Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another day and a another nickle [rp/private/pm if joining]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a warm day and there was a small breeze Kanami was doing some deliveries to some people of the town. “Hurry up!” A store manager said. “I'm trying!” Said Kanami. She would grab a heavy box and start walking through the town to a small house, knocking on the door and elderly lady opens the door. “Why thank you Kanami.. I really appreciate the help… But can you please bring it in the house for me?.. These old bone are not like they used to be..” Kanami nods and brings the box in the house and helps the lady put her things that she bought away. After she was finished the lady goes up to her and gives her a tip. “Thank you.. Have a good day Kanami…” Kanami nods. “Your welcome, I will, you too” Kanami exits and goes back to the market place that is almost across town. “Good job kid” the store manager said and patted Kanami’s head and walks off. “You have the rest of the evening off..” Kanami nods and heads back to her house. “Phew, this was a long day..” It was starting to get dark and Kanami sighs. When Kanami looked up at the sky she saw that there was clouds and it was starting to thunder and rain.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Another day and a another nickle [rp/private/pm if joini

Randori was walking through the village, a sight that he hadn't seen in the past couple of days due to his exploration of the ancient forest. He wondered through the quiet parts of the village so that he could enjoy some time by himself for a change, he'd made so much contact with other people that he almost forgot he hated them. Deciding he'd get some exercise, he found the tallest building he could and began climbing it. The owner of the building began yelling at him, but he just kept climbing to get away from them. As he reached the top, he enjoyed the fresh air and silence around him until he suddenly heard a man yelling. He jumped down to another building slightly under the one he was on and began running across the buildings until he reached the markets, here he found the man that yelled. Sighing to himself since he wasted his silence just to find some old man yelling at someone, he lied down and just enjoyed the air. Deciding to go do something a while later, he sat up and spotted the same old man from before speaking to Kanami.

Jumping off of the building, Randori began following Kanami until they were away from the markets, then he walked slightly faster to catch up to her. He didn't say anything though, he just walked beside her until she would start a conversation or stay silent as well. There began to be more trees as they entered the residential area, it began raining and wind rustled the leaves of the trees. A flash of lightning followed by thunder surprised Randori for a moment, but he didn't show that it caught him off guard.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

At first she did not notice, but from the corner of her eye she would see Randori walking next to her quietly. After a minute or so she would stop and turn towards Randori and smile her hair drenched now. "Hello Randori" she would cover her mouth and sneeze with her head faced a different way. "So how have you been Randori? its been a little while, nice to see you again." She took her long hair and wringed it out because her hair was drenched and like always her hair was up in a ponytail and her eyes still looked pitch black as ever but were brown.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Stopping as Kanami stopped, Randori watched as she wrung her hair out, he wiped his hair to the side to avoid getting rain in his eyes. "I've been doing well," he said as he took the moment that they were stopped, he wrapped his sword in a long piece of cloth to try and avoid it rusting, "What were you doing with that old man?"
Continuing to walk, he assumed that Kanami would follow. He just wanted to get out of the rain as soon as possible to avoid having to give his blood to his sword. Walking under a tree, he notices that there were enough branches to stop the rain from getting on him, so he leaned against it and looked back for Kanami.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

At Randori's question she would think. "he is my boss, i work as a delivery girl, at least its a way to get money and pay for rent, and thats good that your doing well, im doing well too, just been a little busy working." She would shrug and follow Randori and stood next to him under the tree and would sneeze again and wring her hair out once again. Her hair would stay sopping wet and she would shiver. The thing that she was wearing was a kimono with a beautiful blue swirl design and her shoes were just traditional japanese sandals.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori stood under the tree and watched the rain drops "explode" as they hit the ground, rain always seemed to relax him so he was enjoying it. He looked at Kanami and noticed that she was shivering and sighed, "We should probably get you home if you're this cold.." Feeling the cloth he wrapped around his sword, he could tell that it was dry enough that it wouldn't rust if they could get out of the rain fast enough so stretched briefly and said, "You might want to take off your sandals, I'm probably going to want to run there." He wiped off the remaining water that was on his face and got prepared to run. "What way do we go to get to your house?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

When Randori recomended taking her sandals off and nods. It was true that she wanted to get home and start a warm fire and change into pajamas. "we need to go that way..." She pointed to the right. "My house is just around the corner and down the block. She stuck her sandals in her kimono and got ready to run like Randori said. "Ok, ready to go.." She would say while shivering and her teeth chattering. For some reason she felt comfortable and at ease arou d Randori and really didn't know why, it could have been her age doing it to her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori waited until Kanami was ready to start running, and when she told him, he started running as fast as he could. He stepped in the occasional puddle, making water splash up onto him, but he ignored it for until they reached her house. Turning the corner, he saw how long the block was and didn't know which house to stop at so he just ran until he reached the very end of the road and stopped under one of the building's decks to stay dry. He looked back at Kanami to see where she would stop so that he could go to her. Looking down, he could see that his entire lower body was soaked with water and he sighed. "Which house is yours?" He yelled to Kanami.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As they ran puddle water would soak her feet but she didnt care and stopped at a house two houses down from where Randori was standing. "This one Randori..." It was a small looking house with a chimney. She would step onto the porch and wring her soaking wet hair out. She would take the key to the house and unlock her door. She would sneeze again and had the slightest idea that she would have a cold by the next day and maybe a fever.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sighing as he saw how far the house was away from him, he ran over to where Kazumi was and noticed that her houses chimney was producing smoke. He no idea who lived there, but didn't intend on entering her home. Watching Kanami unlock her door, Randori felt the cloth around his sword again, noticing that it was now wet and quickly removing it to see if the blade was wet. Luckily the blade had only a little bit of water on it, certainly not enough to make the blade rust. He re-placed his sword onto his back," I don't think I should enter your house." He said as Kanami was finished unlocking her door.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Why not? Don't you want to dry off? It will feel better once you dry off..." She said a little worried about Randori. Kanami did not want Randori to catch a cold or anything. In truth Kanami was living by herself and had the rent to pay soon so she had to work a lot. Not one bit did she mind if Randori came in. She wanted Randori to dry off. "Please do come in... I don't want you to get sick.." She was more worried about Randori than herself.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori sighed as Kanami insisted that he went inside, "Alright, I guess I could come in for a little..." He walked into her home and looked around at the small space, he'd never been in someone elses home before, so this was very strange for him. After finding his way to the living room, he leaned his sword up against a nearby wall and stood there waiting for Kanami. He had no idea what to do at this point except stand there and wait, he noticed his sword was dripping water and quickly wiped it with the driest piece of clothing he had on him.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kanami would walk in with a smile. "Be right back..." And went quickly to her room and put some warm pajamas on and took her hair down and put the kimono that she was wearing over a rack in the bathroom to dry. After that she would walk into the living room and puts some fresh wood in the fireplace and then closes the screen. Once she did that she would sit down on the couch and sneeze. "You don't have to stand, you can sit in a chair or something..." She smiles warmly at Randori. When her hair was down and wet it looked a lot longer than when it was up, it was a little past her hip.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori could feel the warmth of the fire as Kanami put fresh wood in the fire place. He was still soaked from all the puddles that he stepped in as they ran to her house and didn't want to transfer that water to any of her furniture. "I think I'm fine with standing, thanks for the offer though." Randori noticed how long Kanami's hair was, and couldn't shake the feeling that he liked her a little to much. 'So what should I do,' he thought to himself, 'Ignore feeling and try to avoid her, or act on the feeling...' He looked out the window and noticed the rain had almost come to a stop.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She would continue to look into the fire to avoid Randori's eye contact and not. "I see, and it was just an offer so it wasn't really a big deal..." She smiled and relaxed on the couch as she would start to warm up now. For some reason there was this feeling inside her when she was around Randori but she couldn't understand the feeling. 'What is wrong with me?' She though to her self. 'What is this feeling?' She shook her head and gazed out the window to see that the rain was almost to a stop. "It's almost done raining... I don't like the rain..." She would then change the subject. "Remember in the library where we first met?.. And how you said that I relaxed a little more and I would tell you some other time?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Not being very good at remembering specific details of meetings with people, Randori thought hard about the day they had met but couldn't remember, he had a slightly confused look on his face as to why she thought he'd remember something like that. He didn't want to be rude by saying that he didn't remember something she thought was important enough to remember,"Yeah, I remember," he said with a slightly unbelievable tone," Why bring that up now?" Sitting down now so that he could think better, he began trying to think about what could have made her bring that up so that he wasn't completely clueless in the conversation about to happen.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Well... The thing is the reason I was nervous when you came up to me is because... I am unstable around other boys around my age and up..." She said looking down twiddling her thumbs. "But for some reason I feel at ease around you... Now at least... That's not something normal for me because I never feel comfortable around other boys..." Kanami would continue to keep her head down.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori raised an eyebrow as Kanami spoke, lowering his eyebrow, he said "I guess we're in the same boat then, sort of.." He sighed as leaned back into his chair and crossed his legs, " I tend to completely hate people in general, yet I actually kind of like being around you.." Never having told anyone that he hates.. everyone, Randori closed his eyes and prepared for some strange reaction like her getting mad or weirded out, he didn't have much experience when it came to how people would react to what he said. He even began standing up, thinking she might tell him to leave, he was really over thinking this.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She blinks and nods in understanding "I see.. Well, everybody has some kind of problems, but I don't like judging others so it's fine... And please, you don't have to leave.. You can stay as long as you need to..." Kanami would smile warmly at Randori as the feeling got a little more stronger inside her. "You hate other people.. But, you like being around me?" She was confused a little on why he would say that he liked being around her even though he hated people.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori felt a sense of relief as she didn't snap like he expected her to. He sat back down and got comfortable like before, and noticed that the rain had stopped outside and the clouds began to clear, it was beginning to get dark. "I don't know why I like being around you I just do." he said. Looking into the fire he thought, 'Maybe my hatred is fading?', he hated that thought, that was the thing that motivated him to be strong, so that he could crush everyone who'd ever wronged him. Closing his eyes once again, he began thinking about what it would be like if he never did become strong, making him scowl.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back