Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Annals of the Conqueror [Class -- DONE]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Down a long corridor lit with oil lamps on stone covered walls there was a heavy metal door reinforced with large steel rivets and iron bars. The consequences of time were painted over the face of the door in splotches of rust. A heavy chain was broken in twain, the broken link still on the floor. The door was forced to open because the door was never intended to be opened not that the instructor inside knew that nor would the students that were to meet her there. It was an unfortunate mistake, a wrong number written on the ledger she received that directed her to this locked "classroom." The chain was broken by the intruding woman, perhaps someone with the gift of sight would have realized that there was a warning over the top of the doorframe that read: DO NOT ENTER[/b].

The room was spacious, in fact it was quite impressive considering the time and care that would have been involved in the creation of this splendid space. The walls had runic symbols burned into them, each and every stone had a brilliant glow - some crackled with electricity while others had a searing hot glow, some seemed to howl softly while still others seemed cool. This room was once a library. Tall bookshelves made of wood, a rather rare commodity considering the underground desert village they lived in, created several aisles in the room. Most of the shelves were over twenty feet in height and although dust and cobwebs littered the disused space it was apparent that many of the books were astonishingly well preserved. All of the books were quite old, some appeared to be well-read with broken and worn spines while others seemed almost new. Most of the books had a strange language written along the binding. In the back of the room there was a large sign:
حوليات الغازي<i></i>, the words were meaningless to the Medic even if she was able to see the great sign hanging over a second door.

She let out a sigh as she found a seat at one of the tables. This was an unusual classroom most certainly. Often there were rows of chairs and perhaps a blackboard and a teacher's desk. She had no special desk. There were no neat little rows of chairs and desks for the students, only a few overturned tables and three-legged chairs. There was also no space for them to run about, how was she supposed to teach them about combat without a practical space to do so in. The room smelled like old men, less the pungent smell of urine. She pushed a few books that lay in front of her on the dust-covered table she sat by. It released a cloud of dander and cobweb into the air, she sneezed.
"Mother Suna, this place is nasty."<i></i> she muttered.

Translation: Annals of the Conqueror

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Annals of the Conqueror [Class]

“Sawada Shunichimaru, the academy student of the Sunagakure. How does that sound son?” words of the High Genin of the same village. A smile on his face and a sensation of being proudness is the two elements that Takamaru Sawada exudes as he looks at his son in the doorway. “Dad, is there going to be other kids there?” “Just like you. They are all going to be there with sharp minds ready to learn and have fun so don’t worry about being bored.” Depression struck the boy and his father placed his hand on his head, “Don’t worry. You will have fun. I remember when I first went to class.” Takamaru’s facial expression shifted from happiness to horror as shadow loomed over Takamaru’s face. “Dad are you okay?” “Akosu Sensei, no!” “Dad!” Instantly Takamaru banishes the shadow off of his face with acknowledgment of his son’s calling to him. “Sorry son. We should get going.” Out the front door they go.

The forecast duplicated Takamaru’s but contradicted his son’s. Actually, their walk was a clear metaphor of their personalities. With the sun beaming on Takamaru, his shadow cloaked Shunichimaru from the rest of the world. The shadow was at a magnificent stature, hell not at a great stature, but was well enough to engulf his son. “How am I going to do this? I never truly…how am I going to do thi…?” Shunichimaru’s subconscious was interrupted by a hand, the hand of his father. “We’re here son.” “Oh.” He looked at the building from its bottom floor all the way to the roof. “You will be okay. Just go enjoy yourself.” Shunichimaru nodded and began to walk. “But before you go…” Takamaru forced exteme padded elbow pads and kneepads along with a helmet into his son. “Now you should be okay.” Examining himself, Shunichimaru looked at his father he sported his same expression he had throughout the day. “Okay dad. Bye.” Takamaru gave his son a goodbye hug, “Have a fun day, son.” A tear of joy may have been shed but Shunichimaru would have known as his father pushed him along.

March of the penguin seemed to be Shunichimaru as he waddled through the halls of the building in search of the room where he would receive proper education about the shinobi world. Eventually he reached the room, well he thought he did. “Do…not…enter.” Shunichimaru looked up and down the hallway for any aid but there was not any. Quickly he went into rollie pollie mode against a wall. “I knew I should have never gone to school.”

[MFT]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

OC: I am going to get this rolling with you and me, if the other fellow shows up I can always make space but I don't want to see you delayed. I can post daily.

IC:
Alone in the "classroom" Shiori waited for her first group of students to arrive. She wondered of they would have as much fun as her in the academy. Theoretically she should not have been having so much fun but she missed out on most of the gore and terror that her classmates enjoyed.

She heard something...

The blind woman could hear footsteps and the sound of some sort of vinyl or plastic squeaking with the interloper's movements.
"Hello?" Shiori called. "The class is this way," she announced. Of course she was ignorant of the warning sign and the fractured chain hanging from her door was her doing but it was a sign of a lazy janitorial staff, they could have at least made sure that their room was unlocked for their first day of class.

She got up from one of the few intact tables in the "classroom" and approached the doorway.
"Hey get in here," she ordered as she picked up a block (book) and tossed it out the door to startle the stranger. "I know you are there..." she warned.

BOOM!!!​

"Holycrapandhell!"<i></i> Shiori yelled as she ran and ducked for cover. What the heck was that? Unbeknownst to Shiori that book was apparently explosive. There was a reason for this room to be locked, not that every book was explosive nor that every book caused something terrible when it was disturbed. "Why are you blowing things up? This is a classroom!" Shiori yelled disgruntled. They don't make students like they used to, they used to bring pens, pencils and perhaps a corner store kunai. Now they all bring new fangled things like explosive notes and Osufune katanas. She couldn't even afford an Osufune. Dang kids these days...

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shunichimaru’s first day of class, burnt by the school system. “I want to go home.” uttered out of the charred boy’s mouth as a small exhale of black smoke. It would take him a moment to regain his composure though he did want to get out of the range of the explosive power of knowledge. As he would get up off of the ground and carefully make his way to the door. His eyes inches past the door frame, “Is…is it okay…for me to come in?”

He would see a lady before him. A tall lady how made him feel like a dwarf just from her shear presence. He felt as if he was Nanao Ise when Genryusei Yamamoto opened his spiritual pressure. Nervous and gasping for air he took small steps to come from behind the door and give his instructor a full view of who she would be teaching today. “Who…are…I’m…Shunichimaru.” he managed to get out of his mouth. After that awkward moment, he just stared at his version of a Goddess mixed with Medusa, awaiting the time would pass so he could go home.

Renochi Komogu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Komogu feeding his mental disable mother soup, as she stares out the window with a stoic expression. Waiting for her beloved to return to her, but knowing that day won’t come. “Mom, I’m about to get ready for class.” No response was given from his mother, not even a slight movement. He heads to his room and put on his outwear wardrobe. Before he left, the young shinobi kissed his mother on the cheek. “I’ll be back mother.” As he made his exit a tear slid down the face of a proud mother.

Subconsciously thinking to himself, “I’m sure late; I got to friggin hurry there.” Komogu began to walk at a faster pace. As he made his way to the entrance of the academy he hears a loud clap sound. “Was that an explosion, I hope that is not my lecture.” He continues to rush down the halls and made his way near the door. The smell of gunpowder reeked from a room. ”The hell is going on?!” He looked into the room to discover a slim older woman and an idiot with heavy protective hear. Feeling something under his foot he glances at his feet. It was a dusty sign saying do not enter.

“I wonder if this sign was for this room?”

“Hey ummm…I’m not if this is my class, but my name is Renochi Komogu. However, you can just call me Reno for short of my surname. If you can, are you capable of teaching me genjutsu and taijutsu.”

[mft]
WC: 253

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

OC: Sorry for the delay Also, if you are looking for non-class topics to RP in, I promise to not be mean although I cannot promise I won't be weird.

IC:
“I want to go home.”

The pyromaniac uttered on the other side of the threshold. Typical, kids these days were always looking for excuses to get out of class. Thankfully the door and the wall were essentially undamaged, whatever both were made of, there was some quality craftsmanship involved. "Blowing up the classroom won't get you out of class,"</B><i></i> Shiori warned.
“Is…is it okay…for me to come in?”
<i></i>

"Yeah," Shiori answered with a hand on her hip. "Try not to blow up the classroom,"<i></i>Shiori instructed still not realizing that it was in fact her that caused the explosion. At least he was coming to class now although is potential sociopathy was now identified.
“Who…are…I’m…Shunichimaru.”

"I am Takahashi Shiori, I am supposed to be teaching this class."<i></i> Shiori replied in introduction. She was not a large woman, she was only 5 foot 3 in the absence of her shoes although they were stilettos most days including today. On her head was a hat, it was a large regal felt-like piece (it is a Napoleon hat) and a pair of denim overalls that covered her essentials and ended just above her knees. She was an eclectic dresser and some days were worse than others. Her long brown hair was left down to hang, it brushed against the bottom of her denim overalls. She often looked like a madwoman, it was not by choice but rather because she had no idea that she was not a fashionable dresser. In her hand was another book, she had no idea what it was about because she was illiterate and the book was in Runic Terran (the forgotten language of Sunagakure) but the book did had an ominous picture of a fire-breathing spider on the binding. She thought the book would make her look studious and it certainly did make her look like something considering that the last book exploded upon impact with the ground once the spine was cracked.

Shiori honestly had no idea what she was doing, she had never taught a class before. The class was supposed to be -- Shinobi 101: Basics of Kunai Care, Try Not to Swallow Them or something of that nature. Or at least that is what she was told because she could not get a textbook in braille. But swallowing kunais could be quite dangerous, there was a risk of gastric rupture and of course the subsequent sepsis that the unfortunate victim would likely experience.</COLOR>
304710780a4410105553b378166588l.jpg

"Come on in," she instructed. This boy was one to watch. So green and already capable of blowing things up on his own. "You are going to cause a lot of injuries in my class aren't you?"<i></i> Shiori frowned as she assessed his charred protective gear. He was certainly prepared to protect himself from whatever damages he caused. Then another student entered the classroom.
<COLOR color="#004000">​
“Hey ummm…I’m not if this is my class, but my name is Renochi Komogu. However, you can just call me Reno for short of my surname. If you can, are you capable of teaching me genjutsu and taijutsu.”
<i></i>

Perky and straightforward. At least she knew what the second one was looking for. Sadly the second one would have to watch out for the first, there is only so much damage that can be done with genjutsus and in the case of taijutsu techniques one has to get close to an opponent. This kid was going to get some burned hands if Shunichimaru has any more explosive techniques or explosive notes on him. <B>"I am proficient with the basics of taijutsu but I am familiar with high-level genjutus," Shiori answered. Her cousin, Kazekage Sousuke was more practiced in the parts of physical combat that she was. She was primarily an illusionist if she had to pick something that was not medical related. "Today we are actually going to practice some taijutsu techniques," Shiori added as she pointed towards one of the few not overturned or damaged tables in the room. There was a few dull kunais and shuriken there, nothing fancy or exceptional. "We are going to do some basic target practice. Don't worry about any injuries, I am a medic... but try not to aim for each other. There are plenty of walls and old furniture that you both can use." She instructed in her best version of a teacher's voice.

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I am Takahashi Shiori, I am supposed to be teaching this class." Shiori replied in introduction. Shunichimaru’s nerves did calm a bit but he still felt pressure. Continuing to look at the broken floor tile, he stood still trundling his fingers “Shiori sensei…I…” "You are going to cause a lot of injuries in my class aren't you?" Those words made his instantly snap out of his funk. Her frown didn’t make it any better. Shunichimaru started flailing his arms like the Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Man but at the speed Sonic the Hedgehog couldn’t reach. “I’m not a troublemaker! I’m a good kid! Honest! I never did anything that comes remotely to a crime!”

“Hey ummm…” Shunichmaru was hit the Freeze Frame Jutsu (Not a real jutsu), locking all of his mental signals, halting him. “I’m not if this is my class, but my name is Renochi Komogu. However, you can just call me Reno for short of my surname. If you can, are you capable of teaching me genjutsu and taijutsu.” Release, the fake jutsu wore off and he darted over to an open desk. One of the chairs decided to make a fool of him as it stuck its leg out tripping him. In a three quick transitions, A face plant, self-conversation “Why me?”, and flipping of chair upright placing himself in it. A perfectly aligned spine and the smile of a Cheshire cat, Shunichmaru awaited orders while trying to hold his facade of an ideal student.

Ignoring the conversation between the new student and his sensei, he pondered, “I hope I don’t have to work with this guy. He’s already asking about tai and genjutsu. He’s probably miles ahead of me in my shinobi training.” "Today we are actually going to practice some taijutsu techniques," As she pointed at the kunai laced table he followed. "We are going to do some basic target practice. Don't worry about any injuries, I am a medic... but try not to aim for each other. There are plenty of walls and old furniture that you both can use."

Shunichimaru would get up and walk over to the table. He would pick up a kunai and twirled it around to observe it. “I never used one of these. Dad, why did you send me here?” He thought to himself.

[MFT]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Shunichimaru's arms started flapping about Shiori watched to ensure that there were no seals among them. Having a prankster in the class capable of causing explosions was going to be troublesome.
<“I’m not a troublemaker! I’m a good kid! Honest! I never did anything that comes remotely to a crime!”>

He protested. He reminded her of her cousin Sousuke when he was younger, although this young man was certainly more animated the Kazekage in his youth really did not know his strength either. Her thin lips twitched in the corners to what would somewhat resemble a smile. Then the boy broke a chair and his face met the cool marble floor. Poor chair.

"Alright, when you are ready take a kunai. Get a feel for its weight and how it balances in your hand. This is a very basic shinobi weapon. Frankly most shinobis don't use it as a primary weapon these days, much like the shuriken. But these weapons can be used creatively and some shinobis specialize in something called "called shots." which can be very powerful for a skilled taijutsuist."</B><i></i> Shiori explained. The instructor herself was not a skilled taijutsuist by trade but her genetic heritage as well as her surrogate family ties granted her insight into the world of taijutsu that she would otherwise not have. "One of the greatest benefits of a called shot is how difficult it is for a medical provider to heal them... so using a called shot is not something that should be done in a friendly sparring match," Shiori warned as she continued on with her lesson plan.

She continued to ramble on about the various effects of the different types of called shots, taking special care to mention the head effects of called shot because damaging someone's illusion skill can be quite difficult with any other method. She lifted up one of the broken tables and carried it over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and dropped it against a wall with a loud thud. She then pulled a kunai she had brought for the class demonstration and scratched a poor rendition of a human form into the face of the overturned library table (think Order of the Stick quality. But the stick figure had all the vital places necessary for a called shot attack. She gestured towards the table, inviting whoever wanted to make a throw or a slash if they wished to perform a melee deed. She was of course unaware that the books had unforeseen properties so a miscalculation on a throw could have serious consequences because if she was aware she would probably not be walking so thoughtlessly near the overturned table and adjacent discarded texts.
"Bleeding can be a serious consequence to a bladed attack..."<i></i> she continued to lecture as she took care to note the continued damages an opponent suffers every moment they suffer from blood loss. "-and if you are planning on becoming a weapon-user, I strongly suggest that you use poisons in your attacks to enhance the effect of your attacks. There are many different types of poisons and although those that are not used on bladed weapons are stronger, you would have to still attack with the poison. It is always my recommendation to multitask. Although preparing a weapon takes times, those who are well-prepared or organized often have their weapons pre-coated in something nasty." Shiori continued on for what would seem like forever to some, although it was about fifteen minutes some attention spans might have ceased at "Alright, when you are ready take a weapon,"<i></i> she repeated.

Shiori flung the kunai that she had used to carve the picture into the table in the direction of the table, possibly joining the kunai or shurien of the other students. hers hit the groin area.
"Not necessarily a called shot, but I am sure it will have a long-term effect" she surmised.

<B>OC: If this is a "Too long... Didn't read" moment -- Shiori talked about called shots, bleeding and poisons (all potential resources for interested taijutsuists) and turned over a table that now has a pretty stick figure target for sharp objects to be chucked at.

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shunichimaru analyzed the kunai before being startled by the sensei. She began her lecture and he began his evasion training as the kunai flopped around in the air. The ninja utensil came close to carving the young ninja but his was able to dodge the floating blade by covering himself up with his arms. ‘Cling’, ‘cling’, ‘cling’, the sound of the kunai dicing up the floor. His right eye peered through his fingers to look at the motionless kunai. Then it shifted its attention to the sensei.

He quickly darted over next to his sensei and bowed, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t try to do that!” After another embarrassing, the lecture resumed. Shunichimaru soaked in all of what was said until the end when his sensei threw the demonstration kunai into the target. “Check. Takahashi Sensei, not one to mess with.” A huge gulp so followed as he notices where the kunai actually hit. “Double check. Takahashi Sensei, not one to mess with.”

His amazement of his sensei’s unnecessary display of accuracy soon would break and he would find himself in front of kunai and shuriken. Back and forth between the weapons he went. “Kunai, shuriken, kunai, shuriken, kunai, shuriken.” He contemplated as he tried to make a decision. With each passing second the weapons grew larger and larger until the kunai were the size of swords and the shuriken were the size of fuumas.

He then took a deep breath. His right hand would then grasp a kunai and his left would grab a shuriken. In cool fashion, both weapons were launched at the target. Shunichimaru would pause before checking his aim. “All man.” The target had only one hit, the abstinence kunai thrown by Takahashi Sensei.

Renochi Komogu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Reno deeply analyzes Shiori-sensei technique over called shots. He evens glances at the slightest tense from her muscles due to her strong clinch on the handle of the kunai handle. From the easy flick from her wrist, the kunai slices through the air and pierces into the wooden furniture figure’s groin area. “Well this is expected of a higher ranking. However I wished she would have also taught genjutsu, well this is a good starting point.” On another table dull kunai was placed on top.

Komo walked over to the table and grabbed a kunai, then walked over to a corner and sat down. He began to unwrap his wrappings around his right hand. Afterwards of completing his task of removing the wrapping his hand bruised hand his revealed. His knuckles were scabbed and his fingers were bruised purple. “Shit the air actually hurts more than anything.” He then stood back up and placed the kunai’s blade under his right foot, meanwhile the handle sits out. Reno bent over and clinched the handle with both hands as he put more force down in his right leg. A snapping sound happened after a few moments. He stood straight up again with only the handle in his hand. “It’s good this kunai was not in good shape.” He wipes the sweat from his head and then grabbed blade from the below his foot.

Shortly he balanced the blade on the back of his right hand and then wrapped his wrapping around his hand once again tightly. “Here we go, a perfect weapon.”
Glancing over to class, once again he proven to give Reno disappointed by his lack of determination. Now looking back to the target he slowly began to walk towards it. When he made his way, he dropped down to a boxing orthodox style and cocked back his arm. His arm sliced through the air and smashes into the wooden furniture. Subsequently the kunai slices through his wrappings, which shows his hand again.

“Now that’s how it’s done!” He glances at the kunai that is plunged into the stickman figure’s head. “How about that sensei.”

Wc: 354
[MFT]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

"The greatest benefit of taijutsu is the fact that taijutsu techniques are faster than other techniques and require less chakra mastery than other techniques, but this comes at the expense of damaging effect. Frankly I disagree with this fact because certain taijutsu techniques have excellent synergistic effect, but this is not true for everyone." She went on lecturing.

Both of the students flung their weapons at the target, one being more successful than the other. It was something to be expected with students, some were naturals where others were not so much. But each student had one shining strength or interest and it would eventually show. She was a genjutsuist primarily, despite never having vision she can create scenes so vivid that it was impossible to tell the difference between reality and illusion. Perhaps that was because she depended so much more on her other senses that they became the focus of her illusions. With time and age both Komogu and Shunichimaru would become proficient in most things.

<“Now that’s how it’s done!”>
<“How about that sensei.”>

Komogu boasted. He was a natural, that was something that was praiseworthy. Shiori clapped together her hands excitedly, hers being uninjured unlike the young protege.
"Excellent!" She exclaimed. A head shot, although it was on an un-moving target, it was still something to congratulate considering that this was their first day. Shunichimaru's shuriken, on the other hand had another fate entirely. His practice attack missed the target and hit a book nearby. The reaction was not immediate, rather the book that laid on its side rocked back and forth several time, threatening to topple over. Shiori was of course unaware of the danger some of these books hid, perhaps Shunichimaru had a better notion of the danger of books. The book toppled over after a second and a half although it may have seemed like longer for someone aware of the potential consequence. The book had strange letters on its binding: الصرخة (meaning "The Scream"). As it fell onto its side a horrible screech was released. It would be glass-shattering if there was any glass in the room. Shiori cupped her hands over her ears and fell to her knees as she cried out in pain from the terrible sound. She was more affected by noise than others, even a normal person would find the sound uncomfortable, for a Hashigake it was an agonizing noise. "What in the Sands did you do?" Shiori screamed, only now realizing the genesis of the sound being the site where the shuriken struck. How he made his shuriken scream like that was beyond Shiori, she only wanted it to stop. With her hands still over her hears she ran into the hall and hid behind the scorched wall that Shunichimaru hid behind. It was a minor natural sound barrier. "Get out of there! Class dismissed for the day, but detention for Shunichimaru!"<i></i> She yelled, her ears still ringing and paining her.

OC: Short Class I know, but I am trying to give you guys a couple of classes before rank-up and a chance to do a few things safely. Also, the big thing is yen and stats. 500 Yen and +5 to any stat of the students choosing is the reward for class completion. If you guys have been doing self-modded missions, great... If not, the link below also includes the self-modded mission info because as a student you can do self-modded missions and I encourage you both to do so since it is the only other way to make yen besides classes. So all you guys need is an exit topic post. As for detention, that is only RP flavor Shinichimaru unless you want to RP being in detention.
  • For rules on classes click the following link: Rules on Classes
  • To earn your monies: After you guys do your exit post I can post in the Village request thread located in THIS forum or you are welcome to do so.
  • To increase your single chosen stat by +1 -- you will need to link this thread in your training history part of your profile for the sake of a paper trail.

I am going to be starting up a new class thread tomorrow that you are both welcome to join, there is also a third student that will hopefully be joining us as well. I will be PM'ing with the link to the next class if either of you are interested. The next class is going to be a boring genjutsu lecture in the first post followed by a chance to practice some pseudo battling using the present B-mod system against a baby sand worm. It is really just a chance to get a feel for how rounds are done in events/battles since they can be a lot of work as a player and a bit overwhelming when you have less than patient peers/mods. There is no risk of death for 2 reasons: (1) the B system is not out yet. (2) this is a class, we/I don't kill people in classes.

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shunichimaru’s unimpressive taijutsu left the room quiet, while for the moment. It also left him upset as he did not even come close to the stationary stickman. “All man. Neither hit.” The other student then walks past him, grabbing Shunichimaru’s attention in the process. Renochi walked up to the table and stabs the stickman in the head. “Now that’s how it’s done! How about that sensei.” The student said proudly. Shunichimaru gawked in amazement. “This guy.” He thought but while he was lost in the coolness of his fellow peer, the shuriken pierced a book on the shelf and knocked it to the ground.

Praise was given to Renochi by the sensei but it would be short lived as the book performed its own incantation causing a screeching noise to echo throughout the room and maybe even the rest of the building. Takahashi sensei would scold the young Sawada kid and even resulted to measures of giving him detention.

Now with temporary hearing loss and constant tear production, Shunichimaru sat in the room after the class for detention. “Dad I did not want to come to school today.” He thought to pass the time as he was being labeled a troublemaker. Tick tick, tick tick, tick tick, time would pass and freedom was given to the kid. Burnt, pride shattered, and depressed Shunichimaru began his long walk home. Shunichmaru would leave the building with his head down and wishing that he would never come back to this place. As he did embark home a song played in alternate world.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

OC:
I just decided to incorporate the detention briefly in my RP. No need to have a drawn out sitting.

Renochi Komogu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Reno felt with appreciation and jubilant state of mind. Being praised made Reno felt as if he was a golden child of a family of hundred. However, the feelings were brought to an end by a loud obnoxious screeching. Shortly he fell down to one knee by the pain of the high frequency rattling his equilibrium. “What the hell is that?” Looking around to find what’s causing the pain, he notices Sawada and Shiori-sensei in pain.

"Get out of there! Class dismissed for the day, but detention for Shunichimaru!" Shiori said as she made her exit out the room.“Goodluck Sawada-kun, I’m out!” Reno said as he made the same exit as his sensei had.

[TL]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back