf passed into his body. He tumbled onto the ground in pain but knew he had to do something. He laid on the cold ground in the fetal position doing two one handed seals. One seal to represent binding and the other to represent to chakra sealing. By the end of it Kane had a seal on his chest with the mark of death in the dead middle.

Kane had this demon sealed. Now he had to take it far away, to keep the village safe, until the day he could learn to control it.

mft
wc: 1737 (not including picture link obviously)

kinjutsu app for jinchuriki.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back