Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Unlikely Companion (Req Aria)

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi was out in the forest, as usual, but today was different than the days before. Rather than training, the boy was running through the trees with tears streaming down his face. Stumbling over roots and skinning his knees, he picks himself up again and continues to run. Anyone watching would think that the boy was running blindly, but he actually had a destination in mind. After running for almost an hour, the boy reaches his destination. Easily identified by the peace and serenity that the clearing exudes, but also because there is a moldy scrap of cloth that is still stuck to one of the trees. Staring at the scrap, the Aburame boy falls to the ground, blood pouring from various scrapes and cuts all across his body. Lifting his head to the sky, he lets out a mournful wail.

Hey, Kiriyomi... What's the matter? You just took off so fast this morning that you almost left me behind. Talk to me buddy, I know that something is wrong. Oh. Oh no. Don't do this. You know that those were bad people, and they killed your father! That man deserved what he got, and you know that none of us are judging you for what you did! We were just happy to be able to get revenge for Satsu-sama. Kohara flies down around the boy's head, speaking into his mind. The flying ant sounds slightly out of breath and exasperated, as if they'd had this conversation before. Looking around the clearing, glad for the solitude they seemed to share, he landed before the boy. Kiri glares down at him, and in a moment of anger, swings his fist down as if to smash his friend.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria was doing around her number two favourite activity of all time today and that was having a nice relaxing nap in the forest while dreaming of fighting some really strong guy which fed around to her favourite thing to do which was just fight in general. This left Aria relaxing among the branches of a random tree she had literally just stopped at, went I'm tired and collapsed into the soft wood as she recharged whatever madness ran her body. However her nap was about to be ruined as a wail pieced the relative peace of the woods and caused Aria to shoot bolt upright in alarm as her eyes snapped open. "Wha..Who?!" Was all Aria got to say before losing balance and falling backwards out of the tree.

Meanwhile beneath said tree as Kiriyomi lifted his hand to crush his friend he would hear a cry sound out above him before a person would fall headfirst out of the tree and promptly slam into the floor with enough force that it kicked up a cloud of smoke into the air, hopefully distracting the boy from doing something he would regret. For a moment silence floated among the trees as the dust from the impact gradually lessened only to reveal the rump of a person sticking out of the ground with their feet splayed out in two directions. The persons upper body was fully embedded in the ground in an almost absurd manner as the figure didn't make a move for the moment and seemed to be collecting themselves. Eventually either due to lack of oxygen or simply getting their marbles together the persons legs sprang to action as they planted themselves down feet first firmly and began to push showing that the trapped person was trying free themself. After a moment the now revealed girl managed to free herself from her earthen tomb, pulling dirt up with the headpiece she wore before falling back and landing on her butt while her head pointed directly back towards Kiri allowing him to see a pretty face covered in her own blood from the impact. Finding herself a couple of inches away from another face Aria simply blinked and said.
"Hey"

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Hey buddy, what are you doing? Kiri? What the fu- Kohara cries out as Kiri's fist comes smashing down beside him, interrupted by a loud crash and a puff of dust and dirt blinding the Aburame boy. Flying up and away, the ant decides he needs to put some distance between himself and the enraged host that just tried to kill him. Landing on the branch that Aria just fell from, he looks down on the odd couple below him. What the hell is that boy's problem?! He almost killed me just now! Thank god that thing fell down and saved my ass. Whatever it was.

Kiriyomi looks up in surprise, tear stained face now dirty with all the dust stuck to his face, and comes face to face with Senju Aria. He hadn't seen her since their run in over at the Forest of Death when her tree had attacked a group of them. She looked... different. She was missing an arm and a leg, had a small gash on her forehead, and his Sensor ability revealed that there was something interrupting her chakra system. What had happened to the poor girl since he'd last seen her. Reaching out, Kiri lays his hands on either side of Aria's face and uses Mystical Hand. The gash on her forehead slowly closes up, and the concussion that he didn't know he was healing eases up as the healing energy flows into her body. Realizing how close he was to Aria, and that he's cupping her face, Kiri quickly scrambles back and away from her.

"Ummm.... Aria? Are you okay? You look really hurt, we need to get you to the Byoin! You look like someone ripped you to shreds, how are you still moving? And why are you out here? What's going on?!" Kiri stands up and reaches for his headset to call for assistance, uncertain in his ability to carry the girl on his own. He could always use a clone, but he was worried about losing control of this new energy coursing through his body. He'd healed her on impulse, otherwise he'd never have exposed her to his cursed energy. Oh no... what if he just made her worse?! Tears start to well in his eyes again, streaking through the dirt on his face.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria golden eye seemed to refocus as the gentle waves of healing chakra caressed her face, closing her new injury and allowing a small sigh of relief from the small amount of pain her head had been giving her compared to the massive amount of the pain the rest of her body was currently in. Watching Kiri scrambled back Aria just grinned at the boy as she sat up straight and used the small amount of chakra control she could still use to nudge a crutch from the branch she had fallen from which she managed to catch deftly despite the condition she was in. Pushing herself back to her... well foot Aria stood back up with some difficulty using the crutch to stand and balance herself while using the long sleeves of her hospital gown to wipe the left over trances of blood that had flowed down from her gash. "Yo Kiri...How's it going? I'm fine, just here to nap and do some thinking. As for how I'm moving....Er I just move and go from there." Aria simply said as she was currently moving on pure willpower and essentially was shunting or forcing her body around despite it's protests. Turning around and shambling over to the boy Aria leaned down ignoring the searing pain in her guts and looked over her medic. "Speaking of the mess that is my body, You look a bit messed up too? Did someone step on one of your bugs or something." Despite her unempathetic words, their was genuine worry in her tone for Kiri as she liked the bug dude when she met him last and there weren't too many people in the village who wanted to deal with Aria so she tried to give at least some care to the people willing to tolerate her.

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi stares at Aria in surprise as she manages to coax the fallen branch into a crutch. She still had some chakra control, which was good. He still wondered what exactly had happened to her. She looked as though something had literally ripped off her limbs... But it seems that she didn't want to talk about it, and he knew better than to push. He didn't know Aria all that well, just that she was a Senju and was related to Akio. Wait, did her brother know that she was out here in this condition? Should he warn his friend, before he stumbled across her in a similar manner? Also where did Kohara go? Kiri couldn't believe that he'd let his anger build to the point that he'd almost smashed his best friend... What had gotten into him?

"Speaking of the mess that is my body, You look a bit messed up too? Did someone step on one of your bugs or something."
Kiri's eyes snap up to Aria's face, which is once again closer to his than he was comfortable with. Her question caught him off guard; he hadn't realized that he had been torn to shreds by the forest while he was running, and was leaking blood onto the ground around them. Wincing, he used his medical jutsu to close up his own wounds as he sat down on the ground and sighed.

"No. Nobody hurt any of my Kikai... except that I almost smashed my best friend before you came crashing down. So thank you, I guess, for saving me from making yet another mistake. I was running through the woods when I got cut up by stray branches and things. I just wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. Akio and I actually found this clearing one day, the day my father died. We were out here on a walk when Kohara, my flying ant, took off after a butterfly. We chased him down and caught him, but in the process we got lost. Stumbling across this clearing was a wonderful surprise, and I thought that if I made my way back here I could clear my head and think. Have one last happy memory before I get locked up..." Kiri looks up into Aria's mismatched eyes, he sees genuine concern there. Once more, tears fill his own as he thinks over what has to be done. He's committed crimes against the village, and he has to pay for them. There's no other way to atone for his actions.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria scratched the back of her head awkwardly or at least tried to as the phantom limb had failed to heed her commands leaving the girl with nothing more than a pain filled muscle wiggle somewhere in her shoulder. Glancing at her empty side with a troubled look Aria looked down at Kiri' tear filled face and just sighed. Reaching forward with her still existing arm Aria gripped the Aburame's shoulder and with a suicidal amount of strength from the tall girl she forced the boy to her feet ignoring the damage she did to her body in the process as blood began to slowly dribble from her lips most likely from the lung she had just strained with that exertion. Uncaring about her own condition Aria released Kiri's shoulder and lightly drove her fist into his gut as more of a shock action to stop the boy from collapsing on to his knee's again while dribbles of chakra activated her bloodlines healing factor stopping the girl from vomiting blood as the strain on her organs awkwardly recovered from the jostle.

"Ok enough tears. Tears don't solve shit which is why I'm not blubbering about my guts right now. Now what's this about being locked up?" Aria was genuinely confused by Kiri's words as she hadn't really kept up to date with the goings on of the other students and had instead focused on her own training.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Locked up you say, I mean apart from two students being outside of the village and being in such a state, why would you need to be locked up? Kiriyomi isn't it? How about let's get some healing first?"

Takeshi allowed himself to land beside the two of them, missing most of the conversation he allowed a pleasant smile to come to his lips, a warm and welcoming greeting rather than a harsh one they may have gotten from anyone else. As he stood there he let his hands come together starting to form a pattern of hand signs as he summoned the Chakra inside of himself. His eyes shifted slightly with the blink the red of the Sharingan was now looking at the two that were in front of him.

Experience and knowledge came first as he cast out the Medical Ninjutsu upon both of them without a second thought or hesitation, no this was just his learning from years of practice as he would begin to heal their injuries quickly, and at least stop bleeding and further damage until they could get back to the Hospital for the major stuff. His eyes lingered on Kiriyomi without saying anything about the aura he recognised however it wasn't his place to intrude.

As time passed between the three of them he continued his pattern of healing he once more cast a second medical Jutsu, and most of the damage to the students would be stopped and no longer prolonged, but now it would get interesting after all he would be waiting to hear the story, on why someone believed they needed to be locked up. And of course what the two of them were doing outside of the village without passports, or as he presumed without permission.

[Topic Entered]
[Angelic Blessing Used]
[Regeneration Used]
[Sharingan Active]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi doubles over and takes a step back as Aria punches him in the stomach. More out of surprise than pain, the boy looks up at her with wide eyes. Why had she punched him? She was in no condition to be moving, let alone doing strenuous activities such as punching people. As he opens his mouth to berate her before using his medical jutsu again, he hears a voice from behind him speaking to the two of them. "Locked up you say, I mean apart from two students being outside of the village and being in such a state, why would you need to be locked up? Kiriyomi isn't it? How about let's get some healing first?" Turning around slowly, Kiri's eyes go wide as he sees the Hokage standing behind him. Staring up into his Sharingan, Kiri has to resist the urge to empty his bladder down his leg.

"L-l-lord H-h-h-hokage! I was going to come and speak to you, I swear! I was just trying to take a final moment of peace in before being locked up... I have committed several crimes, and I'm ready to face my punishment. I am sure that Lady Asuka already told you about the cursed seal that she removed, which Shusuke gave to me. I knew that it was forbidden and allowed it anyways, though the evil has been removed now. I deeply regret ever accepting something so vile, I didn't realize how evil it was at the time and I was behaving selfishly when I accepted it. However, stealing the scroll from the library was all my fault! I learned a forbidden technique, and it's affected my chakra. I'm scared that I'm going to hurt someone now. I healed Aria earlier and I don't know if my chakra has hurt her in any way. Can you please check on her and make sure that I didn't corrupt her somehow! I beg of you! I don't care what happens to me, I know that what I did was wrong, and I'm ready to face my punishment." Kiri stares into the Hokage's eyes, his own eyes welling up with tears as he recounts his past transgressions that he deserves to be punished for. Locked up at the very least, for sure.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria leaned heavily on her crutch in order to peer around Kiriyomi and look up at the form of the Hokage. She hadn't seen the man since that class on diplomacy making Aria shiver in remembered horror of having sit in class and quietly listen, A fate apparently worse than death in the action prone girls mind as a gentle wave of healing chakra washed over Aria causing the girl to cough up the last of the blood in her lung as the strain she had just caused her lung was quickly relieved. Coughing quietly in her hand as Kiri spoke in an almost panicked manner to the Hokage, Aria attempted to detect the cursed energy that could be flowing through her chakra pathways but only found small traces odd dark energy that was quickly crushed by her well of natural energy dwelling within her body but the energy itself was very interesting to Aria. It was caustic and destructive but evil was one thing it was not as concept that good and evil were things only people cared about which caused Aria to burst out into a wave of laughter filled with mirth which only ended when she started coughing again.

Getting control of her breath Aria finally spoke. "Sorry it just really funny how your talking about chakra. You talk about it like it's a living thing but it's not really as chakra is simply the power of living things in general. My chakra is large and part of it contains natural energy which a lot of people say is holy but I can still kill people with it and you said yours is cursed but you still healed me with it and look nothing bad happened to me. If anything I think that power would be fun to fight against." After speaking Aria gave the boy a big smile before turning to speak to the Hokage. "Yo again sensei. I don't know why Kiri is here but I just needed some time awa from the village. Take was being a mother hen and I wanted to think if i was going to go for my surgery but if there are guys like Kiri to fight then I better get fixed up." You could almost see the fire to fight again in Aria's eyes as she turned to Kiri and held out hr first for a bump. "Of course if he wants to fight me he's gotta get over this evil bullshit and stand up again."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the boy who seemed to talk about being locked up for crimes, as he raised an eyebrow at the random outburst, noting the name that had been involved, his face expressed annoyance in a flash of movements, before settling back down to the pleasant smile that he gave off to the two younger members of the village. So it seemed that he was talking about being evil and that everything he did was evil just by existing he made things bad automatically, well this boy did have a lot to learn about the world it seemed, as he glanced back down to listen to the words of the girl.

Aria was it, he only knew her face by the academy records that had been passing across his desk, as he looked at her listening to her speak, she had a good point, to be honest. He snapped out of his wondering for a few seconds as he looked at the address that he was given by the girl. He nodded at her words and pondered for a few moments on the best reply to everything that had been given, it was a lot of information and he understood the situation. It was all to do with fear, doubt, and of course the unknown.

"I see, so you think being a Dark Sage is your auto evil? I mean I thought it was basic knowledge actions make someone evil, what they do, why they do it, all of that is what makes the gesture evil or good, just because you can bring some skeletons back to life, doesn't make you evil, if you protect a loved one using them, does that make you evil? Of course, now, it's all about how we use the powers, I know what you are capable of, as a former Dark Sage myself, it's not the thing itself that makes someone evil but the actions they do that hurt others. I really don't see how you have hurt anyone. So tell me if I am missing something, also what is Asuka's involvement?"

"Aria, thank you for the input, if you can return to the village unassisted, I will let you leave now, or if you care to stay that is completely down to you. However Kiriyomi, I think you and I need to have a conversation, a little chat while the sun is out if you don't mind answering my questions first?"

[MFT:409]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi's head snaps up as Takeshi addresses him. He'd never been this close to the Hokage, and was obviously intimidated by the man's presence. But he listened to every word that the man spoke and took it to heart. He was making points that Kiri had argued with himself over multiple times since he had stolen the scroll and learned the forbidden arts of becoming a Dark Sage. Based on his studies, the art of necromancy itself was viewed negatively, therefore the Aburame boy believed that it was inherently evil. Takeshi, however, cast doubts over those beliefs. Obviously the boy had no plans to use his newfound abilities against the village! It was all an effort to better protect the village and his loved ones. Hell, the skeletons had proven vital during his exam; had he not been able to call out to it, he wasn't sure how he was going to procure the key buried at the grave outside the bathhouse without disturbing the grave and feeling guilt over such an action. As it was, he simply asked the skeleton for its assistance and sent it back to rest when its task was finished.

"Hokage-sama... I didn't realize that you used to be a Dark Sage as well! I don't mean to be disrespectful to you at all. You are correct in assuming that I plan to use these abilities to better serve the village, but what of the cursed seals? They are inherently evil, killing the user as it devours their life force and sending them to an early grave! Asuka-sama said as much to me and Otakemaru-kun. She brought us to her bar to strengthen the seal on Take's curse seal, and removed mine entirely. I owe her my life... Also, I apologize for being out here without permission. I helped Aria to get out of her hospital room so that she could get some fresh air, so please don't be angry at her. I take full responsibility for her being out of the Byoin."

[MFT: 338]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria looked between the young boy and older Shinobi and felt se was missing some context here but that was most likely a given as she didn't care what was forbidden in the village and what was not as long as she got to fight stimulating battles but it seemed the two needed some privacy for this conversation as she was excused by the Hokage. Looking over at Kiri again and seeing that he was fully ready talk to the Hokage she just gave the boy a sweet smile as she turned and limped away. She didn't making it more than a few steps before one of Keiji's medical ninja swopped in to scoop her up before speeding her bac to the hospital causing the girl to whoop in glee as she sped away from the scene.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Watching as Aria removed herself from the situation, it seemed that she would at least go and get medical help, though in Leaf depending on who you went to depended on the help that you got after all this would be something that he have to check on later, but now it seemed that Kiriyomi was in front of him and he was the boy that would need to be sorted out first. As he stretched himself and focused on the boy, he knew right now that he would need to really push him in order to get him out of his shell and to see what he knew about a Dark Sage.

"Abilities, effort all of these things factor in, but the one with the Dark Sage abilities doesn't instantly mean you are a bad person, and that everything you do afterward would be bad. No, instead it is your actions that speak to if you are bad or good, you didn't lose the ability to defend, sacrifice, and fight for what you believe in? Well, I hope you didn't right now, as prove to me you're a fighter of Konoha, or if you have lost that will of fire, I will soon find out."

Takeshi moved backward slightly, the space would be enough for what they needed, and he was determined to make Kiriyomi see that all his abilities, his strength were down to his own control, and to make sure that he never lost that control, though he wasn't sure how he would do in this fight either it was time to test both of them. His robes gently blew in the wind in those few minutes as he stood there making it clear Kiriyomi would have to fight to survive this.

[Bmod Called]
[Keniwai will be the Mod for BMod Training]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NegativeRightBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

Hello! I will be your guys battle moderator for this thread!
So... just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements! (subject to Change):
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guesswork/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives: I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you! And I do mean all passives, even things from your abilities or CA/BL that you may not think is important
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (@sammymike!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have Discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 was written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
Credit due: Start of Battle Note swiped from Raizo

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back