Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ancient Lectures [Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bliss was just the word he’d use to describe the feeling washing over him: For the first time in ages, Yoshihisa wasn’t driven by his professional obligation to leave the village, been permitted no less to take a few days leave on a week where the forecast couldn’t have been better. Indeed, if he so wanted he might actually be able to get some much needed rest, although in his usual gloomy outlook on life he was seriously doubting it. Not that he wanted to, however.

Dressed in his usual attire far too thickly layered to be providing him with anything other than a heatstroke, he walked up to the booth located at the Phoenix Gate and rung the bell. For once he hadn’t equipped his mask, yet any seasoned guard would know who they were dealing with by looks alone and if not from the traveling visa he kept at hand.

”Afternoon. I was hoping we could make this quick. I can imagine both of us would much rather enjoy the splendid weather then deal with formalities.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moving towards the ANBU Yukio once against found himself letting people both in and out of the leaf villages gates while main branch got its feet off the ground, a duty he did not mind doing as it was one he was used too. "You know the drill, passport and reason lets not keep you too long." It was clear the Hyuuga was not one to mess around with things like this knowing the Duty of the ANBU was always a much needed one, and many times before Yukio had find himself by these gates going out on a mission or duty for the branch.

Turning his head to look out onto the road out the village the Captain pondered on what it could be that drew the ANBU away from the village, they all had their reasons that much was a certainty however whether it was personal or job related would hopefully be discovered soon being one who enjoyed knowing what those under his watch were doing.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Yukio-sama, I honestly hadn’t expected to find you here today, or at all for that matter.”” He didn’t linger on the subject for too long, already having extended his visa towards Yukio as gaze already wandered off towards the horizon. For someone who could see small talk as nothing but a hurdle, this sure wasn’t the right time.

”I’ll be heading for the mountain range on the Earth Country’s border to improve on a few techniques.” A smile briefly crossed his features only to disappear as quickly as it had come and once again leaving him stone-faced. By now his level of anxiety for returning to his homeland could only be guessed, and it seemed like his willingness to discuss it in more than a professional setting was simply nonexistent. ”Other than that I’ll just dedicate my spare time to leisure.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking the Visa and giving it a once over his reasons for going were ones Yukio had considered for himself for some time, the chance to leave the village for a time to simply take a break something would have to be discussed at a later date with everything going on around the village at this time he was in no position to leave except for professional business though it didn't bother him all too much at the end of the day he was just doing his Job. "I do this on occasion to keep things flowing whatever makes life easier for those in the village."

Handing the Visa back the Hyuuga gave the ANBU a nod to let him know everything was in order gesturing towards the gates with his hands. "Well I do hope you enjoy your time in the outside world hope you have some stories to tell when you come back its always interesting to see what people have to say upon returning." With that he left the man to his business having no extra part to play at that moment in time, no point in letting things linger when the man should be enjoying his time away from it all.

[Exit Given]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”I sure hope I do, it has been quite some time after all since my last break.” He took his visa back from Yukio and as he strolled for the gates, he wondering what kinds of stories he would have in store a few days from now as he returned. He quickly dismissed them as issues for future Yoshihisa to deal with and he quickly got back in the right mindset. A smile on his face once more, the young shinobi picked up the pace and set out for the nearest town, genuinely having forgotten his troubles for the briefest of moments.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back