Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

..and wooden crates [Open]

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl would occasionally wander around the streets of the village aimlessly when she's bored, but by instinct she would never come close to this part of town, not until now. She has already gotten used to the murmurs and buzz whenever people see her. On a normal day she would retaliate with mischievous pranks just to show the gossipers off. But there are days such as today where she just lets herself drown and go numb for a while. She didn't give a rat's ass at the moment. She was just floating in and around the seemingly endless stream of people, until she realized she was in that part of town. Maybe it was the residual energy that brought her here? The same route that her family would take every time they come home. Satsuki twitched a little bit, she started to shudder a little bit, trying to sarcastically smile at the situation.

"Why am I here anyway?" she asked herself, thumbing the side of her worn-out yellow jacket. Her qipao needed stitching again so her grandmother took it while she was sleeping the night prior. She turned her attention to a familiar corner, now with worn-out wooden crates stacked in front of it. The small establishment where her father's diner was once homed. The little girl cringed, she wanted to run away but at the same time she wanted to go near it. The grip on her clenched fists started to lighten as she gave out a nonchalant sigh. "You know, I just wanted to get some ice cream. There aren't any ice cream here, only that place". She stared at the place for a minute. The girl slowly walked towards the run-down establishment until she was standing in front of it, staring up.

"Pops..." Satsuki said under her breath. Even if she didn't want to, she started to reminisce. Jiru's Diner was one of the hotspots when it came to food. She remembered helping out in the kitchen, washing cut vegetables and meat. She remembered being taught how to cook rice and egg and soup. She wasn't able to grasp everything but she knew the idea. She would go on and on in her young mind until she hears something ear-screeching,

"Hey, isn't that THE girl? Kanzaki's kid?" an old voice said.
"Yeah, I haven't seen here for a while. The little brat never comes here. Maybe she came here to hang herself. Hahahaha!"

Satsuki slowly turned her attention to the two old people gossiping. The girl slowly reached a piece of a brittle wood plank laying on top of the crates before throwing it at them. She wouldn't hit them, just enough to scare them away.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT HANGING YOURSELVES YOU OLD GEEZERS!" the girl shouted as she stuck her tongue at them. She was snapped back to reality just like that.

-MFT-
WC: 479

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiFace2_zpsc1bda268.png

Off on another stroll Souji would guide Kimi through the village after a healthy training session. This was both of them training though. Souji was learning about Sound Ninjutsu and he was teaching Kimi about hardening her Genjutsu skills as well as honing the power of her seal. He would seal her once again after some time. Something to bring out her inner most mind and helping her Genjutsu prowess with the amount of power that would rival some 'demi-gods' though there seemed to be a bit of commotion around the way. They seemed to have strolled into the side of town Souji didnt often come himself but with the [Yukata Seal] attached to the back of [his attire]. He'd slow his walking pace before looking from afar... those men. They seemed to chastise her... the poor girl and for what?
"Oi! Calm yourself!"
Shaking his head as he shifted into his shadows and appeared behind them in their's, "You shouldnt be speaking to a young lady like that fellas... How do you expect her to ever respect you if you dont show her what respect is..."</B><i></i>, nodding he'd shift back infront of them ending up a good distance between them and Sastuki. His stance was defensive but he was to protect people. The people of Iwa. From themselves. From one another. From the outside. He was the 'Dark Saint' and he would feel as though he were on a crusade sometimes. Though, it was not something that he would ever outwardly speak on. <B>"So, whats it gonna be fellas?", nodding he'd smirk before turning to Satsuki and asking, "Are you alright?"

[Entered]

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before the young girl could hurl another piece of wood at the old people, a man stepped in and apparently was siding with her, which was near impossible. Satsuki eyed the man for a second. Judging by the way he looks and that peculiar way he dresses (plus that weird insignia at his back), she came to the conclusion that this man either is a shinobi or one of those weird hipsters that she sees walking around being all 'I don't go with the flow' and all.

Satsuki was about to hurl a piece of wood at the man but stopped when she heard what he said. Respect? This guy was telling them to respect her. This was the first time in a long time that someone spoke of her like that beyond his grandmother. A stranger, who oddly enough stepped in for her, or so she was anxiously thinking at the moment. The young girl spaced out for a second, was this really happening? This man, who didn't know her and who she didn't know either was defending her?

But before she could actually respond courteously to whatever is happening, the man, smirking and all turned to her and asked if she was alright, for some reason, triggered one of her defense mechanisms. Satsuki marched the few steps that was between her and the man, eyes bursting with flames and all, replied:

"Am I alright?" she said, before swinging her foot upward and comically stomping on his foot. "OF COURSE I'M ALRIGHT" she growled, swinging the small wooden plank in the air.

[ooc: I was going for something comically better but I was busy so this was kind of a bit rushed]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear, following her mentor through the streets. It was another day of training, though admittedly a slightly strange one. In addition to Souji teaching her, she found herself teaching him the ways of Sound jutsu. It was a strange change. She followed him through the streets, her long black hair pulled back in a braid. She heard a commotion from down the street, and was about to say something, but it seemed Souji caught it as well. Grateful, knowing full well that he would be able to take care of it, she followed a few steps behind. She was perfectly content to hang back and let her mentor take care of it, until the young girl freaked out on him. "Uh...Why are you attacking the guy who just...came over here to protect you?" she inquired, her head tilted. It wasn't a normal reaction to someone trying to be friendly. If anything, it was the exact opposite of what the reaction should be. She tightened her grasp on her violin case's strap, pulling it tight against her back. "We just want to help..." she muttered, trying to pacify the small girl, while at the same time trying to not become another enemy of her seemingly irrational rage.

"I'm Kimi, by the way." perhaps coming about it from a more civil point of conversation would help everything.

Maybe.

[Topic Entered. Sorry it's kinda short]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiFace1_zps7c87cc64.png

Souji couldnt help but to stifle a chuckle, but he needed to retaliate a bit just to get it out of her system, "OH!? I KNOW YOU'RE ALRIGHT CAUSE I'M HERE NOW! SAVING YOUR BUTT!"</B><i></i>, insert childish Souji here. His eyes traced the yong lady as he stomped his feet in her direction he could feel his happiness raising out of this... maybe that made him a douche. Ugh, he was jut trying to get things out in the open before moving forward and trying to figure out about this girl. He'd move a good ten feet from her before pausing in his tracks. Placing his hands in his pockets, before calling to Kimi, <B>"Sestřička...", or better known as 'Little Sister' in Bohemian... "Go my back with those guys there?" even though he didnt need it. He just wanted to take Kimi's awareness into consideration. She was still getting that whole Sonar thing down as far as he knew. So. He needed to check her progress...

"Alright Missy... As my partner has stated. We are tryin to help... Whats the issue?", he'd turn to Satsuki and lean in. completely defenseless... his face was wide open. And his hands were locked in his pockets. Could this get any better? It depended... but did Souji know what he was getting into? Maybe... but he was testing something. Maybe? Maybe not. Who knew... Not even the author of this knew... STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF 'STONE HEART WARRIOR'!

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I DON'T NEED YOU SAVING MY BUTT YOU ASSBUTT!" growled the girl back, waving the wood plank in her hand.

The girl noticed the two older people still staring at her annoyingly, the grip on the plank tightened, teeth gnawing inside her small mouth. She stomped on the ground a couple of times, kinda like a gorilla or something. Satsuki pointed the plank at the two men,

"What're ya' looking at? YOU WANNA FIGHT??" the girl scowled.

Before she could say anything else, the man who was 'saving' her talked to the girl who just came in after him. She was apparently his backup for this. She also heard what the girl said. Satsuki sighed, why are these things happening now? These past couple of days are WEIRD. The little girl lowered the plank and shifter her weight to it kind of like a walking stick for the elderly,

"Well, Kimi-chan... I would really appreciate you and your father saving me (air-quoted the girl), but you're a couple years too late. These people have been staring at me funny and talking down on me for a long time already," said the girl snarkily. "Oh don't get me wrong, I don't have germs or what's that? Herpes? (weird how a young girl knows such a word), they just love to talk gossip." added Satsuki, her face getting a bit dark while saying this. Not the type of dark where a future dark lord will be born because of hate dark, but dark as in melancholic dark.

Her eyes clouded a bit, memories started to flood in again. The girl bit her lip, her grip on the wood tightened. She didn't like this one bit. The girl couldn't understand why people are so inconsiderate and unaccepting, and now people are starting to show up, seemingly being nice to the girl. This whirlwind was starting to become unbearable to the eight year-old. The girl then threw the plank at the crates that covered the front of her father's former diner with all her feeble strength, shouting at the two gossiping men in the process,

"STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!" the girl angrily cried as she started running away. Weird day indeed.

[OOC: I was thinking one or either both of you go after her but its your call guys. I think it'd be easy for either Souji and Kimi to follow her where she went. She'd just run a block away to a tree with a swing kinda like this and she would actually have the same position. Oh and also, one or both of you could ask the two gossiping men why they talk about her, info is in my profile's history here it's about her mother. I know i'm asking a bit too much but this is getting fun for me! (plus Satsuki gets to meet peoplez! lol!]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi nodded to Souji, keeping herself turned towards the smaller girl, while keeping her ear out for anyone who may come to cause harm. Fortunately for them, they didn't seem to be eager to do anything more than sit in the corner and gossip about the poor child, who by all accounts couldn't have done something that horrible as to ensue their wrath. She sighed, purposefully ignoring the vast majority of what they said, though she picked up a few words as they mumbled. She stepped towards Souji, her hair flicking out behind her in a near-whiplike style. Someday she really should figure out how to use that as a weapon to her advantage. It'd be convenient...and effective. She nearly laughed aloud at that thought. Brushing it to the side, she returned all focus on the scene before her. There was definately something more to this situation than she was aware of, and she was fairly sure Souji was just as unsure as she was. Something happened to make this child so upset, so easy to provoke, and so unwilling to accept help from anyone, even if they showed no signs of ill intent. The girl called Souji her father, and she couldn't help but smirk. "He's not...He's more like..." she paused, not completely sure exactly how to explain their relationship. "He's more of an older brother." she mumbled after a few seconds, finding it to be not all that important to the grand scheme of things.

The girl cried out before running off, and Kimi turned her head towards Souji, her ear following the girl's movements. "Think we should go after her? She didn't run off too far, from what I can tell." Kimi wasn't completely sure if she had simply gotten out of ear-range, or if she had found a perch, but she assumed the latter. She then frowned, her attention again brought to the two gossipy men. "And you two. I don't know what this was all about, but you should be ashamed of yourself. She was just a small child. And you two were acting more childish than she was." she chastised, in that moment seeming far older than her small frame would allow. If anyone knew her well, they would almost find it comical. Then again, let nobody say Kimi sat back and let bullies get away with it. She sent a glare in their direction, probably to the amusement of any who knew her..affliction..before turning back to Souji. "Actually. I think we should go after her. She seemed really upset. And I think maybe I could help her out with her parent issues..." Kimi wasn't able to pick up everything from the conversation, but she gathered enough to know that something happened involving the girl's mother, and somehow led to her father dying...which was apparently a respectable thing to do? Kimi didn't understand that one bit. She knew how terrible it was to lose one's parent, and from the sounds of it, that poor girl had lost both. She flicked her bangs back, waiting for her mentor to respond.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei grew up in Maruishi and, even though he'd been living in nearby Iwagakure since he started at the academy, his memories the streets and locations he used to frequent were still sharp in his mind. He was thinking of going for a run later, but for now he just wandered, allowing his mind to run free. He was always running these days, either his mind or his body. Whenever his thoughts became too much he would run to clear his head or, more accurately, he would run from the dark places his mind would go. Then he'd do it all over again. Running was an escape, when he ran he didn't have to think. But for now he wandered the streets of his childhood and despite being surrounded by people he was alone with his thoughts. He turned and headed to a place he'd been a couple times with his brother, a brother who he barely spoke to anymore. There was a tree with a swing and he wanted to see if it was still there.

He turned the corner and was surprised to see a dejected-looking girl sitting on the swing. He probably should have expected someone to be there and considered just walking on by. Still, something about her expression made him stop. She didn't look to be that much younger than he was, maybe a couple of years. So young and yet she looked utterly alone, he understood feeling alone and hurt. He wanted to talk to her, but wasn't really sure what to say. After a moment he had an idea, so he went and sat down with his back leaning against the tree.

"Hey," he greeted her in a conversational tone. Not the most eloquent thing he could say, but there it was. He was reaching out, whether or not she'd acknowledge him was up to her. It wasn't going to stop him from trying.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ad7a6f3b-ec49-460b-9c8f-43680a4079c9_zpsb16bcf6f.jpg

"La hierba es verde.... La hierba...is...green....grain?.... No no...green. La grass is green. The. The grass is green." Red lips moved slowly as golden eyes stared down into a book. A thick accent heavy on each word, weighing them down as the tongue tripped over itself. "La hierba es verde. The grass is green." Kurai repeated, her gentle finger placed firmly on the book where she read from. A vivid reader, the stunning redhead had spent an entire year in the village of Stone, her first year out of her home country, searching desperately for a book like this. It was a translation book, full of phrases from her language to this one--well, from this one to hers. It was actually for missionaries heading to her island to help rebuild after the storm--or so she thought the librarian had said. Her speaking skills were so bad, for all she knew the librarian was actually talking about capitalizing her island with the help of the very book in her hands. But for now, she had to think optimistically.

The park was quiet today, and the shade from the tree was welcoming as she flipped through her difficult book. Dressed in a civilian dress, despite her high shinobi standing, it bloomed and whipped in the occasional breeze, and her hair danced along in long red waves. "Esto es tan difícil. She huffed quietly to herself, lifting her head to feel the air on her face--smiling as a gentle wind caressed her pale cheeks. No, wait, that wasn't wind. It was the result of a young girl running past her, her body moving so quickly she shifted the air around her, and even flipped a page in Kurai's book. Closing it gently, she peaked around the tree to find the girl sitting in a swing by herself, looking awfully upset. "Oh..." Her lips murmured quietly to herself as a gentleman moved to sit at the same tree on the opposite side--

And he said hello!

"Ahh! Hola!--ehm!," Mistaken, and thinking the young man was speaking to her, Kurai fumbled over her words, "Hello!" She greeted back excitedly. No one ever seemed to greet her! They always had other people to talk to, people they knew and...well...frankly, could speak their language. He was young, much younger than her, sure, but he offered a hello! How rare! How exciting! How scary!
OOC: Hey! Kurai, obviously, speaks 'Spanish', and will speak it frequently. If you want me to translate it please ask, but I would prefer not to translate it after this first post. I feel that it takes away from the fact that you should not be able to understand her.

Esto es tan difícil: "This is so difficult".

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

This girl... just called him Kimi's dad? OH HELL NAH! "EEEEEHHH!?!?!?" he'd stress as he heard the youngling speak out to him. It was funny to think that he looked like they could be related. He did see that alot out of Kimi. Often wondering if his father had been on some sexcapades around the time she was conceived. It wasnt something that he wasnt accustomed to... Razu was a horn dog in his hay day. The thought of it made Souji cringe a bit. Though, going back to what Kimi was saying and responding to the young girl. She was gaining Souji's mannerisms. Kinda cocky, but not overly confident all locked into one smirking action. She'd seemed to have mastered it. Before the girl would cry and ultimately make him look, and feel like an ass or like he was making an ass of himself.
....Which seemed to happen often....
The winds arose over the hilltops and there was a great disturbance in the winds. Something bad was on the horizon... and with everything in Souji he tried to ignore it. There was something chilling that hi his spine and there was definitely going to be a reckoning soon and if Souji's senses served him correctly at all there was death that was going to follow it. Either way though, by the Gods Souji had to stop getting chewed out by Kimi. She chewed him like he was a great tasting gum then spit him out like he'd lost his flavor. Though, she only did it out of caring. So he'd take the verbal abuse, though she knew that her training would only intensify over time. Either way, he'd listen to what she had to say and without question he'd respond, "C'mon, I dont want to hurt her... I'm sorry if that came off as childish but... Lets go see if she's okay.", and with that he would nod and begin leading her if she'd head in that area around the corner.

Once they reached the corner he'd see Kei, quite the honorable student, standing before Satsuki and another woman. He only heard a stressed inflection on her phonetics. 'Interesting...' he could not see her face but he could surmise from what he saw that this was going to be quite interesting. Especially because this girl could very well be her sibling. And if so... Souji would have to answer to the older sis... Hm. How could this end up? And before he could stop himself he'd lead Kimi to the swings. Giving a soft wave and a bow, "Miss, I apologize about before..."<i></i> talking to Satsuki at this time he'd speak sincerely. He didnt want to make things worse for her. He didnt know what it was like to lose a parent. Not yet. Though his time would come one day. Though at her age... even Kimi's age. It was just too ear-... 'No... I shouldnt.' he'd look at Kimi and wonder.... 'Should I?' then catching a glimpse of the thick accented woman. Standing upright once more he'd give a small head nod to her and then Kei before turning back to Satsuki.

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was biting her lower lip to stop herself from crying but it was hard not to. The girl was very confused at the moment and she was having a difficult time understanding what was happening. She was having such a rough couple of years that she had forgotten that there were also kind people in this world. Those who didn't know what her mother did and those that probably didn't really care. She tried to control her sobbing, wiping her face with her forearms and trying to control the snot that was coming out her nose. This would go on for minutes until the little girl would be naturally pacified by time.

She continued to sit on the swing, her grip on the rope still tight. Her head resting on it as well. Her eyes felt puffy from the crying. Her lower lip was also sore, if not a bit bruised from the biting. She didn't care about these trivial things, she just wanted to be alone for a while. But the world wasn't like that wasn't it? She felt someone go near the tree. She wasn't able to decipher the movement but the 'hey' gave it out. The voice was male, it was young. And for some reason she didn't feel any malice from this voice. She turned her head ever so slowly towards the source of the voice and stared at the boy for a minute. She stared at his hair. It was white. Odd. A boy with white hair. She's never seen one of those before. Satsuki would just nod, letting out a monotonous "Mmm," acknowledging him.

She heard a woman's voice as well, though she wasn't able to understand what she said. She couldn't see her from the position of the swing. She didn't really want to move and be all curious at the moment. But what she did see was the man that she was talking to before, the one that was defending her from those people. He apologized. About what? The girl asked herself. She was the rude one. It was pretty rare for other people to stand up for her so she didn't really know how to react. Satsuki tilted her head away from the swing's rope, "Oi, Jiisan (Grandpa).. I'm the one who needed to say sorry," said the girl. Her eyes shifted slowly towards the side to avoid any embarrassing eye contact. "it's just-- 'yano," Satsuki pouted a little bit as she was out of words. What's interesting on the other hand , were the people who stepped in randomly. The white haired boy and the woman. The girl was still thinking about these as well, though she still wasn't in the mood to move a muscle.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The whole situation was comical. It really was. Kimi wasn't tactless enough to laugh, though the thought certainly crossed her mind. She followed Souji, wondering not for the first time if every one of their training days would end up this interesting. It certainly seemed a habit of Souji's to find trouble wherever it could be found. Not that this was trouble in the same way as other times. It was more just...dramatic. The two made their way through the street, Kimi thoroughly unsure of whether she was leading the way, or he was. They both seemed to just sorta know which way they were going. It was convenient. The two of them were probably even starting to act like each other. Then again, that isn't horribly unusual for people who spend a lot of time together. It was bound to happen eventually. She thought on that when a familiar voice broke through. Kei? Nah. It couldn't be. Why would Kei be out there...

"Kei!" she let slip, momentarily forgetting the reason they were there. "It's good to hear ya!" she spoke, her relatively newfound speaking mannerisms becoming obvious. Souji's comment to the small girl in question brought the reason for being there back. "Yeah...sorry if we scared you off..." she muttered, though she didn't turn to face the female. All that turning and adjusting got tiring after a while, and most people she spent a lot of time with would already be somewhat accustomed to her not facing them while speaking. It was something she really only did when trying to be respectful. And even then...she wasn't always exact with her positioning, making it very obvious of her difficulty. Another female was there, her voice a little difficult to understand. "Y'know..." she began to speak again, "We won't hurt you..." she paused for a moment. "Do you...like music?" lacking any better plans, Kimi would default to the one thing she could understand. Music. In her personal experience, it was a great way to diffuse any situation. There would be time for finding out who the other female was later. For now, she wanted to make sure this child was doing okay. It's funny, how Kimi could think of this small girl as a child, when she herself wasn't that much older. Then again, five years was quite a long time for someone of Kimi's age. Seemed like an eternity ago that she was the same age as that female there.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was odd for Kei not to notice someone, he was that quiet kid who always seemed to know more than he let on. Actually he usually did know more than he let on because there wasn't much he let on that he knew. Regardless, Kei hadn't noticed the other woman studying at that tree, nor did he expect her to think that his greeting of the younger girl was directed at her. Either way it was a pretty open ended greeting and was therefore extended to all parties who decided that tree was a good spot to be at that particular moment. Why the hell not? He gave the woman with the accent a half-smile and a nod but frowned a it at the the other girl's response. Kei wanted to cheer her up somehow but, before he could really think of anything else to say, two more people showed up. Kei was surprised to see Souji, he figured it was best to think of him as Souji in a civilian setting, and Kimi as well approaching. Although they didn't seem to have wandered over as Kei had, they seemed to have more purpose. Did they know either of these ladies or were they looking for Kei for some reason? He didn't think the latter was likely but he didn't have to wonder long as Souji apologized to the girl sitting on the swing. Was he the reason that girl looked so sad? Kei suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable and was considering getting up to leave when Kimi greeted him.

Yeah, you too. He returned his classmate's greeting before her attention returned to the girl on the swing. His aqua eyes turned to the accented woman by the tree. She, like Kei was a bit of an outsider in this situation. He wondered what she'd do, probably go find a new spot to enjoy the day. He turned his attentio back to the other three, whatever had happened... Kei wasn't sure he wanted to know. For once, for the first time in a long time... Kei just wanted to enjoy the day, and he wanted the people around him to be enjoying it too. It seemed Kimi's mind was in somewhat the same place as his as she suggested music. Kei's heard her play only once, but from what he remembered she was pretty talented. It wasn't a bad idea.

Kei decided to voice his approval. Maybe spending some time with other people would get him out of his own head. It's a nice day out, I wouldn't mind a little music. Could be fun. Kei wasn't sure, but it was worth a shot.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young man she had greeted so excitedly…was…not….talking…to her. Her cheeks flushed suddenly as the boy looked up and nodded politely, but he was actually talking to the girl on the swing. Taking a step back, and holding her book to her chest she gave a weak smile as two others joined them. One of them acknowledged her presence, and the other was busy coaxing the girl that the boy had actually greeted. She had intruded on something very important and valuable.

Taking a step back, and bowing her head awkwardly, she slipped back around to her side of the tree where she could not be seen. Taking a breath, and closing her eyes, she listened helplessly to their gibberish. ’1….2….3…’ She took a quick step, moving away from the tree, and trying to leave unseen.

[Topic Left, Unless Stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji would blink at Satsuki's comment. Ojisan? He was a Granpa? WAS HE REALLY THAT OLD!? WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS! Souji magically took out a mirror and looked at himself checking his features for wrinkles and such before looking wildly at the young girl again. Huffing a bit and pushing a black wisp before turning back to the group, "Music would be nice... though I'm no singer but there is a convenient festival going on in the market area not far from here..."<i></i>, he'd notice the little damsel trying to make her way out and maybe she'd feel awkward around them but Souji would make note of her. She had a face that he would certainly not forget. He'd allow her to step into the shadows but he'd give her a small wave before she left.

"Hmph... So? Whats it gonna be? I'll pay for the food... and drink... and games if need be."<i></i> mainly looking to Kimi and Satsuki but Kei would get his due... Actually he'd get it right now, but Kei wouldnt be able to use it until the end of the night. Souji had one of his seal scrolls on him. Maybe it would help Kei out too... he'd need someone at his speed in the group. And Kei was not only fast he was strong. So it would be nice to put him with Kimi. They would have very well coordinated chemistry. Either way Souji was ready to get things rollin. Then from his head set he would hear his name be called, '~//~ Guardian of Shadows Report to the Spire for a meeting with the Tsuchikage. It is urgent. ~//~' tapping his headset and shaking his head.

"Kimi. I've got urgent business... We'll continue the training later okay? I'll see you Kei and little one later..." and with that he would shift into the shadows below submerging himself in the ground and headed straight to the spire....

[Topic left]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[posting out of order because I don't want this topic to die]

Souji mentioned a festival in the market. Kei'd been to at least on as a kid. That seemed like a really long time ago to him suddenly, which was weird because he was only 13. Either way he remembered they'd always been pretty fun and the food was good. It was weird because Kei must have walked right through all the set up and opening of the festival that morning but he'd been so lost in his self-depracating thoughts he hadn't noticed any of it. He'd just blown it all off as normal Maruishian commotion. An annoyance at best.

Either way he knew about it now, and Kei wanted the little group to attend. Souji even said he'd pay... Or not... Unfortunately Souji said he had to leave. And considering with how suddenly he departed Kei figured it was probably Guardian business. Cool. He noticed the young woman who'd greeted him earlier trying to slink off. Had he embarrassed her? Kei hoped not, he just wasn't too good at human interaction. It was so hard for him to work up the courae to greet the younger girl he'd neglected to even notice anyone else. That probably wasn't a good thing for an aspirin shinobi to do.

Why don't we go to that festival anyway? I've got some money on me. You too, it'll be fun.He said, makin sure the woman understood the invitation was extended to her. After all this was just a crazy random happenstance. = It was a bit outside Kei's comfort zone but hell, he could try being slightly extroverted. The more the merrier right?

It

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything felt like it was spiraling out of proportion, at least for her. She felt her stomach twirl and got back normal again. The man named Souji left, and same with the weird woman it seemed. The slight decline of people made Satsuki feel less anxious at the moment, but she still listened intently to the other boy. Music festival near this place, she didn't know about that. The boy said to go anyway without the odd man who said it would be his treat and leave suddenly, but this might turn out for the better, Satsuki thought. These people seem to not know her, so maybe they wouldn't castigate her?

With all her inner strength, and as cheesy at that sounded, throat a bit dried out from the tension, she gave out somewhat like a squeaky reply. Finally, contact.
"Uh... I-If you p-people are still up to it I-I don't mind joining. If i-it's okay with y'all..." her voice trembling with anxiety and maybe fear as well. She doesn't know where this will lead her, but a festival's a festival and those are always fun.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi nodded. Sure, she was thinking of a simple song to cheer up the mood, but a festival sounded like a much better idea. Besides, it'd been a while since she did anything fun with Souji-oh...he had to run off. Of course. Just when things were looking to get fun, he had to go run off and do something else for his work. Ever the busy Guardian. Of course, it was all part of the job description. Guardians had an important role in the protection of the city. But a meeting with the Kage? Kimi didn't realize just how high up her mentor's connections were. It was definately something to keep in mind. "Oh. Bye Souji!! Have fun with your important business!" She sighed. But then, she realized. Even if he was gone, there were still others there. Others that she had also not been spending much time with. Including Kei. He was a cool guy, though they hadn't spent as much time together as she'd have liked. Being a busy student could do that to you, she supposed. The night out could be good for her.

"That sounds great, Kei! I can help cover the cost. I don't really know how much I have...I keep forgetting to ask Souji to count it for me...but I'm sure it'll help!" she then turned to the girl. "And it'd be great to get to know you a little better..." she mumbled, sort of awkwardly. It was as good as any idea. And Kimi did need more socialiation. She rarely spent time with anyone outside of training. And, while that may be good for her as far as her skills are concerned, from a people perspective, she was severely lacking. What 13 year old kid didn't spend their free time out and about with friends, after all! "I vote the three of us go have a wonderful time!" she then turned to the smaller girl, and spoke in a stage whisper. "And if anyone else tries to give you trouble, we can kick their asses together, how 'bout that?" she gave a huge grin. She didn't want to make the child feel like she couldn't take care of herself, but at the same time, wanted to reassure her that nothing would happen. Her bright eyes narrowed in a serious glare as she thought back to the unpleasant scene in which she found the female.

[mft]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei smirked, this young girl was probably as shy as Kei was, if not more. Either way it seemed like she was down for the festival, which was goos. Kimi seemed to be on board as well, simultaneously giving the other girl some added reassurance. Kei, realizing he'd been holding his breath, let out a sigh of relief as he ran a hand through his hair. "Alright. Sounds good to me." With a chuckle Kei gave a glance at the money Kimi held out, she wouldn't need it though. Kei wasn't using the money he had so this would be his treat. "Don't worry about the money Kimi-chan, this one's on me. Let's get over there before the lines get too long. I think it'll be okay if we don't wear yukatas." Humor wasn't exactly Kei's strong suit, unless you counted sarcasm, but it didn't hurt to try an get a laugh.

He gestured for the girls to follow him, adding in an audible prompt for Kimi. And started walking towards where the commotion from earlier had been. Kei'd been to these before, so he had a pretty good idea of where it would be held. Lo and behold, a few minutes walk later he turned a corner and could see the booths set up and smell the fragrances of festival foods. The smell made him surprisingly hungry. Kei maintained a healthy diet and didn't allow himself much junk food. he'd have to get a workout in to burn off the food but it would be worth it. He could see a couple game tents too, he and Sho used spend all their money on the games trying, each to outperform the other. Kei smiled sadly at the unbidden memory. Things certainly had changed between he and his twin.

"So... What should we do first?"

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I'm SO SO sorry for not posting on this, i honestly forgot about this thread and i'm having a hard time dragging this one to continue so lets and this and we can move on with our IC lives somewhere else]

The young girl looked at the time. She didn't really have a watch with her but passing by some open shops she saw it anyway. It was getting late, and all this drama has led her here. Meeting new people, most if not all of them seemed nice. But She needed to come home. It wasn't planned to go to this part of town nor stay in it for the amount of time she has already let. Satsuki paused from walking, trying to find the right words as to not offend the two others she was with, the boy Kei and the girl Kimi. Her voice was a bit hoarse from the sobbing, but as best as she could, she let her voice free,

"Uh, I'm sorry, but I didn't know it was gettin' late and I need to get home 'cuz my gramma needs me." the girl said softly, the girl wanted to go with them and have fun for once, but this wasn't planned and given her granmother's age, the old woman needed her.

"..I'll see you around" Satsuki added before turning around to run to the direction of her small aparment.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back